A Tale of Two Visits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was taken aback. She just told me that my being there turned her on. I let her words soak in for several seconds before deciding to face it head on. I turned to look straight at her, "Really?"

Her blush matched mine, "I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable, Hun. I'm just being honest."

"Uncomfortable . . . no, no, it's not that. I just thought . . . I don't know what I thought."

Again, she placed her hand on my thigh, "Hun, he's a man. No man his age can be in the company of a young, sexy woman with such a delicious body and not get turned on. He tries to hide it, but it's there. And as for me, well . . . you know I'm bi, so I'm no better than him. I hope you don't think less of us for it."

My brain was whirling. Still, I felt the need to hide my true feelings and desires, "Less? How could I possibly think less of you for paying me such a wonderful compliment, but still . . . I'm not all that."

She locked on my eyes with hers, "Yes, Hun, you are."

I placed my hand on top of hers to hold it where it was, "So . . ."

She showed me a wink, "So, are you going to run away now? If you are, I'll go up and lock the gate behind you, no questions asked."

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Our eyes were still locked on each others, "No"

* * *

Becky telegraphed the kiss coming my way. She was giving me every opportunity to back out. I didn't take it. I held my ground and accepted the soft kiss she planted on my lips. It lasted only a second or two, but that was long enough to send chills running through my body.

I could barely get the words out, "I . . . I have a confession. There is something you should . . ."

She cut me off, taking my hand in hers, "I know, Hun. You're not sure about yourself—about your sexuality. You don't know if you're really bi. That's it, isn't it? That's what you were about to say, right?"

My face was burning, "Yes, I . . ."

"I won't put any pressure on you, Hun, but according to Julie . . . well, there is nothing to worry about when it comes to that."

Again, I was stunned, "You . . . the two of you . . . you've talked about that—about me?"

Her expression turned very motherly, "Yes, Gina. We've been talking about you since they first met you. Does that upset you?"

I wasn't sure how I felt about that, but a question came to mind, "So, my first visit here . . ."

She showed me a smile. "Your visit here was just what you thought it was, a time for you to come out here and get naked and enjoy yourself. There was no hidden agenda."

"And this time?"

She glanced down the hill toward her husband and then back to me. I saw her take a deep breath, "It was supposed to be just like last time, but we both sensed something different about you now that Tom and Julie are gone. You seemed to be putting off different vibes. Steve and I both felt it."

It was half a minute before my brain got past her words enough to respond, "Was it that obvious?"

She smiled even wider, "Not that obvious, but we both suspected things had changed with you. And as it turns out, we weren't wrong . . . or?

I had to pull my eyes away from hers. I stared at the stained boards of the porch. In a low voice, I half mumbled, "No, you weren't wrong."

Becky immediately got up and scooped up our plates. "Good, now that we have that settled, I have some things to do inside. If you feel like it, why don't you go down to the pond and keep Steve company for awhile. A little flirting will serve you and I both nicely later."

"Flirting?"

She laughed out loud, "Just you being there will be enough, but I won't mind if you go out of your way to get his attention."

"I . . . okay, but I'm going to need another drink."

* * *

On the near end of the dock was a small fish cleaning station. It had a roof, a wooden cleaning table, a water hose, and a large multi-drawer plastic tool box. I pulled open the top drawer and took out the tube of sunscreen.

Female nudists know they have to be careful not to burn the top of their breasts. Those are the fist to show the affects of a harsh sun and the easiest parts of the body to burn. As I was applying the lotion, Steve called out, "If you need any help with that, just let me know."

I giggled, "Awwww, that's really sweet of you, but I think I've got it—them covered." After putting the sunscreen away, I walked past him, "Catching anything?"

He held out his arms and tilted his head back, "Yep, some awesome rays."

I decided the direct approach would be the best. "Your wife just kissed me and told me my being here makes you both horny."

He chuckled as he cast his line out again, "She knows me better than anyone . . . wait, what? She kissed you?"

It was my turn to laugh, "Yes. Does that bother you?"

He pretended to pay attention to his fishing. He didn't look my way. "Not unless you slapped her and told her to back off."

"I didn't. And then she suggested I come down here and flirt with you."

"Oh, and do you have a plan for doing that?" He asked, deadpanning the conversation.

