A Simple Favour Ch. 01: Graces Disgrace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After fifteen minutes or so she could feel Roger stopping and thankfully his dick was still rock hard and he had not cum. He rolled his chair back a little and still holding her waist, made her stand. Now, Matthew and the oldies could clearly see her thong which was totally drenched in her pussy juice and clung to her bush.

Grace tried to walk away but Roger held strong. And roughly turned her over so that she was now facing him. With a hash command to "walk out and get some lunch", Roger dragged her back into his lap.

Now his dick was rubbing against her crotch. Even through her Lacy thong and his trousers Grace could feel the warmth and power of Roger's dick.

Grace heard the others walking out and locking the door behind themselves. That was a small respite.

Roger's head was burried in her breasts and he started sucking and tugging on her nipples while grazing her boobs with his fingers.

Now even Grace started to feel waves of pleasure building up in her navel. As her pussy leaked furiously and wet his trousers, her nipples started to turn rock hard and her breasts started to feel heavy.

Out of control, Grace braced herself by putting her hands on Roger's shoulders and started sliding up and down without any compulsion from Roger. His hands moved and cupped her bottom.

Too soon Grace started to pant loudly and moan. Even Roger was groaning. Grace was past caring about how she was cheating on her husband because she had never felt this wild abandon ever before.

But suddenly Roger moved his hands back to her waist and forcefully halted her movement. Now in the throes of arousal, Grace opened her eyes and started to squirm in need.

Roger stood them both up and one hand still on her waist, undid his trousers and dropped them along with his underwear and coat. Now his penis sprung free and Grace was shocked as it was almost 12 inches long and as thick as her wrist, it jutted out like a rocket, at the base there were two hairy balls.

Roger slid his hand down and pushed his hand under the crotch of her thong and ripped it savagely. Grace now blanched white at the prospect of taking his monster cock into her virgin pussy.

But Roger was in the grip of his own need. He lifted her and planted her on the edge of the desk and he moved in between her legs.

Grace opened her mouth to tell him about being a virgin but instantly Robert crushed her mouth with his own. It was a rough kiss aimed at silencing her.

Holding her close with his left hand, his right hand slid down and cupped her pussy. Roger slid a finger in groaned in satisfaction at her slippery wetness.

He took his throbbing penis with his right hand and inserted it's head shining with precum into her pussy. It slid in smoothly. Then he tried to ram it in roughly but soon encountered her barrier. In surprise, he moved away from her face and looked into her eyes.

He could clearly see confusion and fear. He left out a ragged sigh but did not withdraw nor did he try to push forward, instead he kissed her eyes softly then her nose, cheeks, chin and her forehead.

Grace might have resisted force but this sudden tenderness broke her. A tiny sob escaped her and she stayed in place.

Now Roger continued raining kisses down her throat and onto her breast. As Roger gently suckled on her nipples Grace started to get excited again and Roger could feel her juices wetting his member.

He started a gentle rocking movement that aroused Grace again. Her breath was shallow and her eyes were dazed. She could see Roger's mouth pinched in a thin line as if he was controlling himself with great effort.

Soon Grace was lost to this world and didn't understand when Roger raised his head from her boobs, crushed her against himself, murmered "Forgive me for the pain Grace" before clamping his mouth shut on hers.

In the very next moment with a single forceful thrust Roger broke her hymen and embedded himself fully into her. Grace's body shook in pain. It felt like there was a hot iron rod lodged in her pussy and tears streamed down her eyes. Roger's mouth stifled her cries and he kept hugging her close.

After ten minutes her pain eased, but she still felt uncomfortably stretched. Once her body had stopped shaking and her tears had stopped, Roger started thrusting in and out of her swollen pussy.

Grace also started to feel the pressure of her orgasm building. Soon Roger could no longer hold back and his hips started to move faster and his balls were ramming onto her pussy.

Soon Grace felt an explosion in her navel that radiated through her body and she lost all control as she slumped into Roger's shoulder. Now Roger started moving in and out with more abandon and within a couple of minutes groaned loudly as his movements stopped and Grace could feel hot cum filling her pussy.

Even after cumming he did not move away but stayed holding her. Then he gently got her to lie down on the table and Grace layed there legs dangling too tired to move. He came back with a water bottle and picked up a kerchief from his trousers pocket.

