A Visit With Mom & Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thats it Daddy! Cum for me! Cum for your Jenny! Do it! CUM FOR ME!"

"I AM! OH GOD! I AM RIGHT NOW JENNY!" he screamed.

With one final lunge, I felt him exploding inside of me. I came with him, I think just from the sheer ecstasy of feeling the jets of his manly fluids hitting my inner walls. He pulled back and out of me. I felt a tinge of dismay at first. But when I saw the look of total abandon on his face as the rest of his load landed on my breasts and stomach, I felt very happy for him. I had made his deepest, darkest fantasy become reality. I was rubbing his cum around my breasts, smiling at him.

"Well, was it good for you Daddy?"

"Oh God yes Jennifer! I can't believe it!" He was panting and giggling. "My entire body is numb Jenny! Thank you so much! You two have just made me the happiest man alive!"

Now I ask you, can a girl ever get a better compliment than that?

12