A Wild First Night Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I pulled myself out of her I held the condom on tightly to insure I didn't take any chances. I looked down at her and she was still head down and ass up and she looked so incredibly erotic in that pose. She was still breathing heavily and trying to recover herself. I pulled away and pulled the condom off and headed for the only trash can I knew of. I would need to remember to take that trash out when I left so I didn't leave any surprises for my friend when he returned home.

As I walked back into the living room Amber was sitting on her knees, her beautiful breasts rising and falling with her every breath. She motioned to me and said with a seductive voice.

"Come here, I'm not done with you yet."

I walked towards her and as I did, she reached out to caress my cock with her fingertips again. As she teased my shaft with her right hand, she let her left hand drift under my balls and began lightly stroking them with her fingertips from that hand. I had already cum once inadvertently, a second time deep inside her and now I felt the stirring of my cock once again. The sight of her looking up at me with pure lust in her eyes and her hands caressing me and I was getting harder by the second.

She reached out with her tongue and slowly circled the head of my cock with her tongue again. She pulled away slightly and there was a string of cum that stretched from my cock to her tongue as she backed away. She pressed my cock against my belly again and leaned forward to start working on the tip of my cock again. She licked my frenulum slowly at first, building both speed and pressure as she continued.

I could feel the cum building in my sack again and my nuts tightening as she worked her tongue and lips around the head of my cock. I was used to coming once and had managed to be enticed into a second orgasm a couple of times by a previous girlfriend with an active mouth and wonderful imagination. I had never cum three times in any time span this short and yet I could feel my cock tensing and bobbing as she worked her way around the head and shaft and used her fingertips to tease my balls.

She pushed my cock up to my belly with her hands and began slowly swiping her tongue across my ball sack. As she did, she kept gazing up into my eyes. As she continued licking my sack, she took her first two fingers and began running that V up and down my cock.

I groaned out loud as she continued teasing my sack and stroking my cock.

"You are so fucking hot and what an amazing talented tongue you have."

She stopped licking my balls and looked me straight in the eyes.

"You have NO idea."

With a look of pure lust in her eyes, she kept my cock pinned to my belly but started licking at the base of my cock and swiped up slowly and deliciously. When she reached the tip of my cock, she eased it away from my belly and closed her mouth over the head.

She swirled her tongue around the head and began bobbing slowly and gently up and down on my cock. I wasn't sure I could hold out any longer. I reached down and put my hand on the back of her head and began guiding her speed. I wanted to fuck her mouth, but didn't want to scare her or choke her. She began working faster and working more of me into her mouth. With every stroke down, she tightened her lips and as she stroked back up, she used her tongue back and forth as her lips glided across my cock. The sensation was unlike anything anyone had ever done for me.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth if you don't slow down."

She pulled away to catch her breath and slid sideways a bit to my right side.

"I'd rather you cum all over these if that turns you on," she said lifting her tits and shaking them slightly for me.

She slid back down and turned her head sideways. She started again at the base of my cock and pursed her lips. She began slowly sliding her lips up the bottom of my cock, but agonizingly slowly. As she made her way up, her tongue reached between those amazing lips and began swiping back and forth.

This delicious torture continued for a few minutes and then she once again, took my head in her mouth. She began sucking for a moment and then using her tongue to swirl around my head. Another few seconds of suction and then again with the tongue around my head.

She reached up and grabbed my cock with her right hand and began stroking with her hand as she alternated the sucking and licking. Another 30 seconds or so of that and I could feel myself losing control of my body. I began pumping my hips and grabbed her head. She pulled away a bit and I placed my hand on the back of her head. It wasn't even a thought, it was just an instinct. I wanted to be deep in her when I came.

"I'm... gonna cummmmmm!!"

She pushed away with both hands and then grabbed my cock with that right hand and started stroking even faster as she aimed it at her chest.

I saw the spurts of cum begin flying from my cock. It bathed her tits and she sputtered as some of it landed on her beautiful face as well. I could feel my seed boiling out of my balls and it seemed like a quart ended up on her. I had to stop her from stroking my cock as the head was becoming so incredibly sensitive.

I caught my breath as she wiped the cum off her face and she slowly reached out with her tongue and cleaned the head of my cock with a slight moan of pleasure from her as she did.

"Did you like that?" she asked.

"Oh my GOD, that was INCREDIBLE," I said as I tried to catch my breath.

"Well there's plenty more where that came from if you are interested."

I was most certainly interested!! And there would be more to come!

12