A Professor Living Dangerously Pt. 02

Story Info
Katherine continues her quest for advancement.
20.3k words
105.2k
149
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,576 Followers

The smell of the club and last night's sex still filled her nostrils when Katherine awoke just after noon. She took a long shower then found her husband watching TV.

"Hi honey. Since this is your only day off, I thought we should do something," he said with enthusiasm.

"Sound great," she responded. She knew Jeff wasn't getting much attention and she wanted to try and make it up to him.

They had a late lunch and then spent the afternoon at the zoo. It was an amazing time and the throng of young children with their parents helped clear her head from the whirlwind of events that had occurred in the past week. Later, they split a bottle of wine then made slow love, thankfully without any talk of the club.

By mid-afternoon Monday, Katherine was filled with trepidation wondering what was going to happen that evening. She had left early Sunday morning without speaking to Sam and didn't know exactly what to expect. Fortunately, when she entered the club everything seemed to be relaxed, and she went directly to the dressing room and changed into her waitress attire. It was only when she finished and had approached Roland at the bar that he announced that Little Sam wanted to talk to her.

With deep concern, she moved the short distance to Sam's office and cleared her throat before addressing the club owner, "Uh, Sam. Roland said you wanted to talk to me."

"Sit down," he replied, without looking at her.

Katherine sat on the couch with her legs squeezed closely together and waited for the black man to reply. Several minutes ticked by before he looked up and asked, "How was the other night?"

"It wasn't what I wanted to do," she replied, with some defiance in her voice.

"I know that girl, but you did it and you did a good job. I might need to call on you again and I need to know I can depend on you," he said, in a not unpleasant voice.

"I don't know...," Katherine started, but was quickly cut off.

"Can I depend on you?" he asked again, this time in a stern voice.

"Yes, Sam," she answered, looking at the floor. Her time at the club had taught her to deal with one thing at a time and she thought this was not the right moment. Just get through today, she repeated over and over to herself.

"Good, I knew I could. Now let me tell you something. Your dancing going to help you with the others. You're one of them now. You spend more time chatting with them now and get to know them better then you can start getting your information," he explained.

His words immediately lifted her spirits and with a quick nod and a hint of a smile she stood and left. Sam thought about her night of dancing and the reports he had gotten back. It had surprised him she had gone as far as she did, although he realized she had been full of surprises since she came into the club. His mind toyed with things he might try, however for now, he decided to leave her with some positive encouragement. It was something he learned long ago when dealing with club girls; take some, then give some.

The demand from Sam that she needed to be prepared to dance again tempered Katherine's enthusiasm with his acknowledgement that she would soon be able to start gathering data. Surprisingly, she had been able to accept most of the night as a necessary task in achieving her goals. The last couple table dances were too much, but she knew it was her being pressed for time and the effects of all the alcohol she had consumed that forced it to occur. Still, it wasn't like her at all, and she certainly didn't want to have to do it again. Thus, it was important to progress with the girls as fast as possible.

For the rest of the week, Katherine worked as a waitress with renewed enthusiasm, and spent any spare moment purposefully seeking out the dancers to chat with and get to know. She thought she was making good progress, and also had to admit that Sam's statement concerning "being one of them" was proving to be true as they were now much easier to approach. Also, she was pleased that Sam was not being demanding and, in fact, she had only seen him once since they talked and that was when he was just passing through the club.

Even Jeff seemed to be calming down. He did wait up for her Monday night, although for the last few days he had been asleep when she got home. She felt bad for hiding things from him, but she knew he wouldn't understand and would force her to stop if she told him the truth.

Friday night was uncharacteristically slow at the club and Katherine was able to leave early. Before she left, she spoke for a few minutes with Sam who told her she could try her questions on a couple dancers he picked out the following week. This made her giddy and when she got home Jeff was still up, and they shared a snack and a drink before heading to bed.

That night, Jeff returned to his questions and in her good mood Katherine played along a bit getting him worked up by telling him some made up stories of her being touched. In reality, she had learned how to position herself to avoid most of the groping. Nonetheless, it got her husband excited which made her aroused and they had some hot sex before falling asleep.

