Aaron's Rod

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all squeezed into the back seat again, but this time, I knelt on the floor and leaned over the front seat. I was bit drunk, true, and had convinced myself that it would be just a little too erotic to find myself squeezed between Troy and Aaron (whom I was getting to like too much, I knew). But in truth, I had this overwhelming urge to be looked at. So instead, I leaned over the front seat and innocently showed my cute little ass to Aaron and Troy in the back seat and my boobs to Bryan in the rear view mirror. I was being such a provocative little cock tease, I know. But that's all I really intended to be— a tease! I just wanted to be arousing enough make Bryan's birthday fantasy believable. That's what I told myself, anyway. And anyway, what could happen in this tiny backseat.

So you can imagine how shocked I was suddenly to feel a hand stroking the inside of my thigh. I saw Bryan looking at me in the rearview mirror, but he was looking at what I wanted him too, my boobs hanging half out of the tiny camisole. I saw Pattie look, too, but I frankly didn't care at the moment. I had to quickly decide about the hand. I realized from the position of the guys in the car that the hand fondling the inside of my thigh had to be Aaron's. Obviously, I should immediately have reached back and quietly removed his hand, but then again, I thought in the haze of too many drinks and the erotic intoxication of Ecstasy, that this is what Bryan always asks me to do. He says he wants a stranger to touch me, and Aaron is a stranger. So why not? Tonight, I would just let it be.

Sensing no resistance, Aaron's hand continued to explore the inner flesh of my thigh. He moved his hand to the back of my leg, slithering tentatively higher and higher, until he found my bare butt and slowly but steadily began tugging my skirt up. And still, I didn't resist. The exhibitionist in me wanted both of them to see my body. Exhilaration surged through my body when Aaron finally slipped my skirt up over my hips.

With my skirt now bunched at my waist, he deftly moved his hand again to the inside of my thigh and gently began to nudge my legs open. This wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but if it didn't go much further than this, I reasoned, (and I didn't think it would, not in the car with Troy right there beside us), Bryan would be very excited about it later that night. So I gave into to the pressure of his hand and parted my legs slightly for him.

It appeared, however, that my idea about what might and might not happen was proving to be completely wrong. I knew Aaron wouldn't be surprised to find me pantiless and shaved. After all, I had given him quite a show on the way to the club earlier in the evening and he had actually felt my bare butt on the dance floor. But I imagine he was surprised to discover my legs opening so easily. So was I. I realized that if his hand moved just a fraction of an inch higher, he would also discover a rather wet pussy, shaved smooth as polished silk. He found that an instant later. Again, I didn't protest. The second I felt his hand cup my pussy, I knew I really did have to make a decision. What would Bryan like to have happen and what, on the other hand, would put him in a jealous fit. From our many, many very erotic bedroom conversations, I knew he would get turned on by a stranger touching me—as I said, I had promised to do it so many times and never, ever had the courage to follow through—so I thought that maybe this would be the time. Tonight, given the mood I was in, I thought I could give him at least that part of his fantasy. After all, it was his birthday. And Aaron was a stranger. And I did feel brave. I decided, I would let his hand stay where it was. Just for a second or two, though! I had convinced myself that I was doing this all of Bryan.

Again sensing no opposition on my part, Aaron's hands began roaming freely over my ass and up and down the insides of my legs. My skirt remained bunched up over my hips, exposing my pert little bottom to him and Troy both. Turning my head slightly, I saw Troy grinning at Pattie. I realized that she could see my skirt up over my hips, too. I hoped she couldn't see what her high school friend was doing to me. I was probably too far gone for it to matter, though.

"How's everything going back there," Bryan grinned, obviously thrilled to be behind the wheel of that over-powered luxury car of his dreams. I could tell he was kind of high and a little turned on by the car…and in no little part by having Pattie in the front seat with her skirt hiked up high on her thighs and enough of her boob peaking out from her dress to make driving dangerous. I wondered if she was wearing panties. Everyone in the car except Bryan could see I wasn't!

Aaron, growing less cautious, began to part my labia and delicately to stroke my clit. I had never been touched quite like that. Shivers ran up and down my spine. My body was on fire. Aaron definitely knew how to please a woman! I really thought I might pass out from the base emotions engulfing me.

"Everybody having fun?" Bryan laughed

"Oh, I think we all are," Pattie laughed back. "Aren't we, Candy?"

