Adventures with My Stepmom Ch. 2

Story Info
He & Marie take it slow.
2.5k words
4.48
136k
33
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well Marie and I both decided we could continue having sex, but we had to be very careful. Only when it was safe, we would make love. But every time we had a minute alone we would tease each other. If there was someone at the house, we wait until it was just us in the room, then we might kiss for a few seconds. Even in public we would touch each other when no one was looking. We would do things like, her grabbing my crotch as we shopped, or I would rub her breast while we were in the back corner of a store. For an older woman she could be very sexy.

One weekend when my Dad was home, she asked me to go to the grocery store with her, and of course I said yes. As I drove her to the store she told me how horny she was. Marie told me that my Dad and her never had sex anymore. Marie had to have something, she was not dead, but she loved him very much.

As we drove down the road Marie leaned over and put her tongue in my ear. She sucked on my ear lobe and rubbed my chest. I put my hand on her leg and slide it between her thighs. As I rubbed her crotch she would moan in my ear, causing my dick to get hard. She knew what it was doing to me. Marie undid my pants, reached into my boxers and pulled out my cock. She started to kiss me on the neck as she jacked my dick. I knew what she was going to do so I went down some back roads.

"I want you so bad, I can't stand this, your Dad has been in town for a whole week and I am very horny. I can't wait until tomorrow when he leaves to make love, I need it today." She said into my ear as she stroked my dick.

Marie lowered her mouth onto my dick and started sucking away. I scrambled for a private place so we could fuck, or make love as she likes to hear. As I pulled off the road into a clump of trees, I pulled her up and told her come outside with me. As we walked around the mini van to the back, I opened the back door and folded the seat forward. I turned to Marie and kissed her. She was like a wild animal, she grabbed my dick and said, "I want you to make me cum, I need you bad." I unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts and pulled them her ankles and she stepped out of them. I knelt down and licked her belly button and made my way to her already wet cunt. She stood there pulling my head into her crotch and spreading her legs. I was teasing her clit with my tongue. Marie raised one leg and put it on my shoulder and grabbed the van for support. She started humping my face as I licked her entire pussy inside and out.

"Lay down in the van." I said as I stood up.

Marie laid in the back of the van and spread her legs."Make love to me, I want it hard and fast." She said breathing heavily.

I pulled down my pants and she grabbed my cock and pulled to her waiting vagina. I pushed my dick into her slowly until I was all the way in her. I raised her legs and put them up on my chest. With Marie's feet wrapped around my head, I leaned over her and drove my dick deep inside her wet hole. I started going faster and faster until I was pounding her as hard as I could. The van was shaking as I fuck her the way she asked me to. Marie told me in our earlier talks that she likes it slow, but I guess she just needed a change of pace this time. I had her legs in the air and was slamming it into her. This was great, she was now coming to me for sex. The more it gave it to her the loader she got. I could hear our bodies slapping together as I drilled her in the back of the van.

"Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh yes I'm cumming." Marie shouted out.

That was all I needed to hear. I exploded inside of Marie and filled her full of cum. I fell on top of her and kissed her as my cock went limp.

We got dressed and went shopping. We were running late so we hurried the grocery shopping along. We must have been fucking for 30 minutes or better. We hurried home so my Dad would wonder what was taking us so long. Later that night my Dad got a phone call, he need to be in Atlanta by lunch time the next day. My Dad and Marie went to bed early that night. I followed right after them. I laid in bed wondering how much sex we would have in the next week with the house to ourselves.

The next morning as I woke, I looked out the window to see my Dad's car gone, I knew he had left to go out of town. I walked down the hall and heard water running in the kitchen. I just figured Marie was cleaning up. When I entered the kitchen I saw Marie bent over with her head in the sink washing her hair.

"Good morning, did you have a good night sleep." I said as I sat in one of the chairs at the table. Marie was wearing her white robe again and I could see that she had on no underwear. Her robe was pulled up enough that I could see her bare ass.

"Well, good morning, yes I did, thanks to you." Marie giggled.

"Now that he's gone what can we do all weekend." I asked.

"I don't know, we'll see what comes up." She said.

I then stood up and walked behind Marie. I had not gotten dressed yet, so all I had on were my boxers. I stood behind her and put my hands on her ass. I reached down and rubbed the back of her legs.

"I know what I want to do." I told her. I reached between her legs and felt her hairy pussy. My finger slide between the lips of her cunt.

"No underwear this morning, I like that." I said softly.

"I was hoping you would notice." Marie said.

I knelt down behind her and buried my face in between her cheeks. As I licked her from behind, she began to spread her legs. It did not take her long for her cunt to become wet. I spread her ass cheeks and licked her pussy until she finished washing her hair. I stood up and she wrapped a towel around her head.

"I need to wash this treatment out of my hair now in the shower. You know where I'll be if you need me." She said as she grinned back at me. Marie then walked to her room and got into the shower. I waited a few minutes just to tease her. Then I heard her call me, as I entered her bathroom and closed the door, she pulled back the curtains just enough to expose her breast. Marie's nipples became very hard as the cool air touched them.

"Well, are you going to get in?" Marie asked.

"Do you think it is safe, I mean we can't hear if someone knocks at the door." I said as I stared at her erect nipples.

