Against the Wall Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annanova
annanova
87 Followers

"I don't understand how you people live like this," joked Brad, a heavy emphasis on his drawl. He grabbed his jacket and walked toward the stairs with his team. "It's just not normal to be this cold."

The four men left the office in laughter, which continued throughout lunch. He knew he was feeling more at ease with his team when his phone buzzed and he didn't hesitate to check it. Waiting for him was a text, which read:

"Don't you just love a smooth landing?"

Hoping to cover part of his reaction, he reached for his iced tea and took a healthy swallow. No such luck; Joe noticed his slight blush and immediately asked, "What's up, Brad? It must've been some good news to get you looking like this."

At a loss for a decent cover story, he admitted only that the text was from a woman, and then prayed his cock would return to normal before lunch was over. Fortunately, the food was delivered, distracting the guys from asking any further questions. They passed the rest of the hour eating and talking about the next night's game.

Back in the office, it was all he could do to keep his mind on the work. Knowing that Anna was in town and that she had something in mind for them that night had him on edge. He'd been thinking of a way to respond to her enigmatic text when the answer came to him. The fact that she was probably still in her meeting made it even better.

Pulling out his phone, he fired back with, "Smooth landings can be very nice. I think it can be fun when they're slightly hairy, too." He closed his phone with a chuckle and went back to work, imagining the look on her face when she read what he had sent.

With less than an hour left in the workday, Stan came in to report that there were wrinkles in one of his projects. It wasn't as pressing as the Henderson account, but it still needed to be taken care of quickly. Sighing to himself, Brad walked with the other man to a work area where they went over some of the details that were complicating things.

There wasn't that much to do, but it was going to be enough that he would be late in leaving the office. He sent off another quick text to apologize for the delay, hoping she wouldn't be too upset.

~*~*~

His suite never looked so good.

It was nearly seven that night by the time he finally made it back to the hotel. Kicking off his shoes and looking around, there was no immediate sign that he wasn't alone. With a disappointed sigh, he set down his coat and computer bag before wandering into the kitchen to pour himself a glass of wine. He reached into the cupboard before realizing there was a bottle of his favorite red on the counter with two glasses next to it.

The bottle was uncorked.

Whirling around, he nearly ran to the bedroom door, coming up short when it opened before he could reach it.

"I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to make it, baby."

She stood sideways in the open doorway, leaning sultrily against the jamb, the soothing sounds of "Watermark" behind her. Soft red hair was framing her face and highlighting the lacy, emerald green negligee that did nearly nothing to cover her body. He took in her form-fitting bodice, offering light support to her tantalizing breasts, while the short skirt hugged her firm hips. Since the skirt ended three inches below the luscious curves of her ass, her legs -- god, those unbelievable legs -- were on full mouth-watering display.

He pulled his shirt off while taking the final two steps to her.

"I was getting lonely, and you didn't call," she teased, her eyes laughing.

Wrapping his arms around her, he lifted her easily. "I was beginning to go crazy without you," he murmured, nibbling at the junction of her neck and shoulder. "Another day and I might have." Tracing the tip of his tongue up the side of her neck to just below her left ear, he paused to add, "Nice choice on the music, by the way."

"I guess I got here just in time," she smiled. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she leaned in to nuzzle his nose. "And thank you," she whispered. "I thought you might remember that."

His mouth covered hers in a ravenous, crushing kiss. Her lips parted, allowing their tongues to meet in a highly charged dance. Holding her slender body to his, he walked into the bedroom and quickly found an Anna-sized bare spot on the nearest wall. Before she could say anything, he had her pressed to it and started kissing his way down her neck.

Using his weight to keep her against the wall, he freed his arms and began caressing her curves through the lace that pretended to cover them. Her body felt so good after five weeks. He wanted to enjoy her for the duration of her time in town.

With his attentions on her waist and hips, she took advantage of the moment to pull herself up his torso. They never broke their kiss despite all her movement. While she was busy, one of his hands explored the back of her thigh, drawing her leg up and hooking it over his hip. Once she was opened up, he slid a couple fingers along her slick lower lips.

