A Week In The Mountains Ch. 08

Story Info
Kay & Frankie go for a walk.
4.1k words
4.68
52.4k
3
0

Part 8 of the 32 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Passion in James County XIV: A Week In The Mountains

Chapter eight

For the first time in her life, Kay didn't need an alarm clock to awaken her the next morning. She awoke bright and early, excited and looking forward to sharing another early-morning swim with Frankie. She knew she was being foolish, that she was taking a huge risk by allowing her affair with the young man to continue, but she couldn't help herself. If there was a chance for her to be alone with him, she was going to take it! She had no idea what would come of all this, or what effect it would have on her marriage and her friendship with the young man's mother, but she no longer cared. She couldn't let Frankie alone and she had decided that she'd deal with whatever problems might come up when those problems arose, and wasn't going to worry about them before then.

Once again, she put on her black bikini, slipped an oversized sweatshirt over it, and walked out to the kitchen. Her heart was pounding and her chest felt tight. "I feel like a teenager going to meet her first real boyfriend," she thought as she walked down the hallway of the cabin. She was delighted to find Frankie sitting at the kitchen table, waiting for her.

The young man grinned at her. "Ready for another early swim, Aunt Kay?" he asked.

Kay smiled, nodded, and said, "I can't wait."

"Me, either, let's go," Frankie said.

They left the cabin, walked down to the dock, got in the canoe, and Frankie started to paddle out to the raft.

"You just finished your freshman year in college, didn't you, Frankie?" Kay asked as the young man paddled the canoe across the still waters.

"Yes," Frankie replied.

"Do you like college?" she inquired. "What are you studying?"

"It isn't bad," Frankie said. "Right now, I took general liberal arts courses last year, but I'm thinking about getting into pre-law, or maybe criminal justice next year. I took a couple of law-enforcement electives last semester and liked it."

"Really," Kay said. "Do you want to be a lawyer?"

"I haven't decided yet," Frankie said. "I hadn't given much thought to being a lawyer, really, I was thinking more about becoming a cop, actually."

Kay was surprised to hear he was considering a law enforcement career. "You are?" she asked. "Isn't being a police officer dangerous?"

"That's what Dad and Mom say," Frankie replied, grinning. "I think they kind of wish I'd get over wanting to be a cop. I think they'd like it better if I wanted to be a lawyer, but I think cops have more self-respect. I've met some of the lawyers my dad deals with and they haven't impressed me a lot. I know quite a few cops, and they're pretty good people."

"That's in interesting observation," Kay said. The idea that the young man might become a police officer fascinated her.

"Did you go to college?" Frankie asked.

Kay shook her head. "I wanted to, but my parents couldn't afford to send me," she replied. "After I graduated from high school, I got a job at Stu's company and, well, instead of going to college, I wound up marrying the boss."

"You could take courses now," Frankie said. "Like at community college, you know?"

Kay had never thought about doing anything like that and, surprisingly, found his suggestion intriguing. "I suppose I could," she said. "I'd never really given it much thought. It might be fun."

They reached the raft and, once again, Frankie held the canoe steady so Kay could climb out of the tipsy craft.

Frankie tied the canoe to the ladder. "Are you going to push me in again this morning?" he asked, grinning, as he climbed from the canoe onto the raft.

Kay smiled back at him and shook her head. "I won't," she replied, "if you promise not to throw me in."

"I promise," the young man replied. He peeled off his T-shirt and dove into the water.

Kay felt her heart pounding while she shed her sweatshirt. When it was off she dove into the lake after him. The cool water shocked her and, when she surfaced, Frankie was there. He immediately pulled her into his arms and kissed her. There was something about his kisses that touched her in a way no kisses ever had before. And the heat of his body pressing against hers, warmed her. She could feel his erect penis pressing against her leg through his swimming suit. "Frankie! What...what are...are you doing?" she gasped.

"What do you think I'm doing?" the grinning young man replied. His hand slid up over her bare belly. Then he cupped her breast and began rubbing his thumb over her nipple through the top of her swimsuit.

"Frankie, we...we shouldn't be doing this...not here," Kay gasped. Despite her protests, she could feel desire roaring alive inside her. This was unreal! All he had to do was touch her and she was turned on! She'd never been like this with Stu, not even when they first got married. Once, before her marriage, a man had come close to affecting her this powerfully, but that was a long, long time ago, and it was something she'd tried to forget for years. And even that hadn't been as wonderful as this was. "Somebody...somebody might...see us."

