A Week with Memaw Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That prowling hand glided slowly down over her belly and her disappointment evaporated into thin air just as soon as she realized where it must be headed, her legs flying open. When I went after her breast, I may have been content to touch my prize through the through the cloth of her top, but I was determined to have nothing in between me and this new one.

I slid my hand under the elastic waistband of her pants and sent it right down into her panties. For someone other than herself to be touching her down there after such a lengthy drought was almost more than she could bear and Memaw almost levitated up and off the couch, her arms crushing my body to her own.

If she was worried that this was only going to be a fleeting visit like the one to her tit had been though, she needn't have been. I slid only one exploratory finger into her first, stirring it around and taking note of the fact that she was already soaking wet and wide open, ready for anything I might care to do to her. After that I had two fingers inside her, stroking in and out in a good rhythm, my palm slapping and rubbing against her swollen clitoris.

Clutching me tightly, writhing and twisting deliriously in the throes of ecstacy as I finger-fucked her to within an inch of her life, Memaw came hard far too quickly for either of our tastes.

She went absolutely limp in the aftermath of her first orgasm at my hands, breathing hard and making soft whimpering noises as she waited for her strength to return and her heart to quit pounding. Cradling her against me while we waited for her to catch her second wind, I drew my hand back out of her pants so that I could lick up all of her spendings.

Turning back to my grandmother, I found her watching my clean up with wide and very interested eyes. "Good to the last drop," I quipped.

Prying myself free of her embrace then, I sat myself up so that I could pull my shirt up and over my head, pitching it aside without too much concern about where it might land. I wasn't wearing a bra and Memaw took full advantage of the opportunity to have a good close look at my perky boobs, but I didn't pause to pose and show off for her.

Rolling off the bed entirely, I kicked off my sneakers and quickly hauled off my jeans and sent them flying after that T-shirt. This left me in nothing but my socks and panties and I had them off as well in no time at all.

My grandmother watched intently while I stripped down to my bare skin and I saw her eagerly lick her lips in anticipation of having me. That was not to happen just yet however as one of us was still wearing far too many clothes.

Advancing on the bed again, I brushed off her attempt to haul me back onto it so that I could first tug off her shoes and socks, then grab hold of her pants legs. She realized then what I was up to and so she lifted her butt off the bed when I started pulling, her slacks sliding off smoothly and easily to be cast away. This left her in nothing but an ugly pair of granny panties from the waist down, but those were peeled off as well in very short order.

Memaw didn't wait for me to get the rest of her clothes off for her though, undoing the buttons of her blouse with fingers made clumsy with passion so that she could pull off the garment and pitch it away. Her bra came off next, though I noticed that she had quite a bit of difficulty with the clasp.

Now that I had her as naked as the day she was born, I took a good, long look at her and decided that I liked what I was seeing. As I said before, Memaw was a heavy girl, but she carried the extra weight well, making her look shapely rather than just fat. One of the things I had been worried about was her tits and I was pleased to see that her breasts were still in remarkably good shape, drooping to be sure but also generously sized and pear shaped.

Aware of how I was studying her and well aware that she was no longer the beauty she had once been, she said nothing but gave me a sheepish little smile.

I started to return to the bed then, but thought better of it. "Hold on, Memaw! I'll be right back!" I darted out of the room without any more explanation than that, hurrying off to the room I had been given when I first got there that morning.

From the closet, I retrieved that overnight case I had been so careful to guard from my relatives earlier, throwing it open to reveal a vibrator and a dildo nestled among the cosmetics and such. To think, I had brought these toys along because I'd imagined that I would be bored stiff during this visit and would need a little something to entertain myself!

Memaw's eyes were wide when I returned to her with these things. "Oh, my God, Anna! Where ever did you get those?"

As I sat back down on the bed, I explained, "From my step-mother. She gives me little presents like these whenever she decides to go all out in trying to get me to fuck her. I guess she imagines that these are things we'll be able to play with together, but they haven't made me any more interested in doing her. So far, the only one I've ever used them on is me."

Lying her back down on the bed, I swiftly climbed up on top of her in the classic sixty-nine position, but did not lower my head between her thighs. "You do a good job back there, Memaw," I informed her, "and I'll try them out on you."

That must have sounded like a great idea to her as she now devoted her full attention to my nether regions, stroking my thighs and butt even as she started licking and sucking at my boiling, dripping cunt. It got even better for me when she then used her fingers to spread me wide open and start driving her tongue into the interior.

She was doing one hell of a good job, in my opinion, for someone who had never done it before and I was soon reaching for that vibrator.

I started slowly with it, not even switching it on as I slowly stroked her mound and thighs with my smooth little bullet shaped toy. I heard a gasp from underneath me as she felt this cool caress and I watched with a grin as her muscles jumped and twitched everywhere the vibrator touched. Her responses only got stronger as I then dragged the rounded point ever so slowly along the protruding lips.

Then, when I switched it on and set it to pulse at it's very slowest speed, I did it all over again.

I couldn't help but notice that she was now paying a lot of attention to what I was doing and not nearly enough to my burning pussy, so I paused just long enough to lower my ass, rubbing my cunt firmly all over her face. She took the point and got back to work and so I did as well.

Deftly moving the buzzing vibrator so that it's entire length got bathed in the juices that were leaking out, I worked it along my grandmother's labia without really penetrating her.

In any case, I had no real intention of going too deep on her with my little gadget as I had learned through lots of practicing on myself that it just worked best outside and on the clitoris. For the time being, I was just going to assume that it was the same for Memaw, knowing that we would have plenty of opportunities to explore our other options over the course of this week.

All the time I had been working on her twat with my little toy, my grandmother had been busy working on mine with her mouth and fingers. The waves of pleasure that were surging through me were growing stronger and stronger by the moment and so I knew that I would not be able to last for very much longer. Well, I had no intention of coming alone . . .

Switching the vibrator up to it's high setting, I now unleashed it's full power on her hardened clit. At the same time, I reached out to grab hold of that dildo that had lain unused all this time, bringing it over so that I could wash it in her spilling fluids as well.

The dildo would not end up being inserted into her vagina, though, but into her ass!

This invasion of her butt would be the last straw for my grandmother and she started coming immediately, followed quickly by me. Tumbling over sideways on the bed, we just held onto each other tight as we rode out this surging, powerful orgasm, unable to do much more, really.

I smiled to myself then as we rested for a moment, quite pleased with myself for making the decision to fuck this woman. I had every intention of screwing my grandmother over and over again until one or both of us simply collapsed from exhaustion.

Then and only then would I turn my attention back to the woman next door.

To Be Continued . . .