A Trip to the Adult Theater

Story Info
A young woman wants a night to feel slutty.
2.6k words
4.31
59.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You adjust the leather duster as you get out of the car, bathed in the garish light of multiple neon signs. You look around at the parking lot nervously, counting the number of cars parked. He waits by the door, watching you. You take one more deep breath, and walk up the concrete to the door. He watches your face carefully, and you smile and nod, already throbbing between your thighs.

You walk in and look around as he pays. The front area is brightly lit, and fully stocked with adult material. Racks of porno mags, displaying awkwardly posed nude women, line one wall. A smaller rack hold magazines featuring gay men, cross dressers, and promises of "the best swingers in Florida". The opposing wall holds packaged sex toys, in a rainbow of colors and an amazing number of sizes. The back wall is fetish gear, cheap leather leashes, latex outfits, flimsy handcuffs. You can't resist a smirk.

The rest of the store is made up of racks of adult videos, everything from "College Girls in Heat" to "Granny Love" and every combination in between. Several men are browsing, as well as taking furtive glances at you, carefully avoiding eye contact. You are amused to see a single nervous looking woman looking at sex toys. She is the only one to openly stare at you, seemingly in amazement.

You smile again, and let the duster fall somewhat open. You are wearing a fishnet bodysuit, with nothing beneath. Your nipples thrust through the mesh, teased by the material surrounding them. You carefully watch your lover, buying tokens from the man behind the counter, while allowing your body to be displayed to the room. You can see, in the mirror behind the counter, the men in the room openly staring at you. You turn to him, allowing the duster to slip aside, showing your ass under the flimsy material. He smiles at you, and holds his hand out. You take it, and the counterman openly ogles you as he buzzes you through the locked door.

You walk through a darkened corridor, and glance through to a large main room. It has a screen showing a woman getting pounded from behind. Seven or eight men sit on plastic chairs, rubbing their cocks. Some are doing it openly, others are making an attempt to be hidden. A single couch sits in front, and you see a man clearly getting a blowjob, although the sex of the cock sucker is hidden to you. A long hall leads away from this, with small booths along both sides. Red lights are lit on several, showing they are occupied. The doors are flimsy curtains of some dark velvety material. The sounds of porn movies, hands working cocks, and the occasional grunt fill the small space. You breathe in the smells of lube, and cum.

He guides you down the hall, and peers into an empty booth. Behind you, you hear the door buzz, and you are awash with nerves and want, and the need to be hidden behind the curtains. He pulls you inside, and you cling to him for a moment.

"You sure?" he asks you, watching your eyes.

You glance around the closet sized room: a tv screen set into the wall, with a token eating machine before it. A small bench that could, if they were very familiar, seat two. A hook on the hall to hang your coat. A small trash can and a box of tissues. And a fist sized hole, leading to the adjacent booth. You look back at him, and guide his hand between your legs. The fishnet is soaked, and he grins, rubbing his thumb over your clit. You gasp, and he steps back, opening the small bag he carried with him.

First he removes large towel, and spreads it on the floor before the hole. He removes a second towel, and folds it on the end of the bench. He walks over to the machine, inserts a few tokens, and choses a movie, seemingly at random. He then pulls a picture he printed at home. It is a photo showing your open mouth, lips glistening with deep red lipstick, the line of your neck, and your breasts. Large letters, matching the color of the lipstick, simply state: SUCKING COCK NOW.

He steps outside, and you her him pin the image to the wall between the two booths. He steps back in, and lovingly removes your coat, hanging it from the hook. He takes you by the shoulders, turns him to you, and kisses you deeply, tongue exploring your mouth, leaving you breathless. He smiles at you, runs his hands over your breasts..then roughly rips the materiel, exposing you from shoulder to hips. You dig your nails into his forearms, and moan. He nods to the hole, and sits down on the bench, watching you expectantly.

You close your eyes a moment, steeling yourself against the rush of emotions that hit you: fear, lust, excitement, doubt. The two steps to the towel seem like miles, but you take them. A red head is on the screen, expertly sucking one cock while another fills her pussy. You look at him with raised eyebrows, wondering how random the choice really was. He just smiles sedately. You take a deep breath, and drop to your knees before the hole.

