A Wife Turned

Story Info
Meeting an old college acquaintance brings change.
16.1k words
4.4
378.4k
643
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mike2012
Mike2012
1,621 Followers

David was sitting in front of the women's clothing store in the mall waiting for his wife. He had a few shopping bags with him and he was keeping himself busy playing a game on his phone. David disliked going shopping but his wife had made him come with her.

As David continued playing the game on his phone a Hispanic man carrying a Victoria's Secret bag stopped in front of him. The hispanic guy looked at him as if trying to remember why David looked familiar.

And then his face broke out in a huge smile, "David Slaton!!...right?"

David looked at him, "Yes...and you are?...you look familiar." He responded trying to remember who is the latin guy standing in front of him.

"Roberto man!...don't tell me you have forgotten me." He said.

"Oh yes, yes...I remember...no wonder you looked familiar." Said David as he remembered Roberto, a casual friend from college. He got a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach as he remembered the experience they had shared. Roberto had changed quite a bit from his college days. He used to have a fit body but it seems had let himself go and also had a receding hairline.

He used to be the tall, dark, handsome latino man that all the girls desired in college.

"Wow...it has been a long time since I last saw you...maybe 13 years ago." David said uneasily as he thought how quickly years have passed by and he was now 35 years old. David thought Roberto must by 40 years old. It took Roberto a bit longer to graduate and he had started college before David.

"Yeah...I think you are right man." Saying that Roberto sat down next to David and put his bag down next to David's shopping bags.

"You have let yourself go man...it took me a minute to place you." David said with a tinge of disappointment.

"That is what happens man when you get older, you get a pot belly, lose your hair." He responded with a grin. "But it is nice to see that you have kept yourself in shape." Roberto responded and then pointed at David's wedding ring, "So it seems you are married?"

"Yep...seven years now...also have two kids, a six year old boy and a four year old girl." David told Roberto. "So what about you?"

"Well been divorced a couple of times...now just have a girlfriend." Roberto chuckled. "Once you get married to them, they think as they own you...no more marriage for me man...my two ex-wives, dumb bitches, they were lucky that I even married them."

David thought that this guy has not changed much, still an arrogant prick. But meeting Roberto had brought memories of a particular incident in college and he hoped that Roberto would not bring that up at all.

"Came here to buy something nice for my girlfriend." He said pointing to the Victoria's Secret bag that he had put on the bench next to David's bags and then he saw another Victoria's Secret bag among the different shopping bags.

"It seems we both had the same idea." David grinned.

As they a chatted beautiful, tall, blonde emerged from the clothing store. She momentarily glanced at them and went into the store next door. She had a hot body and the tight jeans she was wearing nicely accentuated her round, bubble butt.

"Man that is one hot piece of ass." Said Roberto to David as he gestured towards her.

"Roberto that hot piece of ass belongs to me...she is my wife." David told him with a hint of pride.

"I bet she is a hot one in bed." Roberto said to him with a wink.

David has a very satisfying sex life. His wife was one of those women who truly enjoyed sex. One of the rare ones who loved receiving oral sex and loved it even more going down on a man. She was adventurous and did not mind getting dirty in bed.

As he thought about his wife enjoying sex, David grinned, "Well that is for me to know...and for you to guess."

"Whatever man...but you sure know how to pick them." Roberto gave him a sly smile.

David cringed as he knew that his wishful thinking did not come true. Roberto was going to bring up something he did not want to remember.

"Do you still remember that hot brunette you were dating in college...the hot threesome with her in that frat party is one my fondest memory of college." Roberto said with a longing tone..

"Yeah...but that was a mistake, we just got too drunk and got carried away." David said with a tinge of regret. That incident caused David and his girlfriend to split up. But just thinking about that threesome increased David's heartbeat.

"So what do you do for a living?" David asked, trying to change the direction of the conversation.

"I answered my calling, I am a salesman...I was always good with words, convince people...so I became a car salesman." Roberto answered proudly. "Make pretty good money of it."

"That is nice...doing something you really love." David said while thinking that for a liar and sly man like him, it is probably a good job. "Maybe next time we need a car, we will come to you."

