Abby Learns the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's this place?" Abby asked, sensing its uniqueness, too.

"Just a quiet place we come to sometimes, honey," the older woman responded vaguely over the sound of the piped-in 70s soul music.

Glancing around, I counted eight other couples sitting close together with most holding whispered conversations, and although there had been single people in the front, none were in this room which piqued my interest.

"Okay, what's the deal?" I asked, deciding to be forthright, although I made sure I was smiling.

Our host leaned forward, which prompted the rest of us to do the same, and with our heads converging over the table, he said, "It's just a fun little place to see and be seen."

Abby and I looked at each other, still bewildered, which brought a giggle from Clemmy.

"Just relax," she laughed.

After the waiter brought the drinks, we settled in and I noticed that Clemmy was snuggled quite close to her husband. It wasn't necessarily inappropriate, but once again I got an odd feeling. We chatted sporadically in low voices, and during periods of quiet, I would glance around the dark room where I could see that, like our older friends, other couples were sitting very close together, with some trading kisses. It finally dawned on me that we were in something of an adult "make out" bar with the participants getting a kick out of exhibiting themselves or watching others.

"It's a make-out place," I whispered to my wife.

"What?" she responded, still confused.

"People must come here to make out in public," I told her, realizing I hadn't been very descriptive.

I continued to try and explain what I surmised for almost a minute while Abby interjected with clarifying questions. She wasn't upset by my revelation, indeed, no doubt helped by the alcohol, she seemed quite interested. When we finally looked up, we met the broad smiles of Frank and Clemmy who understood we now knew the secret. It wasn't long after that Frank turned his wife's face towards his and they met in a passionate kiss. Suddenly, it was all very real and right before us which made me cringe thinking about the reaction that might come from my wife.

"Wow," Abby gasped in a low voice, as her hand gripped my arm.

I was pleasantly surprised she hadn't reacted badly. On the contrary, her expression and tone provided some encouragement. Slowly, I lowered my head and searched for her lips and when I found them, I was once again amazed when she let me kiss her without reluctance. It lasted for just a few seconds, and when we looked up our friends were once more looking at us with smiles.

For the next twenty minutes or so, we watched Frank and Clemmy and occasionally others in the bar and indulged in several embraces ourselves. I had to admit that I found it exhilarating, and based upon my wife's growing enthusiasm, I suspected she was enjoying herself, too. It was after one of our kisses when we looked up to find that Frank had his hand inside his wife's top and was slowly massaging her breast, that things changed. However, it certainly wasn't the change I expected, as rather than demanding to leave, I heard Abby gasp, then she sighed softly and pulled my mouth to hers.

This time our kiss was urgent and passionate with our tongues dancing rapidly. The harder I kissed her the more fervent her moans became, and she began pushing her body against me in a way that allowed me to feel the fullness of her breasts. When I dropped my hand to her ass, I realized her short dress was very high and a good deal of her bare bottom was on display. However, rather than try to cover her, I pulled her further towards me to expose her even more knowing that Frank would receive a wonderful view.

"This is crazy," Abby whispered after a particularly long connection.

"Yes, it's great," I replied, then started to giggle, which made her do the same.

We were forced to break while we enjoyed the laugh, and that's when Clemmy said something that floored us.

"Do you want to trade places with me?" the older woman asked my wife.

"What?" Abby responded in confusion.

"You come sit here and I'll sit there," Clemmy explained, and while the words sounded innocent the meaning was quite clear.

My wife looked at me for help and as I fought back a smile, I answered, "Just for a bit."

It was truly meant as a joke, but the older woman was up before the words had completely left my mouth and took my wife's arm to help her stand. With a strange look, Abby stepped over to the other couch and sat rigidly. It occurred so fast that my partially inebriated brain struggled to keep up and now the older woman was snuggling close to my side. Awkward didn't begin to describe the situation, but for decorum, I decided to give it a minute, and then we would say our goodbyes and leave. Unfortunately, Clemmy was eager to play and almost immediately I felt one hand high on my leg while the other tugged on my arm.

"I can't," I protested when her lips tried to find mine.

"Relax, it's okay," she responded.

