Across Rooftops - The Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning forward he captured the nipple of one breast in his mouth. He sucked. She gasped. His wet mouth was delightful on her breasts. It felt wonderful to have her breasts stimulated and there was more attention happening simultaneously. His face nudged aside her open bra as it sought more flesh for him to feed on.

She bunched the petticoat around her hips and reached under to hold his penis. Holding him tenderly, she guided herself so her pussy was poised over his head. She ran the head up and down her gaping pussy lips several times. Sham grabbed her breasts really hard as he felt the expert manipulation send pulses of pleasure down his rigid cock.

Sheila grimaced as she prepared to end her fast. She winced as her pussy, wet and slithery as it was, found it difficult to sink fully on the young man's completely engorged member. She recalled that this was his first time; he must be larger than he ever had been and he never might be this swollen with excitement ever again.

She groaned and he tried to sit, panicking that he was hurting her. She pushed him back, tremblingly smiling at him. She shook her head to stop him from doing anything reassuring him she was in control. Hands on his chest she levered her body up slightly and pushed downward with greater emphasis. She groaned loudly as she felt herself fill up with his complete penis embedded in her waiting shaft.

"Yes!" she hissed. The boy watched in amazement as the woman luxuriated with him stabbed into her sheath. Her eyes were closed and her face was a picture of intense concentration as she focused on the fullness and its pressure on her vaginal walls. He could see the pulse on her neck throb. He himself felt nothing as his cock hummed and felt numb. He seemed stuck and could not move.

Sheila knew the tight fit was from his arousal and while she needed a raking that would have to wait. Right now she had to take all the pleasure that she could get from being in this position. She wiggled her hips allowing more of her fluids to seep down the penis. Sham could only gawk and shiver as he felt his penis heat up and threaten to melt inside this woman. He stroked her breasts taking his time to feel her nipples and toyed with them.

Sheila shivered, her eyes still closed, and smiled as she felt the young man's hands manipulate her. It was lovely to have her pussy filled up and there were still hands to roam her breasts. And a body to hug and maul in her pleasure. She moved a bit up and back down.

Sham now felt the head of his cock throb with desire. He wanted it caressed by her sheath. His hands instinctively slid to her sides under her breasts as he held her body up a bit giving him the space to thrust upward. Thumbs continued to play on her breasts. Sheila continued to sit atop, impaled, not moving excepting for a wiggle or a ripple from the walls of her vagina. She opened her eyes narrowly to look Sham in the eye and acknowledge the shift in his desire. He had started to feel himself again and the need for pleasure seemed to have taken hold of him. She knew this phase of the sexual initiation. The instincts of man were alive and well in this boy and he wanted to dominate and take his pleasure.

As she prepared to give him a measure of control over their fused bodies, she felt him thrust once. Sham fucked upward more out of instinct than any plan. But his cock melted in release. His penis shot forth hot streams of cum as he released without control. He shuddered and groaned, "No aunty!" as he saw this as a premature culmination of his plans. Fingers sank brutally into her breasts as Sheila felt the gush into her pussy. She sighed. This, even though he had just masturbated. There was a certain joy to be ahead in the insatiability of youth; it offset the lack of ability to control. And there was something to be said for the man who could take and give pleasure at a pace which allowed Sheila to take incessant pleasure.

She lifted herself up and rammed down to give Sham the pleasure of a full and proper caress by her pussy. "Ah!" shouted the boy as she fucked his cum spewing penis. It was over in a few thrusts. He was sobbing in pleasure and regret at the swift conclusion. She leaned forward, her curvaceous rear jutting up in the air but still retaining part of him inside her. Her mouth came over his mouth and she murmured "Shhh!" reassuring him that she was still in charge of him. She opened her mouth and kissed him tonguing him. Small fluttering kisses on his cheeks and neck were her way of showing that her interest in him was far from over.

