A Tale of Two Cocksuckers Pt. 01

Story Info
A confused young man marries gold diggers.
4.1k words
3.45
2.9k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/14/2024
Created 05/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A tale of two cocksuckers. Part one

Copyright Catcher78 all right's reserved.

Author's note. This is a story that touches on loving wives, transgenders, interracial and maybe some crap I forgot. I block shit from gutless anonymous assholes, if you man up and name yourself and still are a jerk, you're gone too.

Everybody fucking is eighteen or older during the time of this story.

I married the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen, world class ass, jiggling my God when I took her from behind, one hand on her tit and the other on her clit and she went off like a rocket. Nobody knew about cream pies in those days so I'd get her off with my tongue. I was in the Navy and we lived the San Joaquin Valley near a Naval Air Station. We fucked so many times, err made love (hard to think about it that way now but it was true). So Teddy and Hanna were desperately in love, it seemed.

We returned to Seattle and she got a job at this weird intra school district entity called Educational Service District (ESD) and we lived in a small apartment. The office was in the old Children's Orthopedic Hospital on Queen Anne Hill two blocks from our apartment.

She had two to bosses Jim and Jeff. Within weeks she was fucking both of them. She had a coworker Jaime, who told her sister that that Hanna was fucking two older guys

Then we went to one of her friend's place to a party. I gave her a long kiss and this guy watched us and she stepped away from me to get us a drink and was gone. An hour later she returned with the guy and kissed him as they came in the door.

She saw me and went to the bathroom and the guy smirked at me. I was six feet tall and weighed two ten. I took him outside and beat the shit out of him. I turned to go to my car an old Chevy Nova and she came running down to me and said, "Baby where are you going?"

I said, "I'm going home and figure out where I'm going now. Go take care of your new man. We're done."

I had my shit all packed up about noon the next day, she could stay. I was going to get a dorm as I was going to school at the University of Washington on the G.I. Bill. I heard the door opening, well over fourteen hours after she'd fucked the trombone player, she opened the door and marched into our one bedroom shit hole of an apartment and runs up and hugs, me and buries her head on my shoulder and mumbles she's sorry.

I pushed her away and walked back to the bathroom and got my razor and old spice and put them in a paper box.

She says, "I'm sorry."

First you fucked him in front of all your friends, then when you ran to him after I kicked the shit of him, you spent the night fucking him, and according to you you're off the pill. So how many times and why aren't you pregnant.?"

She said, "He used condoms and six or seven, I kind of lost count, he was huge you know, really big."

I shook my head and carried my shit down to the Nova. I drove off and went and spent the weekend sleeping on my grandmother's couch in her apartment on Capitol Hill, one block off Broadway.

Sunday afternoon I was sitting the couch reading this economics textbook for the class Econ 421 which was money and banking. When I study, I get really immersed and don't hear much going on.

I had a method of highlighting, first run through, first and last sentence of every paragraph and then anything in the middle that was a must read again. So I was reading the textbook again, the highlighted portions. I was taking forty quarter hours and I was going to graduate with an undergraduate degree in two years.

It was fucking Hannah again. I glared at my grandmother and said, "She fucked this guy nine times the day before yesterday and now you take her side? Wow, it's always the ones closest to you that stab you in the back."

She looked in horror at Hannah and slapped her with her seventy five year old hand, twice. I got three hundred dollars a month on the GI-Bill and for three more months as being married. Plus student loans. this was on the fly, so I said, "I have to focus and all I care about is graduating with the highest GPA, retaining two more years of GI-Bill. I'm going to live in the dorm. I don't want to catch gonorrhea or syphilis from you. This guy plus Jim and Jeff from work, you're a busy girl. How many other guys have you fucked?"

She looked down, which meant there were others. I just shook my head and said,

"Let's have lunch the first week in June," and I left. I did well Bachelor of Science in economics with a 3.75 GPA in two years. I got a job with a bank immediately, starting on June fifteenth.

I had resolved to leave Hannah as she had actually fucked two of my high school friends in the last two months. I asked a friend's mom about getting a divorce and what I'd have to pay and she said a minimum of five thousand and up.

