A Woman Walked into a Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can probably arrange that if needed," he laughed.

"I'll bet," she thought to herself, wondering if that had just been a bit of flirtatious questioning - or just friendly banter. I wonder if he's going to make a pass at me? popped into her mind, recognizing this was almost exactly perfect for one of her fantasies, one she never expected to actually fulfill, of picking up, or rather letting a good looking businessman pick her up, in a hotel bar for a night of no strings attached sex.

The conversation was quite pleasant; Ryan really did come across as just a nice guy sharing a dinner table with her. The Champagne was wonderful, and although she'd tried not to drink too much, by the time dinner was coming to an end she was glad that she really wouldn't be traveling anywhere - except to her hotel room.

"So who's the lucky guy?" Ryan asked, "your husband?"

"What do you mean?" Trisha answered non-noncommittally, thinking back on what she'd offered as background for this question during their dinner conversation and wondering what exactly he meant by 'lucky'.

"The guy who has momentarily stood you up. A beautiful woman, out of town, on her own. Conference over, but you're staying a few more days..." she saw his eyes drop to her dress, to her body, her bare chest above the dress and felt a slight flush surge through her as he did. That she's appraised him earlier, that she'd wondered what he'd be like in bed, whether he was as much fun as Mike, and that she'd wondered what would happen if he actually made a pass at her, all ran through her head in a flash. "A sexy woman dressed in a sexy dress that was obviously supposed to be on a date but got stood up. A wedding ring..." he reached out and touched her ring finger. "I'm just curious."

"And is that any business of yours?" Trisha responded, feeling that same tingling feeling she had earlier when she'd been texting naughtily back and forth with Mike. Although she'd admitted it to herself before, she again admitted this Ryan was quite attractive. She'd felt her nipples pucker when he'd glanced at her bare chest; and whether he knew it or not, her bare breasts just below the cloth of her dress. She could feel his curiosity, her imagination decadently having him reach across and move the cloth aside to expose her breasts. She had to admit that just in his talking her mind had wandered into what it would be like to take him to bed and the same surge of heat between her thighs that Mike had given her earlier had returned. That her thoughts added instead of Mike, but he won't be here for a couple of hours to her thought of taking Ryan to bed was surely driven by the excess amount of Champagne that she'd had, realizing at that very moment that Ryan had just drained the rest of the bottle into their glasses moments before. She'd said only one, but with him never letting his or hers get even close to empty she'd definitely had at least two glasses, probably closer to three. Of course she didn't have to drink it, but she had.

"Not unless you share. It's just that I spend a lot of nights alone on the road. And then one night when it was least expected, I met this wonderful sexy woman and had dinner with her..." he paused, that he was contemplating what to say next, evident, "and was wondering if I made a pass at her and tried to talk my way into her panties if she'd be interested." That he phrased it in the past tense, but was really speaking of the present, she readily understood.

For the first time Ryan had said something that wouldn't have been said by a gentleman. She knew he'd said a couple of things so far that had hinted he might be interested, but she hadn't responded to those - had she? The flirting until now had been harmless innuendo, to which she was fairly certain she'd given him no "move forward" responses. And now he'd just indicated that perhaps he'd liked something more than just dinner and talk. Normally such a blatant sexual innuendo would have warranted her standing and walking away, or perhaps a slap to the face, but for some reason, it didn't. For some reason, perhaps three glasses of Champagne reasons, it was exactly the kind of thing she'd hoped for. Without thinking, she giggled, and answered naughtily, "and what makes you think she's wearing any panties to get into?"

He stared into her eyes, unruffled by her surprisingly open response. "Actually I don't. I believe I saw her take them off while I was watching her in the mirror of the bar a while ago."

For the first time, Trisha blushed, her face flushed with heat, as her pussy flushed with wetness; her eyes flicking to the bar. A couple were now seated at the bar where Ryan had been earlier, and she realized as she looked at them, she could also see the reflection of their faces in the bar mirror, but earlier she hadn't paid attention to the mirror. If she could see their reflections, then all they had to do was look into the mirror and see her looking at them, or to see whatever she was doing. If they could look and see her, then Ryan could have also been looking and seen her, and he actually had been watching her when she thought he'd only been looking at the TV.

