Across the Ages 04: 1980 Thelma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that is very nice. Come over here and let me feel it," said Dorothy.

Jack hesitated, wondering if this would be violating the rule he had with Kay, that the only exception to their fidelity was the Barron women. Then he thought about Lowell and wondered whether they had already broken that rule. Then again, maybe it was alright if it was sex with a Barron that included her partner. Thelma knew Jack well by now and knew exactly what was going on in his head.

"Oh for god's sake stop thinking so much and get over here. It will be fine. I'm here."

Jack moved between them and turned towards Dorothy. She took his cock in her hand and stroked it to full hardness.

"Go ahead Dot, give it a suck, you know you want to," said Thelma. "Dorothy has always been very oral, man or woman, it doesn't matter."

Dorothy took Jack's cock in her mouth and rolled her tongue around the head. Thelma went over to the table to make Jack his gin and tonic. When she came back she handed it to him and moved behind him, pressing her breasts against his back and fondling his bum.

"Such a lovely bum you have, Jack, it reminds me of my Jack that weekend long ago."

"His name was Jack too?"

"Oh yes, didn't I tell you? You are very like him. Same dark hair, same eyes, same bum, same cock."

Dorothy pushed down, swallowing him deep into her throat, and held him there for a while, then came up for air with a gasp and resumed lapping at his helmet, her rough tongue stroking the underside. Jack looked down at her stretched lips taking his hard cock.

"Here, let me take that drink from you and take her face in your hands. You'd like that, wouldn't you Dot?"

Dorothy nodded wordlessly, her mouth full of Jack's cock. He held her head firmly and started fucking her face, pushing deeper each time, the come building up in him.

"Would you like me to make him squirt, Dot?" asked Thelma.

Dorothy groaned and nodded, never stopping, sucking him hard now, swallowing him, her hand between her legs, pushing her fingers furiously into her cunt. Jack was on the verge when Thelma shoved a finger deep into his arsehole, causing him to explode in Dorothy's mouth with a force he had never felt before, filling her mouth with a flood of semen. Dorothy shivered and swallowed and pulled back, intent now on her own orgasm as her fingers pistoned in and out of her cunt. "Suck my tits!" she cried. Thelma and Jack moved in on either side of her. "Oh yes, oh god, oh fuck, I'm coming!" she screamed. Her orgasm was a long high-pitched scream, the opposite to Thelma's deep earthy groan. She slumped back into her chair and smiled.

"Yes, I see what you mean, Thelma, he does remind me of your Jack."

"Let's jump in the pool and cool off, shall we?" suggested Thelma.

In the pool they cuddled and fondled each other, soft fleshy breasts and bums against hard nipples, cocks, and fingers. Jack came up behind Thelma and gave her an affectionate hug from behind, reaching around to fondle her breasts.

"I love your breasts, they are just like Peggy's."

"She does take after me, doesn't she?"

"Yes, in sexual appetite as well as appearance."

"True enough. Oh, it feels like you are ready again," said Thelma, feeling Jack's hardening cock between her cheeks. She moved over to the side of the pool in the shallow end and leaned over.

"We have some unfinished business, don't we Jack?"

She reached back and pulled her cheeks apart. "I want you to start in the lower hole and finish in the one above it, please. But give them a lick first, would you?"

Jack buried his face in her wide wild wet cunt, licking from her clitoris to her arsehole, savoring the musky tang, until Thelma groaned for him. He stood up, his cock harder than he had ever known it, and sheathed himself in her magic, warm, welcoming hole.

"Oh Jackie boy, I do love you," groaned Thelma. "I love the length and thickness of you filling me." Jack reached around grabbed her tits and started moving slowly in and out. Each time he bottomed out he gave an extra shove that pushed a groan out of Thelma and made a slapping noise against her cheeks. They moved in perfect synchrony, bodies pumping and swaying together.

"Oh god Jackie, just go for it, go for it as hard as you can."

In that moment Jack's mind flashed on Peggy, pulling up her dress and pulling him down on the floor, where they fucked with the same perfect joined motion. Thelma's fleshy bum was Peggy's fleshy bum, slapping against his thighs each time he rammed into her. Faster and deeper he went, until he felt Thelma's vagina contract around him, holding him in a tight pulsing embrace as the come started to rise up in him, a blaze of lust flashing through his body like summer lightning. Thelma's rythmic groans merged into one continuous low thunderous wail and he exploded deep inside her as she growled out her love and lust for him.

Silenced descended, a silence of bliss and completion, of bonding, of knowing that a love had been created and sealed. A silence of utter satisfaction and release. Dorothy was the first to break it.

"Well, that looks like it went well."

"You have no idea," said Thelma.

"I didn't know it could be like that," said Jack.

"Only once before was it like that for me," said Thelma. "Only once."

"Your other Jack?"

Thelma turned and took his face in her hands and kissed him, tears in her eyes. "Yes, my other Jack. Thank you. You brought him back for a while. But you were also you, this Jack here, and you were wonderful. I won't forget you."

"Nor me you," said Jack, raising his hand wistfully to her breast. "What is it about you Barron women?"

"It's not us, it's you. We love you because you love us."

"All of you and Kay are the only ones."

"That's why the fucking is so good. We fuck those we love and we love those we fuck."

Thelma started to get out of the pool. "Time to go in, I think." She paused. "We never got to the other hole, did we? Do you think you'll be able to manage one more?"

"In a little while," said Jack.

"Good. Let's go and have something to eat and then see what we can do."

As Jack followed her in he looked up and saw Viola through the guest house window, a wistful smile on her face.

12