On her second attempt, her lips managed to make contact and for several seconds we held the light kiss until I regained my senses and broke free. When I looked up, Abby was staring at me with a strange expression while Frank sported a wide grin. For some odd reason, it struck me as funny and I chuckled despite trying hard not to.

Once more, Clemmy tried to turn my head for a kiss, but this time I resisted. Undaunted, her lips went to my neck making me squirm while she pulled my hand to her leg. I tried to maintain eye contact with my wife and not smile, but her lips felt quite good and she got her way for a bit before I stopped her.

"Clemmy, you can't. You're getting me in trouble," I whispered to her with our faces turned close together.

"Don't be a dud. Give her a chance," the older woman answered, while still trying to make contact.

"She's the jealous type," I whispered, in a voice that tried to convey my worry.

"Darling, is it you or her that worries you?" she asked.

"I don't mind, but she won't," I blurted out, prompted by my male ego.

"Then relax. She's fine with Frank," she counseled.

It dawned on me that we had been holding a whispered conversation with our faces close and Abby could easily interpret it as flirtatious or seductive talk. With trepidation, I summoned the courage to look at her, expecting to see fire in her eyes, so I was stunned to see that she had engaged in a similar discussion with the older man. Like us, their heads were close together giving the impression they were engaged in sensual talk. He was partly turned towards her with his back to us, and then, as I watched, he lowered his hand and placed it on her thigh. The response I expected never came. Instead, they continued to talk, and strangely, I felt my dick stiffen in my pants.

"Told you," the older woman giggled, as her hand started working the buttons of my shirt.

Seconds later, with my eyes still on my wife, Clemmy's hand slithered inside the opening and began rubbing my chest. I had to admit that it felt quite good and this time when she pulled my head to her, I let our lips connect. A second kiss immediately followed and when it ended, I looked towards my wife.

"Shit," I called out softly when I saw my wife in an embrace with the mature man.

"Frank knows how to seduce a woman," Clemmy giggled, then tried to pull me back.

Despite her attempt, I kept my eyes on Abby, mesmerized by their passionate exchange. She had her eyes closed and her hand rested on the back of his neck as they kissed, and as I continued to watch, the man's hand traveled further up the outside of her leg until his fingertips disappeared beneath the skirt. There was no question he was feeling the muscles of her tight rear while enjoying her juicy lips.

"You like watching her," the older woman purred into my ear, as her fingertips found my balls.

With any further movement, she would contact my dick which was now embarrassingly erect. The thought made me nervous as I knew she would surmise it came from witnessing her husband and my wife.

"I...I don't know," I answered, which was a completely honest response.

I let her pull me into another kiss, but this time when it ended, I looked up to see Abby staring at us with a confused look.

"Frank, I need my wife back," I stated, and was happy to see both girls sit up and move.

"Are you okay?" I whispered into Abby's ear, but something made me let my tongue travel her earlobe, too.

"This is so crazy," she said softly and turned just enough to allow my lips to find hers.

For the next few minutes, we kissed, and with each passing second, our embrace became more passionate. We were oblivious to all others and unconcerned that we might have people watching as we focused on communicating our passion through our lips and sighs.

"I need you in bed," I whispered into her ear when we parted.

Abby gave me an excited smile, and quickly we said goodbye to our new acquaintances and left the strange club. It was a struggle to drive home without speeding, especially with the looks she gave me, so I was happy when we finally turned onto our street. We practically ran from the car and once inside, I began to pull at her clothes and her at mine, leaving a trail to the bedroom.

"Ohhhh...oh God," my wife whined when I pushed into her very wet pussy without preliminaries.

"God Abby, you feel so good," I moaned.

We set a torrid pace that had me worried that I wouldn't last long, but it turned out not to matter because within just a few minutes my wife's body and her sounds let me know that she was on the brink of exploding.

"Oh God...oh please don't stop...ohhh...ohhh...uggghhh...ugghhh...ugghhh!" she cried out as her body and mind released.

