A Spring Bike Ride Gone Odd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I proposed that if this was such an important deal then Rachel should perhaps ask Scott to do the honor.

She gave me a withering look.

"I don't think you have the faintest notion of why that is such a dumb idea, on so many levels."

I elected not to pursue this line of argument. We were all quiet.

I will grant you that they never tried to leverage the "caught in the act" deal, or to suggest that they would tell everyone if I didn't agree. There was no blackmail, or even the hint of it, although I think it was not unlikely that they felt that by doing me a favor with their silence, it would be honorable for me to reciprocate by agreeing to their request.

Sensing that any momentum that they had was slipping away, Rachel pulled her jeans and knickers off, and stood in front of me with her crotch a few inches from my face.

"If you accommodate our request, I can offer myself to you too," she said, and impulsively pushed her groin into my face. "I'll bet you're good for two. Scott usually is," she laughed impishly. I was taken by surprise, but not before her scent had registered in the deep primal recesses of my brain. "Two for the price of one."

Her crotch triangle of hair was dark and thick, and the smell was intoxicating. She held my head in her hands and ground her groin into my face. My prick twitched with desire.

I found myself licking Rachel, who was already damp, but got wetter quickly. My head whirled.

I came up for air and looked at her.

""Okay," I said simply, still not sure how all this was going to work out.

But at least there was perhaps some balance to the equation now, the issue of what we would be doing that might reach Scott's ears too, a stalemate of trust if you will. It was all too much for me to fully process at the time.

Maxine shyly dropped her own drawers. Her crotch thicket was much darker in color and thicker in density. The curly tangle drifted out to her hips, trickled down her thighs, even up towards her navel. Her thighs were big and meaty.

Within the last few minutes I had increased by half again the number of vaginas I had ever seen. In non-dark conditions anyway. And doubled my number of licked labia. My mind traveled at the speed of light, just not coherently.

I had taken Sally's virginity the year before and figured, even if we didn't stay together, that the girls I ran into at university would most likely not be in the virgin category. Here was another opportunity, and maybe an adventure with Rachel too.

My conscience, or will, or whatever you want to call it, seemed to be doing pirouettes and backflips, shape-shifting all over the place, and I found myself convincing myself that here was an amazing pleasure experience, right in front of me, carpe diem and all that, and I was going to seize it with both hands and wring every bit of enjoyment out of the chance dropped in my lap this afternoon.

The thought of Sally gave me a pang, but I confess it wasn't a monumental one.

It was almost like what I had heard people often go through when trying to lose weight. You have just blown your careful regimented routine, gone off the wagon, eaten a doughnut maybe, so why not have another? The hell with consequences, you had already transgressed. I was in over my head anyway.

But it is one thing to decide you are going to do something like this, and another to see it through. Maxine looked at me shyly, almost embarrassed, and I realized that as the man of experience, on the spot as it were, I was going to have to conduct this whole sordid little affair through to its end.

I urged Maxine over to the towel and had her lie down. Her belly flattened out as she lay on her back, that was good. Her thighs were wide and soft and white. Her little breasts just sort of drooped out to the side, and I figured I ought to pay them at least a little lip service, so I rubbed her nipples and gave them each a little tongue-over. They were salty, very pathetic little efforts at nipple-hood. I couldn't stop myself from comparing them to Sally's big thick nipples that easily hardened into a very aroused state.

I vowed I had to halt this line of comparative thinking however, or the next stretch was doomed to go badly. This was not Sally's lithe body laid out in front of me. I was also annoyed at myself for dragging even the image of Sally into the middle of this, let's face it, romantic betrayal.

As I lay next to Maxine I kissed her, not enjoying the experience very much, but it gave me a chance to run my fingers over her notch and rub her thick groin lips. They were not even remotely damp, so I had to lick my fingers and finally managed to coax the semblance of arousal out of her crotch.

I directed her hand over to my cock, about half-hard at this stage, figuring she ought to have some experience playing with a prick before it gathered its energies sufficiently enough to impale her.

Her fingers were tentative, almost clumsy, it was obvious that they had never felt a penis before, but it didn't much matter. Just even a little touch along with my attentions to her groin were enough to stiffen it up.

