A Threesome in a Covid 19 World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And at that moment, there was something deeply, indecently erotic about the view I now had of Amy fingering her own clit. I could see every detail of her glistening, swollen bud as it moved to the action of her finger, every sexual organ engorged to bursting point, her vagina a prominent dark hole oozing the juices that were preparing her body for the acceptance of my manhood.

But for all the titillating visuals, I really wanted Liddy to be quick in calling me. Rapidly forcing myself into Amy in the middle of her orgasmic contractions was not my preferred approach. Yes, she's had me do it before - often. Indeed, a clit orgasm is often the signal for me to penetrate her. But I can feel myself having to push harder as her body seems to resist me and, even if that is actually more pleasurable for her, it always makes me cautious about how much force I use. Having to do it passionately, quickly and, because Amy's told me to, without fluffing about for this audience was more than I wanted to confront.

"Now Ned, now."

Liddy's voice was soft but insistent.

I'd thought about how I was going to do this. I could hardly doing a flying superman leap onto Amy; landing on her and penetrating her all at the one time.

There was already lust in my eyes and needy desire written all over my face. That wasn't acting. That was for real. I could only hope it showed clearly enough to Liddy because any attempt by me to try and act it better would only make it look ridiculous.

I dropped to my knees between Amy's legs and quickly crawled up over her body. There was a big part of me wanted to stop on the way and eat her out; to have her squirming about, crying out in orgasm, with my head clamped between her legs before I progressed to wrapping her in my arms and immersing my shaft in her alluring vagina to pleasure myself to my own release. But that wasn't part of the script. As passionate as it might be, Liddy couldn't duplicate that at her end.

But her breasts were an irresistible distraction. I fell upon the exposed one with my lips, sucking the jutting nipple and the puffy areola plinth on which it sat deeply enough into my mouth to roll it against the roof of my mouth; while ripping aside the triangle covering the other with my hand and playing it's nipple between my fingers.

But that was simply a way of lustfully pinning Amy's body down while, with my weight on my haunches folded up alongside her, I dropped my hips and the tip of my shaft sought out the warm wetness of the opening to her vagina. I groaned in sheer delight as I rapidly penetrated her. With anyone else, I would have taken Amy's concurrent moan and lifting of her hips as a sign of discomfort or pain. But I knew Amy's responses well enough by now to accept it as the surge of pleasure it was.

I lifted my head and upper body on extended arms; gaining in the process a glimpse of Liddy. Both breasts now exposed, removing the small vibrator, she'd penetrated herself with the dildo, and pulled the gusset of her bikini pants tautly back across its handle. I could see the handle move rhythmically inside the stretched material holding it in, as those bulges swelled and shrunk inside her body and, even more indecently, the material vibrating near the turn of her mons as the rabbit ears worked at a faster pace against her clit.

There was something grossly, erotically, compellingly pornographic about the whole sight. But I had to think about the view Liddy had of me. Ironically, from the perspective she had through those goggles, my lust needed to be concentrated on Amy; not that there wasn't plenty to lust over.

In the little time Amy had given me to consider the matter, I'd thought a lot about how best to put on a display of passion in the way I'd been instructed to. You might think it would come naturally; just let the lust rip. But given the whole thing was a show for Liddy, it was way more difficult than that.

There was little point in my grabbing Amy and having my hips frantically go at her like a dog at a bitch (if you'll excuse the expression). Liddy would see more than a close up of my grunting face.

No, it had to entail upper body movement, and lots of it.

So instead I buried myself deeply into Amy, my pubis firmly against hers. Then, lifting up the small of her back with one hand, I effectively forcefully rocked against her at a moderately fast pace. That did a lot of good things. It meant Liddy saw my chest passionately thrown back and forwards. I also managed to induce quite a degree of rag dolling in Amy which made her breasts provocatively wobble and her chest heave, which in turn made my eyes grow wide with visual stimulation. At the same time, it left me conscience free about not hurting her which I would have worried about if a fast, jabbing, withdrawal and thrust came to a crashing stop against her.

It meant the tip of my cock was massaging Amy's cervix while my pubis rubbed against her clit, which was going to send her completely over the edge - more so than normal.

And while my shaft didn't get to enjoy the feeling of sliding in and out of Amy, the sense of intimacy and total immersion in her and the tightness of her pelvic floor muscles gripped against the base of my shaft was no less climax inducing. I knew from past experience, it could brew me up to blow quite a load.

Finally, the effort involved, more so as I held half of Amy's weight on the arm under her back, caused me to grunt with as much passion as you were ever going to get from me.

Predictably, given she was already so well warmed up, Amy went off in a near screaming, profanity saturated climax shortly after I started. And then just kept climaxing; one prolonged orgasm rolling into the next with barely a stop for breath in between.

When Ellen got back to dry land after the yacht trip and had enough access to the internet to research her own discovery of being multi-orgasmic, she persuaded herself what she was having were cervical orgasms and that Amy's were simply more extreme examples of the same. Amy remains unpersuaded by that conclusion, even if she agrees she gets some cervical orgasms and that they're pretty good. Amy's perspective is that she usually can't tell exactly where I'm stimulating to trigger her. While she admits, she's being stimulated by a whole lot of sensory zones as I'm making love to her, her view is that they are usually nothing more than vaginal orgasms. She acknowledges it might be rare for women to have them, but regards them as being triggered as much by feelings of being loved, lusted over and embraced by passion as mere physical stimulation; in effect saying the brain is the most important sexual organ.

