A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All in all, this device is one of several products Eleanor has initiated development of and eventual successful marketing by Goose Cookers. 'We are very proud of Eleanor and our entire creative team,' company head Janet commented, referring further questions to Toni, the concern's CEO.

"Eleanor was the central figure in a celebrated court case several years ago when she was convicted of adultery in consorting with Graham, ostensibly married to Gail. Eleanor was punished by one year's labial infibulation, during which time her vagina was closed off by a series of small metal rings.

"This was regarded as a very severe and possibly cruel punishment and after the year's sentence was served, Eleanor was restored to free use of her genitalia. The complainant had asked for further punishment but was denied that relief and in fact, punished, as was her counsel, for her own behavior in court. Later, it was learned that she had never been married to Graham and thus Eleanor's punishment was undeserved.

"Asked to comment, Chief Prosecutor Edna stated that she was pleased that Eleanor had proceeded to rebuild her life so successfully and that "steps had been taken to rectify what had turned out to be the wrongful punishment Eleanor had received." She declined to make further elaboration on what the rectification consisted of."

12