Abby's Mom & The Seven Cocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, if I was going to make the most of the opportunity to fuck as much as I wanted in a relatively short amount of time, I thought I should try one of the biggest dicks in town, too."

My mom paused to finish the last of the wine in her glass, and then poured some more. This time, only half a glass.

Maybe she knew it was time to slow down.

"Dopey seemed to have a hard time understanding what I was offering, and kept shrugging me off as playful flirting. He liked to smoke pot, which I couldn't risk being pregnant with you, so I waited until after he had finished a joint or two before approaching him. He knew who I was and that I was married... and that my husband was away. He also liked your father, and he didn't want to do anything that would end whatever positive relationship they shared.

I approached him at the grocery store where he worked as a stock boy, after one of his breaks. As usual, he smelled like pot. How he kept his job was anyone's guess, but he was always nice and laid back with the customers, so I guess that's why the manager kept him around. That, and the forty-something divorcee store manager might have also been aware of Dopey's endowment. She never said, and I never asked.

Anyway, I waited for him to come back from break, and asked him to help me find several items throughout the grocery store. Some were on high shelves, and some were on low shelves. All of them were in places where if I were to reach for them, Dopey would hopefully be able to see that I wasn't wearing panties under my short, loose skirt.

Before reaching for something up high, pointing to what I was looking for, I'd pull up the skirt just a little, showing off the bottom half of my butt cheeks. He noticed, but he still couldn't tell I wasn't wearing panties. I could have been wearing a thong, after all.

So, I pulled up the skirt a little more, and reach for something on the bottom shelf, bending at the waist with my legs together and straight, making it plainly obvious that nothing was covering my moist slit.

That worked.

He still didn't make a move in the direction I wanted him to go, but I could see the bulge forming on the inside of his trousers, working its way down toward his knee. If there was any doubt about my being wet before, I was practically gushing after seeing that.

"Wanna try to fit that in my little basket?" I asked Dopey. He was grinning by that point.

"Aren't you married, Darcie?" Dopey asked, knowing full well that I was.

"And recently pregnant, if you know what that means," I added.

He didn't. He just looked at me with a stoned, confused look.

"It means you can come inside me as much as you want and not have to worry about getting me pregnant - because I already am!" I said loud enough for a pair of little old ladies to shudder as they walked past the end of the aisle.

Dopey figured it out no less than a minute later, but still had a lot of questions, but he mostly wanted to know why.

"Because I heard you had a really big cock, and I've always wondered what it'd be like to have a really big cock inside me," I answered, plainly. "While hubby's away, I'd like to play. Wanna play with me?"

I guess that was good enough for him. Finally!

He told me to come back toward the end of his shift, and that he'd take me back to his cousin's apartment. He'd been 'crashing' there after his parents got divorced, and until he figured out what he wanted to do with his life after graduating high school. I guess I approached him at the right time, because he recently decided he was going to join the Army and see the world, and was only going to be around for three more months. He had already started getting in shape, although he was going to wait another month before he stopped smoking pot cold turkey. His recruiter helped him out with the drug test, and told him when to 'turn that shit off' before heading to basic training.

I followed him to his cousin's apartment, and, after assuring him that my husband would never find out, I joined him in the shower.

His was the first shaved cock I had ever seen. Does Ron shave his balls? You'll have to do it for him some time, but its worth it. I forgot what I said to Dopey, trying to compliment him on the look, but the next thing I knew, he was lathering up my pussy with shaving cream. I didn't have much hair down there to begin with, but the bald pussy look seemed to do wonders for Dopey, making his manhood swell to ridiculous proportions. I let him shave me, which he followed with a very thorough tonguing.

He wasn't much for conversation after that.

We kissed in the shower until the water went cold. He played with my boobs, and I tried to fit the head of his dick in my mouth, but once he was fully erect, there was no way. It was like trying to stuff a big red apple in my mouth. I stroked him with both hands while I licked and sucked on what I could, and he seemed to like that.

I wasn't sure something that big could fit inside me, but he was confident that not only would it fit, but that I'd really like it.

He was right on both counts.

