A Threesome in a Covid 19 World Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But there was more to the boner than the mere visuals.

As always when Ellen was around me, there was the sexual frission. There was just something between us that caused us both to be aroused in each other's presence. It had been that way since she first came aboard the yacht, and had continued through her marriage, with her husband's full knowledge. If it wasn't actually with his approval, he certainly found comfort in the absolute knowledge we were both too loyal to act on it and never interfered with the friendship between him and me.

The way she held my hand only electrified that frission. That and the knowledge that she too was already aroused and I'd find a large damp patch in her thong when I very shortly removed that skirt.

As she stood next to the pool couch she faced and embraced me. Ellen doesn't share Amy's bikini fetish. I pulled down her skirt to reveal the thong, letting the skirt drop to the ground where she stepped out of it. Then I undid both ties on her bikini top, pulling it away to revel what little of her breasts weren't already on show.

Ellen took her turn to unsheathe my erection from the stretched material and drop my swimmers to the ground too before pushing herself back against me and my now naked erection into her stomach.

For a moment, the thong would stay. I have a bit of a thing about that, but it would be off soon enough.

I bent Ellen down to lay sideways across the couch, her feet still on the ground. Then kneeling between her legs, I spread them apart and buried my face in her crotch. As I knew would be the case, Ellen's thong was soaking wet with her juices and largely transparent. Already tight fitting, I used my tongue to push the thin material into the open flower of her vulva, moulding it against her features with the wetness plastering it there and its transparency hiding nothing.

That made her swollen clit all the more prominent and, after taking a moment to enjoy the visual appeal of my handiwork, I buried my face in there again and licked furiously at it through the material.

Ellen dropped her head back and moaned. She's no screamer like Amy is, but vocalises her pleasure quite nicely just the same.

Having satisfied my little fetish about her thong, I lifted my head up again, knelt back on my haunches and pulled her thong out from under her and off her legs. It was time to get down to the more serious work.

Ellen's clit is by far the largest and most prominent one I've ever seen. It's not gross or deformed, just bigger. Big enough to really give you something to work with as you stimulate her, and more usefully still, big enough and well enough positioned to get itself stimulated while I'm penetratively thrusting at her. And for my present purposes that meant big enough to really get my tongue and lips around it.

I went back to licking the now bare flesh of it as furiously as before, taking the occasionally bigger lick to slurp up the juices her body was pouring out and smear them against her clit to better lubricate it. Then, as I sensed her excitement really rising, rolled it between my lips as my tongue flicked quickly across the tip of it.

Hers wasn't the only excitement rising. I could feel my pre cum running down my shaft and dripping onto the ground between my own legs

It didn't take long. Soon her legs were quivering down each side of me. A minute or two later, she climaxed; letting out a loud groan as she pinned my head into her crotch with her hand and lifted her hips, swaying them from side to side and taking my head with it.

As she calmed down she sort of pulled my hair up, to indicate it was time for me to join her on the couch. She swung hers legs up onto it, guiding me to lay alongside her. Wrapping her legs around mine, she held me tightly against her naked body as she passionately kissed me.

She was still kissing me as she released one of the arms holding me and used her hand to guide my erection into her all too ready vagina. She pushed firmly down against it, bringing it fully into her warm embrace. Almost as soon as she had me fully penetrated I felt her push me onto my back with her body following to lay over the top of me.

Ellen asked...

"Can I do my little thing?"

"Of course."

Ellen's little thing is to sit on me upright, penetrated, with her legs out straight in front of her either side of my shoulders. She feels she has to ask because it puts virtually all of her weight on me; although, since it's over my hip bone and she's all of about 55 kg, that's not really a big deal.

She likes it because Ellen's developed a bit of a thing about cervical orgasms. Vaguely aware of it before, and thinking she might have in any case had more than a few from me, she became more interested in working on them after Shelley, one of the race crew on our yacht, told her all about hers in one of their many gossip sessions.