You only wait a moment before you hear someone enter the booth next door. There is a pause, then you hear the click of tokens and a movie begin. You hear foot steps come to the wall where you sit, then..nothing. You look over at him, and he shrugs, and mimes slipping a finger into a hole. You follow his lead, and cautiously slip your finger into the hole. You her a gasp, and quickly slip it back out. A heartbeat passes, than you hear jeans unzipping. A semi-hard cock slips through the hole, next to your face. You look back over your shoulder, and he smiles at you, showing you this is your choice. You reach up, and take the unfamiliar cock into your hand.

You are rewarded by a groan, and the cock stiffens at your slightest touch. You fingers run over it, exploring both the smooth shin, and ensuring the safety of the meat. The skin is pale and smooth and hot. You lean in and run your lips over the cock, and you hear a sigh of pleasure. You close your eyes and imagine him-you see him as young, a freshman at college, perhaps. You can picture him leaning against the wall, head back, mouth open in pleasure at your service. With this thought burning within you, you take the head between your lips and suck softly, flicking your tongue back and forth. The clean, slightly salty flavor makes you shiver, and you slide your mouth deeper over him. You suck hard as you pull back, with his cock leaving your mouth with a pop. He groans, and you see his cock twitch of its own accord. You know he won't last long, and this feels right for your first.

You take him back into your mouth, sucking him hard and fast, using him. His groans become louder, and he calls out. You feel him pulse inside your mouth, and he is cumming. You swallow twice, as he keeps shooting his salty load between your lips. At last he slips from your lips, wet and glistening, and pulls back. There is a pause, and he mumbles a "thank you" and leaves. You smile, again thinking he seemed young.

Less than a minute later, your next cock to indulge appears. He is large, dark skinned, and confident; already hard as he thrusts through the door. You run your hand up and down the firm flesh, and he grunts with pleasure. You run your tongue up and down the length of his shaft, and smile as he commands you to "suck him". You take a deep breath, and take him as deeply as you can, sliding your mouth up and down the length, feeling the head bump the back of your throat. He is very loud, and you are sure the entire building is aware of his pleasure at your cock sucking skills. Your free hand slips between your legs, lightly rubbing your pussy, causing you to make small sounds around his cock. You slip him out of your mouth and pump your fist over him, slowly at first, then faster. You suck hard on the crown of his cock, flicking your tongue, tasting his precum. He starts to throb under your touch, and you lean back, closing your eyes. He roars in passion as he cums, hot fluid raining down on your lips, cheeks, coating your breasts. Your fingers run over your clit as your body shivers. He stands there panting, cock hanging at half mast, still dripping pearly fluid. He slowly withdraws, and you look over your shoulder at your lover, grinning. He smiles and hands you the smaller towel. You slowly wipe the cum from your skin, teasing him, and he shifts on the bench. You see how hard he is, and blush with pleasure.

You have a few moments to wait before someone enters the booth again. You wait quietly, barely touching your pussy, not wanting to cum but enjoying the build up instead. A new cock slides through the hole, and you smile broadly. The size and shape resemble your lovers, and you eagerly take it in your hands, stroking and rolling it between your fingers. He sighs like a man in a dream, and you feel a flush of delight. Rising up, you run your hard nipples over the sensitive flesh, and are rewarded by a gasp from the other side of the wall. You take him between your breasts, masturbating him with the soft, smooth flesh. His moans make you flush with pleasure.

You slide back down, and shower his cock with kisses, sucking softly on the head, the sides, the base. You lick and kiss your way back up the shaft, back to the throbbing head. Slipping your lips over the head, you tighten your mouth as much as you can, and slowly slide down his shaft, taking him completely. His groans of pleasure egg you on, and you start to bob your head over him, slowly at first, then faster, before slowing again. You continue teasing him like this as the minutes tick by, letting him slip from your mouth whenever you feel him peaking, and watching his throbbing slowly subside, before wrapping your lips around him once more.