Saturday started out slow as well and Katherine was hopeful she would be able to leave early once again. However, around nine a crowd started pouring in and within an hour it had reached the point that she was worried, with each new entrant, that she would be summoned by Sam. It was in that time frame that she noticed two of the girls leave with their customers through the back door. While working in the club, Katherine had seen it happen several times before, but a voice inside her had told her it was a subject to stay away from. It had just hit 10:30 PM and Katherine thought she might be out of the woods, when she was told to go see Sam.

"Need you to dance. Go get dressed," he told her abruptly. Kat's presence the last time had gotten the crowd going and the club had one of its best nights in months so, he was hopeful it might happen again.

"Sam...," Katherine started to whine, but was cut short by his angry glare.

"No back talk. And, take your pill," he barked, knowing the mixture of the drug and alcohol would help with her inhibitions.

With a defeated sigh and an affirmative nod, Katherine turned and left the room but stopped just outside, leaned against the wall and looked at the ceiling as she thought about what to do. So close, she thought to herself. Next week was supposed to be the start of the data gathering and now this.

"Shit!' she finally proclaimed to no one, and headed towards the dressing room dropping her tray on the bar as she walked by.

"Hey!" Roland called after her but she ignored him.

Twenty minutes later, Kat stood in front of the long mirror making final adjustments to her make-up. She was dressed in a red sequined g-string and top with a black baby doll that tied in the front as a cover. On her feet were matching red heels with spaghetti straps that came partly up her calves.

At that moment, a larger girl that went by the name Sadie came in and said to her, "Better hurry baby, they been calling for you."

"Thanks," Kat replied, rolling her eyes with exasperation.

"Baby, you are going to make some money tonight," Sadie responded, while looking her body over.

The DJ must have spotted her leaving the dressing room because he called her name as soon as she stepped out. Minutes later, she was on stage and like before the crowd's attention was instantly piqued.

Kat was surprised at how much easier it was to get on stage, move and remove her top. She wasn't happy about it by any means, however she forced herself to take on an air of indifference while thinking about how she might be able move forward with her work.

Dutifully, she stepped to the edge of the stage so the leering men could put the bills in her g-string, and when she finished her set she retreated immediately and caught her breath just off stage. Sam hadn't put a quota on her like before so, she had no incentive or intention of working the crowd and for the next hour she was able to avoid sitting with a customer. It was just before midnight, after she had been on stage for a third time, that she saw Roland approaching.

"Sam wants you," he announced.

Kat anticipated what the conversation was going to be about and cringed. She thought she had been clever by moving around and being noticeable while never settling, but it seems her plan hadn't worked.

"What the fuck you think you doing bitch?" Sam yelled at her angrily, as soon as she stepped into his office.

In all her life, Katherine had never been spoken to in such a manner and her first instinct was to walk out. She actually did turn part way, however with a deep breath turned back and faced him.

"What do you mean?" she answered after several seconds, when she couldn't think of anything else to say.

"Don't you play that shit with me. You know damn well what I mean. Now you want to get out there and take care of the customers or do you want me to kick your skinny white ass the fuck out of here," he said in the same loud voice.

Another short pause ensued before she answered, with her head down, "Okay, Sam."

Kat walked out into the center of the club and within minutes was asked to sit with a man. For the next hour, she sat, drank and did table dances for the men. Fortunately, she had been able to remain in the main room for the dances as in her current mood, she didn't want to deal with the aggressiveness she knew would occur in the back.

An hour later, when the guy she had been sitting with left, Kat took the opportunity to go to the dressing room for a break. Habit made her sit in front of the mirror and touch up her make-up as other dancers came and went, and she had just stood, intending to go back out, when Sadie and another dancer, a thin white girl, came up to her.

"Hey girl, you making money?" Sadie asked. She had clearly become inebriated since their previous meeting, and spoke in a deep, sultry voice.

"Some, maybe a hundred," she answered.

"You should have started sooner," she replied.

