Afternoon in the Sun Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter Mrs. Moore? Haven't tasted pussy before?" mocked the boy.

Again, Joanna laughingly gather her moisture and smeared it on Janet's face before locking both hands behind the woman's head and tugging down toward her sex. The girl's hips were moving sensuously and when Janet's cheek touched her belly she lifted her bottom off the bed and rubbed her mons against her.

"Kiss it woman," the girl demanded. "Kiss my little puss and make it feel nice. Put your tongue in there and taste me good!" she demanded, pulling Janet's face in contact with her wetness.

Janet was still kneeling but her head was held down firmly by the girl and her soft mouth was jammed against the coarse mass of pubic hair. Every time the girl pumped her hips her pubic bone jarred into Janet's lips and teeth. In an effort to get some control back, Janet moved her hands up over the girl's belly and caressed her breasts as a gesture of submissive cooperation. The girl responded by relaxing her grip a little as she laid back passives accepting the woman's initiatives.

With her tongue probing, Janet parted the thick wet hair and slipped between the nether lips in search of the girl's clit. Slowly circling the enlarged bud she sucked and licked gently until Joanna became a panting, mewling kitten, focussed only on her own pleasure.

The boy knelt beside them on the bed watching and enjoying the show. His hand played familiarly with Janet's upturned buttocks slipping between her thighs to take liberties. Poking her fingers against her anus and probing between the married woman's labia while she stooped to pleasure Joanna. His girl friend was getting noisy as Janet brought her close to orgasm. Although everyone knew the black-haired girl was crazy about oral sex, he knew she had never been eaten by a woman before.

Most of all he liked watching Mrs. Moore eat pussy just because he told her to do it. She thought she had to do whatever he said and that's exactly what he wanted her to think. He wished he had the camera with him to record her sucking cunt but there would be lots of other times for that.

Janet had Joanna close to coming and the breathless wailing that was her trademark with half the guys at school was starting too. Without taking his eyes off the two women, he knelt in behind Janet and rubbed his erection along the separation of her cheeks. Finding the cleft of her womanhood, he pushed into her feeling the softness of her give way before the insistence of his prick.

Joanna's face was still contorted with the intensity of her subsiding orgasm. Janet was just raising her head to get some relief from the aches in her overworked jaws and tongue. Not giving her even a moment to rest, the boy penetrated her right to the rubbery opening to her cervix. She laid her head back down on Joanna's belly as he held her tightly against him and pummelled his root into the deepest part of her. He could feel it hitting bottom on each stroke and sending its shocks waves through her.

"Do you like that?" he grunted between thrusts.

"It hurts," Janet answered honestly.

"You just aren't used to it," he smirked. "How big is your husband's dick? As big as mine?" he demanded.

"No I don't think so," Janet hissed between his battering strokes.

"How big is it?" he persisted.

"I don't know," she responded testily.

"Can you get it all in your mouth when you suck him off?"

"Yes!"...No!!" she responded in exasperation.

"Well? What is it? Yes or No?" he pressed knowing she did not want to answer.

"No." She snapped with what she hoped was finality.

"Why not?" he taunted. "Is it too big or is your mouth too small?"

"I've never tried," she retorted.

"Does his prick feel bigger in your mouth than your boyfriend's?" he continued relentlessly.

Janet hesitated then and said, "He's not my boyfriend!"

"Mrs. Moore! You shameless slut!" he laughed. "You mean you sucked that guy off and let him eat your pussy and he isn't even your boyfriend? What would Mr Moore say?" he huffed in mock dismay.

Janet hated the conversation and the kid's deep penetration was jarring and uncomfortable. She tried to move her head to the side and Joanna, who had been resting and quietly watching, pulled it back into contact with her pussy.

Then, as if suddenly tiring of the game, the boy discarded Janet off to the side and out of the way. She lay on her back where he had pushed her, waiting to see what he was going to do.

"Joanna here's got some talent she wants to show you," he began, pulling the girl to a sitting position. "She does things with a cock that you're going to be able to learn with a little practice." He promised.

Janet watched as Joanna quickly slid into position and, without preliminaries, took the entire head of the boy's penis into her mouth. Moving her head up and down with a practiced expertise, she took in more and more of it until his pubic hair was touching her lips.

Janet was amazed at how much the girl could fit in her mouth without gagging. She watched as Joanna would slowly back off, sucking hard until only the tip was still in her mouth. Then again and again she engulfed him swallowing up his glistening penis like a magician swallowing a sword.

After a few minutes, Joanna pulled away and motioned to Janet. "Now you do it. Jason wants me to show you how to deep throat a cock."

