A Week in the Life of a Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My darling," I said, "you have been so busy lately, I thought you deserved a nice present. Why don't you and Wendy go upstairs to the bedroom and get to know each other more intimately? I will be up later to see how you are getting on," and gave them a knowing wink.

As soon as they had disappeared from sight into the bedroom, I went into the study to call one of my male lovers for an hour or so of telephone sex. When he answered and I explained what I had in mind, he asked me to hang on for a minute so that he could tell his wife who liked to listen in to our sessions on an extension in the bedroom. While I was waiting, I unbuttoned my blouse, removed my skirt and panties and sat back in my husband's big leather armchair facing a large mirror on the wall with my legs apart so that I could play with my pussy.

When he came back online, he asked what I was wearing, and when I told him I was naked from the waist down he said that he wished he could see me but that he would make do with the naked photograph of me with my legs apart he kept in a frame on his desk. In my most seductive voice, I told him to take his cock out and start stroking it while I described all the deliciously naughty things I would like to do to him. The next half hour was a time of exquisite mutual masturbation. From time to time I would put the handset between my thighs so that he could hear the squishy sound of my fingers plunging in and out of my cunt. I had several lovely orgasms and I could tell from his heavy breathing that my moans and shrieks as I came were driving him wild with excitement.

Eventually, he said he could not hold off any longer and to help him over the edge into ecstasy I told him to imagine he was fucking my mouth while I caressed and squeezed his balls. It didn't take long to make him cum and his groans as he ejaculated pushed me over the edge into my best orgasm of the night.

After he had rung off, I stripped off the rest of my clothes and went upstairs to the bedroom to watch my husband and his lover. I sat on a chair facing the bed where Ken was lying on his back with Wendy straddling him and riding up and down on his cock. I took a dildo out of a drawer in the table beside the chair and plunged it into my sopping cunt. It was extremely arousing to see the way her pussy lips clung to his shaft as she fucked him, and I was soon cumming again. After a few minutes I could see from the tightening of his scrotum that Ken was about to cum, while Wendy was screaming obscenities and telling him to fill her cunt with his cream.

As she was leaving an hour later, Wendy told me that Ken had amazing stamina for a man his age and that he had cum three times, once in her mouth and twice in her cunt. She also said that he really knew how to satisfy a lady and that she hoped that she would be able to enjoy his gorgeous cock again before too long.

Ken and I were too exhausted to make love that night, so we lay in bed cuddling and kissing before we fell into a contented sleep. Just before he nodded off, he thanked me in a sleepy voice for a very nice present which had been just what he needed at the end of a hard week.

~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday and Sunday

OMG what a weekend. My cunt and arse are still throbbing from the fucking I have had, and I lost count of the number of times I came. It was what my children would call epic, although they might be shocked if they knew how debauched Ken and I have become — they think I am a very prim and proper middle-aged lady.

I finally managed to invite Ken's lady Rotarian friend and her husband to dinner, but only after I had made sure that they would be up for the special entertainment which I had planned for afterwards. I also invited a slightly younger couple we had met the previous summer on a swingers cruise in the Caribbean. He had a long thin cock and one evening on our balcony he took my anal virginity, something Ken didn't really fancy. We like to entertain in style and on the written invitations I suggested black tie for the men and an evening gown for the ladies and told them to bring an overnight bag.

Ken's lover and her husband were first to arrive, followed shortly afterwards by Peter and Gillian. When we did the round of introductions I found out that Ken's lover's name was Chantelle — something which strangely I had never asked him — and her husband's name was Nicholas. When I said to Chantelle that her name was rather unusual, she told me that her mother was French and that she had spent a lot of time in her childhood with her grandparents in Paris. To my great surprise, Nicholas and Peter knew each other well from business, and as I discovered later, in other more intimate ways.

In order to concentrate all my energies on being a perfect dinner hostess, I decided to find a waitress for the evening. I rang my friend Wendy and when I explained what I wanted she accepted right away. However, she asked if she could make a few suggestions. I was intrigued and asked what she meant. She replied that it would add immensely to the erotic charge if she was naked except for a lacy apron and high heels in contrast to the formally dressed diners. She added that it would be even more arousing if she could bring her boyfriend to help with serving the food and to look after the drinks,. He would also be naked except for an apron and bow tie.