"I'm a good waitress but a horrible dancer," Kat said with a laugh, hoping to reduce the situation.

"No baby. You're a good dancer. You get everyone hot," Sadie responded, and stepped closer to Kat until they were practically touching.

Kat gave a nervous laugh, unsure of what to say as Sadie's intentions were becoming very obvious.

"Amber and I are going to go to my place and party when we finished. Why don't you come too?" she asked, as she pushed her full breasts against Kat's arm.

"Thanks but I need to get home," she answered quickly.

"You got a man waiting?" it was Amber, speaking this time. Unlike Sadie, who was voluptuous with full hips and large breasts, Amber was thin, almost waifish with long red hair and a pale complexion. Like her friend, Amber moved closer until Kat was boxed in by the two seductresses.

"Yes," Kat gave a simple reply. The situation was making her nervous and she could feel herself perspiring.

"Too bad. We could have fun," Sadie said hoarsely, with her mouth close to Kat's ear.

Suddenly, gaining control, Kat stepped away from the two girls and then turned to face them, "Sorry I can't make it. I'm sure you two will do fine."

"Next time girl, you're coming," Sadie responded, as Kat began to head towards the door. After several steps though, a thought came to her and she turned back towards the dancers.

"That door. The one that goes out back. What's out there?" Kat asked, hoping these girls, that had come on to her, would fill in the mystery.

"It's a special place," the larger girl answered, with a drunken grin.

"What do you mean?" Kat asked, trying to get more information.

"It's a place to party," Amber blurted out.

"Yeah, you go back there with a guy to party," Sadie added.

"What kind of party?" Kat asked with a confused look, still not understanding.

Sadie stepped forward and put her mouth to Kat's ear and said slowly, "You go there to fuck."

The sudden realization hitting Kat caused a surprised expression to cross her face and the two other dancers giggled for a second at her expense.

"But, only if Sam says you can," Amber stated.

With that the girls drifted towards the end of the dressing room leaving Kat alone for a moment before she turned and left. Back inside the main room of the club, she stopped and contemplated the message she had just received. At first she was shocked, although the more she thought about it the less surprised she became, as she knew that these were troubled and often desperate women. Hell, in many ways, it was one of the key aspects of her study. However, the knowledge that these acts were really happening mere yards away brought with it a strange feeling of involvement to Katherine. It wasn't necessarily good or bad, but it definitely felt different, and she found herself looking at the individual dancers wondering how prevalent it was and which ones had made that step.

As soon as she walked into the room and was spotted, Kat was quickly snatched by a customer and over the next hour she consumed several drinks and did three table dances, interrupted only by her turns on stage. At closing, she realized that other than Sam's admonishment it had been a much less stressful evening than the previous time, and she was happy that she had been able to minimize the groping and stayed out of the back room.

On the cab ride home, slightly buzzed but not drunk, she was able to think about the club, the revelation she had learned and her second experience as a dancer. She tried to rationalize that Sam's requirement for her to dance was almost a blessing, as she was gaining a perspective that a disengaged researcher would never appreciate. Despite the attempt, her morals couldn't be completely set aside and feelings of embarrassment, shame and humiliation kept creeping back in. There was also the money. She knew she was being paid for sex and even if it was titillation instead of intercourse it put a knot in her stomach.

Also, Katherine realized that her responses and arousal were being muted with each passing day in the club. In many ways, it was like the shocking things were becoming learned, almost passé, and it made her think about the other girls and the long term impact of the work on their lives and relationships. While it wasn't something she had planned on covering in her study, she thought that it might be an area to explore in future work.

Since it was Saturday night, she was certain that Jeff would be up and eager for sex, so she wasn't surprised when she walked in and found him watching TV.

"Hi, Katherine. How did it go?" he asked, patting on the couch for her to join him, and in that instant she had a fleeting thought that he was another customer in the club looking for some company.

"Same as always. Hopefully, next week I can get things rolling and start the surveys," she sighed, as she sat next to her husband.

Jeff turned her head and kissed her softly then said with a quick laugh, "I'm getting used to the smell of alcohol and smoke."

