A Simple Meeting

Story Info
After a 'Net courtship, they meet face to face.
6.4k words
4.4
18k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He waited nervously, glancing around the restaurant from his viewpoint at his table. Checking his watch for the fiftieth time in the past half-hour, Charles began to wonder if she was even going to show up. Maybe she decided at the last minute not to go through with it. After all, they had only known each other from talking on the Internet and the phone for 6 months. But she also knew that he was not looking for anything other than good company, good conversation, and a pleasant evening. Kristine and he had planned this for several months now to coincide with a trip he was scheduled to make. The trip happened to take him to her town. He had let her know there was no pressure and if she wanted to back out, he would understand.

Charles sipped at his orange juice, his days of drinking gone the wayside many years ago. A flash of brown in the doorway and he turned to look, his heart jumping into his throat. A pretty young lady for sure, but it was not Kristine. He had a picture of her printed off his computer tucked safely away in his shirt pocket. Her eyes dazzled him through the photograph, her smile as natural as a sunny day. Her brown hair curled around her shoulders and looked soft as silk. He knew her dimensions from their conversations. He knew many other things as well, but prudently kept them to himself, knowing secrets between friends should never be shared. As he stared towards the door, it opened again, and she stepped through. The moment he had wondered about and thought of for months was finally here.

Kristine wore a dark blue silk blouse with the first two buttons undone, a pair of black trousers made of a light material he could not identify, and a pair of flats. More than that however was the way she looked. As her eyes swept the restaurant looking for him, he studied her. The way her hair flowed in waves around her face and shoulders. The set of her mouth as she searched for him. The position of her shoulders, only emphasing the fact of her well-endowed chest. The way she placed her hands on her hips, showing her graceful curves. The late summer air blew in from the closing door and ruffled her hair.

Just as he was about to raise his hand to let her know where he was, she spotted him and her smile removed any doubts from his mind that she wanted to be here. She made her way to the table he was at and he rose to greet her, smiling in return. As they embraced in a warm hug, he caught a trace of her perfume, the scent lingering in his nostrils for a brief second, and then it was gone. They retreated from each other slightly and gazed upon one another's faces for a few seconds before he remembered his manners and moved to pull her chair out. No words had been spoken nor were needed. She sat and he took his chair again. Kristine was the first to speak.

"My goodness, I can't believe your actually here," the sincerity in her voice ringing clearly in his ears. Among all the women he had known in his life, she was one of the few whose smile actually reached her eyes. "Did you have trouble finding the restaurant?" she inquired with a slight tilt of her head.

"Not really," he replied, a twitch of a grin at the corner of his mouth, "after all, you gave pretty detailed directions." From there the conversation drifted slowly around different topics until dinner arrived. When the waiter appeared with a tray of food, Kristine gave Charles a speculative look. "I took the liberty of ordering for you," he replied by way of explanation, "I remembered that you like chicken, so I got you a chicken breast, marinated and grilled with a small side salad." Her eyes widened at this.

“My goodness, I can't believe you remembered that!" she exclaimed, joy in her voice. "I only mentioned it once a long time ago."

"Remember, I recall some of the oddest things." The conversation took off again as they enjoyed their meal. He regaled her with stories of some of the things he had done in his life and she told him some of the places she had seen. At one point he reached out and took her hand as he laughed and noticed a slight tremble in her fingers. He didn't make issue of it however, believing she was just as nervous as he was. He had to remind himself that it was only dinner. After dinner and dessert were through, they sat and talked for a while until, by mutual agreement, they decided it was time to get out of there. He paid the bill on the way out, not letting her see what the price was.

"Call it a sense of chivalry," he murmured to her as he held the door open, "I believe that when a man pays for a meal, the lady should never know what he paid." He gave her a half- smile, "makes her either crazy or comforted not knowing. It all depends on the lady." Charles could tell she didn't miss the fact he called her a lady by the faint blush that touched her cheeks. She mentioned the fact that they were just a few blocks from her apartment and he asked if she would like to go for a walk before she went home. She readily agreed and they took off down the street. Being almost the exact same height, he found it was all too easy to look into her eyes, and there lay the danger. If he looked into them too long, he would fall into them and never be able to come back.

