A Threesome in a Covid 19 World Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But that's because I love you and I care about your feelings."

Ellen stroked my hair and she quietly responded...

"I know Ned. I know. And I love you too. No less. Maybe even more."

Then added with a change of tone...

"But we seem to have some unfinished business. There's still a big hard erection inside me I'm supposed to be offering some treatment for."

She sat up again, gripping me firmly again as she rose up and down on me. In riding terms, what she'd done before was a fast canter, verging on a full uncontrolled gallop. This was more of a slow rising trot; very deliberate as if she was consciously massaging every square millimetre of my vagina filling manhood. With each rise, she pushed her hips slightly back; sliding my manhood firmly along the hard front of her virginal opening -- and no doubt stimulating her clit in the process.

It felt fantastic. But I wasn't sure where it was going or what the end play was. I wasn't aware of any refraction, which in any case would have been ridiculously fast for my age, and didn't have a clue whether I could come again. Yes it happened a few times when Viagra was being used, but there was no chemical assistance to what was happening now except that my body produced naturally.

It felt really fantastic. The sort of fantastic that would usually signal the start of the brewing up process. But it wasn't. It was just a continuous level of pleasure.

The same couldn't be said for Ellen.

She was stimulating herself as much as me and it wasn't long before she came again; not the explosion of the last time, but it seemed nice enough. But she kept riding me right through it.

But it did cause her to grip me all the tighter. It was like there was a new determination to get me to come. It started to work too. The level of pleasure stepped up a notch and slowly, gradually continued to rise. It encourage Ellen to try even harder when I couldn't help but vocalise the pleasure. There was no ambiguity about the effect she was having on me.

It had risen almost to that intense feeling of pleasure that you get moments before you come, when Ellen climaxed again; momentarily pausing as she recovered her composure, then starting again.

But instead of that intense feeling of pleasure rolling straight into a climax as it usually would, it stayed at that level. Every rise and fall of Ellen's hips, pulling my tightly clamped shaft from her body, dragging it across her vaginal opening (and her clit) and pushing it back in, brought forth an exquisite sense of physical rapture; accompanied by a loud groan.

Ellen was grinning like a Cheshire cat as she looked down on me. She knew where she had me. She knew what she was doing to me. I was putty in her hands (well, in many other parts of her body too). It gave her a sense of power and excitement to know she was able to drag out this part of the sex cycle like she was. She was equal parts determination to prolong my ecstasy and -- against all expectations - to eventually bring me to a second climax.

The level of intensity stepped up another notch. I was almost writhing under her; if not screaming like Amy does in her orgasms, at least groaning louder than I thought I ever had before. I've never had a drug high, but this had to top whatever sense of euphoria drugs can give you.

All I remember of the instant before I came was an enormous gasp from me as I was overcome by a pleasure so intense in blew my brain.

Ellen read it for what it was and immediately laid down on me.

The climatic shot of pleasure to my brain was extreme; wave after wave of it. Ellen rode me as, autonomously, my body thrust repeatedly into her.

And then, as suddenly as the rush of the climax had started, it finished; leaving me spent and drained under Ellen's sensuous body.

Overcome by the oxytocin produced by her own orgasms, Ellen snuggled up on top of me, pushing her hands under my torso as I lay on the tiles of the pool; nuzzling my cheeks and lightly kissing my lips. Responded by wrapping her in my own arms.

"I hate to spoil things, but aren't you supposed to be dealing with patients?"

"When I found out Amy would be out, I rearranged my appointments. We have another half hour if we haven't dealt with that erection of yours yet."

She cuddled up against me again and we lay there is silence for about five minutes, until...

"I think it's going down."

"I think it is too."

For most of the five minutes it had been its full hard self. But Ellen was right. It had shrunk to a half mongrel. Still just stiff enough to stay penetrated, but only just. Then even that was gone and I sort of flopped out of her.

She lifted herself off me...

"I better go back to work before I induce another in you."

She sort of rolled off me into the pool, diving as she did so to scoop up her bikini pieces, my speedos and her blouse in a single swoop. As she emerged, she chucked my wet speedos at me and exited the pool...

"I'd better get back to work, but we seem to have dealt with your symptoms for the time being. Let me know if there's a recurrence and I'll prescribe a repeat treatment."

As I watched her in all her dripping wet naked elegance sashay out of the pool area and towards the house, it was almost surprising I wasn't already calling her back.