"And I thought you had just masturbated," she murmured into his ear, catching his lobe in her lips. He buried his head in the crook of her neck and smelt the wonderful womanly aroma which was Sheila's natural state. She rose off him, gasping at the vacuum which seemed unbearable. He leapt up too, surprised. He wanted more but he knew nothing of how to take more.

His penis gave no indication of having been conquered. It stood like before, proud and erect. If anything gave away the situation it was the whitish flow of fluids down the trunk which betrayed the recent cumming.

"Come," she invited him, standing up. She still wore her blouse and bra open in the front but nothing else as the petticoat dropped to the floor. Sham watched captivated by the curve of her hips and ass. She pulled him and took him to the bathroom. There she sat him on a marble slab and knelt between his legs. Her face hovered over his cock as she murmured to him again, "I will teach you how to enjoy aunty in every way," she said. She could have been talking that lovingly to the penis in her face for the way she was caressing it. She poured warm water over his groin and soaped him. Her fingers lovingly slid up and down the cock as she rinsed him thoroughly.

Sham shuddered and pleasured at the stroking. His hands roamed her back and his legs pressed against her cushiony breasts. When Sheila rested back on her heels, still kneeling, his cock was standing upright in all its glory. She had him cleaned and free from their messy juices. It was reddened from its new experiences.

Sheila leaned forward and kissed the scrotum. Her lips moved up the bottom of his cock, nibbling and pressing her lips on the trunk. "Aunty!" hollered Sham. This was beyond his wildest imagination. His best hope had been to strike up a friendship and see what happened next. And here was this lady gobbling at his cock hungrily.

Releasing a gob of saliva on to his penis to avoid hurting him, Sheila went to work with a gusto, her head bobbing up and down on his throbbing cock. Her own desires bubbled up but she continued to pleasure Sham. Now her hand ran up and down his cock and she twisted and turned the cock her mouth open and roaming the head continuously.

She moved up his body kissing him all the way up. And then she covered his mouth with hers, letting him taste himself on her lips. She now stood in front of him and pulled his head to her breasts. He kissed and sucked at the mounds enjoying the treat. She reached for his hand and guided it to her own pussy. Sham palmed her cunt and rubbed at her. It maddened her and then further crazed her when she realised there would be no penetrating fuck from his fingers.

Frantically she grabbed his fingers and bunched two of them and then stammered, "Pretend these two are your cock!" She thrust them at her pussy and Sham realised what she meant. Awkwardly, he worked at getting an angle at which to probe her.

"Yes!" she hissed to encourage him by letting him know he was headed in the right direction. Meanwhile she held his head to her breasts, feeding the mounds to him. "Suck me hard," she pleaded with him.

His fingers slid into her tentatively and young Sham marvelled at the hot, slick channel that welcomed his fingers. He slid in and out of her pussy and his lips worked her nipples in and out of his own mouth.

"Oh yes, my baby!" groaned the woman loudly, as her pussy pulsated with a vitality missing in her own masturbation. Her hips thrust at the hand between the legs and her she slapped her breasts on his face in a frenzied attempt to take more pleasure. The wild thrusting and jerking did nothing for her; it only showed her desperate need for a satisfying fuck. She would have to train him lots before he could satiate her the way she wanted.

She moved to the washbasin platform and seated herself on that, her knees spread apart, her cunt open wide. She pulled him to her. Hooking her legs behind his ass, she took in the penis with a new ease.

"Now!" she commanded. "Fuck me!"

Sham hissed in pleasure as he felt her cunt like he had not felt it the first time. This was the real thing! He could feel her throbbing along his pillar and grabbing at him. Sliding his hands under her ass he pulled her close to him, groin to groin meshed against one another.

"Good!" she encouraged him. He seemed a fast learner; like most of them. Her hips slid on the marble and she rode his cock, like she was a socket mounted on a rail. He fucked back with youthful vigor. They thrust against each other.

This was fantastic! Sheila felt the hard thrusting of this man against her. He was young and wanting. He was rock hard and since she set her eyes on him his cock had not grown flaccid even for a bit. In fact, she did not know what he looked like when not erect. She slid forward on him. She moved back and gave space for him to slam into her. She laughed her pleasure as her hands reached around to grab his ass and hold him tight to her.

