A Vacation at Stan's Harem

Story Info
Tennis, Golf, & Gangbang!
9k words
4.15
23.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arrangements

Stan studied the fellow sitting opposite nervously fiddling with his cell phone. They were sharing a drink at the Pig & Thistle Tavern on Nassau Street in Lower Manhattan.

His name was Colin Edwards: medium-height, athletic, wiry, two-day beard. He looked really tired.

"Sorry," said Colin, grimacing as he put the phone away. "Seems I can never get away from work."

"I know the feeling," sympathized Stan, now old and rich enough that he didn't have to worry about it. He got there by trading on Wall Street just as Colin was doing. Stan numbered among the lucky few who'd struck it rich - most of them go bust by age 35. The hours and stress are brutal either way.

"Who do you work for?" asked Stan.

"Brooklyn-Goldberg."

"Doing alright?"

"Yeah, I'm doin' OK," Colin said, sounding unconvinced. "But I need a vacation. I'm burning out."

"I can tell. You must be hanging in there, though. I'm guessing you're about forty. Right?"

"I'm 38. Why?"

"Coz if you can stick it out to 40, then you'll probably succeed. My experience is three fourths of all traders have tossed it in by then. Taking a vacation is a good idea. Whaddaya have in mind?"

"I'm thinking the Labor Day weekend," said Colin, happy to get to the matter at hand. "I can probably take Friday off, so that'd give me four days. I got these two buddies from high school. They're both blue collar guys, but we've kept in touch. Last thing I need is to travel with somebody who wants to talk business!"

Stan ran through his sales pitch. "So I bought this old nursing home out in the holler, rural Pike County, and completely remodeled it into a resort/luxury hotel. It's 150 miles from the nearest commercial airport, but my Gulfstream can fly you into the nearby municipal field. I hire local girls. They're not all beauties, but they're entertaining, friendly, and very willing. I'll make sure there are at least twice as many girls as guys. I got a pool and tennis court on the property. There's a golf course down the road - for you it's free. You can play as much as you want.

"I brought my chef with me from New York. Her name's Jemima and she's been working for me for thirty years. That's only because she's a really good cook! You'll eat like a king. We got a fully stocked bar - all you can drink. Though if all you wanna do is get drunk there certainly are cheaper places to do that.

"And of course the girls are included in the price - all you can fuck and suck guaranteed. I can organize some games for you if you'd like."

"So just what is the price?" inquired Colin, skeptically.

"$48,000 for you. That includes free round trip rides on my Gulfstream from Teterboro Airport to Pike's Field. And then $12,000 for each additional person, So the total for three comes to $72,000, but I'll give you a 10% discount. So call it $64K. Four days, three nights, free transport, lodging, good food, sports, and at least six women at your beck and call at all times. All inclusive. You get yourself to Teterboro, NJ, and after that you can leave your wallets at home."

Stan had quickly summed the numbers in his head. The single biggest expense was the plane ride - that'd set him back about $15,000. Including that, he anticipated total expenses at $45K, which means he'd make $19K profit.

Colin didn't need to think about it for very long. "So what's next?"

"You'll need to pay me 50% asap, and the remainder is due a week before." He went through the payment, cancellation and refund policies.

"What time do we need to be at Teterboro?"

"You tell me! To get the most out of your visit the earlier the better. But the plane will leave whenever you're ready. And likewise for the return - whenever you wanna go, that's when you'll go."

"One more thing," said Colin as they got up to leave. "I'm not telling my buddies how much this costs. I'm gonna ask them for a thousand bucks each. They don't need to know that I'm paying a lot more than that."

"Got it," said Stan, smiling. He had more faith in Colin now - generous people are usually successful people.

Melanie

Melanie sat in the Cadillac Escalade waiting for Mr. Stan's Gulfstream to arrive at Pike County Field. A big girl - 5'8", muscular and big-boned - she looked older than her 24 years, with a plain face and stringy hair. She had a big ass and big tits, those being her best feature.

"Do you live in Pike County?" Stan had asked when she interviewed.

"I grew up here and then moved away to go to college. Now I'm back."

"What did you do in college?"

"I got my degree in computer science from State U. Then I found a job in Chicago and worked up there for a year. But I hated the city. I got really homesick, so last year I moved back in with Mom and my little brother. I love it here. I'm getting programming work on-line and can make money from home."

"So why do you want to work here?" asked Stan, genuinely curious.