"Sure man...I will get you some great deal." Roberto handed him a business card. "It is not one of those new car places, mostly we deal with used cars but I can get you some really nice car. So what do you do?"

"Well I am a Director at an IT firm." David said.

"That is pretty good." Roberto said, "What about the missus...does she work?"

"Yes...she is a manager at an insurance company." David responded.

"I hope you keep her on a tight leash...women need to be put in their place man. That is wisdom I gained from my two bitch ex-wives. They need to understand that man is the boss. My current girlfriend completely understands it. That is the way to have a happy life." Roberto sounded like a complete jerk.

Hearing the words coming out of Roberto's mouth, David was completely appalled. But he was in no mood to argue with him and so decided not to respond.

"Give me your phone number man...we need to get together sometime, maybe go out to a bar, a club. Me, my girlfriend, you and your hot wife." Saying that he winked at David.

David did not like the idea of hanging out with Roberto.

Roberto took out his phone, "Tell me your number."

David reluctantly gave him his cell number and Roberto called him, "Now you have my number too...save it."

"Hey babe, ready to go?" David's wife Tracy was standing in front of them. "Who is your friend?" She asked.

"Tracy meet Roberto...we were in college together." David did not want to refer to him as his friend.

"Hello Tracy...it is really nice to meet you. I have to say you are a very hot woman and David is very lucky man to have you." He was trying to be very charming but Tracy saw right through him. She did not like the way he was blatantly staring at her, as if undressing her with his eyes.

"Oh...thanks. So you came alone to the mall? David hates shopping...he will never come to the mall all by himself." Said Tracy smiling lovingly at her husband

"I thought that I will be nice to my girlfriend and buy some nice lingerie for her." Roberto said pointing to the Victoria secret bag. "Just like David bought for you."

"Come on you do not really mean that!...you really think David bought lingerie for me? or that you are actually buying lingerie for your girlfriend?" She laughed. "Women wear sexy lingerie just to please their men...so you and David are actually being nice to yourselves."

"Hey that is not true...you mean to say women do not feel good wearing sexy lingerie?...the sexy lingerie does nothing for you?" Roberto asked arrogantly.

"No...I only wear it for David...because he likes it when I wear the sexy lingerie. So basically you did not buy anything for your girlfriend...you bought something for yourself. You like it when your girlfriend wears sexy lingerie...it turns you on." Tracy said to him with exasperation .

"See now you are just making shit up. Women like wearing sexy things...they like to strut their stuff wearing sexy shit. Women like teasing men...turning them on. Like you are wearing that tight ass jean, tight top...showing off your tight, round ass, your fine small titties." He said to her crudely. "Don't tell me you do not like it when men check you out."

Tracy blushed when he said that. Even though she will never admit it, she did like when other guys checked her out. It made her feel good about herself.

"You are such a neanderthal... and very obnoxious." She said indignantly. "The kind of men who just objectify women...you don't see that a woman is more than just an instrument of sexual pleasure."

"Objectify women?" Scoffed Roberto. "You are the one strutting off your stuff in a mall...showing off your hot body in tight clothes. And you do it because you like it...just the way you will get turned on when you will wear the lingerie your husband bought for you. You like getting him hard, all turned on and that teasing gets you wet." Roberto said with a self-satisfied, arrogant smile.

"You are such an arrogant prick...you actually think you know me better than I do myself." Tracy said angrily and responded with a stubborn tone."I do not get turned on that way..."David let's go...I am tired of this enlightening conversation." She said sarcastically.

"Alright sweetheart." Saying that David stood and in the process managed to knock all the bags from the bench to the floor. He quickly picked up the bags and handed Roberto his Victoria secret bag.

"Thanks man." Roberto said to him." We should get together sometime and I have to say it you really know how to pick them." He said with conspiratorial tone while gesturing at Tracy. "It was nice meeting you Tracy." He said to her but she did not respond. Roberto walked away from them.

"What a douchebag." Tracy said as she looked at Roberto who was walking away. "I cannot believe it you are friends with him. How come you did not say anything when he was spewing all that crap?"