"Oh, gobs," I said, getting a little worried now as Aaron's finger began to slip in and out of my embarrassingly wet pussy.

"Candy's probably having more fun than all of us," Pattie said, looking back at me to watch Aaron's finger sliding so easily in and out of me. Leaning provocatively over toward my husband and letting her boobs brush against his shoulders, she added with a giggle, "cause she's had the most to drink." And I heard Pattie and Troy just burst out laughing. "Are you having fun, too, Aaron?" she asked.

Aaron didn't answer. He was obviously intent on something else! I opened my legs a little wider for him.

I sensed him shift his weight slightly towards the center of the seat. A second later, he began to gently pull me over to the left, as if he were lining me up. I realized he must be directly below me now, and wanted me to sit on his lap. He was beginning to pull me harder and harder down toward him. It was going to be difficult to resist for long without making a spectacle of myself.

In my excited haze, I decided what could it hurt. Bryan would get all turned on when I told him I sat on the guy's lap, particularly since he knew I had no panties on. We'd have great sex out of it. So I gave in and slowly let him pull me back onto his lap.

You can imagine how I felt when I realized he was lowering me not onto his lap, but directly onto his very, very hard cock! I just froze. I tried to hold back. My God, I couldn't let him fuck me with Bryan inches away! The head of his dick was actually brushing against my labia before I managed the strength to stop. Unfortunately, with my skirt pushed up above my hips now, which I certainly couldn't let Bryan see, I was in a terrible dilemma. I couldn't rise up and get away from Aaron for fear Bryan would see my state of undress, and I most certainly couldn't push down. And then fate decided the matter once and for all.

Driving a little too fast, Bryan hit a big dip in the road. The car took a tremendous bounce, lifting my bare ass in the air and dropping me straight down right onto Aaron's perfectly positioned cock! In an instant, I was sitting squarely on his lap with my eyes and mouth wide open in total amazement...and with Aaron's iron hard, ridged rod driven deep, deep inside me. In an instant I had been penetrated far, far deeper than Bryan's cock had or could ever manage! I couldn't stop the moan that escaped my lips.

I remember it all so vividly. I see it in slow motion in my memory now, even though it happened in less than half a second, I suppose. I can still feel Aaron's beautiful cock slipping in so easily to the depth that Bryan normally goes, and then, a tiny hesitation, and oh my god, the incredible experience of my pussy being opened deeper and deeper and deeper than it had ever been! By the time my ass had slammed down into his lap, I felt I had been impaled on a telephone pole. I dropped my head on the back of the front seat and bit my lip to keep from screaming out. I had never experienced anything like Aaron's gigantic rod completely stuffed up inside of me, never knew there was anything like that to experience. And what was worse, I was starting to climax!

"Anything wrong, Honey?" Bryan asked from the from the front seat.

"No, I'm just feeling a little dizzy...from the drinks, I guess," I mumbled or moaned, I don't know which.

"Yeah, those drinks can get way deep inside you, can't they, Candy," Pattie said, grinning her stupid head off and putting her hand on Bryan's thigh. I turned my head to glare at her, but at that moment, Aaron slipped his hand under my ass, lifted and adjusted me slightly, and dropped me back down on his engorged cock It was just enough to put me over the edge. His beautiful tool was exploring regions of my vagina that no other man had ever discovered. I felt almost like a virgin as Aaron's rod parted layer after layer of unused pussy. I started to cum so hard. I couldn't completely stifle a moan. Thank God for the CD player and for Metallica being a loud band.

"Are we coming to our house soon?" Pattie said to Bryan, grinning and emphasizing "coming." Both she and Troy laughed so hard at that. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to want Aaron to stop, but what I desperately wanted was for him to fuck me even harder. I realized quickly that Pattie could see Aaron fucking me, and had, I came to believe, probably encouraged it. I just hoped above all that Bryan would never know that inches behind his back, his wife was having her cunt filled with the most magnificent erection she had ever felt.

Somehow, in my lecherous, drug induced frenzy, I had let Aaron pull the straps of my camisole down my shoulders and to twist my swollen tits free. He was using them now as handles to guide me up and down on his magnificent fuck tool. I was too far gone to care that Troy had joined in, rubbing the inside of my thigh and pulling my legs apart so Pattie could get a better view from the front seat. I didn't feel any anxiety at all now, though God knows I should have. This was just the most incredible experience of my life. Each bump in the road would force Aaron deeper into me and drive me absolutely crazy.