Rather than do anything, I just ignored it and hoped Hannah would get money from her rich grandmother and divorce me. I found a two bedroom basement apartment in a duplex and moved in. I went on dates and actually started to fall in love with this big, tall woman the sister of the woman who told me about Hannah fucking the guys at her work.

Word got around and back to Hannah and she showed up one night and caught us in a very enjoyable sixty nine. I absolutely enjoyed a woman sitting on my face. Of course the door was unlocked.

Hannah was livid, she screamed at me and said, "Oh so you can cheat on me you asshole," turning to Laurie, "Get off my man you bitch."

Laurie was six feet tall and Hannah five foot three and the fight was on, Laurie jabbed Hannah high off her forehead stopping her, then Laurie blasted her with a hook to the side of her face knocking her out.

Raising my eyebrows, I asked her to make some coffee. She shook her head no. Then began to gather all the clothes she had at my place and left. Never said another thing to me ever.

I sat on my bed and tried to run some ideas through this shit vortex. She stirred and I just watched her sit up and then she tried to stand up and fell and she puked everywhere. I gathered her up and carried her to my Nova and took her to the emergency room at the coop medical center Group Health that I was on and into the emergency room. I gave them my card and she was listed.

They wanted to know what had happened.

I said, "Although we are married, l left her because she cheated on with people she worked with, my friends, random guy and we've been apart for five months now. She caught me and my girl friend making love and got into a fight with her. She is six feet tall, Laurie that is, and knocked Hannah out. Then she threw up when she woke up. I brought her here."

The ER nurse asked Hannah if that was all true, Hannah said, "Yes."

The nurse pointed me out of the area then pointed at a chair. I sat.

An hour later she came out and sat down next to me and said, "Your wife has a broken jaw and a bad concussion, she will be in the hospital for a week or so. She wants you to talk to her. She's in room four oh two."

I went up to her room and she was sitting upright in her bed, her face was now badly discolored. She heard me come in and looked at me.

She said, "I'm fucked up and I don't know why I came over except you made me mad fucking around on me."

"Fuck Hannah, you fucked Jim in his office on Friday morning, then Jeff in a motel. You've fucked at least three of my friends within the last month."

I continued, "You gave up the right to get mad at me for finding love in the midst of my despair."

She blurted, "My dad started fucking me when I was a kid."

I said, "You're still fucking him aren't you."

She nodded and started to blubber, "He has pictures of me fucking his friends."

I looked at her stunned, then I said, "I can make him stop, but only if you want me to do that."

"What would you do, " she asked.

"Yes or no, " I said.

"Yes, " in the tiniest voice.

I got up and left. Her parents lived on the east side of the hill and I drove there immediately. The door was unlocked. His name appropriately was Dick. I went into his bedroom, his wife slept with her older autistic daughter that Dick also fucked.

I woke him up and said, "Dick, Hannah's in the hospital, she's hurt bad."

Without going into details out on the grass parking strip I kicked the shit out of him, wearing my old Navy half boots, with steel toes. I said," If you or your friends ever touch Hannah again, I will kill you and them, slowly. Do we understand each other?"

He nodded and with a parting gift for playing, I punted his junk.

Hannah moved into my place and our sexual contact was minimal, a hand job and I banged her. She said, "I will never kiss you again."

"So you're still fucking Jim and Jeff and giving them blowjobs?".

She got a new job at a bank not far from where I worked and her whole demeaner changed, she lost fifteen pounds off her ass (a perfect ass) new clothes, shoes, jewelry, underwear, make up. It was a slut's version of Pygmalion.

I was sitting at work in the company cafeteria and this guy walked in and asked if was Teddy Benedict. I nodded.

He asked, "Could you show me some identification, " I pulled out my driver's license and showed him the picture, "You've been served."

There were one hundred people in the cafeteria as the guy left a big manila envelope on the table in front of me. It was like I couldn't move, I just stared out into space. There was an HR person Brad North in the room. He came over and touched my shoulder and said, "Teddy, come with me," and he picked up the envelope.

She wanted nothing from me, said in a short note, that the whole marriage was a mistake, she never loved me and was thankful we never had kids. I did not respond, and signed the papers without getting a lawyer. My grandmother told me she was sorry.

She married her boss a year later. I did not get invited to the wedding.

I was twenty five.

