A Woman Out of Control Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,338 Followers

She flipped through a few racks, waiting, waiting. And then there he was, those blonde curls bouncing. He looked back and forth, hope and terror in his eyes. When he saw her he smiled weakly, obviously overwhelmed. She wiggled a finger to beckon him closer and then motioned with her head at the dressing rooms. She went in first, and he followed a few seconds later.

He brought the game! He'd been willing to risk his job for her. He held a bag in front on him like a dog bringing a ball back to its master. "Thank you, honey," she said, and she kissed him softly on the lips. "Do you still want me to suck your cock?"

He nodded, then shook his head. "If you don't want to, you don't have to."

"A deal is a deal. You brought the game, I have to hold up my end of the bargain." She reached down and undid his belt and unzipped him. "Besides, I want to so much!"

She pulled down his pants and briefs. His penis was beautiful, shorter than Darius, but thicker, and smooth and pink as soapstone. His pubic hair was blonde and wispy. "Justin, has a woman ever sucked your penis before?"

He shook his head despairingly. "My girlfriend, I guess she's my girlfriend, she doesn't do things like that. We don't...have sex."

Linda gently steered him to the bench, and once he was seated she knelt between his legs. "Get rid of her. Justin, you are so hot, you have to have sex with girls. You have to."

She licked her lips, this was going to be so good. She extended her tongue and swirled it all around his head, getting him slick with saliva, and then she took his entire shaft into her mouth, then did it again, and again, and again. She deep-throated him for 10 seconds, then licked his cock from balls to tip, lolling her tongue around the glans again like it was a lollypop. The poor boy was in shock, his muscles locked in a kind of rigor. His penis was hard as marble and tasted delicious. But she wanted his come, so she resumed sucking him deep, bobbing her head up and down, the wet sucking sounds turning her on even more. She was ready for him to come so she finished him. She batted the tip of his cock with her tongue while she tickled his balls with her nails and sucked his length.

"Oh, no!" he cried softly. He came in a torrent, his thick semen pouring down her throat. She swallowed every ounce, except for one blast she let spill on her cheek. He was everything she wanted, his come was so hot and thick and delicious. She finally let him go and smiled at him. "Are you OK, honey?"

He shook his head. "No. I've never felt like that before, I'm, it was so..."

"Wonderful?"

He nodded. "And scary?" she said. He nodded again. "That's what sex is like. Justin, look at me." His eyes met hers. "Get rid of that girlfriend. Meet girls and if you like them have sex with them. Do you think I could have any man I wanted?" He nodded. "I saw you, and I had to have you. Other women may think that way too. Give us a chance. Get rid of her."

It seemed like he was a bit better. She stood and helped him to his feet and helped him dress. "Go on now, and take this with you," she handed him the game back.

"I thought you wanted it for your son?" he said.

She smiled. "I don't have a son, darling." She shooed him out of the dressing room, done with him and wanting him gone. He left, and Linda waited a minute before leaving herself.

The two saleswomen looked at Linda suspiciously. They'd probably seen Justin come out and wondered what he was doing there, and now Linda came out having tried nothing on. Linda walked past them and said, "Have a good day." Both women looked at her, shocked and scandalized. Linda waited until she was out of the area before she pulled out a handkerchief and wiped the globs of Justin's thick white come off her cheek and lips. She closed her eyes and savored the looks of horror on their faces. It was a sweet memory she would treasure for a long time.

She decided to leave the mall. She was afraid of attracting too much attention. She walked confidently down the corridor, sneaking a peek in the shoe store where she started to wink at the two boys. She went back to her car to decide her next course of action. She knew where she would end up. Did she want to go there now? No, no she wasn't ready to get fucked just yet. She wanted more, more men to lust for her, more cocks to come for her. She twisted the key in the ignition and revved the engine. The day was young. Lots of time to play.

christo
christo
1,338 Followers
12