A Woman Of Her Word

Story Info
Innocent petting leads to incredible promises.
4.4k words
4.31
213.6k
156

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Campo
Campo
186 Followers

My wife Nicole and I have been married for four years. The sex has always been great, as she is open and sharing, very flirtatious, and with a little stimulation, very horny. Nicole is 27, with beautiful brown hair and green eyes. Her 36Cs always draw stares, especially when she wears her patented low cut V-necks.

She has always been somewhat flirtatious, but has never given me any reason in the world to be jealous….. Nonetheless, when we were dating, I played the role of the jealous type more than I ever have in my life. She would always draw stares, and if I ever let her alone for a minute in a bar, she was always immediately the object of some frat boy or another's attention. A natural born flirt with a warm personality, I used to get mad if these conversations went on for what I thought was too long – it never turned into any major fighting, but she always knew that I had that jealous bone, and would usually tease me about it when I had cooled off.

Once we were married, and clearly happily with one another for the duration, I guess that jealousy bone faded, and I didn't even know it until last week.

Nicole and I went to a BBQ with a group of friends (hers mostly). There were about twenty of us there, including a guy that Nicole and a bunch of her friends had known since college – a guy by the name of Gordie, who had been a star in Lacrosse, or some other obscure sport, and clearly held the admiration of all of the girls there. I noticed throughout the day that Gordie talked an awful lot to Nicole, and as the day wore on and the number of beers everyone was consuming grew, Nicole was clearly flirting, however harmlessly, to the hilt.

For the first time in years, I felt the old jealousy set in a bit, especially after I tried to join their conversation, and felt like a bit of an outsider. Soon after, Nicole and I left, and as we said our goodbyes, I watched her give him a long, lingering hug.

"You and Gordie seemed be spending a lot of time together," I mentioned on the way home.

"Yeah," she said, not taking the denial route I had expected. "That was more time than he ever made for me back in college. Pretty funny."

"Quite a hug you got at the end of the party, too," I said.

She laughed. Now she was getting it. "Oh, I see. Somebody's jealous of the attention I was giving to another boy," she teased. "I was thinking about you the whole time," she purred, rubbing my crotch teasingly.

Now I laughed. She knew how to diffuse the situation. "I don't believe you," I said.

"When we get home, I will prove it to you," she said.

When we did get home, we went straight to the bedroom, and began kissing and fondling, while slowly coming out of our clothes. "Now do you believe that I was thinking about you?" she asked, still teasing.

"No," I laughed. "Actually, I bet you are still thinking about Gordie," I said, feeling her up.

"What is that supposed to mean?" she asked, truly unsure.

But something strange and different was coming over me. As jealous as I had been earlier, something about this was really getting to me now, and suddenly my wife's earlier flirtation was an incredible turn-on.

I leaned in and kissed her to show I was not trying to start something bad. I continued to massage her breast through her bra. "It means that I think this is what Gordie wanted to do when he gave you that big hug," I said, still rubbing gently.

"I don't think so," she said, smiling a little. "Gordie could probably do this to any girl he wanted to."

"Is that right?" I asked. "Is he that irresistible?"

"He's been around," she laughed. "That's for sure."

"I watched him as he hugged you," I said. "I saw him run his hand right over your breast," I said, lying, having seen no such thing.

"No, he didn't," she said, hitting me on the arm.

"Yes, he did," I countered. "He may as well have been feeling you up right in the middle of the barbecue."

She laughed. "You were right there. If it was so bad, why didn't you do anything to stop him?"

"Oh, so you're admitting you got felt up?"

She smiled at me. "I'm just saying you're right, he was not shy with his hands."

I had just made that part up. Was she making it up too or had this guy copped a feel not five feet from me? Either way it was turning me on in ways I couldn't explain or control.

"He really did feel you up a little, didn't he?" I asked, still caressing her, and rubbing her thighs.

"Would you be mad if he did? You know there wasn't anything I could do about it."

"No, I'm not mad," I said. "I can't blame him. You looked so good tonight, I'm sure he couldn't help himself."

"That's your answer," she laughed, incredulous. "If I go out of the house looking good, guys just have the right to feel me up?"

