Adelle's Girls: Cleo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey babe," he said, joining her on the bed.

"Hey... How long have I been out?" she asked, sitting up slowly. She grimaced slightly, turned so she wasn't sitting on her butt.

"You fell asleep right uh, after," he said, his hand rubbing along her thigh. "You okay?"

"Just a little tender," she explained, patting her butt. "Sorry I, uh, passed out on you."

Andrew smiled, shushing her. "It's alright, it seemed to take a lot out of you. I... I wanted to thank you for yesterday. Nicest birthday I ever had, I think."

"Really? I mean you've had so many," she said, arching an eyebrow at him. Andrew grinned at her teasing, sliding close for a kiss. "But you're welcome. Thank you, too."

"What for?"

"Best night of sex ever, I think," she said honestly, laughing.

"Really? I mean you've had so many," Andrew responded, grinning. Cleo shook her head in mock disgust. "But you're welcome too. It was my pleasure."

Cleo smiled. "I bet." She glanced at the clock and was surprised at the time. "Shit I didn't realize how late it was. I've got to get going," she said, slipping out of bed and heading to the bathroom. Andrew stayed in bed, smiling as he watched her pert bottom retreating. "What time's your flight?" she called as she stepped into the shower.

"One o'clock, so I still have a few hours," Andrew said absently. As he listened to the sounds of her showering, he thought about this young woman who had bewitched him so. Smart, to the point of being a bit of a smart ass, funny, gorgeous, deeply sexual... He'd never met anyone quite like her before. If he had met Cleo at a bar or a party, he would have pursued her like nothing else. But he hadn't. He'd hired her... And he would keep hiring her, he knew. He shook his head, feeling like a love-struck schoolboy. As she emerged from the bathroom drying off, he shook his head. "There are worse ways to be," he murmured to himself.

"Huh?" Cleo asked as she dried her hair.

"Nothing," he said, smiling. "Got plans for the day?"

"Not a thing," she said, wrapping her head in the towel and drying her nude body. "Had a full enough day yesterday. I think I'll just laze about..." she drifted off, noticing the way Andrew was looking at her nude body. Just that, just that look was enough to get her pussy flowing.

No, she thought, stop. You were supposed to have been out of here a half-hour ago. You've got to get going, cash the check and move on. This is a job, not a date. Not a fantastic date that featured some of the dirtiest, best fucking sex I've ever had in my life. So just get dressed, say goodbye and go home... And masturbate thinking about his cock pounding your ass.

"Andrew, I've..." she started.

"God you're gorgeous," he said quietly, staring at her body. Cleo smiled shyly, quickly getting dressed.

"I've got to get going," she said as she slipped her dress back on and quickly packed up. She tried not to look at Andrew, because she felt like he'd be able to get her going with a look. She didn't turn around again until she was ready to go. "Alright! I'm off."

"You should put shoes on hon," Andrew said, smiling at her discomfort. Cleo frowned and went to pull her shoes on, only to have Andrew bring her her bag at the door. "I can't thank you enough for this... It really was the nicest birthday I could have imagined." He kissed her softly. "Thank you."

"It was my pleasure," she said softly, kissing him again. "Really. When will I see you again?" she asked as she opened the door to the hallway.

"Soon," Andrew said, smiling, "real soon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Adelle's, Cleo speaking, how may I help you?"

"Hello Cleo," Andrew said, surprising her. It had only been a few days since his birthday. "I'd like to make a booking. June 18th." Cleo snapped straight. "Is that alright?"

"Mr. Dunn that's..." She glanced at Adelle, saw she was on the phone, distracted by something on her screen. "That's my birthday."

"I know. You told me," he said lightly. "I don't want to interrupt any of your plans or anything," he quickly explained, "I'd just like to see you that night. Come to my room whenever you can. Book it as an overnight, I don't mind."

"I uh..." At the other desk, Adelle hung up her phone and glanced at her. "Not a problem, sir. We'll call to confirm," she said automatically, putting the booking in the computer. Thinking quickly, she booked it for the day before, the 17th.

"Thank you Cleo," he said, very pleased with himself.

"Not a problem sir, have a nice day," she said as she hung up. "Sneaky goddamn bastard," she muttered to herself, a smile already curling her lips.