They clung to each other as each tried to hold the other as a steady target. He wanted her pussy held firm and open for his ramming. She wanted the rod held straight and ready to take her pummelling cunt. With a slight lifting of her hips she changed the angle to take his cock on her clit.

"Ah!" she screamed in wild abandon like she had all those years ago in the Assam forests. Her body bucked and thrashed as she felt her first full orgasm in the arms of a man in a long time. She sobbed her orgasm out in a series of gasps and cries which startled the young man. Tears streamed from Sheila's eyes in relief as she realised what she had been missing. She ground herself mercilessly on his hard-as-ever cock.

She was glad he had masturbated and for his second quick cumming; it gave her an unrelenting monster to feed on. She convulsed, once, twice, thrice and then in slowing pools of orgasm it all came to a halt. She held her cunt against the base of his cock, pressed hard, her eyes shut tight and her nails drawing lines on his back. She was sobbing and shuddering alternately so the inexperienced young man could not make out whether there was unbridled joy or sadness. The only give away was the constant stream of termors on his cock from her still pulsating cunt.

She clung to him, unwilling to let him go. He tried to push her away but she wiggled herself back on to his cock. Finally, he leaned and bit at her nipple playfully. It made her squirm and release him. If she had known why he was pushing her away she might have let him do it sooner.

It was Sham's turn to sink to his knees. He buried his face in her gaping open cunt, not knowing what to do, except that his instincts told him to kiss her there. He kissed hard. He toyed with his tongue. He plunged his tongue into the soft, bubbling flesh finding it would not probe open further like his penis could. He kissed the way she had kissed his cock; a thousand kisses on every spot. Sheila shuddered and grabbed his head, thrusting her pussy onto his face, grinding herself for pleasure.

She would have to teach him this too; not a frantic gobble at her pussy but a more measured, cadenced tonguing of her cunt would do wonders. She let out a long sigh. So much to do, teach, find and research. She loved youth for its unending desire; she loved youth for the number of things it allowed her to teach.

This however, was the time for a plain, raw fuck. To initiate the boy. To take the edge off her own pent up desire.

She pushed his head back. Pleasurable though it was, it was not how she wanted to be eaten. Training him was the key. For now, she lay down on the floor, holding her legs up and open, inviting him to enter her. He lay with his head between her legs and sucked violently. This was a better effort and she jerked in a spontaneous, small release. She clutched at his head and whined her pleasure. He was insatiable – this was going to be fun.

He kneeled between her legs and crept forward, his cock over her cunt. She held him and guided him in. He rested his upper body on his arms placed on either side of her. Then, as if he was riding his bike, Sham commenced a steady, rhythmic pounding of the woman under him. She held his ass feeling the muscles clenching as he fucked. His fucking increased in force steadily. Soon, Sheila's breasts were jiggling to the hard ramming. Her head was nearing a wall as he pounded up into her, and they slowly slid closer to the wall. She put her hands on top of her head to prevent hurting herself but Sham was now unmindful. And became more and more animal.

He leaned forward and sucked and gnawed at her breasts, thrusting continuously. He grabbed a towel and dried his cock and her cunt from the juices they had generated. And then re-entered her when both were mostly dry. Taking advantage of the friction, he rammed himself into her making her scream in pleasure and agony. Sheila grabbed at him and clung on as her cunt spewed its release of one more orgasm. This was a more watery release which reduced the slickness of her cunt.

The young man who had come twice in quick succession was still nowhere near cumming. Sheila could fuck for hours and in various positions. But today was after a long time and she felt unprepared for a sudden ratcheting up of sexual activity like this. Her pussy worked to make him cum. But he pounded on.

She wiggled and thrust back; it only made her own cumming more intense. He ploughed into her as if to make up for her past.

She ringed his cock, thrusting her hand between them, to make it release. It made him more animal and she creid out in ecstasy as his cock took her in a new angle.