A gasp of surprise and pleasure escaped her lungs. Thinking she had a pretty good idea what was on his mind, she pulled her other leg up before rolling her hips to him and rubbing her hungry pussy against the large, firm cock she knew to be hidden within his pants.

Since they had a week ahead of them to enjoy and fully explore each other, he decided to worry about any lack of foreplay later. It had simply been too long since he'd been with her, been in her, and he had to change that. After a moment of fumbling with his belt buckle, his pants and boxers were soon on the floor, and he speared his throbbing erection into her warm, wet depths as if there was a homing beacon involved.

Her half-moaned, half-cried, "Yes!" told him she'd been more ready than he'd thought. As he began stroking the velvet walls of her pussy with his rigid shaft, he cupped a breast, bending to kiss it. Growling lightly, he teased her through the lace while his hips continued pumping his cock into her. He nuzzled, licked and nibbled his way around the full breasts swaying enticingly before him. Feeling her soft hands on his neck and shoulders, he glanced at her before taking a nipple between his teeth and worrying it.

She thrilled at the sensations flooding her body. After five weeks, she felt like his thick cock would split her in two, yet it was perfect at the same time. They had both known any job-enforced separation would be difficult, but they hadn't dreamed that their reunion would be so sweet, especially since he still had another six weeks to the assignment.

"I've missed this so much, baby," she whispered lovingly in his ear.

"Have you?"

"Oh, yes," she breathed. "You feel so good inside me, Brad."

"You're so tight... so wet and so tight," was his groaning response. "I can't do this again. Don't make me be without you this long again."

Tightening her thighs' grip on his waist, she was able to raise herself a little higher before resting her shoulders against the wall. With some of her weight off him, he could spread his feet a bit and create a more stable base. His wider stance allowed him to thrust into her with more power, and he knew that was what she wanted.

He watched her clutch at the wall while raising her face to the ceiling, crying out her joy and passion. She firmly rolled her hips, her pussy convulsing around him. Suddenly he growled, his cock a piston pounding into her again and again before cumming in great spurts deep inside her body.

His knees already buckling after his orgasm, he quickly turned to find the bed, dropping them both in a sweaty tangle. They lay together, kissing and caressing for a few minutes before she sighed, "I'm sorry, baby, I need my leg back."

With a gentle laugh, he rose so she could retrieve her tingling leg. Once she was free, they crawled toward the head of the bed and collapsed on the pillows. Tracing his fingertips over her cheek and across her lips, he whispered, "I'm so glad you're here. It's almost unreal that you're finally here," before pulling her in to form her body to his.

"I am too; I missed you."

Suddenly he remembered, "Hey how was your meeting this afternoon?"

A tired smile flitted over her lips. "It was great, thanks. I'll have five spots in the show, for sure, with a chance for two more."

"Five sounds like a lot already. That's good, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it's really good. For a gallery of this size, it's pretty unusual."

"Any pictures I'll know?" He kissed her forehead.

"As a matter of fact," she burbled, "there's one from our trip to Belize, one from the tour you gave me of Houston, and the rest are from some of my other trips."

Their conversation was peppered with soft kisses. Telling him about the other pictures chosen for the show, Anna slid up his body enough to cradle his head on her breasts, ready for his eventual crash. Her arms wound around his shoulders, and she snuck a hand up to caress the back of his head.

He yawned then and apologized, "I'm sorry, beautiful, I'm -- "

"I know," she murmured and kissed his forehead. "I know."

~*~*~

An hour later, a strange cramp in his right arm woke him up.

Carefully disentangling himself from his sleeping lover, Brad climbed from the bed and headed for the bathroom. When he emerged, he looked back at the beautiful redhead with a smile. He had missed her more than he realized, although it surprised him that only five weeks was apparently enough for his arm to forget how to sleep under her neck.

The thought came to him that neither of them had eaten yet, unless she had stopped after her meeting at the gallery. Leaving her to sleep a little longer, he walked naked into the kitchen to see what he had for a light dinner. "Still nothing," he thought. "Delivery it is."

Hearing movement in the bathroom, he picked up the phone and called a nearby Thai place he'd discovered, ordering a few simple items. With half an hour before the food would arrive, he returned to the bedroom where he found Anna lying on her stomach, her feet pointing toward the door, her head resting on her folded arms.

