Akari and the Australian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken was local but had gone to high school in Singapore, so his outlook was broader than some of the second-year students I'd met at my own uni. His English was good, too. He was tall and fit and good looking. Tomoko was clearly doting on him.

But... there was something not entirely comfortable about Ken. Perhaps that Tomoko seemed to like him more than he liked her; it was strange to see a guy be dismissive of the affections of such a gorgeous babe. He wasn't rude, just not as enamored as Tomoko was. I expect he was well-used to going out with hot girls. To add to that, he was obviously flirting with Akari. She was responding politely and tried to keep pushing the conversation back to Tomoko, which I was really proud of. Again, it wasn't so obvious to be outrightly rude, but it made me feel less generous toward him than I would to most new people.

Regardless, the beer and sake and good food and fast conversation brought the afternoon forward with momentum. The bar I worked locally opened at six on a Saturday and we were the first ones in. The Master was delighted to see me come in socially, it was the first time I'd introduced him to my mysterious girlfriend that he'd never seen. We were loud and possibly annoying, but mostly good-spirited with the other customers that came in around us. We drank a lot, and the Master called for a kushi-katsu dinner to be delivered to us in the bar - perfect greasy fare for a drinking session.

We went back to my place at ten, not too late. At the time I didn't really know what triggered us leaving before the bar closed, but the consensus was go, so we went. Luckily, I had a good stash of white wine in the fridge, and vodka in the freezer, as well as sake to heat on the stove.

"Whoa, it's hot in here," Tomoko complained when we reached my apartment. "You left the heater on."

"What's that?" I asked Akari, only just noticing she brought a plastic bag with her home from the bar when she set it on the small dining table.

"I don't know. Your boss gave it to me."

"What is it?"

I opened the bag. A bottle of tequila. Wow, that was sweet. And a box.

"Foreplay board game. What the fuck is this?"

The other three gathered round the dining table as I opened it.

"What is it? A game?" Ken asked.

"Let's play it," Akari said immediately.

"You don't even know what it is," I cautioned. I opened all the cards and pieces and a weird round board. The whole thing looked well used and a bit beaten up. There were different card types, but some looked like they'd been handmade, as if replacing lost cards. The bar had a stack of board games behind the counter that customers were allowed to use, but no one did much, not during the week on my shifts anyway.

"It's a sex game," Ken said, amazed, picking up some of the cards. "Your boss sent us home with a sex game. What a cool guy."

It seemed what Ken said was true.

"But it's for couples," I said, trying to read the box. "Not a group."

"Boys versus girls. Teams," Ken sparked.

I suspected Ken was thinking about Akari when he said it, but those three thought it was a good idea. Certainly, we'd all had enough to drink to think anything was a good idea. So, I went with the flow.

We were two each side of the table, all coincidentally wearing jeans and a button up shirt. It meant the girls had more actual pieces of clothing but it didn't matter, it wasn't a strip game. I reluctantly sat next to Ken, Akari diagonally across from me on my rectangular table. It took some time to get any sense of the actual rules, the instructions were completely messed up by historically spilled drinks, so we had to make some guesses on play. The tequila bottle got more attention initially.

It seemed you go round the outside to reach the middle. There were spaces on the board with symbols and spaces for cards. The cards were kind of obvious, but not the symbols. We decided the symbols would just be free parking.

One set of cards matched the final circle, like it was a prize, so we dealt each person one of those face down. There were three dice, but only one with numbers, so we guessed the others might come into play if we picked up a card.

Starting off, when we landed on an action card they were 'level one', which was relatively tame, but fun given we didn't all know each other that well. We had to kiss our partners ears or the inside of their wrist etc. I would do Akari and Ken would do Tomoko.

"Can I make a suggestion?" Ken said after the girls sat down from fingering our mouths. "Instead of everyone doing it, let's just do one person from our team, one person from your team?"

"Which couple though?" I asked. "Take in turns?"

"We toss for it," Ken said. "You and I toss, then Akari and Tomoko toss and the winners do the thing. And we set a timer for three minutes."

Again, those three all did 'cheers' to the idea, and I reluctantly followed. I was sure this was just a ploy to get to touch Akari. And if it was, it worked. On the next action card, it was the boys give the girls a head and shoulder massage, and Ken and Akari won the coin toss. I had a small kitchen egg timer that clicked loudly and went 'ding' that was perfect for the timer.