Just as they were trading places, the doorbell rang. Janet sprang off the bed to peek through the curtains to see who was there. Although the porch was partially hidden from her view the stroller on the front sidewalk alerted her that Josie was home from the park with Patrick and wanting to get in.

"Quickly, you've got to go now!" she panicked, scooping their discarded off of the floor and trying to rush them out. The door chimed again and Janet pulled on her robe and scurried down the carpeted stairs. As soon as she had the door opened she said "Josie would you take Patrick down to the corner and pick up some extra milk?"

The woman looked at her in confusion. "We got lots of extra milk in the fridge ma'am."

"Well I want you to but more...so we don't run out," she improvised, knowing that the maid was already suspicious.

"But..."

"Oh Josie, just do it and don't argue all the time," Janet snapped, closing the door on the bewildered woman. Locking it she ran upstairs to her bedroom. Expecting to find them dressed and ready to leave, Janet was appalled to see them fornicating in her bed.

"Nooo! You've got to go she pleaded.

"I'm gonna come first and then I'll go," snorted the kid obstinately. "And you still gotta suck me off," he proclaimed, suddenly remembering that they'd been interrupted.

"No! I can't. Not now!" She begged. "They'll be back in a few minutes and they can't see you here."

The kid had rolled over on his back and was propped up on his elbows looking stubborn and argumentative. He didn't like the idea of her calling the shots and he was about to show her who's boss when she continued.

"Look. You have to go. You can't stay here. I'll meet you somewhere ... anywhere. Wherever you say. You just have to leave now before they get back."

The kid swung his feet onto the floor and began pulling on his clothes. It didn't take an Einstein to five out that cashing her ticket was a no-win for everybody. He only had control over her when she was afraid someone else might find out about her. If the shit hit the fan she'd have all kinds of different problems but he'd have no hold over her.

"Get your ass moving he snarled at Joanna, tossing her clothes at her. "And you Mrs. Moore... you meet me in front of the milk store at Dundas and Sherbourne tonight at 7:30...and you better be there." With that he grabbed Joanna roughly by the wrist and propelled her, still straightening her clothes, toward the door.

Moments after they were gone, Josie and Patrick arrived back at the door. The disapproval on the maid's face made Janet worry whether she had seen the other two leaving, or whether it was just anger over having to go for more milk. Right now, that was the least of her problems and she was just very relieved that she'd been able to get them to leave when they did.

By mid afternoon, normality had returned and Janet busied herself writing a letter to her sister in Los Angeles while Josie vacuumed the carpets upstairs. The house was quiet and bore no signs of the morning's events. Robert phoned about three o'clock to remind her that they had theatre tickets for that evening. It was only after he hung up that she remembered the promise she had made to the boy. There was no way that she could not be there. He was liable to just show up here at the house again.

Quickly, she redialled Robert's private business line and apologetically backed out of their theatre plans with another lie. Biting her lip she told him that she'd 'committed a long time ago to help out at a charity fund raiser and there was just no way she could wriggle out of it.'

"Why don't you treat a friend to dinner and the show so the tickets don't go to waste?" Janet suggested. "I'll be tied up most of the evening and it makes no sense for you to be stuck at home all alone," she continued.

Robert's initial pique at her disruption of their evening plans gave way to pondering his options for companionship. He agreed, albeit with some reluctance to take her advice and invite someone to go with him

By five-thirty, Janet felt back in control. Josie was feeding Patrick his dinner in the kitchen and that had given her time to luxuriate in a long hot shower. It made her feel thoroughly clean and pampered again. She gathered up the wet towels and stripped off the soiled sheets from the morning and packed it all in the laundry hamper.

Her sense of well being was short-lived however, as the phone jangled her back to reality. It was Robert again and Janet's initial relief at his having taken her suggestion was short-lived when he announced he was taking Gillian. "Maybe I'll ask Gillian."

"Damn!" Janet thought in a panic of anger and jealousy. That was the last thing she wanted. Still, she managed a luke warm "that might be nice Rob. Have a great time," belying the knot in her stomach. All of the negative feelings that she harboured toward Robert's much lauded assistant put Janet's emotions on overload as she thought of what the evening held for her and what she had given away. She disliked the woman profoundly and to have pushed her and Robert together, even for an evening, heightened her feelings of vulnerability from all sides. Gillian's scheming nature was not lost on Janet even though she was sure that Robert saw her only as loyal, efficient and adoring. Without doubt, he also found her attractive as he had more than once commented on the effect she had on other men at their business meetings.

To be continued.

12