"If I recall," I said, working my way up to her panties now, "you are the one who offered the hug. I think you didn't mind getting a little feel."

"This is a new attitude," she said, very sexy. "If I want some guy to feel me up, it's OK with you?"

"As long as it doesn't get out of hand," I said.

She had been teasing me, toying with my chest, and finally reached down for my cock. When she found it, she found it was dripping with pre-cum, as I was enormously aroused already. She just looked me in the eye, realizing we had both found something that was clearly putting us in a great mood.

She suddenly grabbed my hand and made me stand up beside the bed. "Give me a hug," she said, "and show me what you mean by 'as long as it doesn't get out of hand'".

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You said it's OK for another guy to feel me up," she said. "I want you to give me a hug, as if you were another guy, and show me what you would consider OK and what you would consider 'out of hand'."

"OK," I said. "If I were Gordie, and you had been flirting with me all night, and we went to hug each other goodbye"….

I reached out with both arms for a hug, but did not spread my arms, so much as move them toward her body. As I did, I made sure my right fingers slid gently over the fabric covering her left breast. When our arms were around each other, we squeezed for a moment, and as we detached, I made sure that my middle fingertip lingered and pressed right over her hard nipple through the material.

"… that would not be out of hand."

"Would NOT be out of hand?" she screamed. "Next time I see Gordie, if I let him all but pinch my nipple, you don't think it's a problem?"

"Now that you have let him feel you up once," I said, "I'm sure he is going to try it again. We just have to be aware of the boundaries."

"First of all she said, I did not let him. But more than anything I want to know what is an 'appropriate boundary'."

"OK. Next time you see Gordie – now that we both know he assumes he has won access to your breasts – I think it will be inappropriate if it goes any further than this."

I stepped in close to her, and said, in a deeper voice. "Hi Nicole. Great to see you again."

She laughed. "It's good to see you too, Gordie."

I once again approached the hug with open palms, the hug beginning at the center of each breast, with my hands making their way slowly to the sides, and finally around her back. We held the embrace for about fifteen seconds, and as we began to move apart, I kept my hands glued to her, as if the only way to pull them loose was to bring them all the way around her body. When I had reached her breasts, I dropped one hand free, and with the other hand, paused near her nipple once again, and made slow, small circles for about ten seconds before backing away entirely.

"It can't go any further than that???" she said. "But it can go that far?"

"I think we need to be prepared for it going that far," I said. "It's as much my fault as it is yours. I saw him feeling you up, and I let him do it. Now he is probably going to feel entitled to do it every time he sees you."

"And that hug you just gave me," she questioned, "that was just the hello hug? What happens next time when we have to have a goodbye hug?"

"If it goes much further," I said, loving this, "people are going to notice. So, I think you will have to find a way to get away from everybody when you go to say goodbye. Maybe you can both forget your coats in a back bedroom or something."

"Oh, I see," she said, sarcastically. "And then what can I expect as a hug?"

"Probably like this," I said, but could not be so patient any longer. I took her in my arms, and kissed her deeply. I massaged her breasts, and pulled her panties to the floor.

For a moment, or so I thought, we were not in our fantasy any more, but back to just us, her tits in my mouth, her tongue on my neck. Then she pulled away, just as I began to let my fingertips dance on her incredibly wet pussy.

"You're telling me it would be OK if this happened with Gordie and I?"

I stopped sucking on her, but kept petting. Now, I didn't know if she was serious. She was smiling seductively.

"I have to know," I said, smiling back at her. "Did he really feel you up?"

"Are you going to be mad?"

"No, of course not."

"Feeling up would be an exaggeration, but he definitely let his hand linger longer than it should have," she said, stroking me again. "He was probably just drunk."

"I know it's weird," I said, no longer in fantasy, "but right now I wish he had felt you up. I wish he had made an even bigger pass at you."

"You do?" she questioned, scrunching up her face. "Why? What would I have done if he did make a big pass?"

"I know you would have rejected him totally," I said. "But right now I wish we could be back at that barbecue, and I wish I could tell you how much it turns me on to know that he wants to grab your tits."

"Well, now you know," she said, grabbing my dick. "And I definitely believe that it turns you on."

