A Promotion At Stake

Story Info
She'd even sleep with another woman for him.
5.9k words
4.14
79.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charms75
charms75
168 Followers

Chapter I

Meena finished washing the dishes and started stacking them neatly. she heard her hubby Raja move about in the other room. She was worried about him. He has not been his usual cheerful self in the last few days. Some thing was nagging him but he has not talked to her yet. Normally he discussed his problems with her and so she had waited. But this time he has been worrying himself and was not confiding in her. She decided she will make him talk tonight.

The thought excited her above her concern for him. She always played with him before she made him talk and she loved playing with him. At thirty Raja is a handsome man, not very big or anything just the right height for her, about 5'8"and lean. He was strong too and she loved his touches. She looked down at herself. At 5'4" she had a shapely body that has not worn out even after the child birth. Although she is only twenty seven they had stopped with just one kid. Enough in this hard days, they had thought.

Finished with the dishes, she took off the apron and smoothered her loose shirt. She did not wear a bra under and her nipples slightly hardened at the touch of the fabric. The long skirt had lots of frills and felt comfortable. She went out to the hall and found Raja sitting on the couch watching TV. There was a frown in his face that said he was not concentrating on the TV show. Meena came and sat next to him and snuggled closer to him.

Putting her one hand on his shoulder she lifted his face with the other and looked into his eyes. Raja smiled at her and his hand went around her waist pulling her closer to him.

"Not feeling sleepy?" she asked and her hand holding his face went down to rest on his bare thigh

"No" His answer was laconic and without life. Meena rubbed his thigh and let her hand slide into his shorts.

"Got some thing on your mind, baby, why not spill it?" she said casually as her hand found his manhood. It was half hard and she was proud. It was her touch that made it grow and he is her man. He pecked on her cheeks, "Don't know where to start, honey,"

She pushed her breasts against his chest and said playfully,"Why not start here," They both laughed. Meena held his manhood in her hand gently squeezing it, feeling it grow harder in her hands. Raja pushed his hand into her shirt and cupped one of her breasts. She moaned at his touch and pressed her face to his chest, "Tell me." she whispered.

"Our regional Manager has resigned, know what that means?"

"Promotion?"

"Yes, promotion for some one, don't know who it is gonna be,"

"Why, You are the next in line and efficient enough, aren't you?"

"There are other criterion on play honey,"

"Such as?"

"Manoj is trying to step in,"

"But he is junior to you, is not he?"

"Yeah, but he is playing a different game to get the promotion,"

"What game, Baby," she was stroking him as she spoke and his hand moved from her one breast to the other, gently pinching her nipples, evoking moans from her.

"The other day he has given a private party to the Executive Director in his house,"

"So?"

"His wife Ambica is sexy honey and she likes to flirt, you know that,"

For a moment Meena was quiet. She has met Ambica several times in the company parties, but never really came to know much about her as she was always among men. She never spend much time with women in those parties. Meena tried to visualise her. At least 5'7" Ambica was tall and slim. she had a figure that made men stare at her and she dressed seductively. The men need not make any guesses about her. They could see half her breasts as they stood out and her long shapely legs and flat stomach are always on exhibition, not openly but very discreetly yet so provocatively.

"You mean The ED is that kind of a man,"

"You have met him, what you think?"

Meena thought back. The guy was in his mid forties but looked younger. He would always give a gentle knowing squeeze to her hand as he shook her hands and she has always spotted his eyes openly stare at her breasts, deliberately moving down to stop between her legs.

"Yeah, I guess he is that kind of a man," she agreed.

"You think she might have hooked him on that private party?"

"I don't think, honey, I know she had him where she wanted and he is hooked alright,"

"So no promotion for you?"

"No, honey, not unless.....," He stopped there and looked away.

She felt his hands squeeze her breasts hard and felt his hardness throb in her hand and knew he wanted to be inside her. She took her hand away and pulled herself off of him.

"Let us get into the bed," She took him by his hand and led him to the bedroom. Once inside she stopped to close the door and switched on the soft red bedroom light. Without looking at him, she took her shirt off and then let her skirt fall to the floor. Stepping out she looked at him. He had his shorts off and stood naked, gaping at her. She saw the admiration in his eyes and looked down at his hardness that stood rock hard pointing at her.

