After-Work Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the intensity of the moment built, so did the passion in their kisses, until he was down between her legs again, licking and sucking on her pussy, and groping her body. And then, sticking one finger and then two into her pussy, he started finger-fucking her wildly, swirling his fingers around and massaging her clit with his thumb. And in response, she gasped and moaned more and more loudly with each thrust, each swirl, each push of his fingers and rub of his thumb. Then running his other hand up and down her legs, he continued to finger-fuck her, gazing intently into her eyes, seeing the passion that was apparent there.

Then, as he pulled his fingers out, he stuck his tongue deep down inside her vagina, and then pulling it slowly out, he started to lick and suck on her pussy again, biting her clit lightly and then pulling it into his mouth, sucking on it until it became hard and erect like her nipples.

"Oh baby, I love your clit.... it gets so hard," he said in an amazed tone. "And look at your nipples, they're incredibly hard and erect, too."

With that, he reached for her nipples, took them between his fingers, and started pinching and squeezing them as he continued to suck and lick on her pussy.

"Oh baby, I want to get on top of you and ride your cock," she said seductively, "Oh God, yes, I want to ride your cock while I dangle my tits in your face and you suck on my hard, erect nipples."

Looking at her, he replied, "Wow, baby, that sounds wonderful," as he laid down. His cock, already hard and stiff, was sticking straight up, waiting for her to sit on it and ride it as long as she wanted.

She looked at his hard, erect dick and said, "My goodness, baby, your cock just never gets limp, does it?"

Smiling, he replied, "Not with you around, baby."

Giggling, she said, "Oh, you know just what to say, don't you?"

And they both laughed, knowing how much it sounded like a line, but him knowing that it really wasn't...

Then she got on top of him and positioning her pussy straight over his cock, she lowered herself down, gasping and moaning until his penis was completely inside her. "Oh God, baby, your cock feels so good inside my pussy.... it's so wet and ready for you," she said breathlessly, as she started to move around on top of him, loving the way his cock felt there inside her. And as she moved, she squeezed her cunt tightly around his cock, holding it in place and then easing off, over and over again.

Gasping and moaning in response, he said "Oh God, that feels so good.... I love the way you can squeeze your pussy like that."

And as she continued to squeeze and then release his cock, she said, "You mean like that, baby. Do you like that?"

Obviously enjoying it, he said, "Oh God, yes.... I love it."

Moving, gyrating, raising and lowering her body repeatedly, she continued to squeeze her pussy tightly around his cock, feeling so completely in tune with this new man and loving his reactions to all she was doing.

As she continued to move and writhe on top of him, she could feel another orgasm coming, and she screamed out, "Oh God, baby, I'm going to cum.... I'm going to cum...."

Looking at her in awe, he said, "Wow, baby, I've never been with a woman who can cum so much. I love it that you're multi-orgasmic.... it really turns me on."

And with that, she exploded into another orgasm, and practically screaming, she yelled out, "Oh God, I'm cumming.... baby, I'm cumming.... can you feel me cumming, baby?" Looking at her in total amazement, he smiled and said, "Oh yes, baby, I can feel you cumming, and it feels so incredible.... God, you're so hot."

Hearing him tell her that sent her further into an amazing orgasm, as her pussy pulsated and throbbed, contracting wildly, squeezing itself around his hard, stiff cock, sending more and more incredible sensations throughout her body. He held her tightly, thinking that she would be collapsing at any moment, he was surprised when she pulled herself up and started stroking his cock with her hand and then started licking it while she massaged his balls. She drew her tongue up and down his cock, opening her mouth and licking it on the side and circling her tongue over the entire shaft. Then she drew her tongue up toward the head of his cock, and started licking the tip and sticking her tongue into the opening there, all the while watching his face for his reactions.

Gasping and moaning throughout, he watched her intently as she continued to lick and stroke his cock, and then stick his entire penis into her mouth until it was deep down in her throat. Amazed, he watched as she pushed it deeper and deeper into her throat, starting to pull his cock out but then pushing it deeper into her throat, all the while sucking it, letting it go slightly and then sucking on it again. Holding his cock at the bottom, she moved her head around, causing his cock to swirl inside her mouth. She loved giving head, and loved it when a man truly enjoyed it.... and this new man was definitely enjoying it.

Gasping and moaning even more, he called out, "Oh yes, baby, that's it.... suck my cock.... Oh God, that feels so good." And then, taking his cock out of her mouth and stroking it with her hand, she told him, "I want you to cum in my mouth, and I want to swallow your cum..." and then smiling seductively, she asked, "Is that okay?"

With a wild, sex-crazed look in his eyes, all he could say was, "Yes, baby, please."

And then, she turned and put his cock back in her mouth, and started sucking it wildly, licking it, drawing her tongue up and down the shaft, and then pushing his cock deep down into her throat over and over again. Watching her every movement, he stared at her, amazed at just how much she was enjoying herself, and just how good she was at giving head, at sucking his cock.

Feeling like he was going to cum, he told her to stop for a moment as he tried to stave off the coming orgasm.... but it was too late, and his cum started to squirt out of his cock and onto her face and breasts as he moaned and yelled out, "Oh God, baby, I'm cumming..... I'm sorry, I didn't want to cum yet."

She quickly put his cock back in her mouth and started sucking it again, obviously wanting to get every drop of his cum in her mouth.... even wiping the cum off her face and tits with her fingers, and then licking them to make sure she tasted and then swallowed as much of his cum as she could. Watching her licking the cum off her fingers turned him on so much, and he realized that he had become much more fascinated by her than he had thought possible. He laid there panting, not believing how hard he had just cum while watching her still licking her fingers and playing with her tits. Then she laid down beside him as they both closed their eyes and fell asleep....

After a while, he woke up and turned over on his side. He laid there for a few minutes just watching her while she slept. When she finally woke up and saw him looking at her, she smiled and said, "Wow, tonight has been incredible," with obvious amazement in her voice.

Still looking at her, he replied, "Yes, it has.... it's been amazing." And then, with a quizzical look on his face, he said, "So, baby, where do we go from here?"

Startled, she thought for a moment, and then said, "Well, I don't know. Earlier, I thought this would probably be a one-night stand and that was fine with me.... but now....." asd her voice trailed off.

He looked at her tenderly, and then replied, "It doesn't have to a one-night stand unless you want it to be."

Wow, she thought, surprised at his response.... "You mean, you want to see me again after tonight?"

Smiling, he said, "Oh, yes, tonight was so amazing that I can't imagine not seeing you again." Then he paused slightly, and with apparent realization on his face, he said, "But I think you should tell me your name..."

And she laughed, and then said with a chuckle, "Oh my, we're gonna do names, huh??? Well...."

And then he took her in his arms and started kissing her passionately....

12