Accepting Cougarhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep driving," I say as I lower my mouth close enough to lick the tip of you. I close my hand around you feeling our warmth mingle, knowing the tension's beginning to pulse by your quickening breaths. The ice is almost the right size for what I'm planning.

The chill of my tongue as it swirls around your circumcised head sends a shiver through your body. I slowly close my mouth over you. The mix of heat and cold as it surrounds your cock makes you gasp. When my tongue moves the ice to brush against you, the jump it causes vibrates throughout your body. I feel myself begin to respond as I continue brushing the ice against you, ringing it around the rim of your head in a swift circle. Thoughts of how it would feel if the ice and your cock were inside me begin to surface in my mind, sending shivers down my body.

I can tell you like what I'm doing because I feel the car suddenly swerve. "Sorry," You say. "I got distracted."

I ignore everything and get lost in what I'm doing. I slowly suck on you, pulling you deeper into my mouth, letting the ice come in contact with you at different times as it begins to melt. I feel the tension begin to build in my stomach as I hear how much you enjoy the contact with the puffs of breath you take. Using my hand to stroke you up and down, I enjoy the feeling of my shirt brushing against my nipples as they begin to peak. Feeling the pressure begin to build in you, I burn to feel your hand stroke me. Using my hand to stroke you while I put a little more ice in my mouth, I hear your breathing get faster. You're beginning to sound like a steam engine.

I lick you with my tongue then with the ice and then with the ice on my tongue. Changing what you feel, intensifying the pleasure, bringing you closer with each stroke, each lick, each suck. Each sound you make encourages me to keep going. Squeezing your throbbing, swollen cock in my hand as I place my mouth around you, letting the ice stroke you or bump against you while I use my tongue, I taste your pre-cum as it slides down the back of my throat. The wetness has soaked my panties. The throbbing of my clit and the pulsing in my pussy seem to be keeping time with yours. The heat of my mouth and hand, and the cold of the ice mix together until you explode. I hear your loud moan, and feel you squirting into my mouth; your hand on the back of my head pushing me down, pulling at my hair. I relax my throat muscles to take you deeper as I swallow each squirt of jizz until it overflows and leaks down on your thrusting cock. The sounds you make as your hips thrust your cock to the back of my throat at the beginning of each release. The reflexive clamping of your hand in my hair makes it hard for me to keep what little ice remaining in my mouth. Taking as much of your cum in my mouth as I can, I suck on your cock and let my teeth graze against you as I slowly release you when I feel the last convulsive ejaculation of your cock.

Smiling as I wipe my mouth, I look around. "Oh, I didn't know we arrived. I'll be right back, wait right here." I say huskily, as I get out of the car, leaving you to make yourself presentable. I feel the desire simmering, burning hotter inside me, so ready for release, with each step I take toward the store entrance. But I put it on hold.

I walk calmly into the store and buy what I need for tonight. I am pleased and surprised with what I had just done. Yes, it was dangerous. We could have wrecked or gotten pulled over. But we arrived safely! I was beginning to look forward to later even more than before!

When I got back in the car, your head was back against the headrest, your pants were zipped and back in place. It almost looked like you were sleeping. As I opened the door, I saw you move to start the car.

"That was amazing! I can't believe you did that, where did you learn that trick?" You asked as we drove to the motel. I just smiled and said, "I'm not at liberty to tell you that on the grounds it may be incriminating to me. Let's just say, I'm older than you and went outside the box. Was it good?"

"You have no idea. But it's whet my appetite for what's to come." You say as you chuckle. "Good thing we didn't have to drive very far. We wouldn't have made it if there was a lot of traffic and/or driving involved."

I just smile and enjoy the rest of the ride. "Well, hopefully what I just bought is as well received." I say as we pull into the hotel parking spot I was assigned.

When we reach the room, I ask, "So, going to shower with me?"

"What do you think?" You reply.

Laughing, I say, "OK, want to get it ready? I'll be there in a minute." I watch to make sure you aren't watching me and push the bag into the little mini fridge. I find myself wondering if I did the right thing. Was the ice really a good idea? Did you really enjoy it or are you now thinking I'm freaky? I shrug the doubt aside. "It's done and can't be undone. Now is shower time." I silently say to myself, as I grab my nightgown and follow you into the bathroom.

