A Threesome in a Covid 19 World Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wiggled about a bit more to locate the tip of his erection in my crease and finally at the opening to my vagina, in the process pushing my leg deeper down between Amy's thighs and rubbing my thigh on Amy's mons at an angle I was fairly sure would be stimulating her clit.

Another wiggle and a bit of a push brought the full length of his shaft into the warm embrace of my all too ready body.

Now as I continued to kiss Ned, I gripped his manhood tightly inside me and started to work my body slowly up and down along it. At the same time I slid the hand I'd rested on Amy's abs slowly up her torso till it found her right breast. Not detecting any resistance from Amy, I capped her breast with my hand and captured her nipple between two fingers, gently stimulating it. It had already been jutting from her interaction with Ned. Now it fully hardened between my fingers.

In a way the next step was the bravest; the most definitive statement that the old Ellen was back and willing to go where the new one had lacked the confidence to do so.

I moved my head across to Amy's and nuzzled her cheeks and lips, seeing how she would respond. As my lips brushed across hers for the second time, Amy captured my lower lip between hers and I felt her tongue give it a lick. Emboldened I pressed my lips directly against hers and felt her tongue seek an entry to my mouth. That removed any doubt. I started kissing her nearly as passionately as I'd been kissing Ned moments before.

It always had been an interesting relationship between the Screw Girls on the yacht. I know none of us were gay and I doubt any of us were genuinely bi. But we sort of came up with the concept of BOB, or bi on the boat, which then morphed into BIF, or bi in the family. Both were a take-off of the American college thing (as it then was, although I've less frequently heard of it since then) of LUG's or lesbian until graduation.

With three women all wanting Ned's attention and part of the action, it was a way of making group sex work for everyone at the same time instead of just lying there waiting for a turn on Ned's cock. If we were willing to stimulate each other and be stimulated by other girls while Ned did his best in amongst us, then all four of us could be moving to an orgasm at the same time.

I had been reticent of and a reluctant participant in what was already a developed concept when I first joined the boat. But I came to realise that it was really just a matter of letting go of my inbuilt reservations and prejudices. By the end, Amy and I had the whole thing down to a very accepting art; the two of us quite capable of putting on a full on lesbian sex display to stir up Ned before getting down and dirty with him.

It was not a willingness I'd entirely lost. After all, when Amy found me in complete, despairing, sexual frustration when I moved back into Ned's house but had to resist the temptation of his body, I'd willingly surrendered to, indeed, provoked, her fingering me to a climax with our bodies intimately intertwined. But it had been a one off. A special moment that didn't translate into a revival of our previous comfort with each other.

And frankly, if there was anyone I'd turn bi for, it had to be Amy.

It was hard, even as I was kissing her, not to cast my eyes down along the length of her body. It was no wonder Ned was somewhat obsessed with her beauty.

To the front of my field of vision were, of course, her breasts. Perfectly formed orbs, somewhat too big for her tall slender figure, they were capped by the most incredible puffy nipples. Her areola, well balanced in diameter to the size of her breasts, swelled up into a nice little volcanic cone on top of which sat the nipples themselves; tall truncated telegraph poles of hardness when she was aroused - which for Amy seemed most of the time. Below her breasts lay her washboard stomach with its rippling abs and below that her swollen mound which Ned apparently finds so delightful he can't keep him mind off it or his cock out of it. Add to that sculptured legs, a butt to die for, an elegant back, flawless lightly olive skin, doe eyes, a delightful button nose and...well, you get the picture.

Amy makes supermodels look angular and unsightly by comparison.

But my purpose in kissing Amy had been to turn this into a genuine, old fashioned three way. I knew my thigh between her legs, moving against her as I moved Ned's manhood in and out of me, would be bringing her along nicely. The wetness transferred to my thigh confirmed that. But Amy being Amy, there's way more than one way to bring her to an orgasm.

I stopped kissing her and moved my head over her left breast where I took her nipple between my lips and then basically sucked as much of her breast as I could into my mouth. Stimulating Amy's nipples can bring her along to an orgasm of itself, so will supercharge a path to orgasm where its combine with more traditional methods.

And Amy's nipples are a delight to suck. The towering edifice of her combined puffy areola and extended nipple lets you roll it around the roof of your mouth as you actually suck it. It has the same soothing effect of a mother breast feeding a baby, leaving you content to suck away for ages, driving her to orgasm and, I dare say, a male like Ned to total arousal. For me, it was nice, even soothing, but not of the same erotic dynamic.