Some back story, I grew up really poor and the stain of poor was like a birthmark all over my body, like a fucking neon light. Fried bologna and fried potatoes, all the potatoes fried in bacon grease you could ever want. The bologna be very thinly sliced, three slices maybe an ounce, if that. Lots of ketchup, more ketchup by volume than bologna. There was a riot when fucking Hunt's catsup was substituted for fuck's sake. I was the youngest of three boys. Seven years younger than the next one and eleven younger than the golden son.

Big Bill beat the shit out everyone, except the golden one. Middle brother and me called our house bloody nose gulch.

My mom was so pretty, when I was little I would hang while she put on her makeup, just a little too much lipstick so that when she lit up her cigarette there was a ring around the filter. When we had company, she'd make a performance of pulling out her cigarette and slowly putting it to her lips while laughing, then when one of the men there would reach in to light her cigarette, she'd put her hand on his hand to steady it and then stare into his eyes as she inhaled. She exhale and do a double wink at the man and say thanks Ralph.

Of course Ralph and Mal across the street were fucking her. Everyone in the neighborhood knew except for Big Bill.

I was twelve when I started dressing up as her and putting on makeup, lingerie, thirty eight EE-Cup bras, with steel underwire bras. I put them on and I'd add water balloons, partially filled up, so that when I'd turn, my "tits" would jiggle. I shaved my legs, painted my toenails and found a wig. Then I got really good at the use of her eye lash curler and eyeliner, blush and lipstick.

Somehow one summer Wednesday, when I woke up about ten in the morning and went downstairs and she was gone and had some toast and I looked in the crisper and there was long carrots, fifteen inches long and I took two and ran up stairs and got "dressed" in nylons and a garter belt and her five inch red open toed pumps.

I had started shaving my underarms and they were smooth and with some Vaseline jelly I rolled up on my shoulders and pushed my dick up in my face and put the hard, cut head into my mouth and that carrot was deep into my bowels, smoothly.

It was not my first carrot.

After about five minutes the carrot got me off and my mouth overflowed with my own jizz and ran down my chin.

"I knew you were wearing my cloths," my mom said, "that was impressive. I usually spit your dad out. The carrot makes you get off?"

I realized that my dick was still in my mouth and I let it out and realized there was cum all over my face as I sat up. I wiped my cum off one side of my and put the cum covered finger into my mouth and sucked it clean, then repeated it on the other side of my face. Never taking my eyes off her.

She said, "When did you know you were queer?"

My mind was racing and I spoke from my heart, "I've never though of it like that. I just knew I wanted to be you. You are so beautiful, smart, fashionable, sexy. Every night I listen to you give dad a blow job, how come he doesn't do you? I know you're fucking Mr. Wilson and Mr. Dagg and Fr. Lockerby."

Continuing I said, "I just know, I'm supposed to be a woman. I've known that for a long time, but this is all I can do. I close my eyes and pretend my husband is fucking me. I want to be a mother, but that will never happen. My football coach and I have gotten close, he's so handsome and strong. He told me I was pretty and kissed me!"

She said, "Did anything else happen?"

I said not then, but the week before school got out, after school, I went up to his house, his wife was home too and she taught me how to suck his dick. I'm pretty sure he wants to fuck me too. I want him to own me.

It's been six weeks and he's on a trip but he comes back next week. I couldn't stand it anymore, so that's what happened today."

"Why, umm, how come there is so much jizz? You didn't really suck your dick."

"When, the carrot is in me, or a dick, if it touches this spot, it drives you wild, it's on the prostate and I mean when I beat off, there's a mess on my hands. When I do this if I don't put my dick in my mouth it literally shoots ropes of cum."

"Please don't tell dad, he'll beat me to death."

She and I never talked again, be bought me lingerie and nylons.

I was a really good baseball player. Which was my focus, then my coach left at Christmas the following year and I grew eight inches, my height not my dick, I wish..

Then my mom and dad and my brother the golden one all died in a short span.

I took a leave from the bank, paid for two months and then four more unpaid and started running and I went from two hundred and twenty pounds to one hundred seventy just by running, no booze at all. I read a lot. The whole Dune series and the Lord of the Rings.

The bank tried to call me and I did not answer the phone, for anyone really. I had one brother left and he was in Olympia and was a dick and I'd not talked to him in quite some time.