His bedroom was just like you would imagine, but it was good enough. It was a place to fuck, and that's all I was there for. I won't go into too much more detail, but I'll say I had no idea a dick could get that big, other than on a horse.

It took some effort, but he knew what he was doing. He took things slowly, letting me adjust to his incredible length and girth. And when I was ready for more, he gave me more.

Boy, did he give me more!" my mom said, finishing what was left in her glass.

"Do you want more wine, Abby?" my mom asked.

"I'm okay for now. Maybe in a little bit," I added. "If I drink too much more, I'm likely to start playing with myself."

"That's okay, Abby," my mom said. "Would you like to borrow one of my dildos? They're all clean, I promise."

After taking a few seconds to first get over the shock that my mom owned dildos - as in plural - and then that she was offering me to use one to get myself off, I replied, "I'm good, thanks."

She was well on her way to a painful hangover, and I wasn't far behind.

Part 4 - Sleepy and Sneezy

"Where did I leave off? Oh, that's right... Dopey. Not something I wanted to get fucked with every day, but every once in a while, when I needed his big dick, he really knew how to satisfy that need.

The next two lucky gentlemen to find their way between my legs were classmates of mine that everyone was certain were gay by the way they always did everything together in high school. Sleepy and Sneezy were certainly not gay when it came to being with me, though," my mom started.

"Wait a minute," I interrupted. "I thought you said having sex with more than one at a time was low class!"

"No, Abby," my mom corrected. "I said I had more self-respect than to fuck them all at the same time. There's a difference."

I rolled my eyes and let her continue.

"Sleepy was that one kid in school that was always late, no matter what was going on. I'm guessing it was because he always over-slept. He was good-looking, and was usually quiet, keeping to himself and his best friend, Sneezy. We had homeroom together our senior year, and he was always nice to me without being flirty. He moved out of his parent's house right after he graduated from high school, and took a job at a hardware store. It paid well, but not well enough to afford the house he rented on his own. Of course, his friend Sneezy was more than happy to move in with him. He rented out a room of the house and helped Sleepy make ends meet while working at one of those big box stores.

Sneezy actually did sneeze a lot. During high school, his sneezing let the rest of the student body know pollen season was on it's way, as his allergies kicked in about a week before everyone else's. Like Sleepy, Sneezy was good-looking, but more in a metro-sexual way. He could have been gay, or he might have just been cute and perpetually boyish looking. During that last year of high school, I sometimes wondered what it would take to find out.

I never saw Sleepy with a girl all through high school, so when I walked into the hardware store wearing the same outfit I wore in the grocery store with Dopey, I had no idea if he'd be interested.

Luckily for me, he was. He figured things out much more quickly than Dopey, and very little needed to be said for me to end up standing naked in the middle of his living room later than afternoon," my mom said, before pausing for a sip of wine.

"Why were you just standing naked in the middle of his living room?" I asked.

"Patience, Abby," my mom smiled.

"Sleepy and Sneezy had this weird 'no clothes in the house' rule for themselves and some of their guests. At least, that's what Sleepy told me. I thought he was just kidding around, and I didn't care because I was there to get laid. Getting naked was usually part of that process. But when Sneezy walked through the door ten minutes later, he tossed his car keys on a small table by the door, and immediately undressed. Then, he said 'hello' to me and Sleepy before going to the fridge for a beer as if none of us were naked.

Granted, Sleepy and I were just sitting on the couch, talking, and we hadn't gotten to the real reason I was there, yet. But, Sleepy's cock was standing at attention, oozing precome in anticipation of whatever I had to offer.

When Sneezy asked if he could sit and join us for a few minutes before he headed to his parent's house for their weekly family dinner, Sleepy was quick to say yes.

I asked Sneezy to take his time sitting down, because I was really enjoying looking at his body. Of course, he smiled, set his beer down, and posed in front of me like a bachelorette party stripper. He wasn't completely shaved down there, but the hair above his dick was neatly trimmed. His balls and butt hole were completely smooth, though. After he let me get an eyeful, Sleepy took his place, showing off a similar build, but with a lot more chest hair... and a much harder, bouncing cock.

Sneezy's dick hadn't been hard while he modeled for me, but from the corner of my eye, I could see it starting to wake up while Sleepy posed. After Sleepy finished letting me look at him, he said it was my turn, and Sneezy agreed.