Ken stood behind her and ran his hands seductively through Akari's hair, onto her shoulders, around her neck. Tomoko and I could only watch. With a minute to go Ken pushed his hands down into the front of Akari's shirt. She leaned back in her chair, letting him. Akari's shirt was black, so I couldn't tell for sure, but it looked like he was massaging her breasts inside, not outside her bra. When the bell dinged, he came back to sit down, chatting with me and Tomoko as if nothing untoward had happened. I was both angry with him and rock hard. I was torn between pride and voyeurism. Him touching my girlfriend while I sat watching was a slap in my face, and yet completely thrilling.

I did the obvious next thing to do. I had a tequila. Then another.

On the next card, Ken had to share a passionate kiss with Tomoko, and after that Tomoko and I were paired for her to kiss my neck for three minutes. Not every card was an action card, others were more like 'truth' cards where you had to confess something, so for those, the people on the same team both girls or both boys had to do it.

When we went round the board once and got to the next level it became more interesting. I got a card where I had to play with Tomoko's nipples for three minutes. I stood behind her and reached in like Ken had done with Akari. Although, by copying him, by feeling up his girlfriend's tits for even longer than he had felt up Akari, I had validated what he had done and surpassed it. Which means when he and Akari got the next action card, to massage and kiss her ass, Ken stood Akari up next to her chair. He reached around front and undid her button and zip. Kneeling behind her, he pulled her jeans and small panties to her thighs. Akari turned the chair and gripped the back of it as Ken kissed and fondled her bare ass for three minutes. For sure more than once his massages drifted between her legs, I could hear the squelch of pussy juice and Akari give a small jump. When the timer went off, Ken stood and briefly lifted the front of Akari's shirt tails, as if checking what he suspected, that her pussy was shaved bare. Again, Ken sat down and chatted to Tomoko and I naturally while Akari pulled her pants back up.

I had another drink. Akari and Tomoko joined me.

But then Akari and I won the toss, I had to give her oral sex while humming. As funny as it sounded, it meant exposing her completely to Ken. Taking her jeans and pants off entirely, I brought her over to the sofa. Akari leaned on the backrest and spread her legs as those two watched me suck her juices out humming Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. It was funny, even Akari was laughing. Ken picked her panties and jeans up and put them on the far cupboard. Akari shrugged and went back to her seat with only her top on.

The next one was interesting, Tomoko had to 'gently' spank Ken and I have to say I think she went a bit rough. For sure some anger was coming through against the delight he was getting playing with Akari. It didn't seem to bother him, though. Next, he and Akari won the toss on a card which said roll the two strange dice. One of the dice landed on 'fingers', the other on 'penis or clit'. I shook my head and sighed. He put Akari on the lounge like I had, naked from the waist down, bare slit spread-eagled. Before he started, he opened enough buttons of her shirt to pull one sleeve and bra strap down and expose her breast. As his hand went between her legs, his mouth hit her nipple. Akari went nuts. Having her tits sucked while fingers were jamming in and out of her cunt, it drove her wild. We didn't even hear the timer, Akari was groaning so loudly. Tomoko and I stood either side of them, just watching. I don't think she felt any better about her boyfriend than I did. When Tomoko finally told them to stop, Ken pointed and winked at the boner in my pants. I blushed red and tried to hide it from Akari, I didn't want her to see that watching Ken with her was a turn-on.

As you can imagine, from there on the 'truth' cards were quickly cast aside and all our time spent in the action cards and who would win the toss to do it. Ken was forced to do things with Tomoko, which gave me a small smile. He had to tie her up and feel her up, so Ken used that chance to pull off her jeans and panties, too, which was handy because they got the next card, too. He had to suck her pussy to orgasm. We forgot about the timer, letting Ken do his best to get her off. He got her eventually. Once he started using his fingers along with his mouth, Tomoko squealed.

He and Akari had the next one, though. They had to stand in front of a mirror while she played with his genitals. That got his pants off for the first time. As Akari reached around and gripped his balls and tugged his erection in the mirror, he asked her to do it naked. I wished she'd at least asked me before taking off her shirt and bra and socks, but she didn't. She was entirely naked, pulling on that boy's hard-on. I was still fully clothed.