"The raft is between us and shore and there's nobody else out on the lake," Frankie replied. "Nobody can see anything. Come on; let's get closer to the raft. I'm having trouble keeping my head out of the water."

They moved closer to the raft. Frankie hung on to the ladder with one hand, and Kay clutched it with both hands.

"Frankie, we can't do anything out here," she murmured. But, the reality was, they were doing something, at least Frankie was, and it was having a very delightful effect on her. She felt herself trembling while the young man's hand slid over her body, stimulating her more and more with every caress. "How...how can we? It's...it's too dangerous."

"I can do this," the young man replied. He slid his hand down over her belly and inside the bottom of her suit. His fingers began toying with her vagina, and then he found her clit. He took it between his thumb and forefinger and began stroking it, just as if he was jerking her off.

Kay shuddered as thrills continued to sweep through her. She couldn't believe Frankie was doing this to her in broad daylight in the middle of the lake! And that he was turning her on this much! She never dreamed anything like this would happen while they were swimming! It suddenly occurred to her that, maybe, they could make love here! Her hand slid inside the waistband of his swimsuit and her fingers wrapped around his erect penis. "Two can play at this game, buster!" she murmured. She felt the young man shudder when she began to stroke his erect penis.

"Do...do you think, maybe, we...we can make love here, in the water?" Frankie gasped. "We'll have to be quiet, though, sound really carries over the lake."

Kay looked around. "Maybe," she replied softly, "if you stand on the ladder!"

The young man placed himself with his feet on the ladder's bottom rungs and his back to the raft. Kay turned so she was facing him, straddled his legs, put her feet on the bottom rung and pressed against him. "This just might work," she thought. "Take me, Frankie!" she said urgently. "Now, darling! I need you!" She no longer cared whether anyone saw them or not, just so he put that swollen organ of his in her!

Frankie cupped his lover's buttocks in his hands and pulled her against him. He felt her warm hand guide his erection to her middle, and then she pushed the panel of her swimsuit aside and lowered herself onto his swollen spear. Warmth flooded through him as she sank onto him. "Oh God, Aunt Kay!" he gasped, "I don't believe we're doing this! This is fantastic!"

"Yes!!! Oh, darling, darling, yes!!!" Kay moaned softly. She wrapped her arms around the young man's neck while her body began to struggle against his. His erection lashed wildly inside her, giving her totally new and exciting feelings. "Already!" she murmured when, without warning, an orgasm burst through her. "Oh, Frankie! Oh, Frankie! Now, darling! Oh! Oh! Now! Take me! Take me! Oh...Frankie...take me!" A powerful orgasm exploded through her and caused her quaking body to generate waves on the calm surface of the lake.

"Yeah!" Frankie moaned in reply, forcing himself to contain his urge to scream his joy to the world, "Oh, yeah!" When his seed poured out of him and flooded into his partner his hands tightened involuntarily, squeezing her bottom, making his fingers sink into her soft flesh.

After they finished, they clung to the ladder, pressed together, their arms circling each other.

Kay kissed the young man who had the magical power to make her feel so wonderful. "Frankie, we...we can't keep letting ourselves lose control like this. We...we have to...to be more careful," she gasped. "We...we're going to get caught if...if we keep doing things like this! We...we have to learn to control ourselves."

"I...I know," Frankie replied. "But...I...I can't help myself. You...you're so pretty and sexy and..."

"Darling, I want you just as much as you want me," Kay replied, "and I have no intention of missing any chances we might have to make love, but we do have to be careful."

"OK," Frankie said.

"Now let me go so I can get up on the raft," Kay said, "If someone's watching and we don't show up, they're liable to send someone out to see if something happened to us."

"Yeah, OK," Frankie said. He kissed her gently, then he let her climb out of the water. He swam a couple of laps around the raft, then he climbed up onto the raft with her.

They lay next to each other on the raft for a while, talking about different things. Kay was surprised how mature Frankie was, and how easily he and she were able to converse about things, including things that she never considered discussing with her husband. The young man listened to her and seemed to value what she had to say. Stu always put her ideas down. Frankie didn't. She found that new and endearing.

After a while they got in the canoe and paddled back to shore.

"I was just about to call you two," Frankie's mother said when he and Kay walked into the house. "Breakfast's ready."