A little part of him wondered if this was such a bad thing. As they walked they talked about everything and nothing, just being comfortable in each other's presence. Time slipped away until he finally checked his watch and realized that they had been walking for almost and hour and half. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw her cheek her watch also and he offered to walk her home. On the way back, he felt something warm and soft s1ip into his hand and knew it was hers. In that moment, he had never felt that close to someone as he did now. She stopped and said this was her building, and he prepared himself for the inevitable goodbye that always came at the end of wonderful time. Before he could say anything though, she asked if he wanted to come up for a cup of coffee. With a glad heart, he said yes and they climbed the stairs to her apartment.

Once inside, they made themselves comfortable on her couch and chatted away while slowly sipping at their coffee. They both kicked off their shoes and socks at her insistence. He couldn't help but notice they way that her lips almost sensually touched the rim of her cup and wondered how it would feel to have those lips on his. She only had a couple lamps lighting the room and in the glow he could the softness of her skin and itched to feel it under his fingers. After an hour of just talking, the impulse became too strong and he gave in, surprising her by leaning over and placing his lips on hers. She stiffened for a second then relaxed, pressing her lips back. They held the kiss for what seemed a long moment, and then parted slowly.

"What was that for?" she asked in a breathless whisper, her beautiful brown eyes wide.

"I'm sorry," he quickly said, "I... I shouldn't have done that. I just couldn't help myself." The blush crept across his face and his eyes cast downward, not being able to look her in the eyes. He felt rather than saw her hand reach out and lightly touch the side of his cheek.

"Charles, don't get me wrong," she explained in the same whisper of a moment ago, "I enjoyed it, I enjoyed it a lot. I was just curious as to why you did it." She cupped his chin and raised his face so she could see his eyes. He trembled under her touch, wondering what it was he was feeling. No mere lust or infatuation had ever felt like this. Her touch was like fire and ice all at once. Pure electricity racing over his skin. Her eyes beckoned him to fall into them and become lost to the world.

"I don't know how to explain it," he started out, "but when I look into your eyes, I get swept away. When I see your lips, I want to taste them again and again. I see your skin and my hands burn to roam across it. I've... I've never been this way with anyone before in my life. You excite me on so many levels, mentally, physically." Before he could go any further, she captured his lips again and this time the kiss deepened into a full passionate storm. He couldn't tell whose lips parted first, but part they did and their tongues danced together. Her hand moved around to the back of his neck and pulled him closer until their bodies were barely touching. But in that barest touch there was the promise and tease of pure delight.

Her breasts grazed him through the layers of clothing and yet he could still feel her nipples prodding him. He raised his hands to the sides of her neck and gently stroked the skin he had so longed to feel. Under his fingers, it was even softer than he had thought possible. Her perfume again filled his nostrils and his head swam from the scent. Or perhaps it was having her so close, he couldn't tell, and didn't really care. He ran his hands up through her hair and she pressed him back onto the couch till he was lying down with her body on top of his. Her curves pressed into him and his passion responded. He felt her tremble and pulled her away gently. "If this is not what you want, we can stop now." He said this with a type of dread in his heart she would say that's what she wanted. She gazed at him for a long moment before replying.

"Charles, I have read your stories and spoken to you for a long time now. The one thing I have always wondered is if you are as good a lover as the characters you describe with such detail." He could feel his heart break a little at this and had to force himself to speak.

"There is only one thing I am afraid of Kristine, and that is I would be a disappointment to you. The men I write about are kind and considerate. They are always what a woman wants to find in a man. I don't know if I am that in real life. Those guys are my way of being something more than I am." At this she smiled a gentle smile and spoke the only words that could put him at ease.

"You have already shown yourself to be kind and considerate. If you are even a tenth of those men you write about, you are everything that a woman wants to find in a man. As for the rest, there is only one way to find out, isn't there?" She bent her head again and fastened her mouth to his, her hands rubbing his chest through his shirt. His hands moved lower to trace patterns along her back and spine. She began to unbutton his shirt one at a time, her lips never leaving his. One of her hands stole downward between them and pulled the hem of her blouse from her slacks, allowing his hands to caress the bare skin of her back.

