A Rough Sorority Rite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,590 Followers

As the tight ring of her sphincter stretched open around the hard rubber, Lacey groaned and whimpered. Zara worked the plug back and forth, opening up Lacey a little more with every push of the toy. Her muscles burned and protested and Lacey found herself struggling to move against the leather cuffs and straps, trying to squirm away from the hard toy that was stretching her so far open.

"Mmmm, you have such a hot little asshole, Lacey," Zara said, ignoring her wriggling movements and unhappy groans. It's all pretty and pale pink, and it turns almost white where it's stretching over the plug. I bet any guy would love to get his dick in your tight little ass and see it straining to hold his cock."

The continued assault on her anus and the erotic images that Zara's dirty words conjured were confusing Lacey's senses. She wanted Zara to stop and at the same time, she was starting to wish that Zara would just shove the plug all the way in and fill her up.

"Do you like having your asshole stretched open?"

"I don't know..." Lacey replied, panting a little bit. "It kind of hurts but it kind of feels good too."

With a smile, Zara shoved the plug fully into Lacey's tight hole, and Lacey shrieked, her breasts jiggling on her chest as she struggled. Her anus spasmed, clutching at the invading toy, trying to push it out, but the bulbous part was firmly settled behind her grasping sphincter, the wide base snug between her spread cheeks. When she looked back down her body at Zara, the other girl was watching her struggles with fascination, as if Lacey was a butterfly that she'd pinned down and was tormenting. Seeing that she had Lacey's attention again, Zara gave her a sadistically sweet smile and pulled at the base of the plug, making Lacey's anus protest as it tried to stretch open again.

"Please stop, that hurts! Please leave my ass alone!" Lacey begged. To her surprise, Zara did so, releasing the plug.

"You're a lucky girl, Lacey, I always honor a first request, so now I'll leave your ass alone."

With quite a bit of trepidation, feeling that her doom was somehow looming despite the show of consideration from Zara, Lacey watched as the darker girl went back to that awful drawer. What the-? She'd pulled out a bag full of what looked like wooden clothespins. What on earth could those be for?

"Time to see if you want to be a sorority sister badly enough," Zara said, her voice almost playfully teasing as she got back onto the bed, kneeling back in the same place, close to Lacey's exposed pussy and plugged anus. However playful her tone was, Lacey also recognized the inherent warning. Although Zara had honored her request to leave her ass alone, if Lacey couldn't get through tonight being used by Zara however she wished, if she begged too much for Zara to leave her alone, then it could be interpreted as her not having enough desire to be in the sorority. The whole point was to test her limits, to push her beyond her comfort level and have her prove that she wanted to be a member, that she'd take whatever she had to in order to be a sister.

Resolving herself to withstand whatever Zara had planned for her, Lacey nodded her head. "I want to be a sorority sister more than anything else." Because being a sorority sister meant that her future would be set.

"Good," said Zara, looking Lacey directly in the eye as she pulled at the outer labia of Lacey's pussy lips and attached a clothespin to it. Lacey shrieked at the sharp pinch, it was so much more painful than anything she'd ever experienced. Ignoring her shriek, Zara immediately placed another one, less than an inch away from the first. Determined not to beg, Lacey found tears filling her eyes and beginning to trickle down her cheeks as Zara lined her outer labia with the pins, each one like a needle jab into her pussy. To her shock, she found herself getting even wetter as the pain throbbed in time with her heartbeat. With each new ornament, the pain became both easier and harder to withstand.

As blood filled her pussy lips, trapped by the clamps of the pins, the pain increased overall. However, as it was spread over a greater area, she actually started to feel accustomed to the bite of the pins and the larger surface area made it easier for her to withstand.

"Mmmm, you have such a perfect pussy for this," Zara crooned, flicking one of the pins and making Lacey shriek again as the renewed pain rippled through her agonized flesh. "Your pale pussy lips are turning so nicely dark pink. On my brown lips you can barely see a difference."

Looking down, Lacey had to admit that the sight of her wooden lined pussy with its darkening pink lips was indeed an erotic sight to behold. If only it didn't hurt so much!

"Are you going to take them off now?" she asked, trying not to beg. Her tears had stopped flowing, as she'd gotten used to the pain, but her voice was still shaky. Right now her body felt so confused, she was still so turned on, but at the same time her pussy ached with the torture of the pins, feeling swollen and confined.