"You're not getting sick, are you Honey?" Bryan asked.

"Oh, she's pretty sick, all right," Troy laughed

"Way, way sick," Pattie added. "Drive faster," she said to Bryan. "I love to watch what happens when the car hits those dips in the road," she intoned breathlessly.

It was sick, I know, but by then I was so into Aaron's fabulous cock revisiting areas of my vagina that no man other than he had ever been that I couldn't even reply. I, too, wished that Bryan would find every single dip in the road!

"Do you want me to pull over a sec," Bryan said, turning the CD down and slowing a little bit.

I had to do something then. Oh my God. I had to snap out of this sex induced delirium. I quickly tugged the top of my camisole back up, though I mysteriously let the straps hang down my shoulders, and pulled myself back up straight. Only my nipples kept the top from falling back down to my waist.

"No, I'm fine. Really. Don't worry. Everything is fine," I said smiling. But I couldn't stop rocking back and forth on Aaron's beautiful love rod. "Just a little high from the drinks." And at that very moment I felt Aaron's engorged cock begin to pulse and throb and suddenly begin to flood my pussy with what seemed like endless gallons of hot, burning cum.

Each forceful burst deep in my very, very receptive cunt drove me to paroxysms of pleasure. I had to lower my head again to muffle the most extraordinary climax I have ever experienced. Like miles away I seemed to hear Pattie saying "Oh, yes, everything is fine, really fine! Just keep driving," and just laughing and laughing.

When Aaron pulled out of me, I started to sit up before I realized that he had again managed to pull my camisole all the way down to my waist. He was plunging two fingers deep into my vagina and spooning his cum out of my sopping pussy. Pushing my head below the seat, he began to feed it to me. I licked it up greedily. I felt like such a whore. I had to pretend to Bryan that I was lowering my head to keep from being sick. The sensation of swallowing Aaron's delicious cum was nearly as wonderful as the extraordinary climax I had not yet completely recovered from.

Suddenly, I realized that Aaron was lifting and moving me over toward Troy. I had a definite feeling that Troy was going to fuck me now too. All I could think was,

"Please, God, don't let Bryan see this." I needn't have worried. Pattie had him completely mesmerized. He couldn't take his eyes off of Pattie, with her skirt now pushed clear to the top of her thighs and her boobs now more than half out of her dress as she squirmed around on the seat beside him. She was obviously very excited herself. I wondered if Pattie wanted Troy to fuck me. And if so, why.

I knew that what was about to happen was so wrong. How could Troy be thinking of doing his friend's wife, especially with him right there in front of him completely unaware? I could blame the drugs, I guess, but in truth, I can't really offer any excuse for myself except that the memory of Aaron's fabulous rod so deep inside me just made me so completely receptive that I couldn't resist at all. When Troy lowered me onto his waiting cock, I offered no resistance, none at all. I quietly began to moan.

Oh my god! Troy's dick forcing its way into my cunt seemed even fatter than Aaron's and every bit as long. Were the two of them normal? Was Bryan's cock just small? With Troy grunting as his dick strained to stretch the walls of my vagina to accommodate his fat cock, I thought Bryan must surely know what was being done to his wife. But Pattie had managed to capture Bryan's total attention now, and when she turned the CD to full volume, Troy just went wild on me.

I tried to control him at first. I couldn't believe Bryan wouldn't see or hear Troy hammering my pussy. But eventually I just gave in. I lowered my head and raised my ass, spread my legs completely open for him, and eagerly accepted Troy's fat pile driver plunging again and again into my willing cunt. He pulled my legs back on the seat and proceeded to fill my quivering fuck hole with his luscious meat. In wild abandon, I met his every thrust. Seconds later, Bryan's good friend had swamped his wife's pussy with another enormous load of cum. And Bryan's wife found herself in the throes of another incredible climax.

I don't know how I got myself back together before we pulled into Pattie and Troy's garage. I know I had to pretend to Bryan to be sick so we could go right home. He didn't get the birthday present he wanted, of course. I surely couldn't let him make love to a pussy filled with Aaron's and his best friend's cum! I promised to make it up to him the next day, and turned over and fell asleep with visions of the two magnificent tools that had plowed Bryan's fertile field.