I was very aware of the need not to rush things. This was so different from Sally, who couldn't wait to have me up her the first time, when we had decided we were due, and of course Sally had been hyper-aroused, "wet" was nowhere near a strong enough word to describe her groin, she had been dripping in anticipation for me.

I kicked myself, there was Sally again. No, I was going to have to make sure Maxine was desperately damp, as wet as possible before I made my move.

So I nestled my head in between her legs, her eyes a little alarmed looking, and I began to lick her. At least this was the right thing to do, Rachel definitely was enjoying watching this, and before too long, I had not only gotten Maxine pretty well slicked up but even had her hips moving around a little in pleasure. Big fleshy lips, but a cute little nubbin of a clitoris. She liked it when I pressed my tongue-tip on it and moved lightly, teasingly. Her groin hair tickled my nose.

I stuck a finger up her channel and worked her about. She was tight, no question, so I pushed and stretched and probed her recesses.

Finally, I judged the scene ripe for action and got ready to mount her. She was looking at me hard, her expression a little difficult to read. Enough so that I even asked.

"You good to go?" My eyebrows arched in encouragement.

She smiled thinly and nodded, so I put my cockhead at her entrance and moved it up and down a little along her lips, just for a get-acquainted feel.

I lay down on top of her and kissed her. She felt very wide and soft underneath me, like sinking into a large warm pillow. I reached down with my hand to maneuver my penis into position.

My prick had lost some stiffness, confound it, and I tried to push the head of my cock up her entrance. To my intense dismay, it wouldn't go, and in fact got limper and limper the more I tried to coax it along.

Fucking hell, I cursed beneath my breath. I had enough sense not to try for too long but pulled off and lay next to her, my fingers on her labia, still playing, keeping the moisture going.

I muttered something about needing just a moment to get hard enough again for a proper entry, like this was normal and all that, but I could see the alarm on Rachel's face.

Luckily, Rachel helped out, and sidled over next to us. She got her own hands involved, stroking my shaft, fingers playing over my cockhead until I was good and hard again.

I tried again, with the same effect. My penis head would get just past her outer lips and then I would feel my shaft deflate. It was like trying to push a just-cooked piece of spaghetti into the entrance of a drinking-straw. Now I was really worried. I had gone too far, committed in my head to do the deed, and yet my equipment seemed determined to thwart me.

Twice more I pulled out, Rachel coming to the rescue each time with her magic fingers, and then I tried again. I could feel my face reddening, my consternation and concern no longer able to be hidden.

I could see Maxine was looking worried now too, I am sure the gears were grinding away in her head, maybe all of this proving to her that she wasn't desirable, guys were just constitutionally unable to couple with her, that she would stay a virgin for the rest of her life, all of that sort of thing.

I finally pulled away, really upset now, and played my fingers over my penis, trying to will the noble beast into a compliant stiffness.

Both Maxine and Rachel looked alarmed and disappointed, while my fingers ran across my cockhead.

I knew something different had to happen, so I gestured Maxine over.

On my knees, my prick poking out at about a forty-five degree angle, half-hard, I spoke to her.

"You are plenty wet, nothing wrong there. Give me a little lick, get my penis all wet and slobbery, and then I think we'll be good to go." I sounded more confident than I felt.

Maxine eyed my tool warily, but I was sure I could read her thoughts.

Maybe if she wasn't going to be penetrated, at least she would get the first taste of a penis in her mouth. One first for her today anyway, maybe two if you counted touching my prick as well.

She came over on all fours, her little breasts dangling straight down, and gently kissed my cockhead, then slipped her lips over my tool.

That did the trick.

Something about seeing her take me in her mouth, the way she crawled over on hands and knees to seek my penis and then engulf me with those thick, cock-innocent lips, was intoxicating. I don't have any explanation for it. But it looked good, felt better.

Her head at my groin, hair moving around while she went in and out along my penis, on all fours, her broad back and ass out in front of me - I quivered with desire.

She knelt on her haunches for a bit, and I looked down at her, her mouth working me, her breasts jiggling with the effort. Rachel urged Maxine's hands under my balls, so they got some attention too. Divine.