Mind you, Shelley's got a boyfriend with a cock twice the length of any normal man. I know because he too is part of our race crew and since the Screw Girls insist on bikinis and speedos as the outfits in which we prepare the boat while dockside, I've had no shortage of chances to see it. What's more, because the poor guy's only 20 and the Screw Girls in their tiny bikinis make a point of teasing him into arousal any chance they get, everyone knows he's both shows and a grows and is twice the size in both states and in all dimensions. So there's little doubt Shelley's cervix gets a good workout.

But until Ellen started this, I'd never heard of them.

I gather my manhood will usually make the distance for her in most positions, but I'm no Adam with his giant cock. By sitting on me like she does, she gets a deeper penetration, to apply more pressure, to get things started.

Mind you, that same posture offers me no shortage of options either. I can finger her clit or, by putting a cushion under my shoulders, reach up and play with her nipples. Both of those she likes, but also gets turned on if I just finger her navel or play with the area between her navel and the start of her crease.

Ellen put a hand on each of my outer thighs and started slowing rocking and circling her own hips, effectively rotating the tip of my erection against her cervix. Her eyes were closed and head tilted slightly back as she concentrated on what she was doing.

My task was simple and not the least bit unpleasant. As I stared up at her naked torso and gorgeous face, I reached up to tweak one nipple and stroked lightly up and down between her navel and crease with the other hand. Ellen can't do nipple orgasms like Amy can, but she's made it clear tweaking them certainly helps and the stroking of her lower torso thing is specific to the start of cervical stimulation.

At some point I was to judge that it was time for a bit of clit fingering to help her along; but not too much. The object wasn't a big bang clit orgasm, rather to start a continuous progression of more subtle, but way more deeply felt, cervical ones.

As Ellen disappeared into a Zen like trance, doing something between humming and moaning, I slipped my finger down into her crease. Hooking it to rub the wet, slippery tip of her clit, after a few strokes and eliciting a couple of moans out of Ellen, I brought it back to her lower torso again; repeating the cycle regularly.

It's really hard to tell when Ellen reaches an orgasmic state doing this. Whatever happening is largely internal, so there's no tensing and release, hip throwing or other more obvious signs of orgasm. I can't even feel any contractions. But Ellen tells me it feels absolutely incredible and they can go on for what seems like forever; even if it does leave her somewhat emotional. One theory is it gets the body to release some sort of pysco-active hormone.

The only really obvious sign was that Ellen's humming moan became deeper and more prolonged.

I must have read it right, because the next thing Ellen's repositioning herself to lay down on me; something she does after getting her first orgasm. She brought her knees and lower legs back under her, lifts her hip just enough to then thrust them backwards and the next thing I know, she's on top of me with our bodies intertwined. All done without losing penetration.

The change in position comes about because, while sitting on me is good to get started, it doesn't offer the physical contact that she yearns for when she's like this.

But unlike the mere intimacy of laying penetrated into her that I shared with Amy later that day, this is more purposeful. While she's lying there, Ellen never stopped gently circling her hips and constantly pushing down hard against me as she continued to stimulate her cervix. By moving my manhood within her - ever so subtly that might be - it's stimulating me too. And because that large clit of hers get in the way of all this movement and her breasts are rubbing against my chest, it's more conventionally stimulating her too.

Meanwhile, Ellen was now giving vent to her high state of arousal by passionately kissing me and caressing me all over. It's a very emotionally intense sort of sex, even if it wouldn't seem all that high energy to an observer. I was doing my share of caressing her too. But knowing that helped intensify her state of arousal and orgasm, much of mine was focused more on what I knew were the secondary erogenous areas for this sort of sex; the small of her back and her navel especially.

But when you've got a young beautiful woman like Ellen on top of you, you can't entirely ignore your desire to caress more of that beautiful body. Her gorgeous butt and her hair got no shortage of my attention, and some other areas too. I would have included her breasts, but they were beyond easy reach, being micro-rubbed on my chest in the course of Ellen's movements.