"I don't like sitting at home all day. I like being around people. And I want to make a lot of money so I can build a house for myself and my family."

Stan keyed her in on his laptop. Unlike his other employees she actually had a credit rating - and a good one at that. She even had a credit card. And Melanie had never been arrested, unusual for folks in the holler.

"Do you have a driver's license?"

She fished it out and handed it over. He looked up her record at the DMV - no citations, ever. This young woman had her head screwed on straight! He smiled at the thought. Could she get screwed the other way, too?

Stan decided that beauty wasn't all that mattered. He needed an employee who was sober and reliable. Somebody he could trust with a Cadillac Escalade.

"You understand that you'll be part of my harem, don't you? And I'll ask you to entertain my guests, and me, too."

"Yes Sir."

"Do you want to live here or at home?"

"I'll live at home, Sir. But I can be here pretty much whenever you need me. As long as I can also do my programming job."

"The salary is $1000 per week when you're here. You'll be paid more when we have guests. I'm assuming you'll only want to work like one week a month, or something? We can figure that out later."

"That's fine, Sir."

"When would you like to start?"

"Right now is fine."

"Cool!" Stan took her into the other room, stripped her naked and fucked her right there on the spot. He was always one to inspect the merchandise.

And now, three months later, she was entrusted with the Escalade to pick up their visitors. Looking up she saw the Gulfstream enter the landing pattern, heading downwind. A few minutes later she drove out on the tarmac to meet the plane.

They had a lot of luggage - three sets of golf clubs, tennis rackets, etc. The pilots transferred it from the plane to the car.

She wore a short, black cocktail dress with matching sneakers.

"I take it you're Colin? I'm Melanie." She offered her cheek for a kiss. He obliged.

"Hi Melanie," he said, smiling. "These are my friends, Rod and Lorenzo." They both pecked her cheeks, behaving like gentlemen. Rod was a big guy, over six feet tall and slightly overweight. She learned later that he worked in construction. Lorenzo, short and stocky, was a foreman at a warehouse in New Jersey, managing guys driving forklifts and loading trucks.

Colin sat in the front seat, the other two in the back. "Do you work at the ranch?" he asked.

"Yes I do," she said, smiling.

"I like your dress," he said, reaching over and putting his hand on her thigh.

"Dear me. You'll get your way with me soon enough. But right now I'm driving." But she didn't push his hand away. Instead she just placed it on her knee where it wouldn't be so distracting. "In public you have to treat me like your mother."

"I get it," he laughed. "But your knee is a lot sexier than my mom's."

Rules

Stan and Marsha were waiting for them as they pulled up the drive.

Marsha (introduced in the story The Dinner Party by JimGrinsted) didn't look sexy at all. Colin thought she might be fifty, and she was definitely fat. Not dressed sexy either, wearing a work shirt and jeans. He scowled, unimpressed with either of the women on display.

Marsha pushed a luggage cart, and along with Melanie started unloading the car. "Put the golf clubs in the front closet. Everything else can go to their rooms," ordered Stan, before greeting his guests.

"Don't you have any bellhops here?" asked Colin.

"All my employees here are women." Stan smiled. "And they all put out."

"Not sure that's a good thing," muttered Colin under his breath.

"Let me show you to your rooms. Take a few minutes to freshen up if you'd like, and then let's meet in the Library. Let's see - it's now just past eleven. I'll introduce the girls to you over lunch. I hope you're hungry."

"I'm starving," said Rod. "And horny, too."

"Ha! That'll have to wait till after lunch. But don't worry. We'll let you scratch any itch."

Fifteen minutes later the guys were all assembled in the Library.

"This is the business meeting," began Stan. "I need to go over a few rules. There are a total of eight women in the building this weekend, seven of whom are available to you. One of those includes Marsha, who you probably won't find attractive, but she's fuckable if you want her. She's our concierge, so if you have any lodging, food, or drink issues, please talk to her. So there are six girls here specifically for your pleasure. They'll be here day and night, all weekend.

"The girls are all willing to fuck and suck. For the fuck part you have to wear a condom - for your protection and theirs.

"All women have a right to say no. Our lady can refuse you if she really wants to. But she'll be fired if she does unless she's got a really good reason, so that won't happen. Nevertheless, around here, No means No. Stop and come complain to me.