"Would you be mad at me if I told you that I wish that after he felt you up, you could have snuck away with him, and kissed him, and let him feel you up some more?"

"Are you serious?" she asked. "That's so weird."

"What's so weird?"

"First of all, you feeling this way is weird. But also, it's weird because while we were talking he asked me if I wanted to go take a walk down to the store to buy some more beer."

"He did?" I couldn't believe it. I could not believe that this guy had been so blatantly hitting on my wife, apparently trying to get her alone, and I really couldn't believe how much I wish he had gotten the opportunity.

"Baby," I whispered, "this is nuts..... but..... God I wish you had taken a walk with him."

"Why?" she asked.

"Because then he would have tried something."

"Like what?"

"He would have tried to kiss you, feel your tits again."

"And you wish I had let him do that? Really?"

"Really. I know it's crazy, but I love the idea of him taking you off for a walk down the street, pulling you behind a tree, kissing you, and running his hands all over your body."

"And you love the idea of me letting him do that?"

"Yes."

She pulled away for a minute entirely. She looked me sternly in the eye.

"Honestly, you wish that had happened? Come on, you would have been so mad."

"I swear," I said, caressing her again, "if we could be transported back there right now, one minute before he asked you to go for a walk, I would have grabbed you and told you I wanted to hear later about you making out with him. I would have told you to ask him to go for a walk. I don't know what it is, but seeing you together tonight, it just turns me on like crazy to think about him getting the little taste of you he was after all night."

She relaxed a little and stared me in the eye. I could feel her getting wetter. "And if I took off with him, how far would you want it to go?" she asked.

"Before I answer," I said, "I have to know something."

"What?" she asked.

"If we ever saw him at a party or something again, and I told you that if he tried something, or asked you to go for a walk I wanted you to, would you do it?"

"Would I do what?" she asked, as we both smiled at each other, and continued our playful, slow petting. We realized we were both dancing around the same issue.

"Would you take a walk with him?"

"If you asked me to, I would."

"Would you let him kiss you?"

"What kind of kiss?"

"A real kiss," I said. "A long one - long enough that he could feel you up for a while over your shirt, and under your shirt."

She was dripping down my teasing fingers now. "Is that what you wish had happened tonight?" she asked.

"I wish so bad that that had happened," I said, honestly, looking at her beautiful breasts, and imagining his fingers finding her nipples through the soft lace. "Would you have let that happen if I had asked you to?"

"I don't know," she purred. "Maybe."

"Oh, my God," I breathed, crazy at my arousal. "I want you to be alone with him. I want to find a way to get you alone with him."

"Do you really think that's what he was up to when he asked me to take a walk?"

"Of course," I said. "He wanted to get you away from me and see if your attitude changed at all. Here's this irresistible guy who gets around. He wanted to see how far he could take thigs with this beautiful married woman. That's probably what that little feel at the end of the night was all about - to let you know that if your tits ever need a good massage, there's a pair of hands ready and waiting."

"Mmmm," she sighed. "Do you really wish he had gotten up my shirt? What if there were a party again tomorrow night and he was going to be there? What if I told you at the end of the night that when we disappeared, he kissed me and I kissed him back, and he felt me up for awhile, and when I didn't stop him, he just lifted up my bra and took my tits in his fingers. You wouldn't be mad? You wouldn't be jealous?"

My head was spinning. This scenario could be so close to real, and yet, with my dick throbbing, there was only one honest answer.

"Baby, that sounds so hot. I would only be mad at you if you made him stop there."

"I'm going to ask you one more time," she said, grinding her swollen lips against my fingers, and teasing my cock with her own. "Are you really serious?"

"Yes," I stuttered. "I am 100% serious. I want you to be alone with him. He already thinks that he has access to your breasts, so I know his hands will be braver next time."

"How far do you want it to go?"

"I want him to feel you up. I want your tits to get felt and squeezed and sucked."

"And sucked?" she asked. "You want him to take my shirt off?"

"I want you to find somewhere you can be totally alone. I want him to take your shirt all the way off, and enjoy every inch of your breasts with his tongue."

Suddenly, she shuddered, and despite very light petting, she trembled to an intense orgasm.

"What if he tries to do more?" she asked, after she had recovered a little.