After breakfast, Kay and Sue began cleaning off the table. Frankie walked down the hallway and into his bedroom. He had just opened his closet door when his mother knocked, then walked in.

"Franklin, there's something I need to talk to you about," she said. She had a serious look on her face that the young man couldn't figure out. "It's about Kay."

"Ah...what about her, Mom?" the young man replied. His insides went cold and he found it hard to breathe. Had she seen some of the things he'd been doing with Aunt Kay? Was she going to yell at him?

"Well, with Stu gone, Kay's kind of a fifth wheel, you know?" his mother replied. "I know it's imposing on you, but there are things we planned to do that are for couples. Like tonight. We have dinner reservations and tickets to the Mountain Playhouse. I know you probably don't want to be hanging out with the adults all week, but I was wondering if you might at least be willing to be Kay's escort tonight." She paused. "Honey, I know I'm asking a lot of you and I know you may have other plans," she continued, "but..."

Frankie couldn't believe what his mother was suggesting. She wanted him to act as Aunt Kay's date! Of course, if he went out with his parents and the Ervins as Aunt Kay's escort they wouldn't be able to do anything, but he would be with her, which was almost as good. "Hey, Mom, no problem," he said, grinning. "I don't mind. You know how much I love Aunt Kay. I'll be glad to help you out."

"Are you sure, honey?" his mother asked, "I mean..."

"Don't worry about it, Mom," Frankie said. "Look, Aunt Kay's only going to be here the rest of this week and I'd hate to see her vacation spoiled. I've got the rest of the summer to do other things, right?"

"I...I guess so," his mother replied. She smiled. "Frankie, you really are a darling. Thank you." She gave the young man a hug and kiss, then left his room.

After she and Sue finished doing the dishes, Kay went back to her room and changed from her swimsuit into jeans and a dark blue T-shirt. Feeling bold, she decided not to put on a bra. Once she was dressed, she went back out to the living room.

"I feel like taking a walk," she said. "Anyone want to come with me?"

Mike and Sue, sitting on the sofa, both declined.

"I have some laundry I have to get done," Gloria said. "Then Mel and I have to run into town and do a little shopping."

"I-I'll go for a walk with you, Aunt Kay, if that's OK with you," Frankie ventured. He felt his heart pounding, and hoped it wasn't so loud his folks could hear it.

"Thank you Frankie, that's very sweet of you," Kay replied. The young man's offer had caused her pulse rate to increase substantially, too.

They left the cabin, and started down the road that ran behind the cabins.

"Frankie, wouldn't you really rather be with someone your own age?" Kay asked as they strolled down the road.

Frankie looked at her."What do you mean?" he asked, wearing a puzzled look on his face. "Why wouldn't I want to be with you?"

"Well, your mother mentioned that there was a girl your age up here..." Kay said, "Wouldn't you rather be with her?"

"No," Frankie replied, "I'd rather be with you."

"Oh," Kay said. Even though she knew it was wrong for her to feel that way, she was delighted beyond belief by his words.

"Come on, Aunt Kay," Frankie said. He took his companion's hand and turned onto a partially overgrown logging road that led into the woods. "I want to show you something."

"What is it you want to show me, Frankie?" Kay asked as she followed the young man into the forest. Her pulse rate increased the farther they got from the road. She had an idea Frankie might want to do more than just show her something and couldn't wait to see what he had in mind.

"You'll see," Frankie replied, grinning.

After they'd gone far enough into the forest so they were out of sight of the road Kay stopped. "Frankie, are you going to tell me where you're taking me?" she asked.

The young man turned to her and grinned. "You'll see when we get there," he replied. He grabbed her hand and squeezed it. "I think you'll like it." He stepped closer, pulled her into his arms, bent his head, and kissed her lightly.

When the kiss ended, Kay looked over Frankie's shoulder and saw something moving in the woods. "Look!" she exclaimed softly. "A deer!"

Off in the underbrush, the head of a deer with two spike antlers was visible. The young buck stood there, watching them carefully. After the animal studied them for a few minutes, it turned and, with it's white tail flashing, disappeared into the woods.

"I think it so wonderful the deer are around like that," Kay said as she and the young man stood watching the gorgeous animal. "They're really beautiful. And they don't seem to be bothered by people, either."

"Enough people live here year round so the deer are used to having humans around," Frankie said. "And we feed them, so they keep showing up. Sometimes we manage to get one of them tame enough to eat out of our hands."