Part Two:

After a shower the next morning, I tried to make it up to Bryan. I told him that I had sat on Aaron's lap and that I had let him go so far as to feel my tits and ass—through my clothes, of course, not bare. It was enough. Bryan got very aroused and fucked me as well as he could with his equipment, I guess. It was hard not to fantasize about Aaron and Troy plundering my pussy, but Bryan was happy, and though I was a tiny bit hung over, the memory of last night made me happy, too.

Pattie and Troy had invited us, along with a number of others, some from Troy's work and others from the neighborhood, to an afternoon barbecue and swim party the next day. Bryan was still quite turned on by our morning love making and my "slut" story. He told me he hoped I'd try to be a little slutty this afternoon, too. He wanted me to wear this skimpy string bikini I bought but didn't wear on vacation last year. There was a good reason for that. The whole thing was about the size of a postage stamp! The thong bottom covered about an inch of my pussy and absolutely none of my ass. The bra covered my nipples, but barely. And I do mean barely! I honestly thought that would be way too much for the neighborhood, but feeling guilty about last night, I did want to please my husband. After he agreed to let me wear a sarong over it, I agreed. I promised to spend a lot of time jumping in and out of the pool. That seemed to satisfy him.

We walked over to Pattie and Troy's around 4:00. Troy greeted us at the door, pointed Bryan to the bar, and pulled me aside.

"I just want to thank you for last night and tell you what a really great piece you are, Candy," he said quite sincerely, I thought.

Sincere or not, I was really shocked that he would be so blatant. I didn't know what to say, so I just mumbled "Thank you," and began turning red.

"Your pussy is so tight I was beginning to wonder if Bryan actually used it" he laughed. "You sure know how to use it, though," he added, smirking. "I loved the way you opened up for me."

All I could do was stammer something that I don't even remember. Something stupid like "Oh, I'm glad." I was totally, totally unnerved, and turning redder and redder.

"Pattie said you'd probably be pretty easy," he added, "but I gotta admit I was surprised at just how easy! I'll want a return visit real soon," he grinned, putting his hand on my ass and rubbing it.

I was just mortified. I was so shocked I hardly knew what to say. Turning beet red, I could think of nothing to say but another utterly vapid remark, like "Oh, okay." But I certainly had no intention of letting anything like last night happen agan. I couldn't understand what had happened to me. But still, the awful, awful thing was that, way deep inside, I was truly happy that I had pleased him! I hoped that Aaron would feel the same way Troy did. God, what is wrong with me!

Bryan was already at the bar having a vodka tonic when I came out onto what Pattie calls the "cabana." A lot of people were there already, most of whom I didn't know. We're still pretty new in the neighborhood and I assumed that many of the folks there were friends from Troy's work. A lot of "strangers," I thought.

Bryan must have been thinking the same thing, because almost immediately he was encouraging me to take the sarong off. I wasn't quite ready for that, but I did loosen it enough to show a lot of thigh and an ample portion of boob.

Bryan was on his second drink when Pattie came over and asked me if I had seen Aaron. I said I hadn't, feeling my heart starting to beat furiously in my chest and my skin beginning to flush.

"Your wife looks really hot, doesn't she, Bryan," Pattie smiled, intentionally emphasizing the ambiguity of "hot."

"She's way hot," Bryan went along. I could see that he was pleased.

"Oh, Candy, there's Aaron over by the pool. Why don't you and Bryan go for a swim?" Pattie suggested. "I'll fix one of those 'special' drinks you like when you come back," she said, winking at me.

"I'm going to stay here and drink for a while," Bryan said. "You go ahead, Babe."

I knew what he was saying to me. He wanted me to take off the sarong. I was also pretty sure he wanted me to show a little something to Aaron, the object of this morning's sex fantasy. I wasn't sure this was a good idea, I mean, I still had some shred of modesty, but I decided to oblige him anyway. I'd just swim over, let Aaron and his friends have a quick look, and swim back. I hoped that would satisfy Bryan.

Walking to the edge of the pool, I slowly unwound the sarong, turned and nervously threw it to Bryan. I could see he was pleased. Judging from the looks I got, I guess other guys were pleased, too. I liked that I looked pretty good, but I felt totally naked. The bikini really left almost nothing to the imagination. But I couldn't completely lie to myself. I knew that I also loved the reaction I was getting. I was really going to have to try to fight the slut I was becoming.