A Respectable Lady Like Lauren Ch. 01

Story Info
Beauty and arrogance meet street smarts and opportunity.
1.8k words
4.28
71.7k
24
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan was in the kitchen and Lauren sat uncomfortably in an overstuffed chair opposite Murdoch. She had her feet pulled up her skirt tucked in tightly around her legs. He was looking at her, studying her face and letting his gaze drift down her neck onto the plum silk blouse. She knew, very well, what was going through his mind. Not two months ago at a family wedding she'd danced with him out of duty. The memory of his vulgarity hadn't left her from that day. She recalled the way he'd pulled her in close; the bold smirk when he looked into her cleavage; his mocking disrespect in telling her she had 'nice tits.'

'A weasel,' she thought. 'A street bum who happens to be related to my husband.'

Eyes locked to the television screen, Lauren tried not to glance his way. She refused to acknowledge that Murdoch was staring at her again, his gaze pulling at her clothes, trying to map what was underneath. Her elegant head lifted higher showing her contempt for his visual intrusion. She wished her husband would stop talking on the phone and just hang up. Murdoch wouldn't dare be so bold once Dan was back in the room.

It was the insolence of her brother-in-law's stare that was so annoying. She shifted her weight in the chair. The motion briefly bared a couple of square inches of thigh and his eyes fastened upon it before she hastily covered up. It was unnerving. He would not stop looking at her, especially her breasts. Under his insidious scrutiny, they felt swollen. The smooth silk material clung snugly to every contour, emphasizing their shape and fullness. Lauren wished she'd worn something bulky, anything to thwart his leering. She knew her thin summer bra offered little extra covering beneath the blouse. It made her feel unsettled to think that he may be able to see more than she'd intended.

In the midst of her uncertainty, the tips had begun to tingle. Lauren could feel her nipples stiffening and pressing against the fabric. Chagrined and exasperated, she glanced toward him, hoping that he hadn't noticed. But the smile on his lips erased any hope of that. She glowered at him, exuding every ounce of disdain that she could muster. He just smiled more and licked his lips in that disgusting way.

On the way home in the car Dan spoke to his brother about Lauren. He explained how upsetting it was for her when Murdoch didn't show her the respect she was due. Specifically, she'd complained about his street language and, of course, the unseemly staring. Dan sounded like the high school teacher he was when he lectured him on 'proper behavior around a respectable lady like Lauren.'

Murdoch was smoked. It wasn't the first time the little bitch had caused trouble between him and his brother. He was irked with his sister-in-law's pretentiousness and tired of Dan's preaching. The fresh image of her nipples pushing out against the purple blouse made him want to argue the credibility of her grumbling. But he didn't. He didn't want to piss off his brother any more than he already had. Dan was always good to bail him out when he needed a few bucks. As for Lauren, she was too snooty for his taste anyhow.

It was World Series time and Atlanta was in for the kill. Murdoch's usual hangout was jammed with noisy revelers gathered for the seventh and deciding game. There were no seats left for the regulars; no quiet spot for a serious tout to study his Racing Form. In disgust, he drove the ten blocks to Marty's. That place had a lineup stretched out the door and no where to park. He kept driving uptown until the traffic thinned. The wall-to-wall neon gave way to English-style pubs and discreet cabarets with European sounding names. Impulsively, he nosed the old Cadillac into a curbside space not 100 feet from a bistro called The Lamb & Python.

The place was moderately busy. Murdoch was relieved to see that there were no noisy yahoos with their hats on backwards. Toward the rear of the pub he spied a small booth and settled down there for a beer and a peaceful read of his paper. Twenty minutes went by. The waitress had just brought Murdoch a fresh draft. She stood in front of him chattering, counting out his change, partially blocking his view of the rest of the pub. From around her ample hips he glimpsed a couple squeezing into a booth not twenty feet from where he sat. He just swallowed hard and stared. It was Lauren. And she wasn't with Dan. Quickly Murdoch raised the newspaper to hide his face.

Unobtrusively, he slid into the corner of the booth where he could watch without being seen. The man was well dressed, handsome, and self assured. A suitable companion for an elegant woman like Lauren. They chatted amiably over cocktails like close friends unwinding after a hard day at the office. Had it not been for the long looks into each other's eyes and the fervent hand holding, it might have been that innocent. Murdoch nursed his beer and waited while they dawdled through a couple of cocktails. He knew his brother would laugh at his suspicions. Danny Clean-cut would think such thoughts were an unacceptable comment on a married lady of Lauren's stature.