"Everything about this place is wonderful," Kay said. "It just feels good to be here."

"I know what you mean. I love being here at the lake more than I like being anywhere else," Frankie said. "It's kind of hard to describe. I mean, I've been coming up here ever since I was a little kid, you know. And there's always been some kind of special feeling here for me. It's, I don't know..."

"I know what you mean, it really is almost magical here, isn't it?" Kay said softly.

The young man smiled and nodded. "Magical," he said. "Yeah, that's exactly the word. This place is magical."

"I feel it, too," Kay told him. "Maybe it's magical because I'm with you, my darling," she thought. "You're letting this get too serious," an inner voice warned her. "You could wind up getting hurt, and so could Frankie." She shook the feelings off. She didn't want to think about the future, not when the present was so wonderful.

Frankie tugged on her hand and said, "Come on. We're almost there."

Kay followed Frankie along the overgrown road. She really did like the silence and peace in the woods. There was something comforting about it. And there really was a magical quality about this place. As he led her deeper and deeper into the forest, she became more and more sure that he had something exciting in mind, and she began to experience anticipation.

At last they reached a small clearing. At the edge of the clearing, a small cabin was nestled among a stand of pines. "What's that cabin?" she asked.

"It's a place where the hunters go to rest and eat lunch during hunting season," Frankie explained. "It started out as kind of a lean-to, but they kept adding to it, until it got like it is now. Come on, its neat inside." He started toward the cabin, tugging her along with him.

Frankie opened the door. Kay looked into the cabin and was surprised. There was a small wood stove in the middle of the cabin's only room and, along one wall, were a table and some rough-looking benches. Along one wall was a bed made out of logs.

"The hunters usually get together and eat lunch here. Sometimes some of the older guys take a nap," Frankie explained.

Kay stood next to Frankie and felt her heart begin to beat even faster. The young man was amazing. He kept finding ways for them to be alone together.

Frankie closed the cabin's door. "I thought, maybe, it would be a good place for us to be alone, too," he said softly. Then he pulled Kay into his arms and their lips met. The kiss they shared left both of them breathless. When it ended, he guided her to the bed, laid down on it, and pulled her down on top of him.

Kay kissed Frankie, thrusting her tongue into his mouth and lashing it against his. While they kissed she felt his hands slide under her T-shirt and up over her bare back. His eyes widened and a smile formed on his lips. "Oh, wow!" he exclaimed. "You...you aren't wearing a bra!"

"I hoped you'd like that," Kay murmured. "I did it on purpose, for you." His gentle caresses continued and, as they always did, they were turning her on.

When the kiss ended, they rolled onto their sides. Kay helped Frankie take her T-shirt off, then she sucked in her belly so he could unfasten the button at the waist of her jeans. He slid the jeans and panties down over her hips, pulled them off and dropped them on the floor. Then he slid on top of her. She began to rock her hips against him. "I want you, Frankie!" she murmured. "I want you to make love to me!"

Frankie got up and removed his clothes, then he laid on top of Aunt Kay again. When he did, his erection-as if guided by invisible forces-slid between her need-slickened labia and into her quivering channel.

Kay was a surprised as Frankie when his erection entered her. "Oh, Frankie!" she cooed, "Oh, yes, darling that feels so wonderful!"

"Yeah, it sure does, doesn't it?" Frankie agreed. He started to move his hips, making his swollen rod slide in and out of her. He found that he was able to maintain a vestige of control, so he kept his pace slow and tantalizing. Making love with Aunt Kay here, in this secluded cabin, was really neat. He'd had fantasies about doing something like this for years, and had tried a couple of times to get Vicky to come out here with him, but she never would. Now he was glad Vicky had turned him down because he was getting a chance to make love with Aunt Kay here and he liked that a lot better than he would have if it had been Vicky!

"Oh, Frankie, you can't imagine how wonderful I feel when you're in me!" Kay whispered. She locked her legs around the young man and began to work her middle against him, savoring his slow, delightful thrusts. "It's heavenly!"

"Yeah! It sure is!" Frankie agreed. The fantastic sensations he was experiencing were slowly heightening into raging need. It was harder and harder for him to keep his movements slow and steady. "I...Ah! ...I'm not...Oh!...sure I can...wait much...too...too much longer!" he groaned. "It...It feels too good!"

12