A Shy Wife Cuts Loose

Story Info
A lucky husband watches.
5.2k words
4.35
239.8k
212
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Author's Note: It's been a few years since I published a story on Literotica, and here is my latest effort. As you can tell from many of my stories, I have a bit of a thing for married women. So any ladies who are looking for another man's affections and are interested in chatting or having me write a story for them, please feel free to contact me. Enjoy!

1

My wife and I are very different people. I was raised in San Francisco by two parents who lived and breathed the free love movement and eventually became suburban professionals, and Melissa group up in Charleston, the socialite daughter of a wealthy Southern family. They had instilled hundreds of years of strong Christian values into her, and maybe that was the attraction for both of us. That dichotomy. I was a fast talking lawyer with money and enough charm to at least convince her I was handsome, and she was a beautiful, faithful, Southern lady with a heart of gold and more class than a college.

And when I say beautiful, that is no exaggeration folks. Long strong legs toned from years of cheer leading, wide flaring hips with a flat but soft belly, and two perfectly shaped c cup breasts. Green eyes, a perfect little nose and soft full lips made for kissing are all a part of her package. But what really drove me wild? Her hair. Long, thick, with just the slightest bit of curl, soft, and dark mahogany. She has been compared to Kristin Davis more than once, but in all honesty, she has every one of those Sex and the City chippies beat, hands down.

SO remember how I said she was raised religious? Baptist, to be more precise, and nothing except bucket seats has done more to keep men and women apart than the Baptist Church. We dated 8 months before we had sex for the first time, and then it was rushed. Afterwards, she acted like she was ashamed. But over the next few months, she started to change. Melissa went from a church girl who literally thought she could get pregnant is I rubbed against her while still wearing underwear (Man, was it hard not to laugh when she asked about THAT one) to absolute loving to fuck. She went from a girl who though oral sex was dirty to a fellatio expert who could deep throat me and hold my cock down her gullet while I came. "I love the taste of your come," she once told me, and if actions speak louder than words, she has proved that more than once.

So, before we go further I should tell you that I am not the most faithful man. My parents had an open marriage, and I have always had a very cosmopolitan idea of sex and monogamy, so even when I made the vows, I suppose I never had any real intention of keeping them. But I love Melissa, and didn't want to hurt her, so I tried. It lasted longer than I would have thought, about ten years. Over the next seven after that, I had four affairs, and they were all amazing. But the day came when I was caught, and when that happened, it seemed to shatter something in Melissa. She stayed with me, and marriage counseling helped, but she was no longer confident. She was always suspicious, always asking where I was going and how long I would be gone. It was then that I realized I had a problem: Do I swear off other women, or risk it all again. Melissa and I have a sixteen year old son, David, who is the apple of my eye. I only had a few more years living under a roof with him, and be damned if I would lose those years to some strange.

By this point, I should mention, sex between Melissa and I had gotten stale. She was 39 and still as gorgeous as the day I met her, if not more so. I had gone a bit gray, but had held together pretty well, I suppose. SO what to do? Give the rest of my forties to sexual frustration? Then it hit me. The solution to everything. The solution to Melissa's confidence issues, our stale sex life, and my own problem. How could I get my sweet Southern wife to agree to let me fuck other women? The answer lay in my own darkest fantasies about her. A fantasy I had had for years and never shared. A fantasy I had only dared dream I could one day live out.

I had to convince my shy, sweet wife to fuck another man. And let me watch.

2

Okay, so in most stories like this, it goes pretty simply. Well, it didn't with us. I will skip over the many, MANY times I brought the subject up, the many angry resentful refusals, all of which took the better part of a year. It was not until I happened to stumble upon a very fortunate find that I was able to make this seem more than a wild flight of fancy. One day I came home and found Melissa sitting on the couch in her white terrycloth bathrobe after work.

"HI honey," I said, pecking her on the cheek.

Melissa looked a bit flushed, her cheeks red and her color beautiful, like she had been working out. She smiled, chewing a carrot, her legs crossed and one foot bouncing sexily. "Hey baby. Good day?"