Which in Amy's view explains both her frequent desire for me to go the animal on her (so she can experience my passion) and to get bikini sex (so she can have me lust over their sexualisation of her body).

I'm going to plead ignorance on the issue. Some aspects of Amy's orgasms don't entirely support the cervical orgasms theory. I'm often not penetrating deeply enough to trigger them and from what I've read, they're meant to be pretty good, but not as explosive as Amy's screams would indicate. Then again, Amy's complete absence of any need for a refractory period - however short - except for some clitoral ones, is consistent with cervical orgasms. So I just keep doing as I'm told and getting rewarded with lots of sex and the sort of reactions I get from her.

But Amy's climaxes were really just a distraction from the most important part of this engagement; Liddy.

I could see the immersed reality Liddy was in was having its effect. Every time I thrust and rag dolled Amy, Liddy reacted; lifting her hips and jerking her body upward as if it was her I was actually making love to. The bulge in her bikini pants told me a lot about what was going on inside her too. The handle moved rhythmically to the swelling and release of the main shaft, but over the top of that I could see it jerking as Liddy clenched and unclenched against it with every one of my thrusts against Amy; clenching as she raised her hips and releasing as she let them subside again.

And the clawing and vibrating action of the rabbit ears against her clit within the upper part of the gusset of her pants remained an amusing, shamelessly pornographic distraction.

But as much as I wanted to watch Liddy on the screen, I had to remember that her immersed reality perspective was that she was under me where Amy was. The irony was that, in watching her on the screen, she'd be getting the impression I wasn't sufficiently focused on her as I was making love.

I wasn't that there lacked any visual stimulation looking down at Amy. Her rag-dolling breasts, with the nipples hardened and raised by her arousal, were enough to brew me up by themselves. And then there's something totally erotic about the soft baby like features of Amy's face when she's moaning in pleasure.

My own grunts - initially of excited effort - were becoming more and more tinged with the flooding pleasure of my own building climax. If Liddy was going to go before my efforts were brought to an ejeculative, flaccid halt, I needed it to be soon.

Fortunately that triple action dildo, maybe combined with our little virtual reality show, was clearly having an effect. Amy's climatic screams might be contained within Liddy's ear piece rather than suffusing their way through a New York apartment, but her own moans weren't and were coming back at me loudly enough to be heard over Amy's not inconsiderable efforts.

With a couple of sharp intakes of breath, Liddy threw her hips up and cried out; moaning noisily as she swung her hips through an arc in the air. With her eyes covered by the goggles, I couldn't tell if she was still watching or not. Just the same, I changed my own action into a pronounced circular action with a bit of a jerk at the completion of each rotation; the action I might take if I was actually penetrated into Liddy at that point.

The little short moan that each jerk produced from Liddy, combined with a recoil of her hips in response to my jerk told me she was watching. For the first time since we'd started, Liddy put her hands between her legs and grabbed the lycra sheathed handle of the dildo, moving it in a circular motion as she screwed the dildo around inside her and then gave it a few pumps before her hips finally settled back on the bed.

The heaviness of her breathing was palpable.

It was time for me to finish. Now as I started thrusting at Amy again in the way I was before, I could feel Amy gripping me more tightly. My cock felt as hard as a rock as its extended length enjoyed the press of Amy's vagina upon it and the tip of it played in circles around Amy's cervix.

Amy was still noisily giving vent to her prolonged multiple orgasms; it never really being clear to me when one was over and the next begun. The moment arrived when I knew I was about to come. I held myself hard into Amy, not wanting the pleasure of the ejeculative rush to be lost in a thrusting action.

I wasn't acting when a bellowing groan accompanied that projectile torrent of cum into Amy's body. A second, then a third and I was left panting into Amy's neck as my body was wracked by little mini after climaxes accompanied by shuddering short thrusts in Amy's delectable vagina.

Amy put her arms around me, the flood of oxytocin which her multiple orgasms generate leaving her needy for affection and cuddles. From underneath, she ground her pubis against mine as she kissed me deeply. It had been a good one and that meant my erection wasn't in any hurry to go away.

The conversation which followed was a well-practiced routine Amy often indulges in after sex; like a long married couple...

"It's still hard. I think it wants more."

"It always wants more when you're around. But it would only disappoint if it got its way."

I looked up towards the screen to see how Liddy was fairing. She had her arms across her chest, as if she was cuddling the absent me. Not for the first time, I felt sad to realise I wasn't there for her; lamenting how long it was likely to be before I truly would be back in her arms again.

That obscene dildo was still playing its tricks inside her pants - and indeed inside her. As I watched she shuddered, tightened her hips and let out a little moan, as if a little follow up mini climax had overcome her. I found it disconcerting knowing that, as I looked down at Amy, it was both she and Liddy who were looking back into my eyes.

Almost reluctantly, I saw Liddy reach down and inside the leg seam of her pants to turn the thing off. But for the moment, she left it there.

She pulled off the goggles and looked towards the camera that was filming her...

"Thanks Ned. That was wonderful. I so needed it. I love you. I'm missing you both terribly. Can we do this again in a few days? We'll talk tomorrow. And Amy, that was a fantastic idea. It really worked. I'm intrigued as to what variations we can do. Maybe we can take that discussion off line. I'd better go guys. I've got some cleaning up to do. Then I'm going to have to face my daughter about all the noise I made. See you."

Liddy leaned towards the camera and terminated the call.

12