"Good, then take me to bed," Katherine answered, suddenly ready.

In less than a minute, they were naked in bed, and holding each other in a passionate embrace. She was ready to go but her husband, as was now the norm, wanted to hear her describe any touching that had occurred.

In the few weeks that Katherine had worked in the club, she had watched, and in some ways learned, how women could sexually manipulate men. With the more hardened and usually older men it could be challenging, although with the young, green ones she had been surprised at how simple it could be. Of course in the club, it was about getting money from a customer's pocket into their own, although now in bed with her "green" husband, the goal was to see how excited she could make him.

"It was just more of the same," she replied, purposefully being vague in response to his questions.

"What do you mean? Like what? Tell me," her eager husband demanded. Jeff realized that he was becoming obsessed and in the bright light of day he often chastised himself for his perverse thoughts, but every time his wife arrived home and he smelled the club on her a strange feeling came over him that he struggled to hold back.

"Just like before," Katherine repeated, as her fingernails lightly tickled her husband's scrotum. The young wife knew the power she held over her loving husband both mentally and physically, and she wanted to toy with him a bit for her own amusement.

"Damn it honey. I feel like I always have to pull every word from you," he cried out in frustration, repeating a common theme.

"It's not a big deal. It's just part of how things work," she answered, once more with purposeful vagueness.

"Okay, enough Katherine. I want the details," her husband demanded, suddenly sitting up in the bed.

Enjoying the game, she pulled her husband back down and took his hand.

"They touch me here sometimes," she said in a sultry voice, as she placed his hand on her hip.

"Where else?" he replied with a gasp.

"Here," she answered guiding his hand down her thigh. Jeff's dick was now completely hard and pressed into her tummy.

"My God Katherine," he said between breaths. He was smart enough to know that his wife was likely playing with him, but the mere chance that some of it might be true drove him mad.

"Here too," she said, and placed his hand on her firm ass.

"Please tell me that's all," Jeff said in a shaky voice.

"Usually," Katherine replied, still intent on teasing.

"What else? Tell me," her husband practically yelled at her.

Slowly, she directed his hand around her leg and placed it on the narrow juncture where her leg met her abdomen barely an inch from her pussy. It was exactly where the material of her waitress outfit ended, and in reality several men had attempted to touch her there, although she had fended them off. Of course, Jeff didn't know this nor was he aware of the small costume she wore. There were no words in her husband's reaction, instead he pushed her onto her back, spread her legs and pushed his hard and aching member into her wet slit.

"Oh shit!" he cried out, when he hit bottom. His rapid entry caused Katherine to moan loudly too, and soon they had established a rapid rhythm. She was pleased with the way he had assumed control and wished he would do it more often.

"Slow down," she pleaded with her husband soon thereafter, knowing that he had become too excited and wouldn't last long.

"Okay," he replied, and for a few seconds he did slow, however the thoughts of the strange men feeling his wife were too powerful and he returned to his fast pace.

Katherine's body was just starting to respond when she sensed her husband was at the point of no return, and it wasn't long before he began groaning loudly. Then with a few hard thrusts and a final yell he released his semen, and once again she was left very aroused but unfulfilled. This time though she wasn't going to let it pass and as soon as he fell to her side she pushed him onto his back then climbed over him straddling his legs with hers until her pussy came into contact with his now half-hard dick.

"Did you like that?" she asked softly, as her hips moved seductively.

"Mmmm...yeah," her husband replied, now feeling a bit awkward that he had become excited from his wife's descriptions.

"They want to touch my breasts too," Katherine whispered very softly into her husband's ear.

"Huh? What?" Jeff responded, suddenly very alert.

"Yes, they ask to. Should I let them?" she whispered again.

Her words had an immediate impact on her husband. She felt his dick begin to swell and it was only seconds later that it became fully erect against her soaked pussy. Katherine took her husband in her hand and guided him to her opening, and with a satisfied sigh, she pushed back until she had become completely impaled. Now on top and confident that he would last longer, she began to ride him for her own pleasure and release.

j267
j267
4,576 Followers