I nodded. David hadn't gotten home from school, I could see. Odd that Melissa isn't dressed, I thought. Then I went into the study to email my boss about something I had forgotten to mention, and noticed a towel laying across the computer chair. And on the computer was Melissa's open Facebook page. I picked up the towel. Damp. I held it to my nose and inhaled, and I could smell her. The sweet scent I knew so well: my wife's pussy. She had been masturbating. Looking at the computer and rubbing one out, right here. And what was on screen? Not a picture of me, that's for sure. Instead was a series of photographs of the nineteen year old son of a woman Melissa worked with. We had known him for years. He was going to college, right her in Atlanta. Melissa was his Facebook friend, as she was with more than 1000 other people. But this young man, who was named Jason Lance, it would seem, was special. So special that she had pulled up a series of pics he had posted of him working as a lifeguard. He was tall, maybe 6'3", well built, with sandy blonde hair, tight pecs, and honest to god abs. I used to have abs.

That was when I heard Melissa running down the hall. "Shawn! Shawn, don't go into the..." Then she turned the corner and saw that I was holding the towel. She was shocked, embarrassed, vulnerable. Not because I knew she masturbated, or that she had a fantasy life, but because it had been to someone we KNEW, someone who was real to us. She had probably expected anger. But all I could do was smile.

3

A month. It took me a month to convince her to try to entice young Jason into her bed. I won't bore you with the details of those many conversations, except for the last one, the one where I informed her that I had asked around a bit, learned that he didn't have a girlfriend at the moment, and frequented a bar called The Lazy Tiger on Friday Nights. "Today is Thursday, sweetheart. Just think of it. Tomorrow night. You could have him between your legs tomorrow night."

Melissa sat on the bed, dressed in jeans and a t shirt, her hair in a ponytail, biting her lip. "How... how can you want me to do this?" She asked.

"Turnabout is only ,fair, babe. I had my fun, and I would rather see you have yours than live with the guilt. Besides..." I traced my finger along her throat. "You are gorgeous. I have always wanted to watch you move that beautiful body of yours, sweaty and naked, being taken. Ravished. But I have to admit, right or wrong, the idea of it being another man? It has been a fantasy of mine for a long time."

She shook her head. "He probably won't even want me."

I put my finger beneath her chin and raised her face, looking her in the eye. "Melissa. EVERY man wants you."

She smiled. "Well, what do I do? I can't just go up to him and ask him to... you know."

"Fuck you while your husband watches?"

She nodded.

"Okay honey. I'll tell you what. We'll go to that bar, tomorrow night, and I will... broker the deal."

She looked stunned. "You mean you'll ask him?"

I nodded, smiling.

"You're crazy, you realize that?" Melissa said, shaking her head and grinning.

"Yes," I said. "Crazy like a very horny fox."

4

We showed up at the Lazy Tiger the next night around 9 PM. I was dressed in slacks, a nice shirt, and a sports coat, but Melissa looked like a goddess. She wore a silk sleeveless black blouse, low-cut, and a short, tight denim skirt with thigh high stockings. We sat down at the bar, and I bought her a drink. Now, Melissa doesn't drink much, but that first drink she quaffed like it was nothing, and then had another. And another. "Will you slow down?" I asked.

"I can't help it," She squeaked. "I'm so nervous." We looked around a minute or two, when I heard her say suddenly, "Oh my god! There he is!" I looked over to the bar and low and behold, one Mr. Jason Lance. He was sitting to the side, talking to a pretty but distracted looking young woman. "He's with someone!" Melissa said. "Damn, I knew this was a bad idea." I could almost hear the groan in her voice.

Jesus, how long had she had a crush on this kid? She was sounding like a jealous high schooler.

"No," I said. "He's trying to chat her up. She came with that girl sitting beside her." I didn't know that this was true, but I did know one thing: if Melissa thought she would have to compete with a girl half her age, she would run out of that bar ASAP. Never mind that the little mynx couldn't hold a candle to my wife on her best day and Melissa's worst.

"Do you think so?" she asked nervously.

"I know so," I said. "Watch. You want me to prove how gorgeous and desirable you are? All I will have to do is ask that kid, straight up, and he will be drooling all over you."

Melissa's face went red with embarrassment. "You... can't just proposition him! Are you insane! He'll... he'll flip out!"

I smiled. "Like I said, darling. Watch."

I went to walk across the bar to young Mr. Lance, and I could hear Melissa's audible squeal of dismay behind me. She grabbed for my shoulder but I shrugged her off and strode across to Jason. This, and this alone, was the only thing I was sure of that night. "Jason Lance!" I called to him, and he turned and smile at me, putting out his hand.

