A Wife with Benefits Pt. 03

Story Info
Finally the gorgeous Peggy finds a good man.
1.3k words
3.23
1.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/04/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Wife with Benefits Part 3.

Copyright Catcher78 all rights reserved.

We first encountered young Peggy here:

https://literotica.com/s/a-wife-with-benefits-pt-01?page=3

Stunningly beautiful swimsuit and lingerie model with bodacious tatas absolutely in love with her wife and soon widowed with a baby girl. Returns to Seattle where she first grew up, meets her first lover who then dumps her.

Then Peggy marries a gorgeous hunk of a man who played for the Seattle Mariners and impregnated Peggy with twins and then cheats on her while she's pregnant.

https://literotica.com/s/a-wife-with-benefits-pt-02

Author's Note: There are aspects of lesbian love and interracial love, some BDSM in the compete series. If this troubles you move on. I will not tolerate gutless anonymous commenters ragging on me and will delete the comments and if you name yourself and are a jerk I'll delete that. Catcher78

Everybody getting fucked is eighteen (18)

Bevie was seventeen and Joan and Lori were eight. Bevie had already signed with Jantzen when she was fifteen and had done hundreds of shoots since then, I had set up a trust using Tom Larner and appointed him the administrator and some four hundred thousand dollars had flowed into the trust.

The money managers had added nearly another seven hundred thousand dollars not just from blue chip stocks, but they bought stuff off the pink sheets, fifty cent stocks and they'd sell at eighty five cents and on two occasions just under ten dollars. Of course they shorted stocks.

I had took notice of the money manager's performance and gave them a third of my money, the amount I added was seven figures every year. My "career" since Chance left my life had shifted into two separate paths.

I still did a lot lingerie and swimsuit gigs, the twins had forever altered my hips and ass, not to mention my titties, HH-Cups I was thirty five I did some mother of the bride shoots too and some shape wear. Not to mention some naughty BBW bra shoots.

Speaking of BBW, I started to do porn work, my stage name was Maggie Big Tits. Eighty percent of what I did was lesbian massage parlor shoots. Tiny girls with A-Cups and pigtails fucked my brains out, eating my cunt and my ass (Oh My Fucking God) there was no faking that, huge tit Swedish and Russian models, perfectly beautiful red heads this one lady, suggested some domination (I remained totally submissive, well mostly) and BDSM with nipple clamps, ass whipping and paddling, scenes where she made me fuck men. I fell in love with her and she used me there too, sigh.

I started doing for the last twenty percent of my shoots, hot wife/cuckold shoots where the husband actor would watch me be fucked by my bulls, then the husband would eat the cream pies out of my cunt and ass.

I took precautions, I required STDs certificates from real medical centers, with a health insurance validation showing payment. So far so good. The lesbian role playing, ninety-nine percent in the lesbian massage parlor, totally rocked my world.

The shots where I squirted all over some gorgeous woman's face were quite real. The whole hot wife thing showed up on twitter before the pandemic, Tom Larner suggested there was huge money in the hot wife world. I said okay.

Nine out of ten of the bulls were black (BBC) although I learned that black people preferred dick to cock. Once I fifteen inches worth of BBD in all three of my openings, let me tell you, huge, long dicks in me making me cum all over those beautiful dicks was a really cum to Jesus moment for me.

I started clubbing, especially black clubs. I most def needed a man in my bed, I started to think, I would love some more babies and I didn't want to marry one of the guys I worked with in the hot wives work.

For two weeks my poor little hoohah got stretched. In the bathroom at clubs, on their lap in the clubs, dp'd in the alley. One took me home and his very black woman spanked my "white, whoring stealing my man's skanky bitch ass" and sat on my face while her man dropped load after load in my cunt and ass. I almost suffocated between her legs.

I also worked at this sex club in Vancouver, BC, Canada, on Grandville Street. I did a show for this incredibly popular black singer's family, the singer had been pimped out to some Arab Billionaires in Dubai, well her family included her husband and his brother. They proved the opposite was possible, both sporting five inch, itty bitty dickies. I made them both feel good over and over again.

I went to this club once I was back in Seattle called Captain Blacks and not more than two minutes in the room, than this big burly black man with diamonds in his ears and his head was smooth asked me to dance. His name was Arthur and he was six five, probably weighed two hundred and seventy five pounds of thick strong man who had his hands on my ass cheeks as we slow danced. I laid my head on his chest, then turned into kissed his neck, then licked under his jaw. I could feel that dick of his against my thigh.

I said, "Baby, take me please, I want your babies."

He had a three bedroom condo in a lovely, refurbished building near the Mariner stadium. He asked me if I was married.

"Daddy, my husband abandoned me and his twin girls their older sister. I never filed divorce nor did he. He used to play for the Mariners, I don't know if he still did, Chance Sommers was his name. Do you know him?"

"Yep, "he said. "By the way he IS married."

"Okay Daddy, I need you badly, and the offer stands I want your babies."

I loved Arthur so much, I quit all the porn stuff and in three years I had three more kids, two girls Katie and Erika and Arthur Jr. I was now thirty six, with six kids. Bevie was living in my old house with cook and was a multi-millionaire.

Turns out the model thing was cool, but she could sing, she was involved now in the sequel for Pitch Perfect four and she met Rebel Wilson, Anna Kendrick, Anna Camp, Hallie Steinfeld, Brittany Snow and Janice Knapp. Cook told me that Bevie was in the middle of a torrid affair with one of the actresses and I wondered if it was Rebel and she shook her head no.

Joan and Lori were eleven going on twenty two. I still have some baby fat from Arthur, Jr. but my darling Arthur enjoyed me atop him as he played with my fun bags and his morning wood was filling me up. He continued piston into me as I collapsed on his massive chest as I screamed, "I love you Daddy. I still want your babies! That caused my man to fill my womb up with his swimmers and I pretty sure I was going to another child with the man I cherished. He was kind and sweet and never laid a finer on me, except when I showed him my paddles, lol!

Arthur said, "Honey, "as we laid there with my big old thigh draped across my Daddy's thigh. When Arthur said Honey he was going to say something important to him."

I looked at him and said, "Yes baby?"

He held up this little box, opened it with this gigantic diamond ring and said, "Will you marry me?"

"I nodded and started bawling my heart out.

Arthur pulled my face against his chest and said, "Shush little girl I got you. I called Tom Larner, he will sue Chance and his wife for both bigamy and for half the money he's made in the last eight years. Then we get married, once he's divorced and we get his house and half of this twenty five million dollars a year, that is you get it.

End of A Wife with Benefits Part 3.

Coming soon Peggy's revenge on Chance and Ellen.