You are just removing the last of your clothes as I enter. I quickly get undress and jump into the shower, feeling the water begin to rain down on my body in soothing, warm waves. The temperature is just right and a welcome relief. I hear the curtain slide as you join me, pulling me against you as we trade places.

As I get my hands soapy, I reach out and begin washing you. Drawing my hands over your body slowly, I enjoy the feel of your skin under my hands as they seem to glide around. Making sure I've washed the front of you, I tell you to turn around. "I hope you don't mind, but I'm getting extreme pleasure from you right."

You laugh as you face me again and say, "But I'm not even touching you yet."

"I know. I meant it though. Feeling the way my hands slide on you, I've wanted to do this all day." I say, feeling embarrassed that I would voice what I was feeling at this moment.

As if feeling my sudden discomfort, you finish rinsing and say, "I'm going to hop out now. I need to make a couple of calls. Take your time."

I let out a breath of relief. I didn't realize until I was feeling your body under my soapy hands just how much I was missing having someone. But that was part of the reason I was here now. I was filling that need, if only temporarily. I wasn't going to dwell on what I didn't have or waste time not enjoying what is.

As I let the water rinse me, I wonder if you're done with your phone calls. As I dry off, I look at myself in the mirror. It was no longer apparent what I had spent the night doing. I looked like my normal self.

I smiled as I amended the thought silently. I'm back to my usual self, but with a few changes. That was a better fitting comment. My normal self didn't wake up having spent the night having mind-blowing sex most of the night. Reaching for my hairbrush, I thought about how the day started with this very brush.

As I finish my after shower ritual, I start to wonder what you're doing. You've been very quiet. Maybe you had an emergency and had to leave. I wasn't sure how long it had been, but surely it wasn't very long. Taking a deep breath, I open the door prepared for anything but. . . .

Candles, lots of them. The candles provide the only light. You are sitting on the bed with a flower in your teeth and more in your outstretched hand. I just stand there, frozen in place, and take it all in. Vanilla fills the air, my favorite scent. The bottle of edible oil I placed on the nightstand is now open, it's strawberry scent a light undertone in the air.

I slowly begin walking toward you, reaching for the flowers in your hand. The roses are beautiful. They are in various states of blossoming and my favorite color. I notice that you are naked and having a hard time smiling while still holding the flower in your mouth. I reach out and take it from you. Your eyebrows are doing the wag. Your antics make me think of Pepe Lepew and his amorous antics.

"Wow, I'm impressed!" I say, grinning at your attempt to cheer me up. I'm almost overwhelmed by this. I never expected you to do this, for this to happen to me or to ever be treated like I was a queen. "Thank you!" I say as I lean down and kiss you. I find myself becoming even more aroused. Your actions flipped the horny button from low to somewhere between medium and high.

You pull away before I have a chance to deepen the kiss. "I want you to undress and lie on your stomach. I'm taking control as of right now." You say as you take the flowers from me and place them in the vase you had prepared.

As I slowly reach for my nightgown to remove it, I feel your hand stop me. "Change of plans." You say as you place a gentle kiss on my bare thigh and slowly begin raising my nightgown. With each inch of skin you bare, you place a soft kiss or a gentle nip on my revealed body.

I feel pleasure blossom in my stomach and begin its' way to desire. With each touch of your lips, my body seems to become more alive, even more sensitized. I feel goose bumps begin to race up my body. I sigh in pleasure as one breast is unveiled and your tongue caress the swell of it.

I slowly lift my arms over my head to help you and I feel the heat of your body move closer to me. It seems to flow off of you in waves, warming me and weakening my knees. I feel the silky nightgown seemingly caress my face as you finish removing it. I take a deep breath, make my chest seem to swell outward. I feel your hand gently cup my uplifted breast and your thumb lightly graze my nipple. The pulse of desire starts in my breast and ends with a strong pulse low and deep in my belly.

I feel you gently start to turn me toward the bed, feel you lightly push me to lie down. I feel my body do your bidding without question. I seem helpless to resist your commands. The next place I feel your hands is on my feet, slowly massaging with varying degrees of pressure that sends pulses of relaxation mixed with desire throughout my body.

