A Weekend Away Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa watched intently for a while and then moved up to the head of the bed. She sat down in front of Veronica, her legs straddling the hooker's face. 'Suck my cunt again, Veronica, while I watch my husband screw your ass' my wife hissed.

Veronica smiled up at my wife. 'You're a dirty slut, aren't you Lisa. You like seeing your husband pump his cock into my asshole while I suck your cunt.' She lifted her head, pulled Lisa's hips closer and began lapping at my wife's dripping cunt.

I grabbed Veronica's firm hips with both hands and started thrusting harder, watching my rock-hard cock disappear into the woman's tightest hole and feeling her lubed rectum engulf my cock on each stroke. She started squirming underneath me, rotating her butt as I pumped it with increasing strength. Her firm round cheeks framed my cock as it pistoned between them, her toned back arching forward and her arms pulling insistently at my wife's hips to get better access to her pussy.

I could see Veronica's head moving rhythmically as she worked at Lisa's cunt. My wife's eyes were glazed over as she watched me screw the slut's ass, her hands working at her own large breasts, her legs splayed wide to help the brunette lap at her pussy. The sight was too much and I knew I couldn't last long. With several last grunts, I thrust my cock deep into the hooker's ass and started cumming far up her hole.

Lisa's body tensed at the sight, her orgasm sweeping over her as Veronica expertly brought her off at the same moment my cock erupted into the slut's asshole. 'Oh god, you are so fucking hot Veronica' Lisa moaned, her hips thrusting at the girl's face while I continued to pump my sperm into the tight asshole engulfing my cock.

I gave one last thrust, blasting a final shot deep into the woman's passage, then collapsed over her back, getting a close up view of her mouth still clamped on my wife's cunt. I slowly rolled over on my side, pulling Veronica's hips with me so I could remain buried in her ass while enjoying my post-cum bliss.

I surveyed the scene. I was sprawled on my side on the king size bed, covered in sweat with my cock still buried deep inside another woman's asshole. My previously inhibited wife now slumped back against the headboard, her eyes closed and her legs spread around the prostitute's face, enjoying the woman's expert tongue gently lapping at her clit. Lisa's breasts heaved as she recovered from her climax, her dark hair dishevelled and her face still glazed with the other woman's juices. Veronica's ass continued to work around my dick, her expert muscles squeezing and milking my cock of its final cum before I slowly popped out of her ring. With one last long lick at Lisa's swollen cunt, the woman lifted herself up, moved over my wife, and kissed her wetly on the lips. My wife returned the kiss, their tongues gently entwining to mingle their juices together, their sweating breasts pressed against each other as they both broke into a smile.

'God, who would've thought this could be so good' Lisa sighed, looking over at me as I collapsed back on the bed, my cock still pulsing gently as it deflated.

'Just wait till tomorrow' Veronica replied, smiling coyly down at my wife. 'You still haven't fucked my ass yet, Lisa.'

To be continued...

12