Accepting The Clean-Up

Story Info
Man becomes aware of his status.
2k words
4.05
190.2k
85

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cuckolded from the beginning

I saw her get out of the car, 1:30 am. She had been going out with friends for years a couple times a week. I stood there in the dark, cabin
light comes on and a kiss between friends. I get back in bed and pretend to sleep, I don't know what to say. She comes in quiet and goes straight to the
bathroom in our bedroom. No shower tonight. She slips into bed and falls asleep. I hear her softly breathing. I love her so much. I knew she had an active
sex life before we met. Living with her exboyfriend when we met. I wonder who was in the car. I have to pee so I go to our bathroom. She likes me to sit to
pee so I don't sprinkle on the rim. As I sit there I notice her sexy french cut lace panties on the floor. It's been a few weeks since we had sex other than me licking her pussy till she comes and I jack myself off. I love the way she tastes, always so wet and creamy, and when she comes she rubs her clit all over my face. I reach down and pick up her panties, they are wet and I smell them breathing in her scent. My cock gets hard instantly. I start to rub it as I smell her panties. They smell pungunt but it makes me even harder. I lick the crotch and taste the bitter taste I know so well...her pussy. It has always tasted like that, I fell in love with her taste and crave licking her. I lick more stroking myself faster. I put them in my mouth and suck the juice, savoring the taste. My eyes are closed and I'm stroking my dick fast as I feel my cum building.

I didn't notice the light had come on til she laughed and said " This is why I go out!" startled, I snap out of my daze and I'm instantly humiliated. I look at her and she laughs again, asking me if I'm enjoying myself. I don't say anything, only look at her. My dick in one hand and her panties hanging from my mouth. I take them out and she askes me if I got it all out. I look at her with a puzzled look and she shakes her head. I ask her what she means, "Why she goes out"? She looks at me and says"My husband, sitting in the dark, sucking the cum from his wifes panties and playing with his little dick". She looks at me and smirks Don't act like you didn't know what you were sucking from my panties".

I have never had fantacies of her with other men or being humiliated, but I look back and now it seems clear. I saw the man in the car, I have tasted my own cum, licking her after cumming in her and having to finish her with my tongue. I can't last long and cum in a minute or less most of the time. She has always said it was fine,that my tongue fulfills her needs and I'm really good at eating her. My stomach turns as I admit to myself I did know what I was sucking from her panties , and my dick is still hard as a rock, dribbling precum. How can she have betrayed me! I knew she liked sex and had a kinky side, telling me her fantacys of being taken by two and three men at once. She never let me have anal sex with her, but she loved me to tell her stories about men using her mouth and ass, fucking her hard like a slut, filling her with cum , and then dropping her off on a corner to walk home. I never realised I was also being turned on by my stories but she noticed!

I was confused and humiliated and hurt and horny. What am I supposed to do now? Her cheating is out in the open. If I demand a divorce I won't have her anymore but if I accept it I'm a wimp. She lookes at me and tells me to come to the bed room. I stand up, knees shaking, time to make my choice, she turns and says "Hurry up!" not even expecting resistance. I lower my head and follow her, I am hers now, she knows it. She tells me to bring the panties, they are still in my hand. As we reach the bed she tells me to put them on. "If your going to eat a real mans cum, you should at least be wearing a sexy pair of slutty panties!" I looked at her,thinking she was kidding, til she told me if I ever want to lick her pussy again I had better do as I am told.

I put them on and was instantly humiliated again. Here I am, wearing the panties my wife wore home, her pussy leaking cum after being used by another man, in front of her. She looks at me and says" Look at you! Wearing low cut panties and your little peepee doesn't even poke out the top!" I look down, I'm as hard as I've ever been. She's right, I don't stick out at all! There is a wet spot where I'm leaking precum though and I feel like I'm going to explode at any moment. She lays down on the bed spreading her legs just enough for me to see her pubic hair. She doesn't shave, always saying she wants everyone to know her natural hair color. Until this very moment it never occured to me anyone else was going to see it! I am humiliated again. She has been so blatant about so many things that I was oblivious to, or just refused to see.