Shaking her head, Zara ran her finger down the wet center of Lacey's cunt. "No, you're obviously enjoying this even if you don't want to admit it. Besides, I'm not done."

Before Lacey could ask what more Zara could do, Zara was already demonstrating as she attached a pin to the much more sensitive inner labia. As Lacey renewed her wordless shrieks, her body quivering enough to make the clothespins shake and flop around, making her entire pussy feel like one giant pinch, Zara gleefully finished decorating those inner lips, leaving Lacey's exposed pussy a mass of wooden clothespins.

"OW! OW OW! Please! Oh please!"

"Please what? You aren't asking me to stop now, are you Lacey?" Again, that hint of warning in Zara's voice.

Lacey shook her head, biting down on her lip to keep from begging for just that. She could do this, she could. Taking deep breathes, she worked her way through the pain. Her pussy felt like a swollen, burning mass of sensitive flesh, and yet she could still feel that coiling tension deep inside of her that indicated she was on her way to an orgasm. How could this sexual torture be turning her on so much? There had to be something wrong with her.

"Mmm, so wet," Zara purred, carefully inserting her fingers in Lacey's tight hole through its prickly clothespin edgings. Her fingers curled up inside Lacey, rubbing over her g-spot, and despite the twinges in her aching lips, Lacey could feel her body responding immediately to the stimulation. Moaning, she couldn't stop her hips from trying to hump upwards, but the bondage that Zara had put her in constrained her movements to the point where she was completely at Zara's mercy for any kind of stimulation, whether it was pleasure or pain. The sensations mixed together in an incongruous brew that overwhelmed her senses until she couldn't tell up from down or torment from ecstasy.

Then something harshly pinched her clit and the exposed bundle of nerves screamed, a sound that ripped from her core to her throat as she came hard in a torrent of liquid fire. Snapping pulses of lightening ripped through the waves of ecstasy, like a storm over an ocean, as clothespins were sent flying and blood rushed back into her pussy lips, turning them to a plump red rose. Lacey writhed in abject torment, the excruciating rapture turning her into a mindless creature of sensation.

The last clothespin to be removed was the one on her swollen bud, accompanied by a strong press against that sweet spot deep inside of her, and her arms jerked convulsively against her bonds as her frog-splayed body shook with orgasmic reaction. It wasn't until the last ripples of her release began to recede that Lacey realized Zara was playing with her asshole again, twisting the toy back and forth inside of it as she continued to pump two fingers in and out of her pussy.

Her moans died down to soft whimpers, knowing that she was helpless to stop Zara's manipulation of her holes. Every last centimeter of her pussy hurt awfully now that the pleasure was receding, feeling so much more sensitive than she'd ever felt it before. When she looked down at her body, she was horrified to see that her pussy lips were bright red against her pale skin, Zara's coffee colored hand adding further contrast as her slick fingers prodded and twisted in Lacey's clenching tunnel.

"See, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Zara asked with a cruel smile.

Knowing what she had to do, Lacey nodded, even though truthfully she was unsure how she really felt about it. That was the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced, but she wasn't sure she ever wanted to go through anything like that again. But she knew that Zara had only been looking for one answer anyway.

"I think you should thank me, because I could tell what a good orgasm that was."

"Thank you for the amazing orgasm, Zara," Lacey said immediately, feeling a little bit like an automaton. But at least there was some sincerity in her voice, since it truly had been the most incredible orgasm she'd ever experienced.

"You're welcome Lacey," Zara said as she beamed at her. "Now, to show you how nice I am, I'm going to give you a choice. Would you like me to play with this delectable cunt some more? Or maybe your ass? Or your titties?"

Considering the sore state of her abused pussy and her fear of the pain that could follow any similar treatment to her ass, the choice was very easy. "My titties."

Zara tipped her head to the side in a questioning manner. "Are you sure? You don't seem sure."

"Please Zara, I want you to play with my tits," Lacey begged, well aware that what she was really begging for was mercy for her ass and pussy. "My tits are aching for you." Going a step further, Lacey did her best to wriggle back and forth, jiggling the luscious mounds with their pale pink tips enticingly.