"No, she said just me being naked down here with you would be enough."

"She thinks I'm that easy, huh?"

"I guess so."

"She's probably right. She usually is."

"She may have hinted that you like my tits a little." I normally wouldn't use the word "tits" but I know men love it when women do, and I was in full flirt mode.

He laughed again, "She knows me pretty well."

It may have been my imagination, but I could have sworn I saw his modest cock begin to swell.

* * *

Thirty minutes later, Steve and I were locked arm in arm, him helping me up the treacherous hill back to the house. I was busy laughing about something he'd just said when he pulled me to an abrupt stop. His voice was stern, "Gina, go way around there and make your way to the ATV. Bring me my shotgun."

It took me a couple of seconds to see what he already had. A huge snake was coiled near the base of the pine tree we were about to walk past. It was a tough trek, but I managed to make it to the front of the house. I unzipped the end of the gun case and pulled out the shotgun. Going back down the hill was much easier.

The snake was still coiled when I got back to Steve, with him keeping close vigil. When I handed him the shotgun, he chambered a shell and then used the end of the weapon to prod the snake to uncoil. When it did, he blew the rattlesnake's head clean off. And then he picked it up by the tail, and held it up to show me, "This will make a great snack for tomorrow."

Becky must have heard the shotgun. By the time we got to the house and up the back steps, she was there with a filet knife, a cutting board, and a large stainless steel bowl. After handing it to him, she took my arm, "C'mon Hun, you don't want to watch what he's going to do."

* * *

She had three delicious looking filets laid out on the counter and immediately began stabbing one of them with a multi-prong tenderizer. She was on the third one when Steve came in through the back door. "Beating your meat?"

Becky chuckled, "Yep, and if you put yours up here, I'll tenderize it too."

Her husband winced and crossed his hands in front of his crotch, "Ouch. No thanks."

"You two need a shower. I'll put the snake in salt water, put it in the fridge, and then fire up the grill. You two go on and get cleaned up."

Steve took my hand, "C'mon, Gina. I think she's hinting that we stink."

The walk-in shower was small, so there was a lot of brushing up against each other. I was fully prepared for it to go beyond that, but it didn't. We simply shared a shower. I must admit to being a little disappointed, but I knew there would be plenty of time for other things.

* * *

Becky and I were at the grill, which was on the opposite end of the back porch from the hot tub. "Did you have a nice shower?"

"Yes, your shower is incredible. I love it."

"I hope Steve didn't pester you too much."

"No, not at all. He was a perfect gentleman, even in those tight quarters."

"Steve—my Steve?"

I laughed and bumped hips with her. "Yes, your Steve."

She giggled, "Wow, he's slipping. If I'd been in there with you . . ."

"Medium for me, please."

"That's something else we all have in common."

* * *

It was dark by the time we finished supper. Steve went out to uncover the hot tub while Becky and I cleared the table and began cleaning the kitchen. Without looking my way, she said, "I'll take care of this if you want to go on out and join Steve in the hot tub."

"I don't mind helping out in here. You can't keep waiting on me hand and foot."

After a couple minutes of silence, she said, "Gina?"

Her voice sounded strained so I asked her, "Yes, what is it? What's wrong?"

"I . . . I know you're not sure about . . . everything—sexually. I've already let Steve know it's okay if you two have some fun . . . without me."

I was blown away. I couldn't imagine what had caused her to think I would do that—that I wouldn't want to be with her. I didn't know what to say, so I took her hand and turned her to face me. When my lips first touched hers, she moaned and hugged me tightly. Within seconds, our tongues came together in a sensual dance.

"Does that answer your question?" I asked her when we broke our kiss.

She bit her lip and nodded. "I . . . wasn't sure."

When all of the dishes were in the dishwasher, Becky had me follow her into the master bathroom. When we got there, she pulled a blue pill from a packet and handed it to me. "I need to potty. You should go on out and give this to Steve. I'll bring us drinks."

I chuckled and then told her, "When you come out, a little encore of what we did in the kitchen should remove any doubt in his mind about you and me."

She laughed, "He'll love that."

* * *

Steve's eyes got wide when I handed him the pill. "Where's Becky?"

"She's in the bathroom, and then she's going to fix us some drinks."