I was very comfortable with my body, and I had already been sitting naked for the past fifteen minutes, so I decided to give them a little show. I played with my boobs, licked my lips, touched my pussy, and even spread my butt cheeks so they could get a good look at my butt hole. Sleepy's manhood was fully erect by the time I finished, unsurprisingly.

I was the same height I am now... about as tall as you. My hips were a little wider than yours, and my tits were a lot bigger, and they hadn't even started growing from being pregnant, yet. My hair was a little longer than it is now, wavy, but more straight than curly, unlike yours. I had opted to try a Brazilian wax instead of shaving my pussy by this point, and both men seemed to like the look, so I kept it like that until your father came back from sea duty.

Both of them knew I was married, and they both knew your father from many years prior. They used to be good friends before puberty, but I suspect your father knew one of them may have been playing for both teams at some point. He started to distance himself from them toward his senior year of school, but was never mean to them. He never had reason to be.

They knew he was going to be gone a long time, but they were still hesitant to actually do anything with me. Finally, I admitted to Sneezy that I had only intended on having an affair with Sleepy, but if he promised to keep a secret..." my mom trailed off for a moment.

"If he promised to keep a secret... what?" I asked.

"He promised," my mom said.

"And?!?!" I waited.

"And, I ended up learning about anal sex from him," my mom continued. "Maybe Sneezy was gay, now that I think of it. Or maybe bi?

He spent a lot of time in my butt, while Sleepy was either in my mouth or my pussy. It wasn't a very pleasant experience, at first. In fact, I'm pretty sure it was an accident.

That first late afternoon at Sleepy's house, after getting very wet by posing for the two gorgeous young men, I explained that I had waited so long to fool around, that once I was no longer a virgin, I realized just how inexperienced I was for my husband.

Sleepy thought he would be doing me a favor by fucking me once or twice, and showing me a thing or two - coming from the guy that never had a girlfriend. When I explained that I was already pregnant, he realized I wasn't looking for just one or two educational romps in his bed.

We kissed for a long time before he got around to actually fucking me. To my surprise, he was actually a good kisser.

Sneezy reluctantly left us alone to visit with his parents. But when he came home, he let himself into Sleepy's bedroom room where I had been riding on top of Sleepy for the fourth time that night. For never being seen with a girl, Sleepy knew how to fuck, too. Have I mentioned that I really liked being on top?

Anyway, Sneezy didn't ask permission to join us, and I was hardly in a position to resist. At first, he just watched me riding Sleepy, and I watched from the corner of my eye as Sneezy's cock thickened and started to curve upward. Sleepy pulled me closer to him so he could kiss me while squeezing my tits. I felt the bed sway as Sneezy knelt on the mattress, working his way behind me. I stopped moving when I felt his breath on my butt, and then his lips on my back. He kissed me from the crack of my butt to my neck, and it felt incredible. His hands were on my back, my arms, my legs, and then my hips. I could feel the short pubes and the warmth of his hips against my butt, and wondered if he was waiting for Sleepy to pull out so he could have a turn. Instead, he squeezed his handsome dick alongside Sleepy's inside my pussy, and then they both proceeded to rock my world.

With Dopey's huge manhood, we had to go slow for the first few minutes while he worked himself inside me. I can't tell you how many times I came just by Dopey easing his thing in me. Where was I? Two dicks, one pussy, right.

Sneezy and Sleepy's dicks took up the same amount of space, but alternated between fucking me in unison and alternating their thrusts. They really weren't interested in going slow. To add even more confusion to the rhythm, I found myself thrusting back against them. I was really looking forward to having my pussy filled with come from two cocks at the same time, and I felt a butt-shaking orgasm building.

All that chaos, though, caused a little mishap and Sneezy's dick popped out of my pussy and then straight up my butt.

I cried out, but I was so close to coming, I just kept on moving my hips, inadvertently taking Sneezy's dick deeper and deeper. Thankfully, my pussy's wetness was just enough lubricant for Sneezy's dick to not tear me apart. I wasn't prepared for anal sex. I hadn't even tried anal sex before, and the option never crossed my mind.