She was very tentative, but her mouth moved nicely, and of course her tongue was totally wet and warm, and I even started to fuck her mouth vigorously after a few minutes, my arousal quite complete at this point. I now wanted her.

I withdrew and gave her a good hard hungry look, and urged her on her back. She spread her legs fetchingly, and I was on her in a flash.

This time I had to work to slow myself, but my penis cooperated and I found myself pushing my cockhead up her, a fraction of an inch at a time. It was tight, and getting tighter. I stopped a couple times when I felt her hips stiffen. "You okay?" I checked, and she nodded each time.

One final tight spot, I went real slow, just applying constant pressure, and I felt my prick head enter through a tight gripping ring of womb. She winced.

I lay there a moment, and kissed her. "Okay?" I murmured and kissed her neck. She gave me a squeeze and we were on.

It was short. I was slow and deliberate, mostly gentle, until the end. Her grip on me was intense. I am not sure she enjoyed it much, but when I was pushing at the end, I didn't care. My balls were screaming for release from their built-up pressure. My sperm came out with a rush, me grunting like a wild pig.

"Huh, huh," I went, my hips doing that thing they only do when the sperm is spurting forth, little quivering shakes at the end, urging my fluids out. Felt good.

We lay still, but out of the corner of my eyes I could see Rachel beaming.

When my cock softened enough that uncoupling was not going to be a difficult task, I slipped out, and sat next to Maxine. Our eyes locked and I gave her a good smile of triumph. She looked a bit undone, but I detected happiness. I rubbed her chest and thigh.

Only then did I become aware of our surroundings again, the warm air, the quiet pond, the forest edge. All was well.

Rachel leaned over and gave me a kiss, her tongue darting momentarily into my mouth. "Thanks!" she said breathlessly.

And then a louder, "Congrats!" to Maxine, who smiled broadly.

I was pretty sweated up by that point, particularly the areas of my body that had been pressed onto Maxine.

"Care for a swim?" I asked. "Cold, but if you're quick it is super. Got my towel here to dry off after.'

They got in up to their knees before chickening out. It was cold, I grant that.

I did a quick underwater plunge, and rapidly dried myself off. We sat down together and talked. It looked nice there on the pondside, three naked young folks.

Rachel in particular looked good to me, so trim, her body taut and appealing. I was looking at her hard, hoping I would actually get a chance with her. Maxine keep staring at every move I made, almost like she couldn't believe we had just coupled. I tried to play nonchalant, like I took virgins every day of the week.

But our intimacies had broken several boundaries between us all, and we started telling stories. It wasn't too long before I was asking Rachel questions about Scott. What their love sessions were like, how they met. I was a bit evasive about Sally, but they asked anyway.

Dried off and warming up again, I found my groin begin to stir.

"So do you like sucking Scott?" I asked Rachel. "What's his penis like?"

She gave me a quizzical look but answered.

"He might be a little bigger than you, but his balls are real different. Yours are bigger and hang totally different." She looked at my scrotum intently. "His are all bunched up when he is excited, very tight."

"He does like my mouth on him, no question about that. I usually give him a good tongue-over before we couple."

Maxine was looking back and forth between us, a bit amazed that we were talking so frankly.

I found out all kinds of things. That sucking him was almost always part of their foreplay, even that she would have him spurt sometimes in her mouth, and then they would couple afterwards when he had had a chance to recover. She liked to be on top.

"I'm in control that way," she leered at me.

Maxine seemed a bit undone with some of the discussion. "He just dumps his sperm in your mouth?" she asked. "Isn't that a little, ah, gross?" She made a face.

So we talked a little about that. Rachel said you got used to it and it felt nice to have a live pulsing penis in your mouth. I could see that Rachel was getting aroused. Of course, she had just seen me fucking her old friend, and had to have seen my rump going good at the end.

No one had ever witnessed me make love before. I have to say I had enjoyed that part of it, knowing that Rachel had been watching, just inches away. Sally always said I had a nice set of "buns." She marveled at how strong they were, how firm and round. Rachel had had a ringside seat to see them in action, clenching away.

I was imagining my penis up Rachel, what she would feel like with her groin enveloping my cock.