"Well you are a big girl...I knew you could handle yourself." He explained. "And yes you are right...he is a complete dick. But I am not friends with him...I just know him from college...I saw him today after almost 15 years." David said to her as they started walking towards to mall exit that led to the parking structure.

"So what did he mean when he said that you know how to pick them?" She asked her husband curiously. "It seemed he meant something about me...and your previous girlfriend in college." She said hesitatingly trying to guess.

"Yeah...he knew my GF in college...she was pretty good looking. I think he meant that you are also as hot as her. But for me you are much more hotter...the hottest woman I have ever known." He said trying to flatter her and trying to divert her attention from what Roberto had said. He knew she was very perceptive.

"That and plus it seemed he meant something else, like he was trying to insinuate something...the way he said it seemed as if something secretive between you two." She said to her husband accusingly. "Now stop flattering me tell me what else he meant."

They had reached their car by now. David always had a very hard time lying to Tracy. He held the passenger door open as she sat down and hesitatingly said,"Well...this girlfriend in college...we were at frat party, got drunk, and ended up having kind of...a threesome with Roberto." He sounded very sheepish. But his cock hardened just remembering the incident and he was filled with apprehension. He hoped that Tracy would notice his erection.

Tracy was looking up at him with her eyes at the level of her husband's crotch and she immediately noticed the bulge develop at the front of his pants.

She gently put her hand on his crotch."So it seems you liked sharing your girlfriend with that creep." She stated as she looked into his eyes.

"It just only happened once but..." He hesitated."I was very surprised by how it affected me...how much it turned me on. I simply could never understand it." His voice was a mixture of arousal and confusion...I guess being young...exploring sex...it is something just happened at that time. Never have thought about it since college." David added.

"Alright...let's go home now. We have to pick up the kids also." Tracy said softly. Their kids were with Tracy's parents.

As David drove towards the home of Tracy's parents, there was an uncomfortable silence between them.

Tracy was still deep in thought when they pulled into the driveway of her parent's house.

As David stopped the car, she turned to him and asked "Have you ever thought...fantasized...about sharing me?" Being an intelligent and perceptive woman she understood her husband really well.

Hearing her question David realized with dismay that his cock had hardened and he knew that his wife will notice it. He was right, Tracy immediately noticed the bulge return to the front of her husband's pants.

David hesitated, not knowing how to answer. "I had never thought of it like intentionally...sometimes thoughts have popped into my head but I never really dwelled on it." He paused, "And to be honest running into Roberto gave those vague thoughts a bit more focus...and I don't know it just seemed hot the idea of you with another guy...just for a few moments I intentionally thought of it but I was not going to try and make it happen.." He truthfully answered. It was clearly obvious to Tracy that her husband was completely perplexed by his own reaction.

"But you have always liked it when other guys check me out, hit on me, that is why you always encourage me to dress sexily." She stated softly. They both were aware of it but had never actually talked about.

"Yes that is true." David agreed. "You are so beautiful babe...so sexy. I just like it when other men notice your beauty, admire your hot body. I guess I felt proud that other men find my wife to be so desirable." He said it so passionately that it brought a smile to Tracy's face.

"But in the eight years that we have been together...seven of those as a married couple. How come you never intentionally thought of sharing me but today you did?" She asked.

"Well...when Roberto reminded me of my ex girlfriend, Jenny, the first thing came to my mind was the raw sex...it was so primal...just sex with no emotional connection. I could not help but imagine." He said with a distant look.

"You imagined me in place of Jenny?" Tracy asked nervously.

"Yes sweetheart I did. I also imagined you having sex with other men...imagined them using your hot body for their sexual needs. The thought of you giving in to lustful cravings...having sex just for the sake of sex." He blurted out lustfully.

She felt very anxious because her husband's lustful utterings excited her. But the sensible part of her brain reined in her excitement and she said to him, "Baby you know I will never be able to have sex with another man...you are all I need." She said to him lovingly. "But I do not mind dressing up for you...teasing other men for you. I like what it does to you. But I am not going to break my wedding vows.."