"The ladies are working for money. They all get a base salary, but they'll get extra if they make you happy. I decide how much extra they get. Please let me know what they've done for you so I can credit them."

"Meals are at 8am, noon, and 6pm, unless you prefer otherwise."

Colin interjected. "Actually, tomorrow morning we'd like to play golf. Could we get breakfast at six? So we can get out there before it gets too hot."

"Yeah, sure. I'll let Marsha and Jemima know." Stan jotted down a note. "By the way, Melanie is a good golfer, and Mrs. D can also play the game. Jamie says she wants to learn. I've got extra clubs for them if you want.

"Beyond that, Melanie, Terri, and Mrs. D. are pretty good at tennis, if you ever want to play doubles.

"So now you need to decide on the dress code. This is entirely up to you, but my experience is it needs to be set up front.

"One extreme is like a nudist colony - everybody is naked all the time. Personally, I think that's boring, but if that's what you want it's fine.

"The other extreme is that boys wear clothes in all public spaces. And while the girls are sometimes naked, you let them dress up some of the time, too.

"And then there are some intermediate choices. For example, the Pool Exception has the boys dressed in public except around the pool. So skinny dipping is allowed.

"Or you can go for the Fuck Exception. Boys gotta be dressed, but as long as you're discreet (e.g., behind the bushes), you can fuck the lady anywhere on the property.

"Whatever the rule is, it's best if you all agree to it in advance. Of course you can change it at any time by agreeing among yourselves and then telling me about it."

The three guys looked at each other. "Frankly," said Colin, "I like you guys, but I didn't come here to see you naked."

"But I like the Pool Exception," said Rod. "Skinny dipping with a naked girl is fun."

"I agree," added Lorenzo. "And we definitely want the Fuck Exception."

"The Fuck rule is a winner," agreed Colin, "I'm not too keen on the Pool Exception,"

"So you don't need to hang around the pool when we're skinny dipping," offered Rod.

"Oh alright," conceded Colin.

"But I'll propose another exception," said Lorenzo. "How about the Gangbang Exception? That says we can gangbang a girl anywhere on the property, public space be damned."

"Hey, now that's cool!" agreed Rod. Colin high-fived his friend.

Stan was the voice of reason. "So the Pool Exception and the Fuck Exception are approved. I'll go along with the Gangbang Exception, but you can't do it if you're drunk, and you can't hurt anybody. Again, don't forget, No means No. Is that understood?"

They all agreed. None of them planned on drinking much.

"So let me show you around the property before we go for lunch.

"This is the Library. It's the only room with wireless access. Feel free to use it, but no working allowed.

"You've already been to the lobby. It's a good meeting place.

"Over here is the Great Room. We got a small stage here for striptease or other shows. The girls all have practiced strip routines - some of them are pretty good. There are a couple of card tables. You can play for monopoly money, or strip poker with your lady's clothes. We can even arrange slave auctions for you, again using monopoly money. We have a sound system in the corner. If you clear away the furniture there's a dance floor in the middle of the room.

Over here is the dining room (described fully in The Dinner Party). There is one more rule - everybody has to be dressed in the dining room, boys and girls alike. That's for sanitary reasons. No shirt, no shoes, no panties, no service."

They walked down a hallway toward a door outside. "Here's a unisex public washroom with showers. You'll find towels in there for use by the pool.

"The door straight ahead leads outdoors. The hallway to the right leads to your rooms. You've already been there.

"The hallway to the left leads to the girl's rooms. Our slogan here is There are no locked doors. That's not quite true - there are actually a lot of locked doors, to closets, work spaces, etc. But the girls' rooms are not locked. You can walk right in if you want to.

"Do we need to knock first?" asked Lorenzo.

"You can if you want, but you don't have to.

"The only time a girl's room will be locked is if you or somebody else is already in there fucking her. That is, you can lock her room from the inside, but she's not allowed to lock it herself.

"Let's step outside." They walked out the door between the two hallways. "You can see the pool over there. Courtesy says that you should shower before jumping in. By your rules, you're free to be naked over there.

"Down there are the tennis courts. There are two of them. Balls and extra rackets are available in that little shed.

"We have fifty acres of land, ten of which are manicured. The manicured part is sprayed for bugs - you should be safe. But the rest is woodland, and if you or your lady want to walk down there you need to dress appropriately - solid shoes, long pants, etc. We don't want anybody to get tick or bug bites. There's a little creek at the end of the property.