Is this what I wanted all along? She askes me if I want to lick her pussy? I look at it and can't help myself from nodding yes. She laughs and tells me to ask her. I have to ask her? I think about where this will lead. She tells me it's okay, that we will be a lot closer when I accept our new relationship. I ask her what she means. She smiles and says to me "Now that it's out in the open and I don't have to be secretive, we will be so much happier!" Then she laughs at me in her panties and tells me to get on with it so she can get some sleep. I look at her pussy, then at myself. I surrender my dignity for my desire and I say "Can I lick your pussy?" She shakes her head and says I have to ask her the right way. I think about it and realise she wants to humiliate me even more. I say "Can I please lick your pussy?" She shakes her head again and tells me if I want to taste what she has brought home, I have to ask her for what I want, she wants to hear the words from my own mouth.

I bite my lip looking at her pussy, she has spead her legs a little more and I see her swollen, puffy clit. I think about what to ask, what she wants to hear. What do I really want? I look at her pussy again, then, with a small voice, I say "Can I please clean your lovers cum from your pussy?" she laughs, looks me in the eyes and tells me I can but I have to kiss her ass first, to show her how much I love her, that I am hers, that I will support her being treated the way she deserves by real men. I ask her if she plans on doing this a lot. How often will I have to share her with other men? She tells me not to worry about that, that I will get to clean her up after every time as long as I do as I'm told, that I might even help her get ready and drop her off!

I ask myself if I can really do this? What kind of man drops his wife off for a date to be used as a slut? Then I shudder thinking "What if someone I know finds out?" I tell her "I can only go along with this if nobody finds out." She laughs again and tells me there are more people who know than don't! Then, still laughing, she says "Most of your friends and co-workers have already cum in my mouth, pussy or ass!" I am so embarrassed that I fall to my knees. She then tells me she could really tell I enjoyed eating some of thier cum! I feel sick. I can't believe this is real. I can't believe I have not just got up and left.

My mind spinning, thinking of who and when. I drop my head as she tells me she really loves me but that I have not ever been able to give her a good hard dick orgasm. The kind every girl has to have. That when a man with a really thick hard cock, a mans cock, not like mine, needs to be pleased, it is her duty, as a woman, to please him. Then she tells me that she is getting tired of laying there waiting for me to admit to myself what she has known for years, that I like to think about her getting fucked and doing slutty things with other men. That I like her coming home to me swollen, used, and filled with cum.

I look at her pussy, she is leaking now. I think about her panties, they were soaked. How much did this guy cum? I get a rush and my cock hardens even more. She is laying on her back and I lift her legs to access her pink asshole. I kiss it softly and she moans and says for me to kiss it like I really love her, so I first lick it and then stick my tongue in. It goes in easy and I think she has been fucked there by her lover tonight. More humiliation. The panties I'm wearing are now wet all down the front. I can't control how I'm feeling and it makes me even more nauseous. What is wrong with me? Why am I so turned on by this whole thing? I feel sick but I'm still licking her used asshole. My nose is in her pussy and cum is seeping in.

I smell him in her and think about his cock ramming away, filling her. I get light headed and beg her to let me eat her pussy. She giggles and tells me to go ahead but be easy because she's sore. He had a thick, long cock and she had to work her pussy hard to please him. I run my tongue up through her crack and get the first taste. It is bitter and salty. I dont like it but I like it.

Am I really doing this? Am I really cleaning my wifes used pussy? She pushes a thick glob of cum from her hole. I back off and she warns me not to waste it! She worked hard for that and if I don't appreciate her letting me lick her, she will not allow me to anymore. Then she tells me I should be happy to be involved in this part of her sex life.Then she tells me how much better it's going to be now. She pulls my face to her swollen clit and I lick and I lick and I lick more. My tongue is raw from the cum and my teeth on the bottom side. There is a thick coating of cum in my mouth and down my throat. I know I have not ate this much cum before from her before.

My hard dick betrays my disgust and we both know I am going to be cleaning her used pussy from now on....and thanking her for letting me....