He seemed relieved. I think he took that to mean she and I had talked, and my giving him the Viagra should have removed any doubt about what lay ahead.

As planned, when Becky stepped into the hot tub, I stood up and met her in the middle. This time, prior to engaging in a passionate kiss, we spent several seconds running our hands over each others body. She cupped my breasts and turned to look at her husband. "They feel even better than they look. You're going to love them."

I was feeling naughty, so I acted shocked, "What? You mean you expect me to let him touch my tits?"

We all three laughed, and then Becky and I turned our attention back to each other. We closed the distance between us and began kissing in earnest. I loved the feel of her breasts against mine, even though mine were almost resting on the tops of hers. And it didn't hurt that she was a great kisser.

The jets of the hot tub were loud, so it was difficult to whisper, but Becky managed to ask me without her husband hearing, "Should we give him a turn?"

Still feeling naughty, I answered, "Let's make him wait."

She half squealed out a giggle. "Oooo a little torture. I love it!" We sat on opposite sides of the hot tub and took up our drinks.

* * *

It was a gorgeous night. The sky was clear and full of stars. When Becky went inside to make us another round of drinks, she turned off all the lights so we could see the stars better. We did leave the light on under the water, but we turned it to dim. I was glad, as I was really enjoying the way Steve kept looking at my breasts, and I'm sure wondering when he'd get a chance to touch them . . . and more.

When Becky got back into the water, she sat beside me and almost immediately began touching and cupping my near breast. I had to force myself not to laugh as she teased her husband, "Oh my god, Steve. You can't believe how wonderful her tit feels. And look at her nipple. Can you see how hard it is, and how long. It's going to be fun sucking on it. If you're a good boy, we may even let you have a turn."

Steve knew exactly what was going on, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. You two keep it up and you'll end up both getting raped."

His wife laughed, "Promises, promises."

If there's one thing I've learned about nudists, especially the men, they aren't shy about peeing, or picky about where. Steve crawled out of the hot tub and began peeing off the side of the deck, which was twelve feet off the ground.

His wife put her hand on my arm, "Don't mind him. He's just showing off. This is the only place he can pee that far."

I just giggled and said, "He's not hard yet. How long does it take that pill to work?"

"He just ate, so it will take a little longer. Listen to his voice. When it gets deeper, you'll know. When that happens, I usually start off by giving him a blowjob. He can last forever on round two."

"Yeah, Tom was the same way."

"She laughed, "Yes, I know, Hun."

I'd forgotten that she and Steve had been with Tom and Julie many times. "Oh, I forgot. Of course you'd know that. Do you want to do it, or I can, or we both can do it."

"His favorite thing in the world is a double header blowjob, especially when the two women are . . . friendly." She said, flicking my nipple with her finger.

I showed her a grin, "I think we can handle 'friendly'", and I put my hand behind her head and drew her in for a passionate kiss.

"Hey, are you two starting without me?" Steve asked with a chuckle as he was climbing back into the hot tub.

I cupped his wife's near breast and showed him a naughty grin, "Is that a problem?"

"No, no, by all means, carry on. Don't let me interrupt."

* * *

We'd been in the hot tub far too long. I didn't really notice the difference in Steve's voice, but Becky did. She let me know it was time to get out.

When we got inside, Steve's eyes got very wide when he saw his wife pull two cushions from the sofa and toss them on the floor. She and I knelt down on the cushions and began kissing and fondling each other. Between kisses, she said to him, "What we really need is a cock between our lips."

Seconds later, her husband stepped up and offered us his semi erect cock. Becky and I alternated between licking both sides of his cock, which I put at just over six inches, and kissing each other. Soon though, we began taking turns taking him into our mouths.

It only took about five minutes before Steve warned us of his impending ejaculation. I wasn't sure what Becky wanted to do, so I took control. I griped his cock began stroking it, her mouth on one side of the head and mine on the other.

Between us, we managed to catch most of his cum on our tongues. The little that dribbled out was soon scooped up by one or the other of us. "Nice", he said when we turned our attention back to kissing each other.

Becky giggled when I finally stood up and ordered her husband to put his hands behind his back. Once he had, I put my hand behind his head and kissed him passionately, making sure to lean in enough to kiss him without my breasts touching his chest. He didn't protest.