"So I see it's twelve o'clock sharp. Time for lunch guys. And you get to meet the girls."

"Bring it on," said Lorenzo.

Introductions

Three women were waiting for them in the Dining Room. "You've met Marsha already. She's our concierge.

"Hello, Gents," she said.

"Standing next to her is Jemima. She's our chef." She was a big, Black woman, about 60 years old. "Jemima's worked for me for a long time. She'll be feeding you all weekend. She's a great cook. But - I'm sorry to say this gentlemen - she's the only woman in the house who's not available."

Exaggerated groans rose from the guests.

"Hello, gentlemen," said Jemima, smiling. "Lunch today is a seafood taco containing fresh lobster and crab meat, and served with a spicy mole sauce. It will be followed by an apple-lime sherbet topped with fresh strawberries. I hope you enjoy it."

"Thank you, Jemima," said Stan. "You may be excused now." Jemima returned to the kitchen. "The next woman goes by Mrs. D. How old are you, Mrs. D.?"

"I'm 43." She looked good, too - even Colin agreed. The lady was stacked, accentuated by the sweater stretched tightly across her bosom. Her jeans fit snugly around voluptuous thighs. If she'd ever been pregnant you'd never know it from looking at her figure. Brunette hair fell to her shoulders.

"Can you turn around so we can see you?" Rod asked. Mrs. D. obliged. Her butt looked firm and sexy, accentuated by the tight pants.

Stan continued as if cross-examining a witness. "Are you married to Mr. D?"

"Yes Sir. My husband's name is Earl. We're celebrating our 24th anniversary this year. Earl is a plumber and owns a contracting firm here in the holler."

"Does Earl know you're working here?"

"Of course, Sir. We discussed it for a long time, but finally decided this is for the best."

"Do you have any children, Mrs. D.?"

"Yes, we have three. Two boys and a girl. My oldest is finishing college. He's studying engineering. The middle child is working with his dad and hopes to take over the family business. The youngest is our daughter. Here name is Josephine - Jo for short. She's eighteen years old."

Then came the money question. "You obviously have a happy and successful family. So can you explain why you are working here?"

Mrs. D. fidgeted, embarrassed. "It's our daughter, see. Our sons are bright and on their way. They'll do fine. But Jo is borderline retarded. I mean she's not legally retarded, but just above the line. That means we can't get welfare services to support her. She can read, but only at the third grade level. And she can't balance a checkbook or anything. So we have to take care of her.

"So our goal is to save enough money for her that she'll have something to live on when we're not around anymore. She lives at home and has no expenses. Any money she earns can be saved. If she works here for five years she'll have $250,000 in the bank, not counting interest.

"So I'm here just to help her out and make sure she's OK. And the money I make can also go into her trust fund."

Colin was deeply moved. "You'd do that for your daughter?"

"Yes. I would. And my husband agrees with me."

"Can Jo give consent?" Stan asked. "Does she understand what happens here, and could she say No if she wanted to?"

"Yes, she can," answered Mrs. D. "We've discussed this with her at length. We are convinced she knows what's going on and agrees with this plan. She understands money enough to know that what we save now is what she can spend later."

"Since Mrs. D. is working here anyway, we've appointed her as our den mother," Stan explained. "While Marsha serves as the concierge for you, Mrs. D. does the same for the girls. She makes sure they have clothes and make-up and condoms and the stuff they need to make you happy. Of course she's perfectly happy to make you happy herself if you just ask. Isn't that so, Mrs. D.?"

"Yes Sir. Absolutely." She smiled broadly while looking Rod in the eye.

"You'll get to meet Jo in a minute. But first I'd like to introduce Melanie and Jamie." The two women walked in from the kitchen. "Melanie you've already met.

"How old are you, Jamie?"

"I'm nineteen, Sir."

"How long have you been working here?"

"About a year now, Sir. I actually live in this house."

"Why'd you start working here, Jamie?"

"My mama got me here, Sir. Marsha is my mama." (From the story The Dinner Party Jamie is described as: 'Short and plump described her better than big, though she'd be as fat as her mother in a few years. Also, while cute, beautiful didn't fit. Her face was plain, with an acne-scarred complexion. But now she radiated youth, and came with big tits and a big smile. She'd dressed in a modest skirt with a blouse buttoned to the collar, and pumps sporting two-inch heels. That, some cheap jewelry and too much makeup made her look sexy as hell.')