All this talk had stiffened my penis into a fine state. I decided it was time to move matters along. Rachel had pressed her own groin into my face to start this all, it was time to reciprocate.

I stood up, my penis hard and horizontal in front of me. I moved slowly over to Rachel, sitting, and pushed my penis towards her face.

She looked at me, then my penis, bobbing with desire in front of her. She gave the tip the tiniest kiss, than ran a fingernail under my balls, until my cock twitched on its own. Looking at me with a lecherous smile, she opened her lips and took my cockhead into her mouth.

It was luscious. Her lips were soft and wet, her tongue adept. She was not in a hurry and gave me a long, languorous work over. I liked they way her head moved as she took me in and out. Maxine's eyes were large as she watched, spellbound.

Rachel's eyes met mine. She had me lay down, the girls on each side of me. Then she gave Maxine a lesson in penis-sucking.

"See here?" she asked Maxine. "The head, right here?" pointing to that lovely little place just next to my piss-slit where my head met my shaft. "Guys love that spot." She had Maxine lick her thumb and press there, grip my cockhead and stroke. Felt super.

One of the strangest parts of the next hour, and it went on at least that long, was not just that we were outdoors and all, but that we talked about sex while doing it. Sally and I were generally quiet and intense when aroused, the kind of noises we made were mostly of the "More here" variety, or "Yes, ummm, that's good" while we stroked and licked and pleased each other. We would make animal noises while climaxing but wouldn't really talk while in the midst of our touching.

But Rachel's eyes were shining, she was enjoying the chance to have my penis between herself and her friend, getting to play the role of seasoned ballerina in the dance of sex.

They took turns sucking me, while the other fondled my balls.

Rachel had Maxine examine my scrotum closely. "See his balls moving around in there?" she would ask while they oscillated about. "Making more sperm, he is getting excited," this comment was accompanied with a wanton smile in my direction.

We took breaks to prolong things. I licked each of them, although Maxine didn't want my tongue up her channel. "Little sore there," she said.

Finally, after I had gotten Rachel pretty close to a climax, she was real wet, lots of hip movements, she pushed me over onto my back on the towel. She sat on my chest, eyes gleaming, and pushed her crotch, damp hair and all, into my mouth for a good few minutes, then ran it over my whole face, smearing her fluids around. I could feel her dampness on my cheeks. Maxine's face was perfectly still, I could see out of the corner of my eye, eyes wide.

Rachel then slid down my body and slithered her slick labia over my cockhead and down my shaft until we were joined together at our groins.

She put her hands on my shoulders while I held her hips, and started to grind into me.

This felt absolutely grand. She had a good grip, and she oozed her way up and down my shaft, pushing her groin forward at the bottom to give a nice extra squeeze. Her eyes were shining.

She came very quickly, lowering the rest of her body down onto me, her tongue seeking mine. Her chest was pressing into me. I felt her strong asscheeks with my hands when she started to come, they were clenching hard.

"Uhh, uhh, uhh," she went, and then her hips slowed and were still. I was very pleased that she had climaxed before I did.

I was anxious to launch my sperm into her right then, but Rachel had other ideas.

"Hey," I said when she pulled off. "I'd like to finish..."

"You will," she said. "Just the way you started." She shot a look to Maxine. "Watch this."

She manipulated my penis with her hands, one set of fingers under my balls, kneading, giving me a good ride. I was quite close, and Rachel slid her other hand along me fetchingly. She paid attention to my cockhead, which was registering intense pleasure at this point.

She did something then that Sally had never done to me, stroking my shaft rapidly while playing her tongue-tip over and into my piss-slit. I was dying.

My hips were squirming, and she picked up her pace, fingers in a ring flying up and down my shaft, squeezing my cockhead at the top of her cycle. My balls couldn't hold out any longer and I felt the first spurt of sperm let loose.

She seemed to sense its imminence, since she pulled her head out out to the side. It was a good blast, followed by another stronger one, a sloppy wad of semen heading up past my navel, then another three or four of lesser strength, until I had a good pile of sperm sitting on my stomach in a pool.

My chest was heaving, my balls drained. Rachel's look was, I don't know, like a conqueror? Like she'd just won the state lottery? Her eyes were bright, sharp. Maxine's mouth was hanging open.