She returned both hands to the work of unbuttoning his shirt, pulling it out of his jeans at the same time. By the time she had all the buttons undone her mouth had worked downward to kiss and nibble at his nipples. His hands were on the move also, sliding over her skin until he reached her slacks and then over the material till he was rubbing her bottom. He could feel more than hear her moan against his chest Suddenly she sat up with a mischievous look in her eyes.

"You know what?" she asked in a light tone with just a hint of seductiveness, "I think I need to take a shower." She rapidly stood and started to walk toward the bathroom she had pointed out when they first got in the apartment, "and I think I need someone to wash my back," she gave a quick backward glance to where he was still lying on the couch, "know anyone who might be able to help?" Charles leapt off the couch so fast he almost lost his feet and would have ended up sprawling on the floor had he not caught himself. Kristine saw this and laughed a small laugh, but not a mean one. He blushed again and followed her into the bathroom.

She made her way to the shower to turn on the water and bring it to temp, the hem of her blouse billowing out as she moved. He was entranced by this simple little thing, as he was by everything about her. As the water ran' she turned to him and began to unbutton he blouse. He quickly stepped forward and removed her hands from her buttons. Before she could ask why, he placed a gentle finger against her lips to silence her. From her lips, his finger traced downward over her throat to the buttons, where he undid them one by one, taking his time. By the third button, he could see the black lace of her bra as it held in her beautiful mountains. He reached the last one and stepped behind her to peel her blouse off her shoulders, kissing each inch of skin as it came to his view. The blouse slid down arms and over her hands.

He placed it carefully on the sink beside them even as he continued to stroke his lips over her now bare shoulders and arms. Under his lips, he could taste her skin and feel small goose bumps rise in response. His hands trailed over her arms, her head leaning back slightly and her hair brushing against his chest through the opening in his shirt. Charles moved his hands upwards until the caught the sides of her bra straps, edging under them and pulling them out towards her arms. She reached behind her and grasping his belt loops, pulled him close to her, grinding her rear against him.

His member stood straining against the zipper that held it in. He slipped the bra straps over her shoulders and halfway down her arms, the material over her breasts almost exposing her nipples. Letting go the straps, he glided his hands around her front to lightly cup her breasts and tease the nipples through her bra. They felt so delightfully heavy in his palms, the nipples hard as pebbles. Passing his hands over the tops of her mounds, he moved them around her back to release at last the clasp which held them in.

In one deft motion, the clasp was undone and her bra hung by only gravity. She shrugged and it fell to the floor of the bathroom, quickly forgotten as his hands unerringly found the soft skin which waited for his touch. She let go of his belt loops and gripped the front of his jeans by the waistband, fumbling with the button, trying to release. The moment it came undone, Kristine pulled the zipper down, his hard shaft within easy grasp now. Moving with a sensual grace all their own, his hands found the button of her pants and undid it, sliding the zipper down and pushing them over her hips. They fell to the floor and she stood before him in only a pair of white silk panties.

He stepped back from her and let his shirt drop, admiring the curve of her hips, the form of her legs. The panties hugged her rear and as she turned to face him, he could see the lace disappear between her legs, covering that one part of the female body men so treasure. She reached out with barely trembling hands and taking the waist of his jeans, guided them over his hips and down the floor. His rod pressed outward against his boxers and she slid them off to expose him to her wondering eyes.

Charles was not a large man in the sense of length, but what he lacked in that he made up for in breadth. She gripped him and it was as if he were gripped by a shimmering energy that coursed through his body. His hands stole out from him and slipped her panties from her hips, showing him her slight patch of hair which he could see she trimmed neatly. The panties dropped to the floor were kicked aside as they stood naked before each other. He gazed at her bountiful breasts with an admiration and longing that made his mouth go dry. He put his arms around her and kissed her again, their nude bodies pressing against each other, her breasts crushed against his chest. Without a word, he broke the kiss and guided her into the shower, stepping in behind her.