She glanced over her shoulder, her face partially hidden by her hair. "You left me alone," she murmured, teasing him a little.

"I'll never do it again," he replied, walking toward the bed. Kneeling at the edge, he stared into her green eyes, getting lost in their depths before adding, "I thought you might be hungry, so I ordered some Thai food."

"That sounds great." She started to roll over, wanting to see him more directly.

His hand shot out to take hold of her left calf before she could move too far. "No, please, Anna, don't move. Let me just... oh, god, let me look at you like this."

Her smile softened. "Okay," she whispered, lying back down. "If that's what you want."

"I want to memorize you," he breathed.

Still on his knees beside the bed, he took hold of her ankles and began rubbing her feet. Her earlier movements had tugged the hem of her negligee up, allowing him to gaze along her legs to the rising swells of her soft bottom. The lace didn't begin to obscure much of her body; even so, it was nice to see the bare flesh before him.

Honoring his request to remain still, she wondered what he was going to do; then she felt his hands close around her ankles. That simple touch told her she was in for a night she would never forget. Even without that knowledge she was willing to wait, wanting to see what he would do after having started things so aggressively.

He left his hands on her ankles until he had his breathing under control. Once he felt he'd be able to last longer than ten minutes, he whispered his hands up her legs, drinking in the warmth of her smooth skin and toned muscles. Moving slowly, he adjusted his angle, allowing his mouth to follow the path his hands were setting on their way to her knees.

She hissed, flinching when he licked the back of her knee. Remembering how ticklish she was, and not wanting to be kicked, Brad skimmed his hands down her calves whispering sweet nothings. Once he felt she was calm again, he resumed caressing her with his hands and mouth, taking his time exploring the length of her shapely legs.

The gentle and consistent pressure of his touch soon had her sighing in pleasure. Those sighs only encouraged him to more fully claim her legs. His motions continued up her firm thighs; his hands and mouth enjoying her soft skin, until he reached the hem of her lacy negligee.

He flicked his tongue along the line where the back of her thigh met her ass, reveling in her gasping moan. When she again tried to roll over, he held her hips and murmured, "No, Anna, not yet."

His hands roamed the exposed length of her thighs, pressing more firmly to let her know he was still there. With five weeks of enforced celibacy behind them, he allowed himself to enjoy the unique style he was using to massage her legs. He used longer strokes, followed by a series of nibbles. When he shortened his reach, he kissed her legs afterward. Her body responded to every new sensation by relaxing more and more, her legs easing apart.

Slipping his hands under the hem of her wispy negligee, he began to massage her hips, releasing the tension caused by the stress of the last couple of days. Gradually, her thighs came further apart; as they did, he slowly pulled her toward the edge of the bed causing the lace barely covering her body to ride up and gather just below her full breasts.

Once her legs were draped over the bed, Brad took his second favorite position between her sleek thighs and inhaled deeply. Her fragrance blew him away; no matter that he was actually making love to her regularly, every time he caught a whiff of her arousal, he wanted to bottle it. He fanned his fingers over the smooth globes of her ass, placing his thumbs at the junction of her ass and thighs, gently kneading.

He started by dropping light kisses up the top of her left thigh, across each cheek, then down her right thigh before running his tongue along the edge of her dripping labia. Pulling back, he brought his hands up again, resuming his massage of her gorgeous curves, focusing on her heavenly cleft.

Clear memories of one of the first massages he gave her came flooding back. Using them, he started lightly rubbing his thumbs along her vulva, between her slit and inner thighs. His attentions were just what she'd been missing over the past several weeks, and she sighed to show her arousal. With the quiet sound echoing in his ears, he continued the massage, moving his thumbs around as much of her mound as he could reach.

She jumped and moaned when he got to the area above her pubic bone, which he took as his signal to press his mouth roughly against the length of her slit, sucking at her juices. Knowing how sensitive she was becoming, he used the tip of his tongue to write his full name on her clit, drawing forth the anticipated cry. With his lips, teeth and tongue as his tools, he worked at tantalizing her further; tugging, licking and flicking at her labia, he brought her to the edge before withdrawing.