"Boyfriend then." He stated, going back to his previous question.

"Why do you say that?"

"You were texting and then put the phone down until after you took your panties off, and then immediately started texting again. Someone told you to do that and then you told him you'd done it. Doesn't sound like a husband. Boyfriend, I'd say. Perhaps someone you don't see very often?"

"Why do you say that?" She asked, unwittingly virtually admitting he was right.

He began to explain the logic. "Business Hotel. Weekend after a conference, so meeting someone who wasn't at the conference or you'd have been boffing him every night. Sexy dress... looks to be new? I think so... say, did he buy it for you? I'll bet he did! He bought it to make you look hot for him, and instead he's off working while your sexy dress is enticing me, making you look hot for me instead." He stopped, his fingers that had touched her ring finger, now slid under her hand, taking her entire hand into his. She let him. "So? How'd I do?"

She didn't answer, she couldn't. She couldn't admit to him that he was totally right, and that his exposing her to her own secrets, telling her that he actually knew or surmised her secrets, was making her just that much hotter.

He'd been on the other side of the booth the whole evening, the table between them. Now, taking her hand, he slid around a bit so he was closer to being beside her. She saw him look at her, pausing as he saw her naked back through the totally open back of the dress. "Oh! I didn't quite realize that before."

She looked at him, unsure what he was saying. "Realize what?"

"Naked back. I should have realized earlier but I was too busy admiring your butt as we walked over here, imagining it naked beneath your dress. But - no bra either - you're totally naked beneath that dress, aren't you?" She didn't answer. "Well?" He paused, a pregnant moment, before continuing. "You might as well say yes, because when I take you to your room in a few minutes and take it off of you to ravish your body, you know I'm going to find out if you're totally naked beneath or not."

Hearing him say that, hearing him brazenly state exactly what she was thinking and wishing, suddenly made her realize what she was doing. "I don't think so, Ryan." She didn't even think about how their friendly talk and flirting had virtually instantly turned into mutual seduction. Even as she said no, she knew the reality was the diametrical opposite.

"Be careful what you say, my dear. I truly am a gentleman, and if you tell me no, I'll believe you and I'll take my leave... But, I think you want just the opposite. You are sexy beyond belief. Tonight you're exuding sex. You're like a doe in heat, looking for a buck to take you." He slid just a bit closer, his arm going onto the back of the seat just as she'd earlier imagined Mike's would have, his hand landing on her shoulder, sliding down onto her back, his fingers tracing her naked shoulder blade. Leaning in a bit closer, he lowered his voice to the barely hearable level. "I think we're going to go to your room, and I'm going to fuck you silly. I'm going to take that sexy little nothing of a dress off you, and I'd say you could suck me until I'm hard, but it's too late for that - I'm already hard." He began to move his hand with hers in it toward his lap, but she resisted and he stopped. "I'm going to touch you and feel you and lick you, but especially I'm going to fuck you any way you want. And then we'll rest and do it again, any way I want. Maybe I'll let you suck me hard so we can do it sooner, but by the time I'm done eating you for dessert, I'll probably be hard again anyway. We've got probably two hours more before Mike shows up - and then I'll be on my way, and you'll probably never see me again."

Turning, he looked around the room and caught the waitress's eye just as she turned back from another table. Making a scribbling motion in his hand, she nodded knowingly and stepped over to their table. "How was everything? Will there be anything else?" She asked.

"Fine," he answered her question; "Nothing else for now, we'll have dessert up in the room. One check please." Trisha said nothing, her heart pounding as she realized that they were going to do exactly as he'd just said. We didn't order any dessert drifted momentarily through her thoughts, knowing as it did exactly what that meant.

He stepped into the elevator before her, and when she turned to press the floor button, he'd put his arms around her, pulling her back against his body. Without hesitation his arm had come over her shoulder, slipping down the front of her dress and onto her breast - just as she'd imagined Mike doing. She made no effort to stop him as his fingers expertly pinched her nipple, a quiver of lust coursing through her body, a slight shudder betraying her arousal. She leaned back into him just slightly.