Tomoko and I drew next, she was meant to play with herself while she sucked my cock. It was difficult to enjoy it, knowing that I was helping to raise the stakes even higher. Ken stood behind Akari, fondling her tits as they watched Tomoko suck me and masturbate. He kissed her neck and one hand drifted down between her legs. Akari closed her eyes and parted them slightly. I was relieved when the timer rang and we went back to our seats. We had a series of 'truth' cards that were tame, then one action card which was basically just a fingering, Ken on Tomoko. But what I dreaded most happened next. Ken reached the middle and flipped his card. Akari and Ken won the toss.

Have sex on a table.

Ken didn't hesitate, didn't ask, didn't check if that boundary was okay to be crossed. He walked around to Akari, stood her up and lay her back on the dining table, over the game. She was already naked, and once he whisked his shirt off, so was Ken. He tapped her thighs and Akari opened them. Ken put himself in place and pushed. Akari's head went back and her tits raised upward as the cock struck up her. I couldn't help it; I ripped my jeans and boxers down and held my own erection tightly. I'd never been so hard; I was so erect it hurt. Akari and I had only just met Ken that day, but here he was, holding her by her naked thighs, pounding her pussy with his bare cock. The timer wasn't on, Ken fully intended to keep fucking my girlfriend until he blew his load into her. And he was taking his time, making it last. Akari was gripping the edge of the table, trying to hold on. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning at the pleasure in her cunt. I knew she loved cock, and this was her first new one for some time.

With no end in sight to Ken nailing my girlfriend, I walked around to where his own girlfriend sat watching the sex vacantly.

"Come on, we may as well, too," I said to Tomoko. She went to her bag to get a condom first, putting it on me then taking off her shirt and bra. Given we'd had sex before, we didn't go at the frenzied pace Ken was on Akari. I undressed and sat on the sofa, Tomoko came and sat in my lap, facing me. We kissed and I sucked her tits, but we didn't talk as we fucked.

Over at the dining table, I saw Ken flip Akari over, holding her down as he slammed her from behind. I heard him saying a few times it was as good as he expected from a willing USA girl.

"What's he talking about?" I whispered to Tomoko.

"Shh, don't listen. You're fucking me. Concentrate on me," Tomoko scolded me, then lifted her intensity to keep my attention.

I didn't even see when Ken took Akari away to my bed. I guess I couldn't blame Akari, I was on top of her friend on the floor fucking her forcefully. I spent the night on the sofa with Tomoko, Akari and Ken in the other room. I could hear Akari squealing, there wasn't much rest over there.

Tomoko finally let me in her without a condom, thankfully. It was much nicer to hear and feel the natural slops from her pussy.

"Don't you dare cum in me. I'm at the most dangerous time."

"I know," I agreed, "I can feel it, you are leaking juice."

"I know," she grinned, "So be careful. If it's a half-white baby, difficult to blame it on Ken."

"Hmm," I grunted, stroking in and out of her, wondering in the back of my mind what the wash-up of all this would be.

I fell asleep under the sofa blanket, inside Tomoko, laying behind her. I wanted to cum but dared not. When I woke, she was gone. I thought maybe both Ken and Tomoko had snuck off home, but after a long bathroom stop, I found both girls and him in my bed. Akari was sat up on his cock, bouncing her body up and down his stiffness. Tomoko was sat on his face, facing Akari.

I shook my head. Enough. I wanted to fuck my own girl. I walked over to tap Akari's shoulder. My room stank of pussy and cum. Being close to the edge of the bed, before I said anything Akari gripped my cock and pulled it to her mouth. Akari held on tight and blew me as she ground her hips around on the cock up her pussy. It was all I could do not to cum. Akari had a cock in each end, it looked like the most natural thing for her.

"Akari, I wanna fuck you," I said seriously. "My turn."

"Of course," she agreed. Akari lifted from the slimy cock she was impaled on. Shuffling off the bed, she stuck her ass back at me, then leant down to take Ken's filthy, wet cock in hand.

"Fuck me," she said, then sunk her mouth around her gunk on that cock, sucking it off as she blew him. From behind, my cock sunk effortlessly into her, almost to no effect. I had to roll my cock around to touch her sides. All night fucking had stretched her. She was sopping wet inside, and I wondered how much of that wetness was Ken's semen.

Tomoko lifted off Ken's face, got off the bed and said she was going to the bathroom, leaving Ken and I in a threesome with Akari.

"Buddy, your girlfriend is smoking hot," he grinned, delighted by the cock-sucking Akari was giving.