To an outside observer there would have been nothing unusual about the dinner other than that the waiter and waitress were almost naked. The conversation, however, became increasingly explicit as the evening progressed, and by the time coffee was served there was a very powerful feeling of sexual arousal and expectancy in the air.

Just before we adjourned to the sitting room for post prandial drinks, Wendy whispered to me that she and her boyfriend were both very sexually aroused from the intimate attention they had received during the meal, and would desperately like to put on a show for us. I thanked her and said that watching them fuck would be an ideal prelude to the night of debauchery I had planned for Ken and me and our guests.

There is nothing quite like watching other people fucking to get the juices flowing and by the time Wendy and her boyfriend concluded with her riding him to orgasm reverse cowgirl style we were all in a state of high sexual excitement. All three men had released their erect cocks from the constraints of their trousers and were stroking them vigorously, and we girls were equally pleasurably occupied with our skirts pulled up round our waists and our hands inside our knickers.

Ken and I have found that our orgies all have their own dynamic so I hadn't planned how we would pair up for the rest of the night, but by mutual consent we split up into two groups of three — Ken, Chantelle and Gillian took the main guest bedroom whilst I led Nicholas and Peter to our bedroom for what I hoped would be no-holds barred threesome sex. Ken is great lover of oral sex and I was sure he was going to have a wonderful time with two pussies to pleasure, and as he is a voyeur I suspected that he would also enjoy watching Chantelle and Gillian fucking each other.

I could write a book about the delicious things that Nicholas and Peter did to me that night and the amazing number of fantastic orgasms they gave me. Once we had undressed, I knelt between them to play with their gorgeous cocks, alternately stroking and sucking them until they were groaning with excitement. When they could stand it no longer they pushed me face forward onto the bed and took it in turns to fuck my cunt and I was soon crying out as wave after wave of exquisite pleasure ripped through my body. However, the best was yet to come. When Nicholas demanded that I allow them to fuck my cunt and arse at the same time I almost passed out.

I had enjoyed double penetration a few times in the past, not always satisfactorily, but this time exceeded all my expectations. As I said, Nicholas and Peter already knew each other intimately, and it was obvious that they had done this kind of thing many times because once their cocks were inside me they immediately settled into a coordinated rhythm that sent me to a higher plane of ecstasy than I had ever experienced before. Nicholas' cock was curved and although of only average length, it was so thick it stretched my cunt and stimulated nerve endings I didn't know I had. In contrast, Peter's long thin cock slid easily past my anal sphincter into my rectum without the need of any artificial lubrication. After several minutes of indescribably delicious fucking, both of my lovers came simultaneously, filling my cunt and rectum with what felt like gallons of their hot cum.

Over breakfast the next morning, everyone agreed it had been a very satisfactory night and that we must repeat it again soon. Gillian suggested that before we went our separate ways, it would be fun to have a blow job competition, but with the twist that the winner should be the one who held her man on edge for the longest. I asked what the prize should be, to which she replied that obviously the winning lady should be fucked to orgasm by each of the men in turn, ending with her own husband.

As the hostess, I claimed first choice and picked Nicholas, so Chantelle ended up with Peter and Ken with Gillian. I was determined to win but Nicholas was not a stayer even after a night of fucking, and in the end Chantelle took the honours. Although I was a bit disappointed it was fun watching her take the three men in turn, and Gillian and I took care of each other's needs very nicely.

As he was leaving after lunch, Nicholas took me on one side and said that he had a private room at his club and on Monday evenings when Chantelle was at Rotary, he and three of his male friends would meet for dinner and a few hands of Bridge and that they usually invited a couple of ladies to entertain them afterwards. He said that he very much hoped that I would accept his invitation on a Monday very soon, to which I replied that I would be delighted. But that is another story.

ooOoo

Epilogue

I hope that you have enjoyed this brief selection from Helen's sexual memoirs, and found them as arousing as I have. Masturbation is one of the few pleasures left to me, and reading her diaries has led to many happy hours of self stimulation, although that is poor compensation for her absence from my life. Despite the sexual licence of our lifestyle, we remained deeply in love for all of our years together. We were fortunate,perhaps, that we both enjoyed sex for its own sake because in all that time we never experienced a moment of jealousy or possessiveness, and were always able to take pleasure in each other's sexual adventures.

12