"Mr. Cobb!"

We made just a bit of small chat. I asked about his mom, he asked about David, and then, as I knew he would, Melissa. "Well," I said. "It's funny you should ask. She's right over there." I pointed over my shoulder to her. Melissa was sitting on a stool at a high table, stirring her apple martini nervously and staring at it like her life depended on it.

"Is she okay?" Jason asked.

"Well, Jason, honestly, I don't think so." I said. "My wife is a beautiful, desirable woman, would you agree?"

"Yes sir," he said politely.

"But believe it or not, she doesn't seem to know it. And she just won't take my word for it, so I wanted to ask if you wouldn't mind dancing with her. Making her feel as beautiful and sexy as she is. The attentions of a young man like you would put a lot of steam in her stride."

He seemed a bit flummoxed. "Well... Okay. I would love to dance with Mrs. Cobb." Jason said. I could see I would have to be a little less subtle."

"Jason," I said. "My wife likes you. She think you are an attractive young man. Dancing would be very nice. But I can go ahead and tell you, she would like to do a lot more than dance. And anything, and everything that the two of you would like to do... other than dancing... would be just fine with me. As a matter of fact," I leaned in to speak confidentially. "Why don't I pay your bar tab and take up residence right here. I would like to watch you dance with her. And maybe later tonight the two of you would need a designated driver, and wherever you two end up, I could watch there too."

He was flabbergasted. Speechless. "You... You..."

Dense. I hoped this kid was better in the sack then he was at getting the point. I nodded, trying not to be exasperated. Was I going to have to literally ask him to fuck my wife? "Yes, Jason. I am. And my wife is a sure thing, if you play your cards right. She want this. I want this. The question is, do you?"

He stayed stunned for just another moment, then nodded. "Yeah... Yeah, I think I do."

"Good boy," I said, patting his shoulder. "Go get em."

5

I ordered a Whiskey soda as I watched him walk over to Melissa. She almost jumped when he spoke to her. They were both blushing. I sat and sipped my one drink of the night as they smiled and talked, warming up to each other. Then I could see he was asking her to dance. She laughed, shook her head, and then he took her hand and tried to convince her again. Then Melissa looked at me. I smiled, raised my glass, and nodded. And just like that, my wife was out on the floor with a man half my age.

The first dance was a fast one, and the barely touched, but after that things slowed down. Second song, his hands were on her back. Third song, his hands were lower, and her arms were around him, and they were nose to nose. I began to get an erection when Jason slid his hands down Melissa's ass and squeezed. She looked over his shoulder at me, with panic. Smile and nod, that's all I did. And then, my shy wife moved her hips against his in a fucking motion. And they kissed.

Jason began to kiss down her throat, and Melissa's face pointed toward the ceiling. When the band started playing Purple Rain, she turned around, and began grinding his cock with her ass as his hands slipped around her hips. His hands made their way upward as he kissed the nape of her neck, and before I knew it, he was kneading Melissa's perfect breasts through their blouse. Jesus, I thought. They're gonna get us thrown out of here. But as if she heard my thoughts, Melissa spun away from him, and with a wicked grin, beckoned him to follow with a curled forefinger. She took his hand, and practically danced over to me.

"Honey," my wife said. "If you don't mind, I would like you to take Jason and I for a drive."

I reached into my pocket for my keys. "Where am I taking you two lovebirds?" I asked.

"Home," Melissa said, and then looked up at Jason and winked. "And to bed."

6

I hadn't even put the key in the ignition and they were all over each other. Jason was sitting in the back seat of my Escalade, and Melissa pounced on him, her skirt riding high on her gorgeous legs as she threw one over his lap and straddled him. He hair was wild and everywhere as she kissed his passionately, and he kneaded her ass, pulling her against him in short humping motions. And she was breathing like a freight train. I hadn't seen her like this in years, I thought with not a small pang of jealousy.

I closed my door, cranked it up, and pulled onto the road, glancing back in the mirror. Jason had unbuttoned her blouse, and though I could only see her back, I could see it billowing open. "Yes!" She hissed. "Here! Here!" She arched her back and ran her finger through his hair, and I watched as she brought his face to her breast. Then there were small slight sucking noises as she took her nipple in his mouth. She continued to hump him through their clothing, and I could tell they were whispering, though I couldn't make out what was being said. "AHHHHH!" Melissa cried out, and I saw that Jason's hand was moving beneath her skirt. "Oh god! Just... Just like that. Oh god! I can't believe another man is... YES!" Melissa cried out as he slipped his fingers inside her. Jason withdrew them then and slipped them into his mouth.

