Adventure with you

Story Info
A man describes how he'd please a woman if given the chance.
1.9k words
4.56
6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*************************************************************************************************************

This is my first story, please let me know what you think. I am very open to constructive criticism.

*************************************************************************************************************

I open the oak wood door and you follow me inside. Closing the door behind you, I look you into your brown eyes and smile. I smile wider seeing that you're smiling back at me. I can hardly contain my happiness, having talked to you for so long and finally having you right there standing in front of me. It's almost unbelievable. I let out a small giggle and look at the floorboards before looking back up at your eyes still looking up at me, never having moved. Feeling a growing smile still making its way across my face, my thoughts go of all those nights I thought about you while touching myself. All those dreams I had about being inside of you. Running my hands over every inch of your body. Running my hands through your hair, biting your earlobes, grabbing your tits, feeling your arms wrapped around me, running my hands up and down the inside of your thighs, sucking on your fingers, pinching your nipples. I can feel myself getting hard as I continue reminiscing about the fantasies I've had. I imagine teasing you, getting close to your vulva over and over again without touching it.Drawing circles around your clit, getting closer and closer with each loop until barely touching you and then starting over again. Thrusting deep inside you while you ride me in the backseat of your car. I remember how many times I touched myself thinking of you.

I catch myself, realizing that I'd been silent for just long enough to provoke a bit of a strange look from you. Caught off guard, I stutter "so-sorry" before awkwardly chuckling and bashfully smiling at you. Catching myself, I try to appear as sexy as possible and ask in a low voice "do you want me to kiss you." Already over me being shy, but waiting for me to ask or just move in and kiss you you look back up at me and say "yeah."

I gingerly put my hand on your cheek as I lean down and bring my face close to yours, getting so close until I can feel the heat radiating off of your lips as we get closer and closer. Our lips touch for a brief moment, and, not being able to help myself. I start kissing you hard. Fast. Pushing you up against the door that just latched behind us. I wrap my arms around you and pull you towards me. Grabbing you. Kissing you passionately. I pant heavily between lustful kisses, running my hands along your body. Grabbing your ass. Your tits. Pushing myself against you. Letting out little uncontrollable moans as we continue to kiss.

Breaking away for a second, I say that we should move to my bed. You agree. I kick off my shoes and you follow suit. I sit down on my bed and you straddle me, taking my head in both of your hands as I hug your waist. I can feel myself getting harder and harder as we continue to kiss and I start to take off your top, exposing your bra. I continue, unlatching it between soft moans and sloppy kisses. Your bra falls to the floor and, while pulling you close with one hand, I take my other hand and lightly make circles around your nipple. Getting closer and closer until I just barely brush it, almost by accident before retreating to tease you again. I feel your nipples getting hard and my dick echoes them, getting fully hard at your nipples' response. I continue teasing you for just another minute or so before running my hands and fingers over your nipple in circles. Alternating between that and lightly pinching it or rolling it between my index finger and thumb. You let out a small gasp and I feel my cock twitch.

I feel you start to grind against me. Moving back and forth to the rhythm of our kisses. I break away from you for just a second, panting heavily as I look you in the eyes and take off my shirt. I jump right back into kissing you, playing with your nipples and feeling your skin pressed against mine. Moving a hand behind your head and grabbing a handful of hair, I move my lips away from yours and kiss right under your ear before dragging my teeth across your earlobe. I keep kissing you. Feeling our bodies get start to get lightly coated in sweat, gliding across each other while listening to our symphony of pants and moans.

You stand up and start unbuttoning your pants, and I unbutton my jeans, breathing heavily as I slide them off before you jump back on top of me. We continue making out passionately while grinding against each other. I shudder at how good your pussy feels grinding against my dick through our underwear. I move my head down to your nipples and suck and kiss them as you moan. I lightly bite them while pulling you close to me and feel your pussy pushing up against my dick. Reaching down, I slowly take out my cock, and pausing, I look you in the eyes and ask, "can I slide your panties to the side?" You nod and I reach down, exposing you and feeling the heat emanating from your vulva before you set yourself back down on me. I can't help but moan as I feel how wet you are. I kiss you as my hard dick sandwiches itself between your outer lips as we continue pushing ourselves against each other. I tell you how good you feel you grinding up and down along my shaft. Gliding against each other as I kiss you and play with your nipples. You push me over and lay on top of me, sliding over my cock. I grab your ass with one hand and pull you closer to me. Pushing you into me harder.