She tapped her heels on his ass and this time he shuddered. She repeated the pattern with gusto.

Sham started to sob in great big heaves.

"Aunty!" he slobbered. She ringed his cock again.

"Aunty! Aunty! Aunty!" he screamed in uncontrolled release.

This time she felt he was too loud. It was she who made the noises while copulating and this was the first time she was hearing her partner scream. It sounded too loud!

"Sheila aunty," she murmured, covering his lips with her long fingers.

"Sheila aunty! Sheila!" he hollered. He could not leave out the aunty. It did not sound respectable, he thought incongruously. "Aunty!" he added as he felt he had to be careful in how he handled this wonderful woman.

"Yes, baby! Your Sheila Aunty!" she cooed, as she felt relief that the pounding was about to come to an end for now. She wanted a stud like him. But for later. Right now she wanted this to end.

"Sheila aunty! Sheila aunty! Sheila aunty!" repeated Sham in a tremulous voice as his orgasm eluded him. He was on the brink. The pleasure was intense. It was great to be here. But he also wanted to fill her.

"Fuck me! Fill me baby!" she encouraged him. It did the trick, as it usually did.

"But I don't want this to end!" he wailed as his cum shot forth.

"It won't!" blurted out Sheila, gasping in her own, uncounted orgasm. "I am here. Fuck me when you like. "

"Yaaaah?" he asked as his cock spewed despite his wanting to stop it.

"Yes! And however you like it!" she cried out, cumming in unison with him.

"Will you take me like this again?" he gasped, as he thrust fully, holding his penis deep in her at the moment of its spurting.

"Oh yes!" she exulted, feeling the warm surge in her womb. "Fill me. Like this. Again and again!" she gasped thrusting back at him.

Oh! This was beautiful! She wanted this kind of animal like lovemaking so much! A dam had been breached within her and she knew it. She rocked him, couching his penis in her, milking him as he came in a final series of tremors. And then he collapsed on top of her, his cock releasing small dribbles as he came in a number of small releases. She felt him resting on her breasts, coming to rest on her like a felled beast. She caressed his back with hands and her heels, rocking him. The poor boy was breathless from his exertions. She herself was aching with a wonderful stretching that only a young man could give her.

She pushed him off gently, gasping as she felt him vacate her. He flopped on his back and lay there with his penis still erect, now slick once again with a mix of their juices. Sheila laughed, "You came to see aunty! Did you see enough of her, or is it I who saw you?"

Sham was still breathing heavily and looked over at Sheila who too was on her back, large breasts heaving from her own exertion and looking well and truly taken. Sheila was fulfilled and knew she had found a new lover. She snuggled up to him and put her leg across his body; he jumped as her leg hit his cock, threatening to hurt him.

"Sorry!" she laughed. She rested her head on his broad chest. Reaching behind she found a sheet and used it to cover them. Then through the sheet her fist gripped his cock and stroked him gently. Once, twice and then thrice. Then she slid her hand under and felt the semi-dry cock. It was hard as ever. She kissed the chest, hand still working on the flesh.

"Are you usually free at this time of day?" she asked toying with him. "This boy has promise," she thought to herself as the penis swelled back to its pre-fuck hardness.

"Aunty!" groaned Sham. "Yes!"

"Yes to what?" she teased. "This?" she asked with a stroke of the fistful of cock "Or free at this time?"

He gagged at her masterful stroking and turned toward her once again grabbing a breast to counter attack her at.

"Shhh!" she soothed him. "Rest now," she said, releasing him and freeing herself from him. "This is just the beginning. Aunty has lots to show you. And wants you to lot of things," she said. Her mind was on how much she wanted him to eat her. And for to eat him. And to fuck. And to be fucked.

Sheila was reborn as her old self once again. Sham clung to this wonderful woman and allowed himself to drift into slumber, his mouth on her breast and head resting on her. It was a new beginning for both of them. One with a lot of promise.

12