You take your time, slowly moving your way up my legs. I feel the pressure of your thumbs sliding up and down each legs, turning them to jelly. I feel my center begin to get slick, the desire build higher. When I feel your hands on my ass, I sigh again. The oil's scent is beginning to fill the room as you spread it into me, relaxing me so completely. Feeling you work each cheek, feeling your hand slide down and gentle nudge my legs to part. The tension builds, making my body hum with the need to release. Feeling your hand light brush against my center as you continue to massage, I feel myself move even closer to the edge, the wetness seems to beg for your touch. As you continue to lightly graze my lips with your hand while massaging my thighs, I groan at the randomness of your touch.

Your hands slide up my ass to the small of my back and begin working their magic again. As I feel your fingers slowly caress my sides as you work, I feel the tension begin sending a stronger, more demanding pulse to my center, making me wetter with each pass.

As you continue working up my back with the occasional side strokes that send shivers of pleasure shooting through me, I can't hold the moan that escapes me. I feel you straddle me, I feel your semi hardness settle in the crack of my ass. I feel it add to the pleasure as it gently glides up and down in the same rhythm as your hands.

I can feel my juices start to pool, my center begin to pulse with a more insistent demanding need. My body begins to fill with desire, turning it into a barely contained nerve ending crying out for relief. As you reach my shoulders, I feel you lift up and slide your now hard cock effortlessly between my lips as you continue to massage the tension out of me.

I'm so hot for you now. I want to feel you pumping into me, burying yourself as deeply as possible inside me until I explode. The burning desire fills me completely, totally. Making me so wet, I don't know if I can wait any more. I hear my heart pounding in my ears, feel the blood pumping through me faster.

It was as if I had spoken out loud. I feel the bed shift as you slowly place your hands on the bed and begin to slowly pump between my lips, gently caressing my clit with the tip of your cock. Sliding but not entering me, as if wanting to draw out what I was experiencing. The scent of my juices begins to fill the air, adding to the scents already there.

I feel myself tumble. I feel you lift my hips up and slide your cock deep inside me. I cry out your name, it's the only thing I'm able to focus on. The orgasm rocks me, the pleasure pops in a powerfully explosive moment. I feel everything tighten and begin to spasm, the waves begin to pulse throughout my body, curling my toes to the point of cramping. I cry out again as I shot over the waterfall of ecstasy. Your cock is motionless inside me, just feeling my orgasm rock my body, my hips rocking against you. Until I feel the hot spurts of your jizz releasing deep inside me. Your hips thrust against me hard. My spasms seem to be milking your cock. I hear you roar as you cum harder inside me.

When I finally feel connected with my body, aware of my surroundings, it's your hands that I feel first. "You OK?" You ask softly, a trace of worry apparent in your voice.

"Oh God, you have no idea!" I say shakily, huskily. "That was the first massage orgasm I've experienced!" I continue as I try to focus on calming my breathing.

"Good, it pays you back for earlier today. I felt the same way when you used the ice cubes." You say, the worry changed to pride in your ability.

"I think you came very close!" I laughingly reply. "I'm guessing you want a massage now?" I ask, unsure whether I'd be able to even move for a little bit.

"Nah, just lay there and relax for a little bit." You say, withdrawing your cock from my now quiet center. You help me turn over and snuggle against you.

My body is totally relaxed. I was feeling pretty good now. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I was even more surprised I could get off from it. As I lie there, I suddenly remember what I'd bought earlier. Feeling my second wind beginning to hit, I pulled from your grasp. I smiled as I thought about how to work this. Would you like it? Would you be up for it? Should I do it? Could I do it?

"Wait, I have a surprise. I want you to close your eyes and keep them closed." I say as I watch to make sure you comply. Just as I lean down to open the fridge, I see you trying to sneak a peek. I laugh as I stick my tongue out and look for something to use as a blindfold.

I improvise and use the pillowcase. Tying it across your eyes, I satisfy myself that it's snug enough to keep you from peeking. As I begin preparing for what comes next, unsure of what your reaction will be, I take a deep breath and begin.

"What's that?" You ask as you hear an indescribable noise and feel a coldness draw down your cock. "Is it the ice?" You ask a little doubtfully, but with a hint of hope. You hear and feel it dispense on one of your nipples.