The bank sent me a letter. I didn't open it for several months. I filed for unemployment and I was successful and got nine hundred dollars a week.

I got a job with Microsoft Consulting Services. I went to the interview wearing an old fisherman's sweater, jeans and Birkenstocks. My red hair went to my shoulders now and it was long enough to put it in a decent ponytail or man bun. Ponytail for the interview for a helping to market productized consulting services, for e-Commerce etc.,

Kind of a canned deal, which got us in the door, then on site the engineers cause scope creep in billable hours, then even product sales. Four times as much as I'd ever made.

I was in New York with a group of engineers and a Bank Client and we were in their luxury box and we were having the best of times. I was really into running still and had run two marathons, one in Santa Cruz, California and the Boston Marathon which was incredibly fun. I weighed one hundred and forty five pounds. My hair in a man bun, then Hannah was in my face, after six years.

"Fuck Teddy, are you gay, do you have HIV, "followed by a loud laugh, "Jesus Bill, my ex is queer."

I said, "Hannah are you still fucking your daddy and his buddies? I run marathons bitch."

One of my co-workers a gorgeous red head, named Megan O'Toole put her arm around my waist and kissed me.

"Honey, who is this bitch, anyway? Really her daddy and his friends gang banged her?"

Hannah fled to the other end of the luxury box.

Megan and I spent the rest of week in each other's hotel rooms. She was married, her husband was cheating on me. She showed me video's from an investigations firm as proof, the woman was this very large black lady and about thirty minutes in, she puts on a huge strap on harness with huge black life like dildo with veins and it was thick and upturned and she lubed his ass up and fucked the shit out of him, literally.

He was pretty well hung and he started squealing, like a girl and shot long ribbons of cum.

Megan reached down and started rubbing my raging hard on and I groaned and my ass started clinching and I was almost ready to cum.

"So baby, are you bi-sexual? Do you like dick in your boi-pussy," and I shuddered and came in my pants.

She knelt in front of me and I kicked my shoes off and she pulled my pants down and off and lastly my sox then she carefully rolled my Calvin Klein lilac undies down and carefully pulled them over my feet.

She sat astride my chest and leaned down and kissed me and said, "I think I might just love you my sweet sissy boy. She said open up baby," and I did and she stuffed my underpants in my mouth.

"I'll be right back.

She was back in two minutes and she was wearing the strap on from the video, dildo and all. I didn't have lube, but she had some lotion from the bathroom and put it on one finger and worked it into me with one finger, then two and I was going wild.

Then she was in me and it burnt and hurt then and she held for a second, then she fucked me for thirty minutes and I had a monstrous analgasm and she kept fucking me and I came until my balls were drained and then one more pure analgasm and no cum.

She divorced her husband and we got married, both in Las Vegas. I had started dressing around the house and Megan started calling me Thea (female for Theodore)

Then one night after work Megan said, "Honey we have to talk."

I had on my best clothes, I could even present in restaurants and bars for girl's night out.. I knew this meant that she wanted to leave me or was having an affair and I ran from the room sobbing, which was difficult in my six inch platforms, up the stairs and into what was our bedroom slamming the door and laying on the bed and cried until I fell asleep. She never came to bed.

I took a shower and called in sick and turned off my phone. Downstairs there was a long note where she told me that the owners, or former owners of the company wanted to take her with them on a vacation to Davos, Switzerland for a month, there were some conferences.

She had a previous affair with him before we met that somehow she'd forgot to tell me about. Going on, she said that they wanted her to have an open marriage with me, legally but, for all intents and purposes with them full time.

In the envelope, there was a check payable to me for one million dollars which if I cashed it would mean I agreed with all of this. I got up and walked all through he house room to room looking for bugs and cameras. They were everywhere and I did nothing pretending not to see them. I took the card out of my iPhone and put it in my shirt pocket and there were bugs in there.

I put the phone in my back pocket and went out to my car, a rebuilt 1990 Isuzu Trooper SUV, five speed, with a very stout 3.0 liter V-4, with auto shift into four wheel drive. I put the laptop and case behind the back seat.

It was six thirty in the morning, I went to Thirteen Coins on Boren just north of downtown Seattle. I ordered a Joe's Special and a side of crispy brussels sprouts and coffee.

12