The water ran over them, making each other slippery to the touch. Looking around, he found her bottle of shampoo and gestured for her to wet her hair. Once she had done this, he took her head in his hands and bent it slightly back so he could squeeze a bit of shampoo into it. Charles worked the shampoo into a lather, taking his time and massaging her scalp with care. Kristine moaned slightly and placed her hands against the shower wall to steady herself His fingers worked all over and through her hair, making sure not to miss a single spot.

He then moved her back under the spray and rinsed her hair with the same attention to detail he had used washing it They were face to face and her breasts swayed gently against his chest His member prodded forward and he could feel the softness of her pubic hair on the tip. He moved with a slow determination due to the fact she excited him so much, he wanted to make this last as long as possible. Her hair rinsed, she placed her hands upon his chest and moved him around so the spray hit him. Reaching down with one hand, she picked up the soap and began a slow, methodical process of washing him. Over his chest, she slid soapy fingers and out to his arms, where she lingered for a second over the tattoo on his right shoulder. Down his arms and back to his sides, she went with the same precision he used in making sure every spot was thoroughly cleaned.

Across his stomach and down further, she skipped only one part much to his disappointment. Going down his legs and back up again, she finally slid one soapy hand around him and stroked lovingly for but a few seconds before releasing him and turning him around. She worked over his shoulders again and down his back, every so often lightly scraping her fingernails over his skin This simple act drove him insane with desire, but he held on only by sheerest will. Down to his buttocks and the backs of his legs. By the time she was done, it was all that he could do to keep from taking her right then and there. He turned around and took the soap from her, placing her in the spray again and soaping her body with strong yet gentle hands. As he worked the soap over her skin, he massaged lightly the muscles underneath. Reaching her breasts, he hefted them once more, keeping well away from the nipples for the time being. He passed his hands over the smooth expanse of her stomach and the tops of her thighs. He skirted the one area she wanted him to place his fingers.

Kneeling before her, he carefully washed her legs and feet. He turned her and placed a quick kiss on her buttock, eliciting a gasp from her. Rising, he slid his arms around her waist and pressed himself against her, letting her feel his excitement resting between the globes of her rear. She pushed backward and rubbed up and down in little motions. Setting the soap aside, he turned her to face him and kissed her with a force and passion even he didn't know he had.

He let his hands roam over her body, taking in the smooth texture of her skin. He began trekking his mouth southward toward her well-endowed chest and the pleasures that waited there. Around her nipples he moved his lips and tongue until she was fairly panting from the need to have them touched. Relenting, he took one hard nipple in his mouth, the teeth barely scraping and his tongue flicking out to taste.

Her hands and arms circled his waist and pulled him closer. His hand slipped around to her front and in between her legs) cupping her warm and moist sex. Her hips bucked forward impulsively and he smiled a little around her nipple. Jumping from one breast to the other, he took the second pebble in his mouth and made love to it just as he had the first. Her breathing was ragged in his ears and it delighted him that he could bring her to such heights of passion. Around her lips his fingers touched, so light it was barely a caress.

The tip of one finger slid between her folds and traced upward, stopping just before her center of pleasure. A groan issued from her lips as she pumped her hips trying to make contact with his hand. He kept out of range though and wormed his finger down again to where her opening was. As he continued to play with her breasts, he pushed the one finger in to just the first knuckle. She cried out softly as he rocked his hand back and forth, slowly entering to the next knuckle. His thumb came to rest just over her clit and he was tempted to lower it slightly. He held off though, preferring to keep her wanting for a few more moments. He finger slid further up in her until it was completely buried in her moistness. Her nails raked lightly down his back and shivers ran up his spine, his desire growing even further. His thumb tracked down the distance and brushed across her clit Her body reacted as if she were just hit by a bolt of lightning. Knowing she was ready to explode, he decided to give some little bit of release and pressed his thumb into her, his finger inside waggling against the silken muscles. Her breathing stopped for a moment before picking up pace and becoming shallower.

12