"Mmmmm..." Zara hummed as she reached forward and squeezed Lacey's breasts in her hands, thumbs rubbing over her nipples. The caress was a little rough but very pleasurable and Lacey arched her back upwards to encourage her, thrusting her breasts even higher. "These are very nice titties. I wonder if I could get these pale little nipples as pink as your pussy," she said thoughtfully. Dread streaked through Lacey as Zara pinched the little buds in question, her gaze avidly watching Lacey's changing expression as she tightened her grip on the nubbins, twisting them slightly in her grasp. Lacey mewed as Zara's touch went from pleasurable to roughly enjoyable to pinching. "Are you sure you want me to play with your titties Lacey?"

It was still the lesser of the evils, so Lacey was sure. She was also humiliated by the necessity of begging to have her breasts tortured, but she couldn't deny that some base part of her enjoyed it a little bit too. Despite - or maybe because of - the brutal treatment that Zara was putting her through and the incredible orgasm that she'd experienced not five minutes ago, Lacey was starting to feel that hot need building inside of her again. There was some dark part of her that reveled in Zara's domination, that wanted to beg for mercy and receive none.

"Please Zara," she said in a humiliated whisper. "I want you to play with my titties. I want you to turn my nipples dark pink."

The other girl smiled her approval and gave Lacey's nipples a hard twist, making her yelp in surprise and shock as the painful jolt wracked her. Her nipples were incredibly sensitive, and as Zara began to tug and twist on them, she could feel her insides creaming. Lacey whimpered and moaned as Zara lowered her head and began taking turns suckling on each tender bud, her mouth as surprisingly gentle as her fingers were brutal. One nipple was sucked, flicked with Zara's tongue, teased and pleasured as the other was simultaneously pulled, twisted and pinched. The dichotomy confused Lacey's senses, especially as Zara moved back and forth between her nipples, constantly alternating which was receiving which treatment.

By the time Zara finished tormenting Lacey's nipples, they were a much darker pink than she'd ever seen them, although thankfully not as dark pink as the clothespins had turned her pussy. And her pussy was returning to its normal shading, although it was now aching for some pleasurable attention after the way Zara had teased and manipulated her nipples. The bound position she was in was starting to become a strain on her muscles.

"Please Zara, will you untie me now? This is becoming uncomfortable and I want to touch and pleasure you," Lacey said. It was all true, although her desire to be free of the bondage and to achieve another orgasm was much greater than her desire to pleasure Zara. But she was hoping that her last statement would help bring Zara around.

"Soon Lacey, first I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before," the darker girl said with a grin, going to her closet. Lacey watched, but with Zara's back to her all she could see was the other girl pushing the dildo of a strap-on into herself and then adjusting the straps around her body as she secured it in place. When Zara finally turned around, her slim brown hand wrapped around the giant black plastic dong, Lacey's eyes bulged. It was huge! Zara's fingers didn't even meet as she grasped it, it was so thick! And long... it jutted out obscenely in front of Zara, intimidating in both size and the dark black color. If a real man came at her that size, Lacey would have run screaming.

As it was, she immediately began wriggling against her bonds, suddenly realizing why Zara had secured Lacey's legs the way that she had, keeping her open and splayed. If she'd had any control at all over her lower limbs she'd be crossing them in front of her pussy, to keep from being violated by that monstrous thing. Zara's dark eyes glittered as she stepped forward, fisting the ridiculously large cock that was leading her straight back to Lacey.

Looking up at Zara with fear, Lacey knew that it wasn't going to do any good but she had to beg anyway. "Zara... please... it's too big... that thing will break me in half!"

"Don't worry, that's what they all say," Zara said, her cruelly crooning voice was anything but reassuring despite her words. "You'll be able to take it, I promise."

Take it in the way a woman could "take" giving childbirth perhaps, but Lacey knew that this wasn't about her pleasure but Zara's. It hadn't escaped her notice that the dong Zara had inserted into herself as part of the strap-on was substantial but not nearly as big as the one she was going to be fucking Lacey with. She whimpered as Zara opened the drawer next to the bed again, only this time she was able to breath a sigh of relief as Zara pulled out a bottle of lube and slicked the surface of the plastic with it. Although Lacey was very wet from her previous orgasm and the arousal that Zara had kicked back up inside of her, the idea of Zara shoving that plastic into her without some extra help was rather horrifying.