My right hand had continued to finger her nipple, but I decided to ramp things up a bit by slipping the hand alongside my thigh, down between her legs, and passing to it the privilege of fingering her clit and quickly thereafter internally stimulating her g spot.

Of course, most of my weight was over Ned and with his tightly squeezed shaft being moved in and out of me, Ned was already heads back and moaning in delight, his hand on my butt just feeling it up and riding it, rather than passing on specific instructions of what he might want.

As I'd always intended, he wasn't going to last long, however often he might have blasted his seed into Amy or me during the course of the day.

But this wasn't just all about pleasuring the others. Ned's shaft was stimulating my clit with every movement and he'd brought his left hand up from where it had previously been trapped between his torso and Amy's to start playing with my nipple.

Maybe already strongly aroused from her goodnight kiss from Ned, and with the triple stimulation of clit, g spot and nipples, Amy was the one showing the fastest sign of being ready to climax.

Amy being Amy, that wasn't surprising. With a hand holding my head to her breast, she was already vocal enough I could barely hear Ned's moans over the top of her. They were staring to climb the pitch and volume register that told you she was ready to burst. When her legs started to quiver too, I knew there wasn't long to go.

I relaxed my grip on Ned and started to pump him much faster, optimising the sex to my own stimulation; rubbing his shaft rapidly along my clit as it was pushed in and out of my body. Pretty soon I could feel my legs quivering almost as much as Amy's, my sucking of her nipple slowed somewhat as I moaned less noisily into her breast.

But seeing Amy so aroused inspired me to try something that Ned used to do to us when we were all part of one family, but I hadn't heard much of since and had completely failed to be able to get Harry to do to me. That was to induce what we used to call a seizure orgasm; one so intense the body went into seizure.

I'd had it done too me, but had never actually tried to do it to others before, but well remembered Ned's technique.

When I thought Amy was mere moments from her orgasm, I lifted my thigh a bit to give my hand more room and changed the way my thumb was playing against her clit from a rubbing movement to a rapid flutter of its tip against the tip of her clit. Now fluttering your thumb while still rubbing her g spot is a bit like patting your head and rubbing your tummy at the same time. Not easy, so I was hoping for a quick reaction from Amy.

She didn't give me that break. Clearly it ramped up her arousal - a lot. But for a few moments I was left trying to multi task; I suspect only partly successfully, in that I may have started fluttering the edge of my fingers on her g spot as well. But, whatever, it finally worked.

With a sharp intake of breath and an enormous and sudden muscular jerking of her hips into the air and a squirting, Amy came. This was no graceful slow arch up of her back and swaying from side to side normally associated with orgasms. It was fast, almost violent and accompanied by a loud cry even by Amy standards. With her breast in my mouth, one leg over her and my fingers still inside her as it happened, the movement felt as though it had nearly dislocated several parts of my body and certainly had some interesting effects on the interaction of my vagina with the large erection Ned had stuck in it.

Just as quickly, she dropped her hips back onto the bed and threw them up again with an even deeper groan, repeating the movement another three times.

Caught by surprised by the violence of Amy's orgasm - even though I've done exactly the same when Ned gave me these type of orgasms all those years ago - my vagina instinctively clamped tightly on Ned's manhood as my right hip was lifted off him and then dropped back down by Amy's movements. Each lift and drop drew his firmly held shaft half out of me and then quickly forced it back in as Amy dropped again.

The angle of the lift dragged it firmly across my clit while the clamping of it clearly ramped up the stimulation of Ned's already well used erection. The first time it extracted a moan from both Ned and me loud enough to be heard over Amy's cries.

The second time it pushed me over into my own climax.

Even as I climaxed, I was unsure whether to stop Amy's stimulation or keep it going, I keep rubbing her g spot - staying in contact with her clit being nearly impossible as she moved about. Three more times, in rapid succession, her body spasmed into the thrown hips posture.

Somewhere in all that flurry of movement and orgasms, Ned's release was added to the equation, some rapid thrusting after he'd let the first ropes of cum take their course increasing the intensity of my own climax.

Amy ripped my hand from her body but still held my head to her chest and just lay there shaking; her whole lower body vibrating like it was being thrown about by a powerful earthquake all while Ned and I continued to groan, thrust and contract through our own climaxes.

Finally her constant moaning stopped long enough for her to talk...

"Oh my god... I think you've broken my vagina again."

That's a little saying Ned not infrequently hears from Amy; usually when she's encouraged a g spot banging to go on too long and her body just gets overwhelmed by the number and intensity of her orgasms. From what I've heard, if Liddy or myself aren't there to take the cum shot, she has to finish him by going down on him; although, given the way Amy deep throats him, I doubt that's too much of a burden for him to carry.