* * *

Becky and I finally took our drinks and retired to the bedroom. We left the door open, and she told her husband, "You can watch if you want, just don't interrupt us."

Seconds after stretching out on their king size bed, Becky and I were kissing and running our hands over each other. I was already so horny, I didn't really need foreplay. When she began kissing and sucking my breasts, I moved her hand between my legs, "I need to cum now."

It only took a minute of her fingers on my swollen clit to have my hips bucking off the bed. When she inserted two fingers into my soaked pussy, I exploded, cumming all over them. As she was allowing me to calm down, she began licking my cum from her fingers. I love the taste of my cum, so when she gathered up another batch of it, I put my hand on hers and pulled it to my mouth.

"It's your turn." I told her in a still raspy voice.

"You don't have to."

"I want to. Please let me." I practically begged her.

I felt her body relax immediately. After kissing her for a long while, I moved lower. I didn't linger long on her breasts. I was anxious to taste her. I immediately slid my hands under her thighs and pulled them apart.

She let out a loud appreciative moan when my tongue first touched her large clit, which was already peeking out from under its hood. She was very wet, and like my own, her juice had a very mild tart taste.

It took me five or six minutes, my tongue on her clit and my fingers inside her, to have her on the edge of orgasm. It was all I could do to hold myself in place when her body began bucking and squirming. She had been mostly silent, but she became very vocal, "Oh God! Oh God! Oh Fuck! Oh God! Oh Fuck!"

I finally got my reward. Her cum was very slick and sweet . . . and there was a lot of it. I lapped it up, gathered it with my fingers and fed it to myself.

When she could, she gasped, "Drink! I need a drink."

Steve must have been watching from behind me. He was there in a flash, gathering our glasses, and his cock waving proudly in front of him.

"I've only seen that once before." He told me when he returned with fresh drinks.

She was hugging me tightly, her breathing just starting to calm. "Seen what?" I asked, sure he couldn't have meant seeing her cum.

"She usually can't come from just oral. Julie made her cum once like that, but only once. I've been trying for years, and many others have as well."

"My Julie?"

"Yes."

"Hum, I guess I had a good teacher."

* * *

After a few minutes, with Becky fully recovered from what she told me was a top ten orgasm of her life, she said, "It's time to let him off the hook."

Steve had left the room to give us some privacy. I gave her a tender kiss. "How do you want to do it?"

"That depends on you. Are you in a hurry to cum again?"

I shook my head, "No, honestly, it's usually difficult for me the first time, but after that, I can get off pretty easy. I'm not in a hurry. Why?"

"Ahhh to be young again." She said with a chuckle. "Anyway, there's something you need to know, Gina. It's an age thing. We're old, and neither of us have been with someone your age since we were your age. The couples we play with are closer to our age. Tom and Julie are probably the youngest couple we've played with."

I didn't understand, "Okay, so?"

"Young women feel different. Your skin is tighter. Your boobs are firmer, and your legs are amazing."

I hadn't really thought about that. Tom and Julie were ten years older than me, but they never mentioned anything about that. "Okay, and?"

"At Steve's age, and especially after taking Viagra and having already cum once, he won't need to hurry. Let him enjoy your young tight body. Everything else will happen in due time. You'll have to let him know though. He'll have to know he can take his time and enjoy himself?"

I let her words soak in for a few seconds. I just assumed he'd want to fuck me straight away. "Here or out there?"

"You'll be more comfortable in here. I'll leave the two of you alone so he doesn't feel bad about ignoring me."

"Okay, but will you do me a favor?"

"Of course, Hun, just name it."

"I can't just tell him he can play with me all he wants. That just sounds so . . . I don't know, like 'it's okay, you can take your time worshiping my young body' or something. It's just not how I feel—I mean, I'm flattered, of course, and I don't mind him taking all the time he wants, but I just can't come right out and tell him something like that."

"So you want me to talk to him?"

"Would you?"

"Of course, Hun, and he'll be delighted, but there is one other thing you need to know."

"What?"

"I love the feel of your young body too. Sometime, when we're not so needy, I would love some time with you . . . just for me."

Wow! I was blown away. I had to fight back tears, "Becky, you never, ever, ever have to ask permission. Oh, and when he's finished playing and wants to get more serious, you have to join us, period. That's not negotiable."