He poured the water into an empty cup and dipped the cloth in it. Then with infinite gentleness he cleaned her thighs and pussy. Then he threw the cloth away in the dustbin and as she sat up, Grace could see it streaked with the red of her virgin blood and flinched and gasped.

Roger who was wearing his trousers looked up in alarm as she stood up and swayed in the spot. Then he removed his phone from his pocket and called his driver and said something harshly.

Then he sat back on the chair, took her into his lap and ran a comforting hand along her back. Now the whole morning came rushing back to Grace and memory of her degradation caused her to break into wild sobs. Roger kissed her again and again murmuring something indistinct.

Soon she felt calm and collected, her sanity returning and she heard a knock on the door. Grace feared it must be Matt and the guys returning but Roger gave her arm a reassuring squeeze and walked to the door to collect a parcel.

He opened the parcel, it was a crisp white shirt and a pair of trousers, obiviously too big for Grace as Roger was 6 feet tall and built like a viking.

But she understood this must be spare Roger kept in his car and his driver must have bought it up.

Roger handed the clothes to her extended arms but before she could wear them he bent down and kissed her bush. Grace was too stunned to react as Roger started making calls again, she put on the clothes. She tucked the big shirt into her pants but the pants were still loose. Observing this, Roger removed his belt, and came over. Instead of handing it over, stood close to her, looped it into her pant and fixed it.

As he stood arranging her hair, Grace felt a strange calm settling over her. Roger was still too agitated as he gently pressed his thumb into her pouty bottom lip and kissed it gently.

They heard a persistent knock on the door and instantly Roger's expression became hard and cruel. With a curse, he walked over and opened the door brusquely.

Matt walked in followed by the directors grinning wildly. But lost a bit of his swagger when he saw the thundering expression in Roger's eyes.

Wordlessly Roger grabbed Matt by his collar and slapped him hard. Matt was confused and hurt now and before he could comprehend Roger punched him hard, there was a crackling sound as Matt's nose broke and blood poured.

As soon as Roger left his collar, Matt went down like a sack, curled up and started to moan.

Then Roger spoke "For what you have done today I will make sure that by tomorrow morning you are bankrupt and on the road." With these words he gave a viciously kick to the side of Matt's face.

His directors stood scared as hell.

Now Roger turned to them and said, " walk away and forget that you were ever here. If I hear even a whisper about what happened here, I will personally make sure that your businesses and family is destroyed." Scaredhitless they tumbled out in great hurry.

Roger spoke again to Matt " If you breathe a word of it to your son I will kill you. If you breathe a word of it to anyone I will kill you. Where is the camera?"

As Matt pointed miserably to the painting on the wall, Roger walked over, removed it and threw it on the floor, and stomped on it.

"Your cloud login and password" As Matt uttered them, Roger logged in through his phone and deleted the footage.

Roger started walking back to Grace but stopped and turned, "How did you get her here and how did she agree to wear that stupid bra?"

Matt fished out a pen drive from his pocket and gave it to Roger. Swearing profusely, Roger put it into his pocket.

Suddenly Grace understood the devious plan of her father in law and tears started to well up and she started to shake.

Roger walked over to her, picked her up and started walking out. Involuntarily Grace put her hands around his neck and rested her head on his chest.

She marvelled at his strength as she knew he was in his early 6Os. Roger carried her down two flights of stairs without breaking in and his driver brought the car over.

Roger helped her climber in and climbed in beside her. He gave the address of Grace's apartment and then turned to see tears rolling down her cheeks and soft sobs escaping her.

He swore under his breath, dragged her over and settled her into his lap. He held Grace close, head buried in her hair and murmuring "sorry" again and again. His kindness made Grace feel more weak and empty as if she had lost something precious.

Too soon the car reached back of her apartment and Roger escorted her up the service elevator. At her door there was the garbage bag in which she had dumped her things.

Grace flinched in revulsion at the sight and Roger picked it, " I promise you will never have to see it again."

He dropped a kiss on her forehead and walked away with the garbage bag towards the service elevator.

Grace let herself in with the key hidden under her mat and closed the door and stood rooted. Her emotions overwhelmed her. She was no longer embarassed but only felt safe and content.

12