A Student In Lodgings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to pee, Wendy," I said urgently, "I can't wait."

"Let me tell you a little secret," she replied, still keeping a firm hold of my tool. "Sometimes when I'm sunbathing I can't be bothered to go to the bathroom so I just do it here on the lawn. Kneel up and let me help."

Soon we were kneeling on the grass together, half-facing each other as I willed my urine to flow. It was reluctant in spite of the painful pressure behind it. At first just a little squirt came out in a little arc between us. More squirts built up more speed then suddenly the dam burst and a powerful stream glistened in the sun as it flew over her shoulder. She put her spare hand into the stream making it spray about then she clamped hard down on my prick, cutting off the flow as the almost intolerable pressure threatened to burst my urethra. Smiling at me she raised her wet hand to her mouth and licked away the drips with seeming relish.

She moved her body round until we were face to face before she allowed my stream to gush out again. She directed the flow over her breasts, down her body, forcing my erection down as much as she could without shutting off the flow until it washed over her pussy then all the way up to her face, soaking her hair. She opened her mouth and directed the flow inside and I watched her throat contract several times as she swallowed my urine and splashed her face with it. Jeez, this seemed so nasty, so perverted but strangely exciting. I'd have called anybody crazy if, twenty-four hours ago they had said I would enjoy pissing on a sexy naked woman but here I was doing just that.

Eventually my flow dwindled away and when I had finished she bent over, kissed my dick, licked it all over to clean off the piss, before sliding the fullness of my erection through her parted lips into the soft recesses of her mouth. The contrast of the warmth of her mouth and her hair, cold and wet with my piss dragging on my thighs was strangely exciting in itself. Her tongue caressed me for a few luxurious moments before she knelt up onto her heels and with a wicked grin said, "Now it's my turn. On your back, Jon!"

Well, Wendy had seemed to enjoy it and my throbbing knob showed no sign of disgust so I obeyed her. She faced me and stood astride my body over my genitals, her chest heaving and breath coming in short pants. She used both hands to part her pubic hair and distended nether lips. I saw for the first time the awesome beauty of a ripe woman. One of her index fingers went to the hood at the top, massaging it with a slow circular rhythm until I saw a few drops leak out and fall to my groin. Soon she was like a river in full flood with her urine splashing down over me. She waddled up my body, pee spraying as she did so, until she finally perched over my head and bent her knees so the stream was directed from just a few inches directly onto my face.

"Open wide," she ordered. I did and she squatted right on my mouth forcing me to drink the last trickle she could strain out. "Now lick me clean." I didn't have much choice as she wriggled and squirmed on my mouth. I used my tongue as best I could but eventually I had to push up against her buttocks to catch my breath. She eased off but continued to move her groin over my mouth so I could mop up the pungent overspill.

Then she started to get more excited and ground her pussy onto my mouth, urging me to use my tongue down there as she rotated her groin and pushed hard down. She started moaning as I stuck my tongue as far inside her as I could, so much that the muscles at the root of my tongue were starting to ache. It wasn't long before she changed position slightly and had her hard clitoris banging almost painfully against my nose. Then she just screamed and kept slowly gyrating her groin against me as she caught her breath then lifted her leg over my face until she knelt beside my head.

I turned slightly to look up at her. Wendy's pussy was gaping open, showing the soft pink inside her, glistening with my saliva and her own juices, all framed by the black bush of her pubic hair which was speckled with droplets of water catching the sun. Just above me, her breasts hung down, swaying with each gasp of breath, the hard nipples mesmerising me. I reached a hand up to one of the breasts and began to squeeze it, feeling the flesh pliant and yielding in my fingers.

She gasped a little as I took hold of the engorged nipple and pinched it. I wanted to suckle on it so I raised my head towards the breast. Wendy realised what I wanted and lowered herself to my mouth, squashing the soft globe against the lower half of my face. I flicked my tongue over the nipple then sucked it hard into my mouth like I was trying to milk her. This caused her to moan out loud and pull my head even further into her breast.

Still keeping my mouth attached to her nipple, Wendy turned her body and threw one leg over my tummy then reached between us to guide my prick to the lips I had been licking so recently. Oh, the feeling as my prick was enveloped by her warm and silky-smooth pussy. She pushed down hard and I felt myself sliding all the way inside her as her pubic hairs ground into mine.

She continued to ride me, gyrating her hips as she moved about. She seemed tireless in her efforts to bring us both to another orgasm. My prick was now feeling a bit sore but she rode on and on until at last her breath came in moans of pleasure. She reached behind and fondled my balls and once again I felt that tingle which told me my testicles were ready to deliver one final load. She left off my balls and bent over to kiss me passionately, all the time moaning into my mouth until suddenly she pushed all the way onto my tool and just lay on top of me, slowly grinding her groin on mine as she squeezed me with her internal muscles, milking me until at last I delivered my few little spurts.

Wendy relaxed and rolled off me, apparently satiated. For my own part, my testicles and groin area were aching as if they had been badly abused. Well, they had never had such a workout as they'd been given today so I suppose that was only natural. All passion had been drained out of me and I just lay back and closed my eyes to rest for a minute when I was suddenly jerked back to awareness as I heard Mike's voice calling out, "Hi folks. Having fun?"

Shit, I hadn't heard his car arriving and started to panic, scrambling to sit up. Wendy held me there and kissed me softly then, to my amazement, turned her face to her husband and received a kiss and caress from him. "Yes Mike," she said with a bit of a giggle. "But I think I've drained him dry. For today, at least!"

~oOo~

I hope you enjoyed this story. Don't forget to vote :)
I'm happy to receive public and private feedback.