"Hmm," I grunted, slapping aggressively at Akari's ass, pounding her pussy, hoping she could sense my frustration.

"Have you tried fucking her in the ass? She goes off. Goes nuts. She's obviously been fucked there a lot."

"I have not, and I don't like it in the ass," Akari broke briefly to say, before continuing to lick and suck his cock-head and shaft.

"That's not what I saw. You fucking loved it babe," he smiled. "Here, try this."

Ken coerced us around so that I got on my back on the bed, Akari coming on top and lifting my cock to put it back in her. Then Ken climbed up on the bed, behind her. As my cock was fully up her vagina, Ken struck his erection fully up her ass. Akari squealed out, shaking at the sensation. She was getting off on having two cocks in her. She had her head up, her eyes rolling, I'd seen it a hundred times. As she convulsed, as the orgasm hit her, so did mine. I couldn't help it. I'd never experienced anything like it in my life. Akari had two cocks fucking her between her legs. What girl would even think to let that happen to her, and get off on it so wickedly? I came. Akari came. And it turned out, so did Ken. All three of us.

It was a mess when we all piled off and stood by my bed. White semen was leaking from Akari's pussy and ass. She was puffing, leaning on me to hold herself up.

"Take me to the shower?" she asked. Akari shuffled along slowly, stinging between her legs, dripping on my floor. Tomoko was already in there. The three of us in my bathroom together was becoming familiar, but when Ken piled in, it was crowded.

As fit the pattern, Ken and Akari washed each other, I did Tomoko. He turned Akari around, hard enough again to bend her forward and once more fuck her pussy. Tomoko wouldn't let me in without a condom, so she blew me as Akari got fucked.

"Buddy, I love your girlfriend's body. She is great to fuck. Every hole."

"Yours is just here," I said, implying he be nice to Tomoko.

"Getting sick of using condoms all the time. Nice to blow a load in your chick, you know."

I looked down at Tomoko.

"Do you know what? Enough. My cock... out of your girlfriend's mouth," I said, pushing Tomoko gently away and off me, pulling her up to stand. "And your cock out of my girlfriend's cunt."

I lifted Akari by her shoulders to standing and pulled her toward me, causing Ken's cock to fall out of her. I held her tightly and affectionately, like a boyfriend.

"You two need to sort yourselves out. Tomoko likes you. Clearly, she will give you all the sex you want, and you need to be better with her. If you want her on the pill instead of condoms, don't complain to me, have a nice conversation with her. So, you two, time to go. Go have a nice lunch somewhere and talk. My girlfriend's cunt is not the solution to your frustration. Out. Towels over there. Get dressed. Go sort yourselves out. We'll catch up again next weekend if you like. Yeah?"

Surprisingly, they did as told. My tone was obviously serious and my point was clearly fair. Akari and I stood together at the door to see them go, then shuffled back to bed to collapse.

"These sheets are soaked," I complained tiredly. "How many times did that boy cum in you?"

"I lost count," Akari yawned. I went to push my cock into her as we spooned, but she yelped and jumped.

"No, you can't! That guy fucked me too much. I'm too sore."

I laughed at how even with Ken gone, he was preventing me from fucking my girl, then I crashed asleep in his sperm puddles.

By the time we woke it was after lunchtime. Still hung-over and tired, we trudged around tidying up and changing the sheets before forcing ourselves to dress and go downstairs for a ramen. I persuaded us to drink beer to help with the hangover. After a couple each, we were starting to wake up.

"Have you done that before?" I asked Akari.

"Done what?" she squinted at me.

"Had sex with two guys?"

"Hmm," she nodded.

"One in your cunt. One in your ass?"

Akari nodded again.

I took a deep breath. "You're not the country girl I thought you were."

"Are you disappointed?"

I laughed. "No... it's just... it's interesting how it makes me feel."

"How do you feel?"

"Like... if other guys had wicked sex with you in the past, that somehow you were cheating on me, your future boyfriend. Surely you knew I was waiting for you. Couldn't you wait for me?"

Akari. "You know how silly that sounds, right?"

"Of course! I'm just trying to understand the psyche of my gender."

We drank more beer, and starving, I ordered gyoza as well.

"So, Ken says you like being fucked in the ass?"

"I don't, I swear every time someone does that, I hate it. Why guys like it so much?"