I lasted only a few seconds longer, pushed over by watching her, and in a series of grunts, I shot rope after rope of semen inside her hot opening until, with a final lunge, I pushed my dick in as far as it would go and cried out as the remaining fluid escaped. Her body continued to spasm in a series of aftershocks, which kept me hard, and we kissed sloppily while regaining our breath until I finally collapsed at her side.

"Thank you," I whispered to her minutes later, with my arms wrapped tightly around her body.

"Are you happy?" she asked in a deliberate voice.

"Very...very!" I replied and kissed her cheek.

My thanks were intended to convey my appreciation for the entire night and I sensed her question was related to the same thing. However, it wasn't time to get into details, so with no more words, we were quickly asleep.

The following week I made sure to dote on her and continue to show my appreciation for her cooperation. Surprisingly, it wasn't until the following weekend, after a nice lovemaking session, that we finally broached the subject of Luther's.

"Did you enjoy kissing her," she asked from out of the blue, while snuggled in my arms.

"Who?" I responded, having been caught off guard.

"You know who," she followed.

"It was okay. Did you enjoy kissing Frank?" I asked, wanting to be on even ground.

"It was okay," she answered as if mocking me.

There was a long silence that lasted several minutes before I spoke again, "That place was pretty crazy."

"I didn't know places like that existed," she added.

After a bit more silence, I summoned my courage and said, "You looked hot."

"What's that mean?" she asked, and I felt her flinch in my arms.

"It means you looked hot in your dress," I said, and then added, "And the kissing."

"Whose kissing?" she asked, but the tone in her voice had a playful tone.

"Both of us," I responded, and heard a tiny gasp.

"It didn't bother you?" she quickly followed.

"It was strange at first, but after a bit, it was...you know...kind of interesting," I replied, somewhat embarrassed about my feelings.

"What does interesting mean?" she followed, breaking from my embrace and turning to look at me. In this position, she displayed her lovely breasts mere inches away and I had to fight the urge to reach for them.

"It means...I guess...I kind of liked watching you," I answered, admitting my feelings.

"You liked watching another man hold me and kiss me? I would have thought you would get jealous," she replied, but her voice was soft.

"I was a little jealous too," I replied.

"A little? But, you still liked watching," she said, with her words coming out as a statement rather than a question.

"Yes," I responded, and twisted a bit in bed so she couldn't tell my dick was getting hard.

"Well, now that is interesting. I didn't like Clemmy kissing you," she stated, with a bite in her voice.

"Okay, I understand," I replied, now just hoping to get out of the conversation.

"You looked like you were enjoying it too much," she said, and I saw the playful look in her eyes return.

"Sweetie, you got so wet I think you enjoyed it too," I answered, and pushed her onto her back no longer caring if she knew my dick was hard.

"You made me wet," she replied, trying to defend herself.

Without answering, I lined up and as I moved to enter her I felt her hand take my dick and guide me to her opening. Together, we moaned from the feelings as I traveled up her tunnel, and when I reached the limit I stopped and looked down.

"Frank made you wet and you liked kissing him. Admit it," I demanded while staring down into her face.

"No," she giggled.

"Admit it," I said again.

"Well, you helped some," she giggled.

The conversation excited both of us and we had an intense session of sex. I was able to bring her to orgasm and fuck her through it before letting go. When I collapsed next to her, she shared an unexpected piece of information with me.

"They want us to come over," Abby said.

"Who does?" I asked.

"Clemmy and Frank," she clarified.

"How do you know?" I asked, wondering how the communication had occurred.

"She keeps texting me," my wife explained.

"When did she get your number?" I asked.

"Honey, girls always trade numbers," she responded dismissively.

Abby went on to explain the multiple requests she had received to get together and how each time she had made an excuse. Although disappointed she hadn't mentioned it before, I understood her reluctance but wondered why she hadn't firmly closed the door.

"Maybe we should..." I started before she cut me off.

"No baby, it was a one-time thing. I let you have your way...but only once," she explained.

I decided to let it go, so with a firm hug, I replied, "Okay."

Over a month had elapsed since our special night and our life had settled back into its standard routine. Often, I would think about Abby in her sexy dress and the time she spent in another man's arms, but I kept it to myself. Likewise, after the one exchange, she never brought up the interaction I had with Clemmy. I did wonder if she fantasized about that night and Frank, but so far, I hadn't summoned the courage to ask.

