A Woman Who Knows Her Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally recovered and got dressed and went for a walk, she had brought along trainers and a pair of jogging shorts, and we chatted about general things and made plans to meet up again. This time I was told that I was to arrange a more suitable venue, she told me with a laugh and a naughty glint in her eyes that was if I wanted that extra bit more.

The truth was that after we were both happy and still very much in love with our respective partners except it seemed from the physical or should I say sexual side and this encounter had been simply about meeting that particular need no more than that. It wasn't meant to and didn't affect our relationship with anyone else as long as it was kept between just the two of us which. Our relationship carried on for just over a year until Jacky decided for various reasons to put a stop to it, I was of course sad but we had agreed that either of us could do this and the other would respect their wishes which I of course did although I still miss her direct approach.

Hope you enjoyed the story and will take that extra second to click the mouse and give it a vote. As always any feedback, good or bad, together with any comments or ideas is always welcome.