"Like what?"

"What if he tries to get into my pants?"

"Now I want to know if you are serious," I said softly. "Would you like that? Would you like to feel Gordie's fingers, Gordie's lips on your entire body?"

"You are all I need," she said, kissing me gently.

"I know," I said. "Would you do it if I begged you to? Would you do it if I told you it would be the greatest turn-on for me in the world?" I was pinching her hard nipples as I said this, and she was shivering again.

"Yes," she said. "Would it really be the biggest turn-on you can think of? Letting him kiss me, and touch me, and lick me."

"Yes," I said.

"Me too." I couldn't believe it. My wife was telling me that having this guy feel her up, undress her, and kiss her naked body was the greatest turn-on she could think of, and instead of getting jealous, I was begging her to do it.

"How far would you let him go?" I asked.

"I would let him do everything you just said," she smiled. "But then I think he would try to get into my pants."

"Do you want him in your pants? You can tell me. It's OK. Do you want Gordie to pull your panties down, tease your little lips with his fingers? Do you want to feel his tongue inside you?"

"Is that what you want?" she asked

"Yes," I said. "If Gordie were here right now, I would move over and tell him to taste your sweet pussy."

"Oh, my GOD!" she cried out. "Fuck me. Please fuck me now."

With a burst of unbelievable will power I kept from simply sinking my meat deep inside her as I had wanted to since we got in the door. I instead just traced my pre-cum along her puffy lips, and looked her deep in the eyes.

"Baby, I love you," I said. "But before I fuck you, I want you to promise me something."

"What?" she moaned.

"I want you to promise me that you will make my dream come true."

"What do you want me to do?" she asked.

"I want you to promise me that you will find a way as soon as possible to get Gordie alone with you."

"Really?"

"Really."

"He's going to be at Denise's housewarming party in a couple weeks," she said.

I couldn't believe she had said that. That was so real - an actual event that he was almost certain to attend. And she was not saying no to my request, which I half-expected. She was not saying no by a long shot.

"Promise me you will find a way to get him alone with you?"

"What else am I promising?" she asked.

"I want you to promise me that you will make out with him, and give him total access to your tits."

"I promise. What else?"

"I want you to promise that by the end of that weekend, even if you have to meet up with him later that night, or the next day, that he will have tasted every last bit of your tongue, your tits, and your pussy."

"Oh, God," she screamed. "Do you really mean it?"

"Yes," I said, completely genuine. "I mean it so much. I want to know how much he likes your pussy. I want to hear about how hard he can make you come."

"I promise," she screamed. "I promise. Fuck me."

I finally planted myself inside of her, and told her to close her eyes and imagine Gordie's mouth all over her body, and the dirty feeling of spreading her legs for a brand new tongue while I sat home and waited for her.

As we made love she must have asked me a hundred times if I really liked the idea of Gordie doing those things to her, and I couldn't believe how honest I was in telling her yes.

I asked her if she got really turned on thinking that it was him she was feeling against her. "Tell me the truth," I said. "If you had known how much I would love it if you took that walk with him, would you have ended up with him at that little park around the corner?"

"I think so," she said. "If you had told me all this before tonight, I would definitely have gone on that walk."

"And if he took you to that park?" I asked.

"Then I think you would have been the second one to taste my tits tonight."

We made love for hours that night, and although it took a lot of work, I have convinced Nicole that I would be turned on out of my mind if she snuck away with him for a bit, or set up a date with him and really let him grope her, caress her, and feel that forbidden flesh on his tongue.

This scenario is replayed for us every time we get horny now, and a new beast has been awakened in me. I honestly cannot wait until the next time Nicole sees Gordie. The party is now just six days away, so we will see.

She really loves the idea that he now thinks he has gained access to her breasts, and that things can easily progress from there. Last night as I was eating her out, she told me to "leave a little for Gordie" and it drove me nuts.

He strikes me as the kind of guy that is just self-confident enough to think he has won access to my wife's gorgeous breasts and pussy just by flashing his big smile. Even though I know it is a crazy thing to do, every time I get turned on, I find myself all but begging her to feed her beautiful body to him.

Campo
Campo
186 Followers
12