A Wimp in Her Closet Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know I'm only going to get worse with you, don't you? As long as you're with me, it just feels too fucking good to use you. It's just, I don't understand why you do it."

Somehow, even Andy picked up that she needed him to answer this question. He started rambling without knowing where he was going. He told her that he might get scared sometimes, but he could just focus on how good it felt to make her feel good, making everything good.

"I think I know this," she responded while in thought. "Even if I make you struggle, your brain will only remember my sexual response. I think it's a form of sexual imprinting. You have only me."

"I just love you!" he simplified. "You're just so perfect and amazing! I never wanted to be such a loser. But I am! And now I'm so fucking happy! I deserve what you do to me. Please don't throw me out. Sorry! I love you so much!"

It made her very wet between her legs when she heard him praising her unconditionally.

"Well, like I said, I want more. I want to see you fight harder for me. If you want to stay, just keep thinking of is my tits and my cunt and how lucky you are to be there for my pleasure!"

She reached under the blanket and removed her panties. Then, she scooted to the edge of the sofa and spread her legs, exposing her horny-glistening, messy cunt hair.

"Get down here for me! I think you have rested enough. I have to piss again, and I want my new toilet to help me."

Her fingers played with nipples that were stiff with expectation. The slave mouth followed her instructions, bringing itself in to cover her entire cunt slit, sealing mouth-lips tight over hairy fuck-lips. Her hands locked behind the slave neck to hold it in place through any impulses of escape.

It gave her the usual perfect, intense power rush to relieve herself into this mouth with this degree of calculated purpose. The flow started with a few spurts, and then she pissed with as much force as she could muster while the mouth drank for over half a minute.

"Now I'm feeling good again," she informed him. "Now I feel like using you. Eat my cunt, you worthless fuck!"

At these very words, she could see for herself how his little dick came in his underwear, but his obedient kisses never lost their focus. His tongue and fingers were playing her with absolute expertise by now, and he gave her the most relaxing orgasm she had ever had. After that, she crawled back under her blanket and enjoyed the end of a perfect film night.

* * *

This started off the longest stable part of their relationship so far. More often than not, Andy stayed the night, spending his evenings huffing in her cunt and being used repeatedly as a human urinal while she sat on his face. He didn't seem to mind any of it. In fact, since he never wore proper pants, she could often see his little dicklet wet the underwear with spurts of pathetic sperm.

As with everything he practiced, Andy had become exceptional at drinking piss from a gushing cunt. At one point, they had looked up the health issues associated with this behavior, and considering the extreme quantities he consumed there were significant risks. For some reason, Andy seemed willing to take his chances. Amy was uncertain if he was afraid to mention anything, but at the end of the day everything was his choice. Obviously, he didn't think the danger was severe enough. To her, the risks made pissing in his mouth feel even better. She started reinforcing her position.

"That's right, wimp," she would repeat with calculated calm every time she sat on his face. "You're nothing but my toilet, are you? I own you! Drink my piss! Drink it!"

When Andy was in her apartment he was isolated from the outside world, and his only duties were to always clean, worship his mistress' feet, or lick her to orgasm, which sometimes took over an hour while she did her best to ignore him. The rest of the time he spent in the closet. In addition to urinating on the floor, she had also started pissing her bed in the mornings when she knew he was coming over to clean and wash. That way, she didn't have to get up whenever she had entertained a guest the previous night. It excited her to lie still, stewing all the sperm inside her warm cunt for hours until Andy was forced to drink it.

Typically, other guys came by every week. She had a few regulars by now, which meant quick visits to get the business done before they returned home to their girlfriends. For Amy, it was the perfect life.

More weeks passed by in a sort of harmony. They both worked their way closer to graduation. After spring semester there would only be one year left. Andy and his friends would start to think about jobs, and it was time for Amy to make a calculated move to make sure his mind stayed focused on her.

"I'm not sure I think you should go home tonight," she concluded one evening as they were preparing for her to go out and get laid.

Amy was sipping a drink in the sofa, relaxing, while Andy was kissing her feet and legs all the way up to her cunt and down again. She wasn't looking for him to make her come, because she wanted to keep her arousal for tonight. But she allowed him these moments of worship to remind them both of how pitiful he was.

Right now, he was wearing a pair of black panties with dried up cum from the morning in them.

During the stretches when he spent several nights, she often allowed him the luxury of changing into a pair of her dirty panties. The pattern was always the same. He would accept without hesitation, and then as he put them on he would immediately grunt and ejaculate into them from being so close to something her cunt had been in. Then, he had to walk around with a chafing dried crust of cum around his cock.

"You know you're a gayboy," she told him. "It's not that I'm saying you like men. It's just that you're more girl than man. You do nothing for my feelings. You're lucky I allow you to stay."

"I-I know," he agreed, accepting anything she threw at him. "I mean, I love you. I'm sorry"

"I know you don't like being called gay. So that's why I do it. I like it when you're uncomfortable. And I know you don't want to do gay things. So that's why I want to make you. Will you do anything for me?"

"Yes, I-I'll do anything!" he surrendered. "I-I'm really just a worthless puppy, I promise! If you want, I will make myself do things I hate. I don't matter! You're the only thing that matters!"

He kissed her cunt in worship, and his dicklet was petrified as usual. It was short enough that it didn't even peek out of his panties. When hard, it still seemed to be barely over three inches, squeezed tight to his body by the panties that also cut into his asscrack, making him more girl-like.

"Sometimes after they come in me, I have to stay in bed for a long time before I fall asleep," she explained. "I don't want any sperm to dribble out before your gay mouth gets there. But I don't like to wait."

As usual, Andy only listened, and at this stage there was no part of him that recognized where this could be going.

"I think it would be better if you could give me my orgasm right after the guy leaves," she continued. "I think the best thing would be if you stayed right here in the closet all night, while I'm gone."

Andy was dumbfounded. He would never say no, but what exactly did she want? Was he allowed to move at all while she fucked? When could he get out? By now, she knew him well enough to have answers before he asked his questions.

"You could peek out if you want," she explained. "Your reward is to watch how good I feel. Just don't make a sound while the guy's here. Then, once he leaves, you come out and lick me clean and give me my orgasm."

Andy knew Amy good enough by now to figure out that this was a big development. It was enough for him to look at her, and then he felt ready to take on any challenge. Anyway, he didn't have to do much to start with. It made his little cock knob very hard to imagine lying half-naked in only panties in his closet, waiting for her perfect body to come home for a fuck.

Sure, he still dreamed of one day being the one doing the fucking, but he realized and accepted now that he would probably never be worthy of that privilege. As long as she kept giving him instructions, it meant she would allow him to be around her for a little longer, and his life would stay perfect.

He crawled into his closet and waited to witness her true pleasure for the first time in his life.

This story is concluded in part 2.