Strangely, he had started to feel guilty about forgetting something. Before he could wonder what it was, Anna had rolled over to sit up and kiss him, placing her palm on his twitching cock and holding it flat against his lower abs.

He stood and gently pushed her back to the bed. She smiled at the brush of his cockhead against her clit, moaning happily when he pressed just the head into her waiting opening. He held himself there for a moment, and she flexed her pelvic muscles against him, knowing how much he loved it; how much they both loved it. "Please, Brad," she breathed, "I need you inside me."

Leaning over with his hands on the bed at her waist, he looked into her eyes to see the burning fire there. He slowly moved forward, sending his thick cock deep into her clutching pussy. Once he was fully seated, he paused again, thinking that no matter how good she tasted, being balls-deep inside of her was his favorite position between her thighs.

Somehow he slipped an arm beneath her waist and, placing a knee on the bed, tugged her to a more central position. She laughed at the sudden movement and the fact that it didn't manage to dislodge his steely shaft from the moist glove of her pussy. When she felt he was satisfied with how they were laying, she pulled him in to hold his body against hers.

Nuzzling his nose, she murmured, "I love you so much, baby," before tenderly kissing him.

"I love you, too," he whispered, "more than you know."

With another soft kiss he began to withdraw his cock, stopping only when the head remained wrapped in her silken grip. Reveling in her warm body and happy expression, he paused long enough to reflect that he must be the luckiest man in the world and pressed back into her warmth. He made love to her in long, slow strokes.

Feeling her hands exploring his chest, he realized he was missing the same freedom. Brad reached for her negligee's straps, tugging them down her arms to expose her heavy breasts with their enticingly rosy nipples. He cupped them, kneading the pliant flesh before bending to suck as much of one as he could into his mouth.

He loved playing with her gorgeous mounds and knew she loved it too. Five weeks was a lot of time to make up for, yet he was determined to do his best. One nipple still in his mouth, he teased it with his tongue and teeth. Maintaining a gentle grip, he pulled his head back, extending the nipple until she gasped.

Repeating the same teasing play with her other nipple, he tugged a little harder, eliciting a slightly pained moan from her. Without releasing her, he took advantage of her distraction, thrusting hard into her pussy three times.

"Oh, yes," she cried, "keep fucking me, Brad!"

She reached for the headboard, pressing against it for leverage. Rolling her hips to his, she sent a pleasant reminder that she had missed him, too.

Withdrawing a hand from her breasts, he sent it gliding along her side until he got to her thigh. He slipped his hand under her leg, pulling it up and opening her to him even more. A few long, slow strokes and they both fell over the edge, soaring and floating, into another orgasm.

He glanced at the clock, noting that their dinner should be arriving before much longer. Lying on his side, wedged against her, he placed his hand between her breasts, admiring their pinkish glow. Her eyes were locked on his until he slid his hand to her belly and bent to nuzzle his way from one deeply red nipple to the other.

Licking the valley of her cleavage, his hand continued down, finally coming to rest upon her mound. Gently stroking her soft curls, he pulled up in surprise. "Wait, what was that you texted me about a smooth landing? I thought you said you shaved this off."

"Are you saying you'd like me to?"

"No, I like you this way. I'm just a little confused."

She bit her bottom lip and chuckled a little. "The plane had a smooth landing today. That's all it was about, silly."

"Ah," he agreed, "and here I was attributing it to your beautifully dirty mind."

"That's fair," she teased. Her warm laughter made his heart happy.

They lay together, kissing and caressing, until he looked at the bedside clock. "Dinner should be here shortly, babe."

"Does that mean we actually have to get out of bed?" Her pout made him laugh, so she added, "Fine, we'll get up for dinner."

He watched her roll from the bed at the same time the knock came from the other room. At the sound, the playful side he admired so much in her rose to the fore. She looked over her shoulder to catch a familiar glint in his green eyes, and she skipped into the living area.

Despite his increasing curiosity, he stayed in the bedroom, listening to the voices at the door: one very feminine and assured, the other masculine, yet halting and somewhere between nervous and awestruck. After what felt far too long, she was standing in the door again, and his heart nearly stopped.

annanova
annanova
87 Followers