They never were for formalities and she often got into bed naked where he waited for her naked too. They both liked to see the other naked and loved what they saw. She walked into his waiting arms and he lifted her like a child, kissing her neck softly as he laid her on the bed and climbed on top. She had her legs spread wide as he came on top and took his hardness in her hands and guided it slowly into her wet opening. He stayed immobile as his tip touched the entrance and looked her in her eye, smiling. She closed her eyes and he thrust his hardness hard into her. She cried out softly at his thrust and wrapped her legs around his waist pinning him, her hands pulling him down on her.

They stayed like that a while savouring the feel of each other, saying nothing doing nothing. As her legs relaxed around his waist he pulled himself half out and then thrust hard again, his hands moving under her to hold her. She lifted her ass to take his hard thrust and then the rhythm began. He would pull half out and then thrust hard and she would respond lifting her ass to take him deep inside her. As the tempo increased she moaned and cried. He took one of her nipples in his mouth as he pumped into her and she went over the edge, her juices flooding. He did not stop, he kept pumping hard as she writhed under him softly screaming in delight.

He loved her voice then, it was so sensual and arousing. As he felt himself ready to go over board, he stopped his thrusts and careful not to put his weight on her stayed still, there skins touching. Both were gasping for breathe and did not speak for a while. When their breathing returned to normal, she began to push upwards wanting him to pump her again. He cupped both her breasts and squeezed hard making her squeal in pain and then began to pump hard once more, this time pulling himself almost out before thrusting again. She responded, moaning and once more they lost themselves in the rhythm of their love making, He was also groaning and their combined sounds drowned the plop, plop sound of him thrusting into her juicy tunnel.

As he had withheld himself he was now more sure of himself not letting loose too soon and continued his pumping, stopping once in a while to kiss her and fondle her breasts and cares her armpits. Soon she was soaring once again and began to buck under him. He held her fast as he thrust hard and let her go over the edge two more times before he let his own juices shoot into her, filling her to the brim. Her inner walls constricted as he shot, sucking all his juices into her. Finally his thrusting lost speed and he slowed down to a stop and lay panting for breathe. When he became limp and it slide out of her, he rolled to lay beside her pulling her closer to him.

They lay there quietly for a while and then she said, "You did not finish what you started telling me, love,"

"You were saying, not unless.......," she prompted him where he left off.

He kissed her hair before replying for he loved the way she had remembered what he was saying after all the love making.

"You know honey, the final decision will be made by the Vice President. The ED can only give his three choices in the order of his favourite first, but it is the VP, Deepak Mehta who will make the final choosing,"

"You want me to handle him?" she was matter of fact.

"I am not sure he is that kind, honey even if you are willing,"

"You know I will do anything for you, just as you will for me,"

"I know honey, but it is his wife who has to be handled not him,"

"You mean you may have to sleep with her to convince her?"

"Oh, no, love, it is not that way at all,"

'Then?"

"But first tell me what you think about her,"

"What do I think about her? Well, for one thing she has always been very friendly with me, often saying sweet things about my looks without others hearing her say it,"

"You know, Raja, I used to be embarrassed by her comments on my looks, you know that kind of comments"

"No, honey, I do not know what kind of comments,"

"Oh, it is about how attractive I am and how full and seductive my curves are and such,"

"You mean she could be...........,"

" Of course I do not mean that, she may be simply admiring me as a older woman does one younger, but...,"

"But......,"

"I have often wondered about her interest in me," she blushed as she said this.

He pulled her closer to reassure her and said, "Suppose she is interested in you that way?"

"I don't know, Raja, I have never done it, you know in college some were doing it regular and often openly too, but, I never tried it,"

"Why, you don't like the idea?"

"It is not that, Raja, it was the way I was brought up, mom always said even masturbating is wrong, you know,"

"Well, I do not know honey, may be it is better we forget the promotion for the time being,"

"You think you will get another chance?"

"May be, may be not, but I can always find a change, you know it is easy to get another job in this field,"

" Do you want a change of job, my dear,"

"No, don't like the idea of losing all the good name and contacts I have built up here, but if I have to I will,"

"Raja, just suppose, I feel her out?"

