A Simple Favour Ch. 05: Breakfast in Bed

Story Info
Grace and Roger have a sensual morning breakfast in bed.
1.7k words
4.5
2.1k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace and Roger have a sensual morning breakfast in bed.

(This is a work of fiction meant for mature audiences. All the characters are above 18.)

Grace woke up around 3 am and was disoriented for a minute and then remembered were she was and smiled in silent pleasure. Roger was sleeping peacefully. Without disturbing him, she got up and walked out into the kitchen for a bite.

To her relief, Grace immediately spotted a box of cookies on the breakfast table. She grabbed a cookie, got herself a glass of milk and hopped on to the gleaming black marble counter.

She almost dropped the cookie when she heard some noise but was relieved to find Roger standing in the doorway. He stood tall, and his hands were grabbing the doorframe. Even from afar Grace spotted the huge tent that Roger's cock made as it pushed and twitched against his boxers and blushed in anticipation.

"Hello Santa" Roger walked over to her. As he neared, Grace could see he was too aroused, too on the edge.

Roger clearly had no time for preliminaries. He stood between her legs and widened them, he took out his fully erect dick and after moving her thong aside, guided himself into her moist heat. As he buried himself in with a single smooth stroke, Grace moaned in pleasure and Roger pulled her to the edge of the counter and started thrusting urgently and forcefully so that his balls slammed against her pussy.

Grace blushed even more when she heard the wet slapping sounds of their mating, loud in the silent night and wrapping hands around Roger's neck pushes her breasts against Roger's chest

Even though she wore a dolly, her nipples poked him hard through the thin material and Roger started to grunt as he flexed his hips and tried to.delay his release.

Then with a forceful thrust he slammed into her pussy, buried his dick in and soon Grace felt his hot release filling her pussy.

Now that he had taken his pleasure, Roger bent down and kissed Grace roughly on the mouth, withdrew, adjusted his boxers and with a hoarse "Come back soon" walked away.

By the time Grace came to the bedroom after cleaning herself with a kitchen towel and adjusting her thong, Roger was once again fast asleep.

Breakfast in bed - Roger eats pussy

The next time Grace woke, it was to intense waves of pleasure assaulting her navel. She was about to get up but collapsed back when she saw Roger's dark head between her legs.

As she relaxed back, Roger stopped kissing her pussy and moved up to kiss the creamy mounds rising above her bra cups and then to gently bite her nipples through the thin material. Grace sighed in pleasure as her moved down, his hands gently squeezing her breasts and his mouth leading a trail of kisses towards her crotch.

He kissed and nipped her inner thighs as her back arched and she started moaning and panting as she could no longer hold back.

She started rolling her head and pushed her crotch up into Roger's face and shivered as he met her with an open mouth and greedy tongue. While his teeth grazed roughly at her pussy lips, Roger's tongue found her clitoris and started to lick it and press into it. He rolled his tongue inside her moist heat and Grace pressed her hips back into the mattress as the pleasure got too much and she felt like her core was melting.

Understanding her urge Roger's tongue became even more intent and invasive. While his hands started to caress her ass and inner thighs with fluttering motion.

Once again Roger's mouth was replace by his strong hand as he raised himself and bit down on her nipples and started to rub his head in the valley between her breasts.

With Roger's insistent fingers teasing her bud, soon it became too much for Grace and she climaxed with a shudder and collapsed back and closed her eyes in fatigue.

Although extremely pleasurable she felt drained emotionally and physically and once again wondered about Roger's stamina and virility as she drifted off to sleep with Roger's head lying at her breast.

Grace woke up alone around twelve and stretched luxuriously. After brushing and washing her face, she want looking for Roger. She spotted him in one of the guest rooms on his rowing machine.

Roger exercised like he fucked long and hard - he looked up and gave a smile to Grace but continued to row.

Grace ran an eye over his powerful thighs and arms "So, this is the secret of your stamina in bed."

A naughty glint came into Roger's eyes "No dear, my secret is 45 years of practice."

Grace gasped "But you would have been only fifteen!"

"What can I say I matured early" Roger replies through gritted teeth, panting with exertion.

"How did you lose your virginity?"