I heard about it. Wondered about it. But, I didn't think that was something I'd be interested in.

Once Sneezy really started moving, though, I didn't care about whatever mess we were making. Strangely, neither did they. When I came with Sneezy's dick in my butt, I knew I was going to have to try it again, but only after some actual preparation. Sneezy seemed to be an expert at butt sex, and he knew how to make enemas fun, if you could imagine such a thing," my mom said.

I was starting to rethink that dildo offer.

"After that first menage a trois, Sneezy taught me everything he thought I would need to know about anal sex. Diet. Lubricant. When and when not to take a dick in my mouth after it had been in my butt - although I ended up waiting until after having you to try that. Some visits to Sleepy's house were just with Sneezy doing me up the butt. I knew if I came over and Sleepy wasn't there, it was going to be a short blowjob followed by an hour or two of anal. That's not a complaint, by the way. I think I may have even orgasmed a few times while just having anal sex. Who knew?

Sneezy also offered some blowjob advice, which Sleepy seemed to enjoy more and more with every lesson.

Now that I think of it, there was one time when Sneezy and I were in a sixty-nine with me on top - of course. Sleepy was fucking me from the side of the bed, no doubt slapping Sneezy's forehead with his balls. For a moment, Sleepy slipped out of my pussy for a few seconds, and then slipped back in, only to do that again a few more times.

I bet Sneezy was sucking his dick. Thinking about it now, I'm sure of it! Definitely bi, but maybe only with each other.

Oh well, you can imagine the rest. They were my regular Tuesdays and Thursdays for about four months," my mom sighed, then shifted her legs. I wondered if she was anywhere near as wet as I was.

"Where are they now?" I asked almost too eagerly.

"France, I think," my mom said, giving me a look that let me know she had no more to say about them.

Part 5 - Doc

"The sixth gentleman to occupy my nether regions was a referral from my gynecologist, of all things. He wasn't really a friend of your father's as much as an acquaintance from the local health club, but they knew each other in that capacity, so friendly enough. Doc was a physical therapist that had been getting referrals from several OBGYN offices to help postnatal women bounce back into shape after giving birth. After hearing my gynecologist gush over how easy he was on the eyes, I had to see for myself.

At twenty-nine, he was ten years older than me, but not the oldest I'd end up being with. He was, in fact, very easy on the eyes.

I found him at the health club, helping a woman in her fifties work out the kinks in her knee. I waited patiently in my cute workout outfit, watching some of the beefcake men try to sneak glances at me in the mirrors when they thought I wasn't paying attention. I didn't mind. I knew I looked good.

Doc knew that your father had recently left on a deployment. And, he knew I was pregnant. Somehow, he also knew that I had asked my OBGYN about having sex while pregnant. He probably knew I had every intention of cheating on my husband - from his perspective.

I kept things innocent enough at the health club, asking about different exercises I could do to stay in shape while I was pregnant. Doc must have known I had questionable motives for being there, and decided to feel me out - and up - just a little. He said he should probably check my muscle tone, to determine a starting point, and identify areas that could use more attention. I played along, asking when and where.

To my disappointment, he began right there, with the most innocent placement of his hands on parts of my body while I flexed this and that. Very professional-looking. When he finished, I thought that was it. He wasn't interested in breaking any rules.

But, that wasn't the case.

He asked if I wanted to make an appointment at his office, for a more thorough examination. Something a little more private. As seductively as I could muster on a gym mat, I told him that sounded like a wonderful idea.

As if his blonde, barely-legal therapy assistant wasn't enough eye candy for his office, he also employed one of the sexiest women I'd ever seen as a front desk clerk.

I don't think most patients have to completely undress and then put on a hospital gown for physical therapy, so when I was instructed to do so, my spirits really picked up.

When his cute assistant left the examination room - which would be a red flag in most situations - I felt even more hopeful that something fun was about to happen. He was talkative, talking about the weather, politics, baby names, and hobbies, all while his hands gently squeezed and massaged different parts of my body. When he got to my inner thighs, inches from my bald and increasingly wet pussy, the back of his hand brushed against my clit. I had to bite my lower lip to keep from saying anything.