"What if she is interested in you that way?"

"Would you mind if I slept with another woman, my dear?"

"I...I... don't know, never thought of that,"

"Think about it, my dear and tell me what you want, tomorrow, I will do what I can for you,"

"May be we should let it go, love,"

"Not without trying, now be a good boy and sleep in mama's bosom," With that she pulled his face to her breasts and held him, knowing he will sleep peacefully in her arms and she will too.

Chapter II

The morning found them both in a much better mood. Raja having finished brushing his teeth came into the kitchen cheerfully and Meena gave him his coffee with that shy smile, natural for her after a night of love making. Raja loved that gesture and pulling her to him kissing her on her cheeks lightly.

"I am feeling a lot better now, I don't care if I don't get that promotion," Raja smiled.

"Let us see, Raja, now why not forget it for a while?" She chided him.

"Forgotten, Madam," He said teasingly and went about his morning chores as he had to start working early.

When Raja was having his bath, Meena slipped into their bedroom took out his digital diary and looked for the phone number of His company VP and noted down his residence number in Mumbai where he lived with his wife. Of course they visited Bangalore for a week at least every month but the VP worked from the head office in Mumbai.

Breakfast they had together making small talk and Meena was careful not to touch the promotion topic. He left as usual with a hard passionate kiss on her wet and welcoming lips and she would remember the kiss all day.

Meena went about her work around the house and when she was finished and was free looked at the time. It was almost 12 noon. She went into their bedroom got the phone number she had noted down and sat down on the bed with the phone on her lap. She hesitated a moment and then resolutely dialled the Mumbai number and waited. She has already rehearsed what she was going to say and how she will go about it.

A feminine voice answered the call but she knew it was not the lady she wanted, "I am Meena from Bangalore, may I speak to Mrs. Mehta please,"

"Hold on," Meena sighed, thank God at least she is home.

"Hello, sweetie, how are you," The voice was sweet as Mrs. Mehta spoke and Meena thought the lady was pleased to hear from her.

"I am fine, Mrs. Mehta, thank you, How are you?"

" How am I?" there was a pause and then Meena heard her sigh, "As good as can be, sweetie, Life is not all that interesting in this high society, you know,"

"I am so sorry, Mrs. Mehta, I thought with so many of your social activities I was under the impression, you are having a good time,"

"Not on your life, sweetie, now why don't you drop the mrs and just call me Rithika, we are friends after all, aren't we?" She was sweet as honey as she said this.

"Why, Rithika, of course we are friends,"

"Tell me sweetie, is there some thing I can do for you and how is Raja? Is he taking good care of you?"

"Of course, Rithika, he is fine and I can't find a more loving and considerate hubby than him,"

"Yeah, he is a good boy, one of the best, I know" Meena heard Rithika sigh again.

"So what is the news, sweetie?"

"Rithika.....I was wondering," Meena paused.

"Go on sweetie, wondering what?"

"If I could come over there for a few days, I need the change and Raja needs some space too, you know how it is,"

"Of course sweetie, I know how it is, a little space for the man to miss us, eh?"

"Kind of, but more than that, I need some space too, Rithika,"

"Good, sweetie, when do you plan to come?"

"Don't know Rithika, I want to know when it is convenient for you, so I can talk to Raja,"

"Right now is the best time, sweetie, Deepak is in Germany and will be going to France from there and won't be back for another 10 days at least, that means I am alone and I need the company,"

This is more than Meena had expected. She had no idea, the VP is abroad on tour, "Then I will talk to Raja tonight and ask him to arrange my plane ticket as soon as possible,"

"Don't you worry about that, sweetie, I will talk to Raja right now and get the ticket delivered to him too, just start packing," there was excitement in Rithika's voice.

"But Rithika, I can't trouble you like that,"

"Trouble? it is a pleasure sweetie, I am so glad you are coming, now let me talk to Raja, give me his cell number,"

Meena gave the number and Rithika said bye without more talk and disconnected.

Meena thought of calling Raja but decided against it, did not want to keep his cell engaged when Rithika called. She waited anxiously wondering how Raja is going to react. She did not have long to wait. Her phone rang about fifteen minutes later and it was Raja, he was excited.