"I understand baby. I am lucky to have such a beautiful, understanding, strong woman as my wife." He kissed her. "And I love showing off my wife." His voice was filled with excitement. He was glad that everything was in the open now.

Tracy blushed hearing him say that. "We both are lucky to have each other. I am so glad that our relationship is so strong that we can freely discuss anything...be completely honest to each other. Let's get the kids now." Saying that she turned to open the car door but paused.

"Honey can I ask you something?" She asked.

"You can ask me anything." David responded.

"Do you ever fantasize about having sex with another woman?" She questioned.

"No baby...you are the only woman for me. You are the only one I will ever need." He smiled at her.

"I know you are able to imagine me with another man but I can never imagine you being with another woman or you thinking about being with another woman. I just wanted you to know."

"You will have to never worry about that." David said sincerely.

She happily smiled at him and exited the car.

As Tracy walked towards the front door, David looked at his wife and thought that she looked ravishing in the tight jeans and the fitted top. Even though she was 31-year-old and given birth to two children, she still looked like she was in her twenties. He admired her narrow waist, flaring hips, round ass, her firm b cup breasts, her svelte body.

His cock twitched thinking that this what the other men must see when they look at his beautiful wife. A hot desirable woman.

The kids were excited to see David and Tracy. Everything the two of them had been talking and thinking about was forgotten as soon as they were with their children. Both of them were loving parents and dotted on their children.

David loved watching Tracy interact with their children. She was amazingly patient and loving with both the kids. Once they got home, she asked asked the kids what they wanted to eat. As usual both the kids did not surprise her by asking for two completely different things to eat.

But she simply smiled at them and cooked the meals they wanted. By the time the kids finished supper, it was bedtime. David helped the kids brush their teeths and after which Tracy tucked them in bed. The younger one, their daughter, wanted Tracy to read her a story and she obliged.

In the meanwhile David went downstairs to the living room and watched a college football game. A little while later she came downstairs. She had wiped her makeup, freshened up and changed into the small cotton shorts with drawstring that she normally wore to bed. The shorts barely covered her delectable round ass, her ass cheeks peeked from underneath the hem.

David loved looked at her long, creamy, smooth luscious legs that were now on display. She was wearing a thin tank top which made it very obvious that she was not wearing a bra. But the small firm breasts did not need any support. Her small, hard nipples poked through the thin fabric.

"The kids are asleep. Are you coming to bed now?" She asked her husband as he stared at her.

"In a little bit as soon as the game is finished." Said David as he continued staring at her hot

body.

"What are you staring at?" She asked shyly.

"Staring at your hot body...I still cannot believe it that I have such a beautiful wife." He said lovingly.

"Stop kissing my butt and come to bed soon." She said with a smile."I going to read my book...will wait for you to come up." She winked at him and left as David continued to stare at her retreating ass.

As she read her book in bed, Tracy heard her husband's phone ring downstairs but did not think of it much. But about half an hour later she heard a car pull into the driveway and then a knock on their front door.

Curious to see who has come to their home this late at night, she went downstairs.

When she reached the front door, she was shocked to see that Roberto was standing just inside their front door and David was handing him the Victoria Secret bag.

Hearing the sound of her footsteps both the men turned to look at her.

Looking at the beautiful blonde woman standing in front of him, attired in the small shorts and the thin tank top, Roberto's cock twitched. He blatantly stared at her hot body, his eyes filled with lust. He smirked at her, expecting her to flee in shame to cover her exposed body.

But Tracy did not want to give this arrogant man the satisfaction of watching her feel ashamed and vulnerable. She stood there defiantly and asked, "What is going on?" She calmly asked.

David was very surprised that Tracy was still standing in front of Roberto while in the state of undress. But his pulse had quickened and his heart raced knowing that Roberto was seeing his beautiful wife this way.

"Oh honey...when the bags got knocked off the bench, we inadvertently switched our Victoria Secret bags. Roberto came by to exchange the bags."Saying that David looked at Roberto but Roberto just kept staring at his wife with an intense look.

Mike2012
Mike2012
1,621 Followers