"You taste sweet... Um..."

"Mrs. Cobb," Melissa said, and I could hear the smile in her voice. "I am a married woman, after all, Jason. Call me Mrs. Cobb."

I was nearly half way home, and during that time Melissa had come at least once, when the whispering and giggling got louder, and suddenly she turned around and leaned forward between the driver and passenger seats. "Honey," Melissa whispered. "Jason was wondering if... You know, if you would mind if I..."

"If you what, sweetheart?"

"You knooooow!" She was grinning.

"Yes, I do know. But I want to hear you say it."

Melissa blushed. "He wanted to know if... if I would suck his cock?"

"Well dear, tell me. Do you want to suck his cock?"

She shuddered with lust. Then , just above a whisper. "Yes."

"Say it." I demanded.

"I want to suck Jason's cock," She replied.

"Then by all means, do," I said.

"Honey," Melissa asked. She was whispering, this time to low for Jason to hear. "What if he...um... You know."

"What if he does what?"

She was silent a moment, and then, "What if he comes?"

I looked at Melissa. She was huffing with excitement, and so was I. "Do you want him to?"

She smiled a smile that made my cock almost burst through my jeans. And then she nodded.

"Say it!" I hissed.

At this point Melissa became a different woman. I temptress. A Sex goddess. A teasing whore. She realized, then I think, just how much I wanted this, and how much it was turning me on. She leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "I want to suck Jason's cock, Dennis. I want to suck it until his hot come spurts in my mouth, and then I am going to swallow ever drop." With that, my beautiful wife turned back to her young lover, and kneeled to the floor of the Escalade between his legs. I saw her tie her hair back into a pony tail, and though I could only see her from behind, I could tell her arms and hands were moving as she opened his pants. "Ooooh my god!" She exclaimed and laughed. "Jason, honey! If I had known you were this big we would have done this ages ago!" And then I want her head dip down into his lap and begin to bob back and forth slowly. Jason arched his back and groaned.

I knew it wouldn't last long. NO man could resist that soft, sucking mouth moving up and down his shaft. Jason put his arms up on the back of the seat and settled back as my wife sucked his cock. She was using her hands, getting her whole body into it, sucking up and down his knob. I wished that I had a better view, but this would have to do. Even though I couldn't see the in and out, watching Melissa's head bob up and down on Jason's lap, hearing her moan as she sucked him off, and watching his mewling reaction was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. Then it happened.

"Oh god... Mrs. Cobb... Melissa... Oh get ready honey. Get ready... EEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!" Jason arched his back and thrust his pelvis up, and suddenly Melissa plunged downward, and I knew what she was doing. The same thing she had done for me hundreds of times. At the moment she felt his cock lurch, she deep throated him, holding her breath, and taking his cock in all the way. "EEEEEEERRRRRR! FUUUUUUCK!" Jason exclaimed, and I knew that his cock was spurting over and over its copious globs of semen into my wife's pretty mouth.

Jason's body relaxed, and he fell back to the seat, grinning. "Oh Jesus. Oh God. "

Melissa pulled from him and purred, giggling, then turned around and leaned between the front seats again and tapped me on the shoulder. I looked over and gasped.

She was smiling with her mouth open, and it was filled with pearly white spunk. Then she closed her mouth and gulped, sighed, and said, "Yum!"

"Was it good, sweetheart!" I asked

She grinned. "Yes honey. Would you like to kiss me and find out just how good?"

7

Midnight. Our bedroom.

I sat, fully clothed, at the chair by Melissa's vanity table, watching my wife and her young consort making out on our bed. Jason was on his back with Melissa straddling him, her shirt bunched up around her ass, dry humping him and unbuttoning his shirt like there was a bomb beneath it and she alone had the disarmament key. He ripped open her blouse (hey! I bought that!) and was sitting up, pulling her bra down and stuffing her tit into his mouth. I could tell at this point they didn't even know I was there, and that was all to the good. I has been worried that Melissa would be nervous with me there. But that, it appeared, was not a problem.

12