"Meena, darling I don't know what to say,"

"Did she call you baby?"

"Yes and she is arranging your ticket herself and calling me back, You sure you want to do this?"

"Well, if you have any reservations Raja, I will talk to her and cancel it,"

"No, No honey, it is not me I am thinking about, I am just anxious about you,"

"I will be okay, baby, I think I am going to love this, at least this will be a new experience for me"

"I know, you will love it honey, they say women know what women want and you can now find our for yourself if it is true," Raja laughed nervously.

"I guess, Baby you just make sure you don't mind, I do not want anything come between our life,'

"It is okay honey, you are doing this for me and I am proud of you,"

"May be I want this too and using this as an excuse,"

"Whatever honey, let us see how it goes, see ya later,"

As soon as she replaced the receiver the phone rang again and Meena took the phone, "Hello?"

"It is me sweetie, I have arranged your ticket and the flight is at 6 A M tomorrow morning. I have asked the travel agents to deliver the ticket in your house, you start packing,"

"Oh, Rithika you work fast, did not expect I have to come tomorrow itself,"

"Sweetie, I am sorry there is no flight today, tomorrow is late for me,"

"Now sweetie, pack light, if you need anything more we can get it here, you understand,"

"Oh Rithika, you are so kind,"

"Oh, I am starving for company sweetie, this is a pleasant relief,"

They chatted for a while more and then said bye to each other.

Meena was excited. For one thing this is her first experience with another woman and another she was not even sure if that is what waited for her. For all she know, Rithika may just want a friend and not a bed partner. The ticket arrived in the evening through a courier boy.

Chapter III

Time seemed to fly. That night they went to bed early as they had to wake up by 4 A M latest. Both were excited until Meena boarded the plane with a loving kiss to Raja in the airport, oblivious to the curious looks of the other passengers.

When the plane landed in Mumbai, Meena came out of the plane a little anxious as this is the first time she is coming to Mumbai alone. But Rithika was there waiting and waved.

Rithika hugged her and hand in hand they went out to the car. As they walked, Meena looked at Rithika sideways. Rithika was at least 5'9" not very slim and in no way fat but had a good figure with small breasts and a back that men stared at. She wore tight jeans and it outlined her long shapely legs and the triangle in the front was so visible. The loose silk blouse she wore did not really hide her breasts, instead the small breasts stood our against the silken fabric. She did not look her early forties but looked a lot younger.

Meena was getting excited as they walked, Rithika's grip on her hand tightening at times and the brush of her body against her. As she sat herself on the front seat of the car she did not dare look at Rithika fearing her feelings would show. Rithika on the other hand was casual as she slid under the steering wheel and started the car. As the car moved she let her hand squeeze Meena on her thigh before settling on the gear.

The talk was casual and general and Rithika was concentrating on the driving, maneuvering the car smoothly in the thickness of the traffic. When they reached Rithika's house which stood grand among the many posh houses, she took her upstairs and showed her to her room and said, "Make yourself at home, sweetie and if you want, have a bath too and get some sleep, I have some work to do and it may take about an hour or two,"

She left Meena looking around the posh bedroom so tastefully furnished with open mouthed wonder. A while later she took her towel, soap and a dress, which she hoped would be seductive enough and went into the bathroom. Stripping naked she looked at herself on the full sized mirror and hoped she was good looking enough to satisfy the curiosity of Rithika. Her full breasts did not sag and her stomach was flat though the lines of pregnancy was visible. She had shaved and her mound was satin smooth.

Sighing and hoping she was doing the right thing she had her bath and with the towel around her came out sat before the dressing table and dried and combed her long flowing hair. She then changed into a dress she has specially brought which she hoped would show off her curves and still look decent enough within the confines of the house.

It was a coffee brown denim midi that barely reached her knees but was tight and the blouse she chose was a light pink semi transparent low necked one with just one flower on either side to cover her nipples. The bulge of her breasts and the valley between could be seen. She felt a little embarrassed on the dress as she has worn such provocative dresses only a few times to please Raja. She applied a natural glow to her rosy lips and licked it to make it perfect. Raja never liked the dark red lipstick many women used on their lips and she preferred the natural glow as well.

charms75
charms75
168 Followers
12