Every now and then, Ellen's external passion would dissolve. She'd close her eyes and loll her head with that humming moan, as what she describes as a deep pulsing pleasure suffuses her entire body. All the while she'd still be circling her hips; still stimulating her cervix - and me with it. Then this particular orgasm cycle would start again and she'd be back passionately kissing and caressing me again.

It's lucky in a way that having the woman on top seems to be my endurance position. She was stimulating me delightfully, but not rubbing in the places that would cause my balls to boil up. I could feel copious per-cum leaking from the top of my shaft, but Ellen's passion and movements kept me rock hard and fully extended inside her. Which was just as well because she needed all the length my more human length shaft could offer her.

The thing with this sort of sex is that, short of a premature release from me, there's no obvious endpoint. After ten minutes of being on top of me, I could feel her tears cascading onto my cheek. That's normal. It seems to be part of the emotional side of this sort of sex; especially for Ellen. She always cries when we do it. But the sex itself, unconstrained by the usual limitations of the woman's orgasm, has no specific signal of 'that's enough'.

Ellen allows herself a full hour for lunch and a good half of it was gone when her movements changed.

A few moments before, her low, humming like moan had morphed into something higher pitched and louder. Now, instead of circling her hips, her movements had a more in and out direction, with her grinding her pubis into mine on every full penetration.

I could only guess that the continuous micro stimulation of her clit and nipples had produced a different sort of arousal that she now needed to satisfy.

She rose up on outstretched arms; increasing the tempo and length of her thrusting. But in the process, she offered me the perfect temptation to suck her nipples. I lifted my head up, licking one while my fingers played with the other, then took the one I was licking into my mouth to suck it and play its tip against my tongue.

As she got more excited, her groans turned to little grunts, as if the effort of fucking me was all too much...

"Ah...ah...ah...ah...ah...ah...ah...ah..."

My goodness it felt nice. She wasn't gripping me, but the sliding of my manhood in and out of her well lubricated vagina felt fantastic; a nice slow build to my orgasm. Nothing rushed, a simmer, not a boil over, plenty of time to enjoy the ride. And having one breast cupped in my hand and the other in my mouth was all the better.

But well before I'd even come close to orgasm, Ellen's burst...

"Oh...Oh...OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH..."

Wrapping her arms around my neck in a stranglingly tight hold, she lay her head, face down, into the cushion alongside mine, continuing to moan as I felt her contractions bear down on my manhood. I simply put my arms around her, enjoying the pleasure of embracing her naked body and holding it tightly to mine; although somewhat wishing she'd loosen her neck hold on me a little.

My manhood was anxious to be pleasured into a release, but I decided it could wait a little while. I'd been looking for a private moment to have this conversation for a while. I knew she was up to the eyeballs in love and pleasure hormones and had her pinned to me by my manhood deep inside her body. This was meant to be a loving and encouraging conversation. Now seemed as good a time as any...

"Ellen, do you still feel shy about asking for sex?"

"Is it that obvious?"

I turned and gave her a big and very obvious grin...

"Come on, I've know you for how long now. I well remember that young lady who'd trash-talk me into sex when she was a bit tipsy. I've got you a bit drunk several times now and haven't had a cheeky or challenging word out of you.

More seriously, I know what a strong and confident young lady you are, but that seems to evaporate when you're looking for sex. And I'm not at all sure what you'd have me do by way of instigating it.

You know you're a completely equal part of the family, with equal conjugal rights, don't you. I know there might be a lot of other issues you have to process, but I'd like to make sure that's not one of them."

Ellen looked contemplative.

"At one level I know you're right Ned. But it's not that easy. You and Amy, with Liddy, have been a family for five years now. It just doesn't seem right I should be able to walk back in and start over where I left off all that time ago. I mean, Amy is an absolute goddess for letting it happen, but I still feel like an intruder."

I understood where Ellen was coming from, but having started the conversation, figured now was a good time to deal with the issues...

"There's no arguing with the proposition Amy's a goddess. Not many women would act as selflessly as she did. But I'm pretty sure in her own mind, she gives you absolutely equal rights. Of course, she has her own insecurities, as you know. She's aware of them and has her own solutions. So if you respect those and let her work out her own needs to solve them - and I know you do - then there's really no issue.