"No, but if you can figure it out, you can remove the blindfold and have a turn." I say as I smile and slowly begin licking you, but around what I placed on you. Feeling the coolness begin to dissipate, you try to puzzle it out. My tongue finally begins to spread it down your member, letting you feel it's soft stickiness. It's cool on contact but not as cold as the ice. It's sweetness fills my mouth as I work at spreading it slowly down your cock.

I shake the can and release a little on your ball-sack. I hear your breath catch as you feel the cool, light contact on your skin. I smile as I slowly lick around it, enjoying the feel of your sack tighten as you become more aroused.

I slowly begin to suck the part that holds the little mound of sweetness I applied to you, drawing it and you into my mouth as I wrap my hand lightly around your cock and begin stroking. As I gently suck each ball into my mouth, I swirl my tongue around you.

I kiss my way up your body, tonguing your belly button, wishing I'd put a drop there. Finally, slowly making my way to your lightly covered nipple. I simply lick it up, sucking you gently as your nipple starts to pucker. My hand still strokes you and I lightly squeeze it with each suck on your nipple. Feeling you thrust your hips into my squeezing strokes.

With my free hand, I release a drop on my nipple and lean toward you. "Here, see if you know what it is now." I say as I slowly draw my covered nipple gently over your lips. When your tongue moves to lick what was left behind, I place my hardening nipple gently against your tongue. Feeling your tongue slide across it through what little remains on me.

You suck it into your mouth with eagerness. It almost hurts, but feels so good. Feeling your tongue swirl around my responsive bud then the surrounding area. You use your teeth on it and I feel a surge of want slide through me. As I feel myself being drawn into your warm mouth, I feel the pulse of desire overwhelm me and demand more.

"Whipped cream," you say as you move your hand to remove the blindfold.

"Yes," I say, we had talked about it and all the fun that was possible with it. But we weren't going to be able to explore them now. I could tell by the pulsing throb from between my legs and how your cock seemed to send the same message to my stroking hand, that we were both more than ready. The wetness that coats me is almost oozing out of me.

Without thinking, I rise up and straddle you backward. Needing to answer the demanding need, I plunge your cock into me. Leaning forward to take you deeper, my ass is cradled in your pelvis and presents you with an invitation you can't refuse.

I feel your hands stroke my ass with each pump, making their way slowly toward the center of me. I feel nervous anticipation begin to fill me and slowly, smoothly begin to change my position.

Gently pulling your leg up, I move to straddle your leg. Remaining there, I let us both adjust to this new angle. I feel your hand begin to slide toward my stomach. I hear your breath hitch, your teeth click together as I tilt my hips up to meet your seeking hand. I cry out when I feel your fingers stroke my wet clit. You moan as you feel my wetness kiss your fingers.

"Move so I can see myself playing with this wet pearl." You command as you thrust deeply into me and swirl your thumb around my clit.

Timing is everything, so I let out a breathy "OK," and move again to face you. Reaching my leg slowly up to rest on your shoulder and placing my weight on my arms for balance. This small change gives us both what we want. I feel your fingers slowly pinch and stroke my clit as I continue to pump you in and out of me. You moan in pleasure as you watch your hand play with me and get wet.

Another moan of pleasure escapes as you feel the moist warmth of my center engulf you faster. I lift up until your head is the only part inside me. With a sudden downward movement, I sink onto your upwardly thrusting cock. Grinding against you when I feel you buried as deeply as you can go. We both cry out in pleasure.

I feel your hands move to my hips, showing me how you want me to move. Feeling your hands slowly slide down and cup my ass, squeezing the cheeks together as your nails curl into my skin.

Slowly, I begin to take all of you: moving you in and out; tilting my hips to adjust the depth you sink; my walls being stretched by your hard thrusting cock. Moving faster, hearing the slap of our skin as we grind together.

Kissing you as I move. Swirling my tongue into your mouth, withdrawing it, making your tongue follow, wanting to dance with it, to taste any cream that remains.

Reaching for the release of the orgasm I feel building, I pump faster. Feeling your hips thrust between my legs as I straddle you, I spread my legs to take you deeper. Your hands dig into my ass as we pump, you pull on me to slide my clit against your cock.