But Murdoch lived in the real world. He listened to her tinkly laughter and watched her body language. His gut was telling him to sit tight and stay out of sight. His patience was rewarded when Lauren's friend leaned across the table and kissed her with tenderness. Lips plucking sensuously, they held the clinging contact until her tongue reached hungrily into his open mouth.

Beneath the pristine whiteness of the tablecloth Murdoch could see the man's hands exploring Lauren's knees. Unwisely, she assumed the cloth was covering their little touchy-feely game. She inched forward on the seat and he pushed the dress up further on her gorgeous legs. Her knees drifted apart and his hand slipped between, reaching for the sculpted flesh of her smooth thighs. Lauren hiked her dress higher until the hem girdled her hips beneath the table cover. A coquettish smile brightened her face when she realized her friend could reach no higher than mid thigh.

She kissed him knowingly, wiggling to the edge of the bench where his searching fingers could flutter along the narrowing of her flowered panties. He hooked the crotch panel with his finger pulling it away from her so his knuckle could stroke against the moistening flesh. Her sparkling white teeth nibbled on her lower lip as she gazed into his eyes with a mixture of lust and promise.

Murdoch was mesmerized by Lauren's beauty and amazed at her behavior. A month ago his sister-in-law had trashed him for just looking at her fully dressed. Now he watched in awe as she let herself get felt up in public by some guy he'd never seen before. The pub offered no place for them to take the next step.

Murdoch, the opportunist, knew a move was inevitable. When they scurried out the front door like newlyweds heading for consummation, he was ready and slipped out behind them. There was no difficulty following the distinctive taillights of Lauren's Volvo at a safe distance. They were like beacons guiding him through the Parkway traffic.

The guy was driving and he seemed to know where he was going. Down near the lake, he pulled off into a well concealed laneway and the car was quickly swallowed up by tall grass and underbrush. Only the light of the summer moon filtered through the scrubby trees and spilled onto the overgrown path. Shadows made Murdoch all but invisible in his black shirt and pants.

In the car, deeply preoccupied with each other, the lovers were unaware that he was lurking near the rear door. From that vantage, he was close enough to have a clear view of everything they were doing. Murdoch's mouth felt dry. Lauren's dress was undone and her bra was off. Her tits were fabulous. He watched in envy as her friend licked the big pink nipples. Already fully distended, they strained in anticipation of his every touch.

The window was partially down and Murdoch could hear his sister-in-law moan with the pleasure of her friend's attentions. The guy wanted her to lie back against the door. She balked, insisting testily that her dress come off first so that it not get wrinkled. Free of the garment, she turned sideways in the driver's seat and rested her shoulders against the cool leather of the sill.

There was no sense of experimentation. She knew exactly what she wanted and had obviously done it before. Her stockingless legs were bent at the knee and shamelessly splayed apart. The guy pulled her panties down, kissing and nibbling her belly as he went. She was horny and impatient with his slowness. Her ass never stopped moving on the seat, trying to make the contact she craved.

With her fingers entwined in his wavy locks, she steered his head lower. 'Oh Todd...Oh Todd...' Lauren groaned in frustration while his mouth teased through the hair on her mount. 'Lick me... lick me. Lick my clit!' she demanded impetuously. She gasped in frustration when he couldn't find the spot, pulling her legs up to her chest to improve his angle. He knelt on the floor next to seat and tried again.

The moment his tongue uncovered her clit, she came like a sex-starved slut. Her magnificent ass pitched up off the seat and her hands clamped his face to her groin. A cacophony of high-pitched cries rocketed into the darkness followed by Lauren's breathless exhortations for more. Her friend tried to move up from his knees but she pushed him back down, insisting 'No. Your cock can wait. I want your tongue inside me now!'

An hour passed. An unseen Murdoch watched and listened to his sister-in-law's wanton tryst. For the first time he saw her out of her clothes, naked except for her wedding rings. He listened to Lauren plead for each orgasm, then lapse again and again into lewd expressions of her pleasure. He grinned in near disbelief at the extent of her crude vocabulary. Like a powerful balm, it helped soothe the sting of her past scorn. A sense of power slowly seeped into his veins and he reveled in the sweet satisfaction of remembering each undulation of her cheating ass.

When he saw Todd look at his watch and heard Lauren mention that she had to get home, Murdoch retraced his steps and pointed the old Cadillac toward the suburbs. 'Big girls get to stay up late,' he chuckled to himself ...'and bad girls even later.'