"The doors are already locked, so climb in." She said.

I undressed and climbed in the shower. Marie had her back to me, so I stepped up right behind her and slide my soft cock between her ass cheeks. Raising my hands around her I cupped her tits and squeezed her nipples. Her tits felt so good resting in my palms. She turned around and asked me "Would you like to wash me?". Without a word I grabbed the soap and started at her neck and shoulders. Marie closed her eyes as my hands reached her breast. Washing her body was very exciting for me. Felling her soft soapy skin caused my cock to harden. I continued to wash her as I made my way to her ass and between her legs.

After I washed Marie's entire body, she did the same for me, paying more attention to my stiff cock. She leaned forward and kissed me as she closed her hand around my dick and stroked it very slowly. Grabbing her waist I pulled her up against me, as Marie released my cock from her hand she threw her arms around my neck and I put my hands on her ass. My hands explored the curves of her butt as we kissed heavily standing under the warm water. She broke our kiss and asked me if I would like to continue this in the bed.

Marie and I toweled off and climbed onto the bed. She laid on her back with her legs spread waiting for me to please her. I crawled between her legs and laid on top of her with my dick pressing against her hairy cunt. As we kissed I started to grind into her very slowly. Marie meet my thrust by raising her hips.

"Ohh you feel so good, I want this to last all day." Marie said.

"I'm going to make love to you in every way. I've been waiting for this day for so long. I'm going to make love to you in every room in the house." I replied.

Marie rubbed her hands all over my back and shoulders as I kissed her neck. I kept grinding into her as I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth. I could feel her pussy juices on my cock as it slide between her swollen lips. I couldn't wait to put my raging cock deep inside her and listen to her moan as we made love.

"Lay on your back hon, I want to try something." Marie whispered to me as she pulled my head from her breast.

I laid on my back and she sat up and positioned herself on top of me with her ass in my face and my cock in her face.

"I've always want to try this. I saw it in one of my X-rated movies." She said as she looked back at me and smiled.

She then lowered her mouth to the head of my dick and sucked it like a loli pop as she stroked me with one hand. Marie was very good at giving head, I knew I would not last long if she performed like she did that day in the pool. Lifting my head up I started licking Marie's pussy as she continued sucking on my cock. I ate her pussy lick it had never been licked before, putting my tongue deep inside her I could taste her mature juices as they poured down into my mouth and onto my chin. Pulling my tongue out of her I licked and sucked on her clit as she began humping my face. I reached around, grabbed her ass cheeks, and spread them apart. Marie sat on my face with all of her weight and grunted as my tongue slide inside her hot pussy. She sucked my cock all the way in her mouth until I could feel the back of her throat. She sucked my dick faster and faster as her body began to tremble into an orgasm. She lifted her mouth from my dick and gripped it tightly in her hand as she stroked it up and down as fast as she could.

"Oh my god...I...I...I'm cumming. Don't stop...Oh yes, right there...feels so good." Marie moaned loudly as she came on my face.

Marie then turned her body around to face me, gave me a kiss and guided my dick into her soaking wet pussy. My dick slide easily into her loose cunt, slowly she lowered herself onto my thick cock until it was completely inside her. Putting her hands on my chest for support she rode my dick ever so slow.

"Mmm, you look good riding me Marie. I love being inside you." I said to her as I grabbed her hips. She leaned forward so that her tits were in my face, I reached up and pushed her tits together inward so I could suck on both her nipples at the same time. My tongue licked her nipples as she continued to slide my cock in and out of her mature pussy.

"Why have we waited so long to do this, I love having you inside me. I need to go slow for awhile so I can get used to the size of it, but I promise, I will give you the ride of your life." Marie whispered to me. She rode my cock slow for several minutes to get used to size of my dick and to enjoy the pleasure of fucking her stepson."Ok, are you ready for a good ride?" She said as she looked at me and smiled."I have been ready for you along time." I said as she picked up the pace. After a few seconds Marie was slamming her pussy down onto my dick as fast and hard as she could. She began moaning louder and louder as my cock went into her over and over. With Marie's tits bouncing up and down, all I could hear was our bodies slapping together and her moaning loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

Marie was fucking me this time and I loved it. She really knew how to ride a dick and she was loving it. She must have rode me for twenty minutes before she started to climax for the second time.

"I'm going to cum again, I want you to cum with me." She yelled.

"Oh yea, I'm cumming too." I said as I grabbed her hips and pulled down onto me.

Marie leaned forward and arched her back so that she could get my dick deeper inside her."Oh yes...Oh yes...here it comes. Put your finger in my ass, please do it, it would feel so good." Marie yelled out.

I reached around and shoved my middle finger into her tight asshole. As soon as I did this I felt her pussy tighten up around my dick. Marie was now fucking me harder than before. With my finger in her ass she came all over my dick and I filled her full with my own cum. My cock never did go limp so she kept riding me and I kept fingering her asshole. Several more minutes past as we fucked like wild animals, her on top of me riding the crap out of my dick, and me fingering her ass and sucking her tits as they bounced in and out of my mouth. Finally we came again and she collapsed on top of me. We laid there kissing and holding each other. Eventually we fell asleep with my limp cock still inside her.

To Be Continued...