The opportunity to see them again strangely presented itself as a result of a meaningless argument that got out of hand. It had started as a discussion about her recent spending habits but her rejection of all my suggestions to control her budget had incensed me which set her off in turn.

"You're cut off!" she finally cried out in anger and frustration.

The statement stopped me dead in my tracks but after a deep breath, I challenged her, "I'm cut off because of your sloppiness? Sweetie, don't ever use our lovemaking as a weapon."

Abby knew she had screwed up and hung her head as I walked back to the TV. It was almost thirty minutes before she finally appeared and joined me on the couch, snuggling at my side.

"I'm sorry," she said softly.

"It's not okay...not good," I replied wanting to let her stew.

Several minutes of silence went by and I could tell the situation was weighing heavily on her psyche. I knew she wanted to make peace as she hated unresolved conflict but she shocked me with her offering.

"We can go out with Frank and Clemmy," she whispered in a barely audible voice.

"What?" I replied, pushing her away so I could see her face.

"I thought you wanted to," she said defensively.

"Honey, we haven't talked about them in weeks," I answered, although she had definitely piqued my interest.

"Okay," she replied with a sigh and left the room.

From her message I had to surmise that she thought I valued the interaction with the couple. In truth, I had enjoyed it a great deal but more from the perspective of witnessing her responses to the strange situation than my petting with the older woman. It also indicated it was something still churning in her head. Regardless, if all it took for another night at Luther's was for me to forgive her for her outburst, I was ready to agree!

"Honey, we can go to Luther's by ourselves. We don't need them," I said when she wandered in fifteen minutes later.

"Really?" she asked eagerly, sensing it was her path to redemption.

"Yes," I answered but then a thought struck me and I asked, "Is she still bugging you?"

"Some...not a lot. Some I guess," she explained.

"To meet them there?" I probed.

"No, not just there. More about just meeting for a drink," she responded.

"I see," I said, still believing the couple had ulterior motives, and before she could speak, I added, "We can meet them for a drink and then go to Luther's on our way home."

"That sounds good. Let's do that," she replied.

"Abby... Just remember. You can't threaten me with our lovemaking," I said sternly.

"I know...I'm sorry," she responded as she straddled my waist and began to shower me with kisses.

Three days later, on a Saturday night, we drove towards the selected bar to meet the couple. As expected, it was an upscale place that meant Abby needed to dress well and she had selected one of her standard cocktail dresses. It was stylish and looked good on her but lacked the added oomph of the one I had found. The older couple was waiting in a booth when we arrived and I wasn't the least bit surprised when Clemmy directed Abby next to Frank and me next to her.

"Abby, you look ravishing," the older man stated as his wife found my hand.

The compliment made her nervous which caused her to look away and fidget. It made Clemmy giggle, which triggered my soft chuckle as well, and Abby shot me an annoyed look as she settled down.

"It's been too long," Clemmy announced.

"Well..." I started, intending to say something clever, but suddenly wilted and replied, "You know..."

That brought another round of laughter from our new friends and my wife looked towards me in amusement, happy to have the attention diverted from her.

From there, the conversation moved to less awkward subjects and the conversational skills of the pair showed once again. Somehow, they managed to keep both of us engaged, and soon the table became quite animated. We went through several rounds of drinks and it looked like the evening would be a smashing success when Clemmy suddenly reentered delicate ground.

"Have y'all discussed the visit to Luther's?" she asked me openly.

The question caught me off-guard and I went silent for a moment, but not wanting to appear naïve, I finally answered, "Yes, many times."

The words caused Clemmy to giggle once more, and she responded, "I bet!"

"It's such a unique place. Sensual without being tawdry. People either love it or hate it," Frank said.

"We hated it," Abby replied but her effort to hold back her smile failed.

"Sweetie, I could tell before you left last time that you loved it," Clemmy giggled.

"Clemmy!" my wife responded in shock.

The older woman exploded in a full laugh that shook her body and the rest of us couldn't help but join in.

"Perhaps a return is in order," Frank suggested when everyone had calmed.