Roger stopped rowing and shrugged "The usual way I guess. I was dating some girl but ended up in bed with her freshman sister in bed."

Grace let out a shocked yelp "You are a degenerate Roger."

Roger threw his head back and laughed "I was a horny lad. What can I say? It was nothing special Grace unlike your first time."

Grace trembled with the memory.

Roger finished his exercise and rose. He came over to her all sweaty and glistening and pulled her in for a rough embrace. Grace didn't mind the sweat. She buried her head into his soaked t shirt and inhaled his manly smell.

"Let us have a bath." Roger ordered more than invited and Grace went along willingly into the guest bath.

While the tub filled, Roger peeled off his clothes. He came over to Grace and ran a hand on her navel peeking behind the see thru flaps of her teddy. He moved his hand and pressed a finger into her belly button. Grace shivered in anticipation.

Roger moved his hand up and opened the clasp and removed it baring her breasts. Her breasts looked heavy but honey soft and looked pale on his hands. Then he moved his hands along the side of her body and pulled down her thong.

Naked and quivering Grace felt suddenly shy as she felt Roger's eye roaming on her body.

Roger got into to the half full tub and placed Grace on his lap. Her back arched and ass pushed into his crotch. His dick semi erect twitched between her thighs and pushed against her pussy. Roger reached around and started to soap her lush breasts blossomed under his imploring touch and her nipples were like ripe cherries red and sweet.

Grace felt the stirring on an urge deep in her belly and her hips started to voluntarily wriggle and twist in burning need. Roger felt her movements against his dick and slipped his right hand down and cupped her pussy.

Grace tried to force his hand in but he moved her hand aside gently but firmly. Roger started to play with her honeyed curls. Running soapy fingers through them and pulling them. Now Grace's arousal reached a fever pitch and her grinding became more fanatic.

She tried to grab Roger's shaft but he once again moved her hands away. Roger slipped two soapy fingers inside her pussy and started to pleasure her. His thumb teased her clit playing havoc with her senses.

Soon the pressure got too much and she wanted to swat his hand away, but Roger was insistent. Then she started to break little by little all her defences lost and only the sensation of Roger's fingers remained and she screamed his name as her whole body convulsed violently and she rested back in the refuge of his chest.

When the bathwater started to become cold, Roger woke Grace up. They both moved out of the tub, rubbed each other dry and wore soft cotton robes and moved to the dining hall for brunch.

As they are a brunch of eggs and toast, Roger spoke "I think we should talk about our future Grace."

Grace shrugged her shoulders "What is there to talk, I will hire a lawyer and divorce Bobby. Then we can get married."

Roger's mouth curved into a kind smile and he shook his head "Oh my innocent innocent darling, things are never that simple are they? Your father would never agree to a divorce. He would disinherit you and try to destroy us both. He has a quite vindictive streak. Not that I am scared to take on him but he has been a good friend of mine for such a long time. I have forgiven his many sins over the last 2 years for our sins and out of my affection for you."

Grace nodded in understanding.

Roger continued " I am rich and losing Joseph's money wouldn't affect you once we marry. But his animosity would make our lives stressful and complicated. So that is what I want to avoid."

Grace was serious now, "So what is the solution?"

"First of all we need to wait another 2 months. As you know your father is in line for a couple of foreign defense contracts. It is imperative that he gets it because if he fails Joseph will lose 3/4 of his shares and loose control of his companies" Roger said with regret.

Grace gasped in shock.

Roger continued gently "It is not my doing Grace. Joseph has been so blinded by his revenge that he has taken some serious risks. I have had losses but while they have put a bit of a dent to my ego, financially I haven't been affected much."

Grace nodded solemnly "So, what do we do now?"

Roger answered "We keep our relationship a secret for the next two months. I will find a discreet lawyer who will organise your divorce in the meanwhile. But most importantly we must create a situation where divorce becomes Joseph's idea and he compelled you to opt for it."

Now Grace was confused "How? I know my father. He will never agree to a divorce leave alone suggesting one."

Roger beckoned her and took her into his lap. He moved her robe aside to nibble gently on her neck and said "Then we will have to be extra clever won't we Gracie darling."