His mouth and nose were at the back of her neck, his breath and lips on her neck almost as arousing as his hand on her breast. His other arm went around her waist, pulling her lower body back against him, and not unexpectedly she felt a hard package between her body and his. The steady beep-beep-beep as they passed floor after floor suddenly slowed and a quiet bell went off, indicating they'd reached her floor.

He followed her to the room, allowing her to swipe the card lock, and followed her in. She stopped and started to turn toward him, but his arms again went around her, pulling her backward against him before she could. His hands at first cupped her breasts, both this time, her nipples sliding between his fingers through the dress. It was just momentary before one arm slid again inside the dress to her bare breast. Oh yes, Mike, her mind whispered, and then suddenly realized it wasn't Mike.

Ryan's other hand slid down and across her belly to the hem of her dress, fingertips lifting the edge until they could slip underneath. There was no hesitation, his finger knew where to go, and that she was wet with desire was immediately discovered. "Oh!" he breathed in her ear upon his fingers discovering her wetness. "You are a horny little girl, aren't you?" His lips grazed her earlobe, nibbling with his lips. "You didn't tell me that you're his mistress, did you?"

"I..." she stuttered, going to deny it, but his finger on her clit caused her mouth to quit working.

"You are, aren't you? Your body betrays you.... but I already knew." He paused, his hand releasing her nipple, pulling out of her dress and following its twin down her body. "Does your husband know you've got a lover?"

"Yes..." she whispered, her body quivering with desire, not realizing she'd just admitted everything he'd been assuming. His second hand found the hem of her dress, and together both hands began lifting it up her body. The silky material easily slid up, past her belly and waist, not even catching on her breasts. His hands forced her arms up along with the dress, everything coming over her head so that instantly she was nude in his arms. She began to pull her arms back, out of the dress, but suddenly with just a bit of a twist, she felt the dress constricting around her wrists.

"Naughty girls get treated naughty," he said with a laugh, another quick twist of the dress effectively pinning her hands together. A flip of the dress sideways over and around her wrists left her virtually helpless. Turning her, one of his arms now pinning hers overhead, his eyes traveled up and down her body. "Very nice," he said, his free hand coming over to caress her nipple once again. "Very, very, nice."

His glance around the room took in the furniture in the small suite; a couch against the wall, an overstuffed chair, a small kitchenette and table. The bed in the bedroom was visible through the open adjoining doorway. Backing Trisha up to the arm of the couch, he pushed her down into a seated position, immediately bending over to suckle her nipples while his free hand continued to plunder her pussy. Trisha felt her body quivering in lust and arousal, and she moaned in protest when his hand pulled away from her clit. With his mouth on her breasts she only half realized he was unbuckling his trousers. Straightening up, belt and snap and zipper undone, one handed he fished his cock from his pants and pushed them down to the floor.

Ryan straightened up, just allowing her to look at his penis. Totally erect, it angled upward from his body in a large banana curve. The head was perhaps a bit larger than the shaft, but the shaft was larger around and overall at least a full inch larger than her husband, or Mike, or any man she'd ever been with. The proportions appeared to be the same however, so that even though it had to have been the largest cock she'd ever seen, it didn't seem that way. Regardless, it was a beautiful piece of flesh, and if her hands hadn't been pinned above her head she'd have them on it now. Flexing his muscles, his cock bobbed in front of her face. She unconsciously licked her lips.

"Like that, do ya?" Ryan stated, not really a question. "My nickname in college was "meat," and now you know why." Stepping a bit forward and turning to her, he aimed his erection at her face. "Time for your dessert," he said, easing her arms forward a bit, his cock now almost exactly at her mouth level. He moved forward, straddling her legs, and she leaned forward just that little bit more, her mouth and tongue coming in touch with his gorgeous manhood.

