A Possibility and the Parting With

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon placed the vibrator to her lips and kissed it suggestively, then stuck out her tongue and licked it lovingly as if it was her masters own cock, lowering her head she swallowed the first few inches of the vibrator and as she withdrew the slick plastic rod from her mouth a foam of saliva covered the head, she moved her hand down, flicking the on button to bring the plastic cock to life, as it begun buzzing she used the side of the head to stimulate her clitoris and almost instantly begun to give out small whimpers like a tiny puppy, evidence of her enjoyment.

Jack sat there watching Sharon, she was beautiful woman, long straight natural blond hair, lagoon blue eyes, long eyelashes, large fat lips, which had a tendency to tremble whenever she reached a sexual high, and behind them perfect white teeth, that a dentist would be proud of, he had often thought, a small button nose, a strong yet soft bone structure and wonderfully long eye lashes, even longer than his, crowned by thin well plucked eyebrows. She had a face many models would have envied and for her thirty five years there was not a single wrinkle, when they had first met she was unaware of her own beauty, it was hidden behind dire badly selected make up which did nothing to accentuate her good looks and her stunning figure was hidden behind drab and dowdy clothing, Jack had met her at a florists one day while choosing flowers for his then slut slave who was leaving the country for good as her visa had expired, being a studier of women he had seen behind all that and saw her potential, he had been able to coax her into a date for the following evening after closing up the florists.

Her body was well proportioned and was in cased in marble smooth skin the colour of light honey, after they had met he had insisted that she kept herself in shape, visiting a gym and swimming pool three times a week, and her stomach was still flat yet not muscular three years down the line, her firm breasts, which rarely saw a bra, were like perfect orbs topped with small sensitive nipples of dark red cherries, her areola were large chocolate brown perfect circles. She kept her cunt completely hairless for him and it was always smooth to the touch, he had never seen her do it so was unaware of the method she used, Jack was just satisfied with the result. The opening to her vagina was surrounded by thick lips that seemed to swell to twice their normal size once she was aroused and her inner labia ware small and thin, her clitoris was small unless aroused when it would swell to twice its normal size and was extremely sensitive, a few strokes of it with his finger or tongue would have her writhing, and once swollen it stood proud outside the hood of skin which would normally cap it.

Sharon’s arse was like the rest of her completely in proportion, the cheeks were firm and well rounded and protruded away from her body when she stood straight, you could almost rest one of those small paper water cups on the little ledge formed between the and of her spine and the protrusion of her arse, maybe that’s why she enjoyed anal fucking Jack had often considered. The crease made by the two cheeks of her arse was very narrow and when she wore thongs, which was rare, as her Jack had ordered that she no longer wear under garments unless he specifically instructed her to do so or she had obtained prior approval from him, it wouldn’t show as they would disappear in the crack and the cheeks would just close up hiding them almost completely, unless she was naked and bending over in front of you. The light brown puckered entrance to her anus looked like a partly open rose bud and he loved to play with it at every opportunity as it seemed to be one of her most erogenous zones.

She had long elegant and very shapely legs, with not a single blemish and normally did not wear any coverings, unless Jack ordered her to in which case it was always stockings with suspenders.

She had now inserted all 10” of the vibrator all the way into her cunt and was fucking herself hard and furious, it was slightly slimmer than his own cock, this pleased him knowing he would stretch her once he begun fucking her. He was gently playing with his own organ as it slowly awoke, blood now flowing through the veins and arteries that stood out on its length. Sharon adjusted herself so that she was able to access her own rectum and he saw the dried up remains of his earlier effort staining the cheeks and groove, she took a small dildo and pushed it into her rectum, it slid in easily, some of his cum which had earlier coated her insides now came to the aid of her second anal penetration with this alien object, she was now in a world of her own her eyes glazed in a haze of lust, her lips trembling sounds of pleasure escaping her mouth. Jack was now once again aroused and his python like penis was throbbing letting him know it was ready for her, he ordered her to stop, she heard him through her lust and stopped immediately, he gestured for her to hand him the strap on and he tied it round his waist, he choose an 8” dildo and attached it to the fitting directly above his own cock and lay down flat on his back, she stood on the bed and stood astride him facing his feet and lowered herself so that she was now squatting over his cock and the bright blue dildo, reaching down under her knees she took hold of his dick in one hand and the dildo in the other manoeuvring them to her lower fuck holes so that the tips of the two were slightly inserted in each hole, she loved double penetration but Jack didn’t like sharing his slaves with any other man at the same time as he himself was fucking them so he had this contraption specially made, it was adjustable so that it could be adjusted to suit any woman.

