Adjustment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope to."

"Can they make them sensitive to the touch?"

"I think so, yes."

"Lovely. Do you mind?" he asked, opening a drawer in the small wooden stand next to the chair. He extracted restraints.

"No," Paul answered.

"No, you don't want this or, no, you don't mind?"

"I don't mind."

"I'll be cruel, but you'll be completed. I know how controlling, protecting your parents have been without knowing what you want. I'll free you. I'll give you both control and what you want."

"I don't mind," Paul repeated. The professor was a god. Paul was fairly dripping at the thought of what the two could do together--assuming the professor really did know he was fully trans and was aroused by that. But the professor seemed to be all knowing. This man said he wanted to free him, to complete him.

Talmadge strapped the young man's forearms in two places each on the arms of the chair. He then reached back to reveal that a dog collar was dangling off the center of the chair back. This was snapped in place around Paul's throat, holding his head against the chair back. Paul wasn't going to leave the chair until the man let him.

Paul began to pant and to whimper. "Be good to me. Please be good to me," he whispered. He was beginning to realize what this was going to entail.

"I'll be very good to you," the professor said, and then he laughed. He put both hands on Paul's breasts and manipulated them, paying close attention to the nipples with his thumb and forefinger.

"It will be great when these are plump. Like small melons, please, not watermelons. Firm but filling just one hand each."

Paul moaned and pushed his chest up into the professor's hands. The young man couldn't wait to have more, for men to worship his breasts.

"You're a beautiful young man, Paul. I've never fucked an Asian before. This will be a nice experience. I've done trans before, some with nice breasts in addition to sweet pussies. If you'll be my bitch I'll pay for your breasts. Will you be my bitch, Paul?"

"Yes, I'll be your bitch, Daddy," Paul murmured. Coach Grogan liked being called daddy. Paul thought Talmadge would too, and he did. He smiled. He reached down and pulled off Paul's shoes and socks and then his trousers and briefs. The young man was naked in the chair now except for the Yin/Yang medallion on the gold chain around his neck.

"Such a beautiful body. So young and vibrant and yielding," the professor murmured as he leaned down and took Paul's mouth with his. As they went into a deep kiss, the professor's left hand glided down Paul's trembling body, covered the V of his cunt, and applied rhythmic pressure. Paul breathed heavily through the capture of the kiss and rocked his pelvis against the hand. Talmadge parted the folds of the cunt and entered him with two fingers.

Breaking away from the kiss, Talmadge whispered, "Nice. Very nice."

He was driving Paul wild with the play of his hands on the trans's body, and Paul exclaimed, "Oh, shit. Fuck. Fuck me, Daddy. Screw me hard."

Talmadge laughed. "All in good time." He rubbed the vestigial penis clit at the top of the cunt, captured it between thumb and forefinger, and worked it. Paul squirmed under him. "Fuck me. FUCK ME!"

"Fuck you here, with my hand?" Talmadge asked, moving his fingers down, entering the cunt with two of them, then three, then four. Paul panted hard and bucked against the hand. "You want me to fist fuck you? Did your coach at E and H do that?" But then he said, "I think not. Not yet. Are you going to be my slave, Paul?"

"I'm your slave, Master," Paul answered. Daddy didn't seem enough. The man demanded to be a master. And when Paul said that, he realized that that was what he needed in this adjustment from being under his parents' wings to more independence, more risk. More sex. Life in transformation. "Take me. Fuck me. Own me, Master," he begged.

As he was saying that--revealing the revelation that had hit him--Talmadge had extracted his hand, opened the drawer of the stand beside the chair, and taken out a bottle of pills. He popped two. Then, standing in front of Paul, he stripped off his own clothes. Paul sucked in his breath. For his age, the professor's body was beautiful--lightly hirsute, hard-bodied, everything in perfect proportion. He was half hard when he stripped, but, thanks to the pills, his erection was immediately going stiff. He grasped it and wagged it at Paul. He had nothing to be ashamed of in the length or girth department.