Maybe that's something you need to have a good talk to Amy about. I mean, she' really easy to talk too frankly about things like this. It's yet another reason she's such a goddess. Not many people are willing to deal with difficult issues so openly.

But I realise that might not be the whole issue anyway. Do you feel guilty about sleeping with me so soon..."

I tailed off, suddenly realising I was heading in a difficult direction in a not very good way. For complex reasons, Harry, her beloved hero doctor husband and the father of her children, hadn't been dead all that long before she was back in my bed. I still wasn't sure how much that affected her. It was one of many reasons I basically never instigated sex with her, only responded.

"I can honestly say Ned, that's not an issue. I still love Harry and miss him every day, but you know, it was almost like he gave me permission to end up back with you. Maybe even encouraged it.

It's funny. It's almost like he had a premonition he might not live to see the girls grow up. And I think he saw you as my saviour if things went wrong. A sort of insurance policy. It was the end of one of those practice days on the yacht where we stop for lunch and a swim at Portuguese Beach. I'd got a bit tipsy and had been, shall we say, a bit too frisky with you in the water.

That night we'd just finished the sort of wild sex with Harry that those days left me in the mood for when I apologised to him for if I'd overstepped the mark. You know what he said?"

The question was rhetorical. Clearly I wasn't there. I let her follow on...

"He said, 'Beautiful, I know you both well enough not to feel jealous or that there's anything to worry about. We've always joked about the great sex I get after a day out on the yacht with Ned. But you know love, I actually am comforted by the thought that, if anything happened to me, there's this sense there'd be someone to look after you and the girls.' Of course I asked what he meant by that.

He just brushed it off as a random thought in the back of his mind and, push him on it though I did, I couldn't really get him to elaborate. But the message was clear enough. And both the way he said it and the way he brushed it off made it clear a physical relationship would be part of looking after me.

So no. Guilt is not an issue. And the sense of loss doesn't interfere with my libido."

That came out of left field. It raised a whole lot of issues, including my responsibility for her two toddler daughters; something that I felt anyway but was far from formalising in my mind, especially since I felt way too old to be a surrogate dad to them. In my mind, this interlude with me was just to give her time to find another man of a more appropriate age. It was a conversation for a different day.

I wanted to finish the topic we'd started with.

"Are you getting your sexual needs met?"

In many ways, it was an impertinent question. But the answer would give me so much guidance on where to go from here. Five years ago, she'd want it several times a day. Four times a week wasn't bad. If she was getting all she wanted.

"I'm not sure. Maybe not. It's funny, I'm getting more sex now than I did with Harry. That used to be about 3 times a week and I thought it was more than enough for a mother of two kids. So I should be happy. But there's always been something about being around you and Amy that ups my libido.

Since it's probably what you're really asking, yes, I do feel inhibited about asking for more. But then I'd really like you to show more sexual interest in me too.

"What do you mean by me showing more sexual interest in you? You know your mere presence is often enough to arouse me."

"Maybe, but you never act on it. I sort of understand why, but I feel as though I'm just making unwanted demands on you when it's only me instigating sex. I know how hard Amy works you and I don't want to make it any harder for you."

There was little doubt I was getting sexual demands made on me that way exceeded what most guys my age sustained. Amy, especially, was unrelenting. But, with their constant prick teasing of me, the girls had their own way of making that work, and it seemed quite effective. It had never occurred to me that my reticence in making sexual demands on her had a double back effect of inhibiting her too. That wasn't how it had worked on the yacht.

I took a moment to formulate an answer

"Look, it seems like we're both being too considerate and worried about the other and in the process, doing more harm than good.

I don't act on my feeling because I'm scared of making unwanted demands on you. And now I find out you're taking the same approach.

Let's do a deal. Neither will ever take offence at being hit on for sex and neither will ever take offence at a polite refusal. But from my point of view, I really want to stress I never want to find myself making love to you when you were actually not in the mood and just felt you had to submit to my first move."