He steps back, panting, and your lover is suddenly there, behind you. He presses against you, and yu can feel how hard he is, pressing into your bare ass. You lean back to kiss him, but instead he takes your hips and guides you forward, pressing your pussy to the hole. You barely register what is happening, when unfamiliar fingers slip inside you, making you gasp. The wet sounds of them slipping in and out of you thrills you, and you lean back against your lover, allowing these strange fingers to explore you, take you. He holds you around the waist with one hand, as the other cups your breast, pinching and pulling your nipple. The hidden man finger fucks you faster, thumb circling your clit, and you are aware that the sounds you are making are drowning out both movies. Your hips move with a mind of their own, fucking the fingers back, and you explode, moaning and dinging your fingers into the cheap wallpaper.

You gaze up at your lover, and he puts a firm hand around the back of your neck, slowly forcing you back to your knees. The fingers, your juices glistening on them in the dim light, still thrust through the whole. He wraps his fingers in your hair, and pushes your head forward, brushing them with your lips. You take them into your mouth, and taste your desire, sucking the hot fluids from them with a passion. He holds your head there until the fingers slip out of your mouth, sliding back and forth over your swollen lips. They are replaced with that new, yet familiar cock again.

Your lover runs a hand down your face, and grasps your jaw, tugging down to open your mouth. He pushes your head forward with his other hand, and you take the cock into your mouth. You suck eagerly, his firm hand in your hair, and the taste of your own passion still on your tongue. He holds your head steady and still as your hidden lover starts to thrust, slowly at first, than harder, fucking your mouth. The crown of his cock penetrates your lips again and again, and you hear him moaning, telling you how good fucking your mouth feels.

He starts moaning about how he is going to cum for you, and you feel his throbbing reach a climax. Your lover pulls your head back, and you close your eyes as jets of his cum flow over your cheeks, your lips, your neck. He pulls away, and you hear him panting on his side of the wall. You lover takes your towel, and lovingly cleans you off. You feel drunk, dazed, and spent. You look up at him, meeting his eyes, and whisper, "I'm done."

He smiles down at you, nods, and extends a hand, helping you to your feet, and then to sit on the bench. You watch as he repacks your things, and takes your coat off the hook. He offers you his arm, and you stand on shaky legs. He helps you into the duster, and the leather feels like a shield. He takes your hand, and leads you out of the room, pausing to take the sign down. He hands it to you, and you see it has several phone numbers written on it. You smile, and crumple it up, tossing it aside. You buzz back through the door, and see men browsing the adult films. They look up at you, and you wonder if you had any of them in your mouth, and you feel yourself flush. You grin to yourself as you walk out the door, and giggle as the cool night ar slips under your duster to kiss your naked body.

He opens the car door for you, and you slide in. He gets in, and closes the door, and you look over at him, his face awash in the glow of the neon, and you feel a primal need. You reach over, and squeeze his cock through his jeans, and you feel a wave of desire that almost is dizzying when you find him still hard. You both sudden explode into motion, opening his jeans, and pulling them down. You slip across the console, and slide your still soaked pussy down onto him, both of you moaning in unison. You work you hips back and forth, reveling in the feel of him inside you. His hands find your breasts and your growl. He looks up at you and says in a husky voice, "Such a good little slut".

You freeze, feeling your body tighten around him, and look into his eyes with raw need. "Your little slut..?"

His eyes lock on you, body as still as yours, and says, "Always. For as long as you will have me".

You slowly lean down and kiss him, and he eagerly kisses you back, sharing the taste of the nights adventures. His raw acceptance of you burns through you, and you start to rock your hips again. He wraps his arms around you, digging his fingers into your hips, moving with you. His thrusts grow frantic, and you let yourself scream as he explodes inside you, and with you. You sit there, clinging to each other, panting, for as long as you dare, before you slowly slide back to your seat, and collapse into it. He starts the car, and you drift off, happy, and knowing that you will have him inside you again, when you get home.