Jack pushed up slightly to indicate his readiness, she took the hint and lowered her body quickly impaling herself on the two poles feeling his cock slide in to her furnace the juices churning inside her allowed it to slip in with ease as did the dildo due to his prior preparations of her rear fuck hole, she let out a gasp as both rods fully penetrated her to the very hilt like two stilettos. Sharon loved nothing more than to be given the opportunity to control the rhythm and thereby the intensity of a double penetration.

As Jack lay underneath her allowing her to ride the two shafts, she wondered if her master would ever fuck her again with his wonderful cock, she loved the size, smell, taste and had become familiar with every ridge and vein that stood out along the long thick shaft, she felt lucky, even honoured to be a vessel for this wonderful male organ. She felt herself once again building up to a crescendo and knew her climax would not be long in coming. Sharon lowered a hand to her clitoris, she knew he wouldn’t approve but he couldn’t see what she was doing, she balanced herself with one hand on his knee and stroked her clit while riding him faster and faster like a jockey might ride in a big race, opening and closing her knees causing her cunt an anal muscles to contract and expand round the two phallus’s as though she was trying to extract the last of the toothpaste from a tube.

Oh yes her fuck holes felt full and content, the cock was now hitting her cervix the small tinge of pain added to her excitement, as Jack now lifted up his arms and supporting her breasts with his palms mercilessly pinched her inflamed nipples adding a new dimension to her concoction of pain and pleasure, she was now out of control almost in a fucking frenzy impaling herself on the stakes deep within her riding up and down needing the fulfilment the cocks gave her almost howling in her ecstasy her breathing much deeper now and almost panting, a look of uninhibited lust clearly etched on her face, her body producing rivers of sticky thick cunt juice in an amazing abundance as if her cunt was a source of water from which many tributaries flowed, his groin completely saturated with her warm lubrication.

Jack was now thrusting upwards to meet her, the physical exercise of their act causing there bodies to glisten with sweat, he had already injected two loads into her femininity, but he could now once again feel the build up of his sperm and the tightening of his balls heralding his closeness to release his third gush of seed, he controlled himself knowing how close she was to cumming through the wild and wanton writhing of her body which was accompanied by her cries of passion and unashamed pleading for him to fuck her harder and deeper, together with the sexual sounds made by the fusion of their two bodies, she suddenly reached her pinnacle her body tensing her cunt closing and opening around his cock in erratic palpitations as her rectum and sphincter did the same to the artificial rod inserted deep in her anal canal, Sharon’s orgasm was complete with an almost explosive intensity she continued her ride now wanting him to flood her insides with his own secretions and he very quickly obliged her letting out a huge gasp as his sperm begun their swim from his balls through the unseen tube in his cock reaching the top with amazing speed and ferocity and passing through the small slit into her cunt and hitting the cervix like crushing waves against a cliff face.

Jack was now completely drained, he was fit but he was no longer an 18 year old, three cums in the space of a couple of hours was enough to tire him out. It would be several hours before he was again rested sufficiently to do justice to her fuck holes, in any event he had decided that this would be their last fuck and it was great to finish on a peak.

Sharon had un harnessed him and completed her cleaning of his genitals sucking and licking their cocktail of fuck juice from his balls, cock and pubic he pulled her to him and kissed her deeply allowing himself a last taste of her cunt cream combined with his own cum, his tongue circling the insides of her mouth and almost gliding along the insides of her cheeks before sucking on her tongue.

Once he had finished with her, Sharon was ordered to go and not to contact him again, she looked at him adoringly and pleaded once again to be allowed to stay and promised to be an even more obedient slut but his mind was made up and she knew that nothing she could say would persuade him to change heart, she cried as she dressed ready to go, Jack told her it was for her own good and for the best especially if she wanted to start a family, he reached under the bed and gave her a long box, “This is for you to remember me by, open it when your alone.” He said, Jack had gone to an adult toy store and had commissioned a dildo, a replica of his own cock.

Sharon took the box her crying had now subsided although she had not come to terms with her dismissal, she thanked him for the gift and left heartbroken.

All feed back from all readers is welcome, good or bad, as well as any suggestions.

12