And mind you, I recall feeling exactly the same when Ned gave me these seizure orgasms.

"That was a twenty on a ten point scale. Oh shit..."

That sounded familiar too. She fell back into a moan as her body shook again.

I knew every muscle in Amy's body was going to be hurting when she tried to move. You can't have your body throw itself around like that without pulling a few of them. With her breast still in my mouth being gently sucked and Ned's still firm shaft in my body, I was content to just continue lying across the top of Ned and Amy for as long as I could; enjoying the post sex intimacy.

But I severely underestimated the effect of all that oxytocin flooding Amy's body. Her arm came up under my armpit and lifted my head from her breast up to the level of her face as she tightly embraced me. I surrendered my mouth to her tongue as she started passionately kissing me, pushing her face against mine so firmly that I quickly went from being over her to having her pashing me over Ned's face.

Her arm started caressing my back and butt as Amy seemed to surrender herself to a moment of uncontrolled passion and arousal. The thigh I had between hers was also suddenly elevated as she rolled fully on her side, clamping it between her legs as she started dry humping me; although it was soaking wet and slippery with her juices, so not dry at all.

I felt Ned's manhood slip from my vagina's grasp as Amy all but climbed up on him to let her rub her body against mine; her clit against my thighs and her nipples flicking against mine being particular points of focus. All while her hands ravaged my body and her tongue my mouth.

Then she tensed tightly against me; moaning into my mouth as whatever passion had driven her to this was consumed in another orgasm. As it passed, she flopped back onto the bed next to Ned, dragging me over him with her and continuing to pull at me until I was lying fully laid out on top of her, held in a light, butt clamping embrace.

I turned my head towards Ned to find him, no longer the centre of attention between two girls, but rather, watching us with some bemusement. All I could do was smile at him. This had taken the whole BIF thing to a new level. If Ned's half mongrel of a cock wasn't still dripping cum from his last discharge, it would have given him quite a boner.

Even though I'd started it, I'd found it all quite challenging, and still did as I lay there on top of Amy, my mons resting erotically against hers and our breasts interlocked. Before, these displays had clearly been a bit of girlie playfulness; something to entertain Ned mainly, or in that one case, something to relieve my desperate sexual frustration.

This had finished at a far more serious level; a sexual passion directly by Amy at me and my body. But I knew I was both overthinking and overreacting to it. I just had to persuade myself of that. Overthinking it because it was a spontaneous reaction by Amy to what I knew from personal experience was an orgasm of such intensity that it unleashed all sorts of forces; not all of which were rational or anything other than a spur of the moment thing. Overreacting because, in the end, it was still my inhibition that was the problem; somehow a need to defend the fact I wasn't bi, to myself as much as anything, and therefore embarrassed about something that had got out of control, even if I was the target, not the instigator.

Finally back under control, it was Amy who broke my train of thought...

"Oh wow, I'd forgotten what those orgasms were like."

I looked towards Ned in a playfully challenging way...

"Why have you been depriving this lovely lady of these things?"

"Because I thought she wanted something different."

"Maybe she wanted it all."

Ned effected the look of the wiser older man...

"With you two, that just about sums it up."

My banter with Ned was distracted by Amy as she brought her hand up around my neck and shoulders to embrace me. Had we'd been upright and with the slightest body separation, this would have been nothing more than an everyday hug between friends. Still, that bulge of her mons pushing against mine was a constant reminder of a more erotic contact...

"You know Ellen, we missed you all the time you were gone. And I suppose it's only now that you seemed to have emotionally come back to us too that I'm reminded of what we were missing out on."

There was a lot to unpack in that rather cryptic statement from Amy. That's not for a moment to judge her. They were words put together on the spur of the moment while still in a highly emotional state. To an extent it was her way of say 'welcome back to the old Ellen'. But I was also touched by her statement that she missed me; more so because our friendship meant we almost never went for long without seeing each other.

Still, our bodies remained in erotically close contact. In that moment, I was becoming nearly as obsessed about the bulging mound of hers as Ned is, because of the way it was pushing so firmly against - almost into - mine. I expected her at any moment to let out a "eewww.." and push me off as she suddenly realised the intimacy of the contact.

I eventually instigated a roll off her; separating gradually.

It was well past our bedtimes and we both had busy work days tomorrow. And before we could sleep we had something of a mess to clean up from Amy's squirting. Still, it wasn't the first time we'd had to clean up that sort of mess.