"All of this. Your pussy is going to sheath all of this," he said. Paul moaned again, his body shimmering at the declaration.

Talmadge reached into the drawer again and pulled out a tear-shaped butt plug and a thick dildo. Paul whimpered and writhed as the plug was forced up his ass and then panted hard, gave gasps and little yelps, and fought ineffectually against his bonds as Talmadge worked his cunt with the dildo.

Paul came and then collapsed, exhausted into the chair. The dildo was removed and cast aside, and Talmadge went down on his knees between the young man's thighs, lifted Paul's legs to hook on his shoulders, and buried his face in Paul's cunt, eating him out vigorously, while Paul moaned and gasped and rocked his face against the attack.

When Talmadge rose, put himself in position, and penetrated the cunt, the fuck was almost an anticlimax of what went before until the last few moments. He was still hard when he came inside the newly provided passage. He had barebacked the young man. His cum was oozing out of the snatch.

It had almost been an anticlimax. There were a few minutes of the buildup to climax when all of the meaning of this shone through. Talmadge had unexpectedly reached down and slapped Paul hard across the face--in one direction and the other. "Pay attention now," he declared, and Paul snapped his head around.

"I want to you to watch it--to glorify in what we can achieve--what I can and will do to you."

He moved Paul's legs to be hooked over the arms of the chair, on top of the young man's restrained forearms. Then he moved his hands under Paul's buttocks, grasped an orb in each hand, and raised and squeezed them open. "Watch it. Look down your body. This is what you went through all of that for--to be able to watch it enter you, fuck you."

Paul realized that was true. He had gone through the pain and suffering of acquiring a cunt just for this--to be able to see the cock enter him--and pull out and enter him again. He watched in fascination as Talmadge did just that--position his cock head between the cunt folds and then press in. Paul gasped and whimpered at the stretch of the cock invading him again--him watching it disappear inside him inch by inch. Both seeing and feeling at the same time heightened the sensation. Then he pulled it out to where Paul could see the rim of the cap. Then in, deeper. Paul arched his back, shut his eyes, and panted at the spread of the passage and the depth of the reach. He was being stretched to the limit. The muscles of his passage walls were undulating over the gloriously assaulting shaft.

"No. Open your eyes. Watch it!"

"Fuck. Shit," Paul murmured, feeling his pelvis go into a rocking motion against the thrusting cock, opening his eyes, reveling in the length and girth of the invading shaft, watching it bury itself inside him, withdraw, disappear, the cadence picking up, until, both of them giving a little cry, Talmadge jerked and released, jerked and released--pulled back out and covered the folds of the cunt with his cum.

He let Paul up out the chair after they had cooled down. He withdrew his cock, but he was maintaining his erection. Paul knew they weren't finished. He helped Paul, muscles stiff, rise from the chair, but he left the collar on, unhooking it from the back of the chair, put him on a leash, and made him crawl like a dog to the bedroom and the bed.

They fucked in a missionary position after Talmadge put Paul on his back and attacked his pussy with his tongue and teeth again. Later in the evening Paul rode Talmadge's cock in a reverse Cowboy, with the professor tugging on the leash attached to the collar. Even later, Paul lay on his belly and allowed his arms to be raised over his head and his wrists restrained while Talmadge ran an arm under his belly, lifting him up on his knees, mounted him from above and behind, and alternated fucking him in the cunt and the ass, just as Tyron had done the night before.

Even later yet, the two stretched out against each other, closely entwined, Talmadge said, "You might as well stay the night. I'll drive you back in the morning."

"Yes. Whatever you want... Master," Paul answered.

Talmadge sighed his approval. "I think you'll adjust to university life here just fine," he said.

"I know I will," Paul answered.

With a low laugh, Talmadge rolled over on top of him; entered his cunt thick and deep, still holding his erection; and fucked him again.

12