Trisha stuck her tongue out and licked the head, the smooth skin of his glans silky soft to her touch. Even just running her tongue around it, she could feel the difference between what she'd ever had in her mouth before and this. When she opened her lips and started to take him in, she could tell that this truly was bigger than anything she'd ever sucked before. "Ummm, that's nice," he said when she had the head in her mouth, her tongue slithering around, probing the hole in the end, her lips wrapped over the edge of the glans. "Oh, yeah. You're a good little cock sucker, aren't you? Hmmm?" His free hand reached up and gripped her hands; his other hand now free, came down stroking her hair.

Trisha had always enjoyed pleasuring her men with her mouth, sucking them to hardness, sometimes just sucking them off, and had admitted to her husband that she thought she was pretty good at fellatio. Now, she tried to emulate what she'd done with others before, trying to gulp more and more of this hard piece of Ryan's meat into her mouth. "Not too much," he cautioned, his hand putting just a bit of pressure on her head to hold her back. "We don't want to gag you.... Ummm, yeah, that's nice, just suck on the head." His free hand reached down to her bare breasts, his fingers again pinching and rolling her nipples as she sucked his cock. The jolts of electricity in her clit finally made her pull back.

"I want you," she said, looking up at his face, her tongue once again lapping against his cock head.

"I know you do." With a smile he straightened up again, lifting on her arms, and told her to stand.

That she'd had her arms completely restrained had been just that much more exciting to her. She was sure that if she'd made a sudden frantic surge she could have wrested her hands free, but she really didn't want to. Allowing this man, who an hour earlier had been a complete stranger, to manipulate and control her just fed into one of her most far-out fantasies, having sex with a stranger, being dominated by a strong sexy man. That he had the largest penis she'd ever touched, that he was taking control, although not forcing but rather directing their activities, was that much more perfect. She stood and he once again bent to suckle her nipple before, without warning, moved out of her space and spun her around. Unexpectedly he pushed her body forward and down, over the arm of the couch.

"Oh my God, what an ass!" he said, his hand stroking first one cheek and then the other. "So Gorgeous!" His hand slithered over her bottom, and then he forced her legs wider apart with his, finally sliding down to where his fingers once again found her wetness. Pulling himself in against her, his erection nestled in the crack of her ass. Raising and lowering himself, his cock slid up and down her ass until he had lowered himself enough. Holding his erection with one hand he pushed himself beneath her bottom until he lined up with her heated sex. She felt his cock head begin to spread her lips, slowly moving inside her, filling her like she'd never been filled by a cock before. "Oh yeah, so wet!" he cooed, sliding deeper and deeper into her with each thrust. His pelvis began to push against her bottom; bending his legs a bit more he was able to push himself still deeper inside her until there was no more. His hands on her hips, he began pulling back, thrusting back in when he almost fell out - long, fluid, strokes alternately filling her beyond belief and then leaving her empty and wanting. His long slow rhythm picked up speed, the longer strokes became shorter, and the alternating tempo increased. As he shortened his stroke, his right hand left her hip, sliding around; his fingers searching for and finding her clit.

Trisha had never had great success at achieving orgasm without clitoral stimulation and now, with a cock from behind and a finger from the front, she soon found herself in heaven. Ryan's rhythm broke as he got closer to orgasm until with a final grunt, he shoved himself deep inside. She felt his cock spasm, knowing he was filling her with his cum, but despite his orgasm his finger continued to torment her. Just seconds more and her body tensed, her bottom pushing back against his still throbbing cock as an orgasm flushed through her system also.

Ryan's hands roamed her backside, stroking her bottom, finally fastening themselves to her hips as he slowly began moving in her again. She could tell he was lacking the hardness of moments before - soon enough he pulled back, falling from her. She felt his cum and hers oozing from her pussy. Moving her hands just a bit she was able to withdraw them from the twisted up dress, freeing herself, and began to push herself upright as Ryan stepped back. Rolling over onto her back, she looked up to see Ryan with his pants already pulled up, buckling his belt.

"You don't have to go."

"Ah, but I do. Mike's waiting for me to call."

"Mike?" Trisha repeated, confused. How did Ryan know Mike? How did... suddenly she remembered his statement earlier, about how he was going to let her suck him hard again as they had quite some time before Mike showed up. How had he known Mike's name if she hadn't mentioned it.... Unless...