Panting, I move my lips to your ear and whisper "do you want me to go down on you?" "yeah" you say softly, half-moaning. I smile and flip you over until I'm on top. I keep kissing you but make my way down your body slowly, pausing to kiss and suck your nipples. Making my way down your belly before finally reaching your clit. I get close to your clit, almost touching it, my breath so close you can feel it before moving down your inner thigh and start lightly kissing you, moving closer and closer to your pussy each time my lips leave your skin. I do this on both sides, kissing you harder as I go. I get close, and start kissing lightly around the outside of your vulva. Hinting at it. Almost touching. Occasionally moving up close to your clit, almost touching it before moving back down and kissing around you. I keep doing that but every so often, maybe every 30 seconds or so, I put a kiss right on your clit. Under the hood. Before moving back to what I was doing, just teasing you. Giving you a taste.

Then, all at once, I'd kiss your clit, taking my tongue and slowly moving it up and down your clit. Pushing into you hard. I'd keep doing this, going up and down ever so slowly for a few minutes. Not changing, just staying consistent. I'd think about how much I loved the way your pussy tasted, the way it smelled. It'd turn me on so much that I'd start stroking my hard cock slowly, at the same rhythm as I licked you. Then, I'd take one finger, and put it right at your opening. Just resting, feeling how wet you were. Then, I'd push it in just up to my first knuckle. I'd look up at you as I did this. Changing from moving up and down with my tongue to moving in slow hard circles while just letting my finger rest inside you. Curling it, pulsing it ever so slightly. Then, looking up at your face, I'd slowly push my finger all the way in until it couldn't go in anymore and I'd slowly start curling it, pressing against your upper walls. I'd start focusing on your clit again, moving up and down with my tongue now. Moaning every so often. Listening to you. Trying to judge what felt good, reading your cues. Asking you what you wanted and following your advice. I'd start alternating between circles and moving up and down with my tongue, speeding up, moving at the same speed as my finger.

Speeding up slightly, I'd slip another finger in and keep curling them towards me. I'd do this for a while. Staying consistent, still going pretty slow, as I switched between moving in circles and going up and down. Then, once I felt you were ready, I'd put a third finger in and do the same motion. Curling. Then, I'd start moving fast with my tongue. Moving up and down, asking you if I should go faster or slower until I found the perfect speed. I'd ask how fast you wanted me to go with my fingers and match what you wanted. I'd keep this up. Staying the same, staying consistent. Occasionally switching from going up and down to circles. Listening to your moans to figure out what felt best. I'd keep doing this, the only thing that would change would be me finally adding a fourth finger once you were ready for it. Then, I'd keep doing what you wanted. What felt best until I felt you contract around my fingers and cum. Once you wanted me to, I'd stop. I'd take my hand out and rest it over your pussy for as long as you wanted. Then, I'd start kissing you passionately again, making sure to visit your nipples before reaching your lips. I'd slowly start teasing your pussy again. Taking my fingers and lightly brushing towards your vulva on your inner thighs. I'd keep doing this, teasing you, drawing light circles around your clit, careful not to touch you. I'd keep doing this and communicate with you about what you wanted until you begged me to fuck you.

My cock would already hungrily be waiting at attention, precum forming on the tip. I'd take out a bottle of lube and pour a generous amount on my dick. Then, I'd push myself into you. Parting your lips. Going slowly at first, enjoying how wet we both were. Feeling the head pop in, then going farther, inch by inch until all eight inches of my thick cock were filling you up. Feeling myself stretching your walls as I pushed in further and further. Closing my eyes and gasping at how good you felt. Kissing you hard. Passionately. Then, once I was all the way in, I'd pause for a second before thrusting deep. Hard. Fucking you. I'd do this again and again. Whatever position you wanted. Fucking you hard and deep. Trusting myself as deep inside of you as I could. Bottoming out every time. Fucking you faster and faster. Passionately. As hard as I could. I'd fuck you like that for as long as you wanted. Kissing you the whole time. Feeling your body against mine. Feeling our sweat mixing. Listening to our heavy breathing. Biting your ears. Your tits, begging you to let me cum. Eventually, you'd say yes, and I'd fuck you even faster. Eventually taking one long hard thrust as deep as I could inside of you and flooding your pussy with my sperm, breeding you. I'd stay like that for a while. Gasping, holding you, keeping myself deep inside of you until I got soft and slipped out of you. I'd hold your body just like that until drifting off to sleep.