A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to spank you?" Eleanor asked, knowing she was going out on a limb in case she had misread what sounded like a very clear invitation. Her mind was racing because she

"Yes, Miss," Janet said quietly, "I've been naughty, and you need to take me across your lap for a good spanking."

"Well, there's no time like the present, missy," Eleanor said, easily assuming the dominant role, "so stand up and lift your skirt well above your waist or unzip it and slip it off."

Janet did stand and unzipped her smart skirt and let it fall when she picked it up and neatly placed it on the adjacent chair.

Eleanor had her face her and she slipped her fingers into the waistband of Janet's Goose Cooker control panties and pulled those down slowly, disclosing Janet's well-trimmed pubic triangle which did show some gray hairs. Then she sat back in her armless chair pushed back from the table and motioned to Janet to get across her lap.

When Janet had so positioned herself, Eleanor began to spank, alternating cheeks and gradually increasing the strength of each spank. After she had watched as Janet's bottom started to turn rosy, Eleanor reached down between Janet's legs and ran her finger through her legs and felt that Janet was quite wet.

"Does being disciplined excite you, missy?" she asked Janet in a somewhat derogatory air.

"I'm afraid that this always does arouse me," Janet answered.

"Then I suppose you need more punishment," Eleanor responded firmly. "Do you have a cane handy?"

"Yes," Janet said slowly, not sure if she now was pleased at where this was going.

"I'm afraid you need to feel the cane on your naughty bottom," Eleanor declared.

She then had Janet stand and bend over the table, holding onto the far side with her panties still down and her skirt off.

Eleanor took the cane that Janet pointed to and flexed it in the air a few times, causing Janet to wince.

"This must have been used previously when you misbehaved, is that right?" Eleanor asked her.

"Yes, Miss," Janet confirmed. "When I have been naughty, I have at times been given the cane."

Eleanor now stood behind Janet, lay the cane on Janet's bare rosy red bottom, drew it back, and fired three crisp strokes at the top, middle, and base of Janet's bottom.

Janet winced, held her breath, and waited for the next round, which followed shortly, and was given in the same places.

"I'm letting you off this time with six," Eleanor said coolly, "but if you misbehave again, I will bring one of the two sergeants who reside with me to discipline you as they do at the re-education center every day."

"Oh, I promise to be more considerate, Miss," Janet said, "I hope you won't need to correct me again."

Eleanor decided to see how far Janet would go in this direction. She told her now that her panties would be inspected for stains.

Janet's face did redden at this suggestion that her hygienic habits were not adequate, but she apparently was in a submissive mood, so she nodded her acceptance of Eleanor's statement.

Eleanor reached down and raised Janet's lowered panties to just below her now-marked bottom. She peered into the Goose Cooker undies and noticed a brownish line in the rear of the crotch which was indubitably produced by Janet's anal opening.

This finding was brought to Janet's attention: "I'm afraid that there is a stain in the rear, missy, that indicates that you did not wipe yourself properly after using the toilet," Eleanor pronounced.

"I'm quite embarrassed by that," Janet responded.

"As well you should be," Eleanor answered. "Because you failed the panty inspection, I now must conduct a deeper probe of your anal opening."

Janet flinched but without being ordered, bent back over the table and held her cheeks open for Eleanor's humiliating inspection.

Eleanor, for her part, decided to take a tissue from her handbag and using her index finger, inserted her tissue-covered finger into Janet's anus. She did not feel anything inside but when she withdrew her finger, she saw that the tissue was tinged by what clearly was fecal residue.

"I'm sorry to inform you that your anus is dirty," Eleanor announced, "so I think that an enema is in order, missy."

"Oh," said Janet quickly, "is that really necessary?"

"Girls who do not test clean back there normally need the cleaning an enema provides," Eleanor responded.

They now proceeded to the bathroom and Janet bent over the edge of the tub, her panties still down, now at her knees.

Eleanor looked in the closet and found a small enema bulb, filled it with tepid water, and applied some Vaseline to the tip. She did like to use this in lieu of the full enema bag and nozzle as it was humiliating but less uncomfortable in administration.

She slowly inserted the tip into Janet's anal opening and pressed the bulb to propel the enema solution into Janet's anus and rectum. She did not empty the bulb, preferring to make this a very limited application that would embarrass Janet without causing much discomfort.

Janet felt the warm water in her insides and very quickly felt an impending need to expel.

After a minute had passed, Eleanor told her she could sit on the toilet and await permission to expel.

After having her sit there for what must have seemed a long time for Janet but was really not even a full minute more, Eleanor told her she could expel the solution.

Janet's face reddened as she expelled the small enema and there was a tell-tale sound of the contents flowing into the bowl that featured sounds indicating that she was expelling some pieces of excrement along with the enema solution. There was also a characteristic smell now in the bathroom.

Janet apologized for the sounds and the smell, but Eleanor told her it was inevitable.

Then Eleanor told her to bend back over the tub edge, so Eleanor could wipe her anal area clean, which she did and repeated this embarrassing wiping until the toilet paper came up clean.

"You may pull up your panties, missy, and let's end this discipline," Eleanor announced with a smile.

"Thank you for correcting me," Janet said, showing a broad smile indicating she had enjoyed the scene.

She opened her arms and gave Eleanor a long, heart-felt hug.

"You are a wonderful disciplinarian," Janet said with feeling. Eleanor acknowledged the compliment but said that she hoped Janet had enjoyed the play.

"And next time," she added, "you probably will want to take charge of me that way."

Janet grinned and said she would definitely enjoy that and hoped Eleanor had found the experience a positive one.

They both put themselves back together, departed the penthouse in Janet's sports car, and arrived in timely fashion at the office for the day.

Not long after the arrival, Janet came by Eleanor's office and told her she had been telephoned by Kathryn, who informed her that Goose Cookers would be awarded the contract based on their proposal and presentation.

Eleanor let out a cry of celebration and Janet said that this accomplishment was due in major part to Eleanor's ideas and effort.

"I don't want to monopolize your off hours," she added with a smile, "but now that the contract has been awarded, we will be able to invite Kathryn and Annette to join us for dinner and they have accepted. I hope you will consent to join us tonight."

Eleanor said she would be delighted to do that and complimented Janet on her mastery of the procurement process and her willingness to commit the company to going forward with the concept.

At the end of the day, she told Janet she would meet her and the other two at The Lounge, where Janet had reserved a private room, and went home to change.

She told Meredith and Jackson about her latest success and they both kissed and hugged her and told her how much they respected her. Sgts. Denise and Linda arrived and when informed about what had happened, they insisted on toasting Eleanor and giving her hugs and kisses as well.

12