It glistened with the lube as Zara knelt on the bed, all of her attention on Lacey's pink and swollen pussy, just as all of Lacey's attention was on the giant black cock threatening her well-being. Zara ran the tip up and down Lacey's pussy. This close up Lacey was able to see that the huge girth actually was slightly narrower at the tip, just behind the mushroom head, and widened down towards the base, which meant that it would be stretching her entrance the entire time it was sinking into her. Zara lined it up with Lacey's hole and began to push.

Her first reaction was to suck in air as the large knob began to force her muscles open wider than they'd ever been stretched. She groaned, unable to make a louder sound, as the large head wedged itself into her body, the plastic feeling slightly cool but quickly warming as it pressed against her heated walls.

"Zara it's too big... please...." Lacey begged, wriggling like a fish on a spear, unable to move her bound body away from the marauding sorority girl.

Ignoring her, Zara began to move her hips back and forth in tiny increments, her eyes glued to the sight of the huge dong pushing into Lacey's small pink hole. Those pretty, pale pussy lips looked stuffed, like a hot dog bun trying to swallow a giant black oversize bratwurst. It was obvious that the resistance of Lacey's body and her helplessness was only arousing Zara further as the darker girl leaned forward, pushing deeper with the slick surface of the dong. Lacey groaned again as her body opened under the pressure, feeling her pussy walls shudder as her delicate insides were forced apart. The huge dildo felt like it was splitting her open, filling her in a way that she'd never experienced.

Reaching down to grasp Lacey's tits, squeezing the creamy mounds in her excitement, Zara began to fuck Lacey a little hard, working more and more of the dildo into her body. Lacey could feel the large knob scraping against her inner walls as it was dragged back and forth, the flared head pumping deeper into her core. She could swear that she could feel it in her stomach.

"Mmmm fuck yeah... take it you little whore," Zara panted as she started moving a little harder, shoving deeper into Lacey's channel as it opened for her. The stretching was pain and ecstasy, the intense sensation of being filled beyond capacity was overwhelming, and yet she couldn't deny that she felt some pleasure from the relentless movement against her spasming walls. There was something truly erotic about being fucked by the huge dong; Zara's cock going deeper and stretching her wider than any man ever had. Lacey couldn't stop moaning and she wasn't sure if it was in pleasure or protest. "You're starting to like that now aren't you, slut?"

"Oh god... Zara it's sooooo big..."

"What's so big, slut?"

"Your cock... oh fuck Zara... fuck me with your big black cock....."

And Zara slammed the rest of the way into Lacey's body. A shrill scream echoed through the room as Lacey was filled with the last three inches, the tip of the toy rubbing against her cervix as Zara ground her leather clad groin against Lacey's sensitive folds, the dildo inside of her bouncing as she bottomed out in Lacey. Leaning forward, Zara began to really tug on Lacey's nipples as she started fucking her hard, ravaging her with the giant strap-on, their clits rubbing against the leather as their bodies pressed against each other. Lacey's juices were sloppy and shiny on the toy and the harness, she was delirious from the raw sex that the strap-on provided.

Her nipples and pussy throbbed as Zara brutally manipulated her body, fucking her harder and harder, as if she could truly pound Lacey into the mattress with the force of her thrusts. Each pummeling shove also sent the harness dildo surging into Zara's body, her engorged clit rubbing against the inside of the harness; the more forcefully she fucked Lacey, the more pleasure she received for herself.

After the clothespin torture, the brutal way Zara had played with her tits, and the intimidating size of the strap-on cock, Lacey had been sure that there was no way she'd be able to receive true pleasure from the fucking, but she found herself getting more and more into the situation. Her splayed pussy was stuffed completely full, the slick glide of the dildo burned and rubbed her insides as she was stretched over and over, the flared ridge on its knob dragging across her g-spot with every punishing thrust. Even the shocking jolts against her cervix started to feel good. She was Zara's sex toy for the night, Zara's good little pussy whore, and she had no choice but to take what Zara was going to give to her. Just as before, the pain was starting to coil around the rising pleasure, as if the two were a spring that fed off of each other to wind her tighter and tighter.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,590 Followers