Alana's Hotwife Adventures Pt. 01

Story Info
My sexy wife's adventures as a hotwife begin.
9.4k words
4.47
127.5k
210

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat watching my lovely wife fuck another man, I couldn't help but wonder how it got to this point. How did I let this happen? Why was I so turned on by it? Listening to my wife moan in pleasure, I thought back to where it all began.

We had met four months before we were married, she was a clerk at the courthouse and I was a successful attorney. She was just so beautiful I couldn't take my eyes off of her the whole time I was in court.

After court concluded, I made it a point to approach her with a question about what had gone on in my case. As we talked, I knew that this was the woman for me. Alana is strikingly beautiful, with amazing green eyes and long, thick dark hair. She was 36 years old when we met last year and she still turns heads as she walks down the street. She is 5'4" tall, and even though she carries a little extra weight in her butt and thighs, she has an amazing body. Sitting there at her desk, I had to really concentrate on looking into her amazing eyes for fear that she would catch me looking down at her tits, which stuck out prominently from her sweater and looked to be about D-cups. She was recently divorced when we met and was struggling to support herself and her three young sons. Her ex-husband was a dead-beat and a cheater who had left town earlier that year.

As I mentioned, I am a successful attorney and I was fairly well known around the court as one of the most eligible bachelors in town. I make a very good living, have a nice house and I am a decent looking guy for a 40 year old. Although I had never come close to marriage, I had several long-term romances and enjoyed a fairly active sex life.

Despite my nervousness, I must have made a decent impression on her. Every time I would run into her in the courthouse, she always smiled and greeted me warmly.

Two weeks later, when I was in court on another matter, she approached me and bluntly asked me, "Why haven't you hit on me yet?" I was totally taken aback. I don't even remember what I stammered in reply. She continued by stating, "Every damn lawyer in this courthouse has hit on me the first time they come in here...as if I want to sleep with most of these clowns. Every time you come in and you keep staring at me. So, why don't you ask me out?"

I finally found my voice and said, "Sorry about the staring. You're a very beautiful woman, as I am sure you know, and to be honest you are exactly my type. But, having worked in these courts awhile, and knowing my fellow lawyers as I do, I figured you had been hit on so many times that you were probably sick of it."

She smiled at me and told me that she appreciated the fact that I was a gentleman and that if I did ever decide to ask her out, she might say yes. Just as the words "What are you doing tonight" were about to leave my lips the judge took the bench, court was called to order and she walked to her desk. I spent the next hour painfully waiting for a break in the proceedings so I could ask her out.

We started dating and she was everything I had hoped she would be and more. In addition to her classic Irish beauty and amazing body, she was funny, smart and fun to be with. By our third date I knew I was going to ask her to marry me, even though we had not yet slept together and, in fact, I had not even seen her naked.

On our fourth date, she had dropped her kids off with her parents for the night, and I knew that there was a good chance I would get to sleep with my new love. After dinner and a nightcap at a nice restaurant in town, we headed back to my place to watch a movie I had on DVD that she wanted to see.

Before we could get the movie started she was all over me in an aggressive, sexy manner. She sat me down on the couch, turned the lights down low, turned on my stereo and proceeded to do a slow, sexy striptease and lap dance, spending a lot of time grinding her ass on my crotch and generally teasing me to the point I felt like my dick was going to burst through my pants.

I have always had a submissive side and been turned on by women who take charge sexually, so Alana was really getting me going with her aggressive, take charge manner.

Her sexy dance continued, and once she was down to her matching bra and thong panties I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled her down on top of me and started kissing her deeply. We kissed and groped each other like teenagers. When I reached for the clasp on her bra, she stopped me, wagged her finger in my face and said, "Not yet big fella."

She pushed me back on the couch and knelt down between my legs. She then proceeded to remove my shoes, socks, pants and underwear, all the while staring into my eyes. Then, she leaned forward, still holding my eyes with hers and started go give me the most amazing blowjob I had ever received.

She started by slowing and gently licking my balls while also stroking my shaft up and down. I was just about ready to burst when she backed off just a bit. She then started to lick my cock from top to bottom, swirling her tongue around the head. The sensation was wonderful and just when I thought I would never want the licking to stop, she started sucking. Her mouth engulfed my shaft in a warm and wet paradise. She bobbed up and down, alternating between slow, sensual licking and fast, aggressive sucking. As she sucked and slurped on my dick, the sights and sounds were almost too much for me to bear. This woman really knows how to suck a cock.

She continued to take me right to the edge and then pull back. The sucking and slurping noises she was making, along with the feel of her mouth and tongue on my dick were absolutely incredible. She knew just what she was doing. She sucked with abandon until I was just about to explode, and then slowed almost to a stop and then started again.

Her mouth was so warm and so wet and she looked so amazing with her beautiful green eyes locked on mine. After awhile I could not hold back any longer. I practically shouted, "I'm gonna cum". She didn't miss a beat. She kept sucking and looking into my eyes as I shot a load of cum that seemed like it would never end. She kept my cock in her mouth, swallowing most of my cum and kept slowly and gently sucking my dick as it softened in her mouth. Then, she sat up next to me and kissed me deeply, sharing the last bit of my cum with me. It was a bit of surprise, but not unpleasant. It was my first time to be "snowballed".

After the amazing blowjob was over, she pulled me to my feet and led me to the bedroom. I turned on some low lights and removed the last of my clothes as she lay down on my bed. Before I could mount the bed next to her, she told me to turn out all the lights. I obeyed her command and the room was completely dark.

I then climbed into the bed and started to kiss her, while again trying to remove her bra and thong. She again stopped me and told me to take off her panties.

Alana told me she wanted me to make her cum. I started to climb on top of her to make love to her, but she stopped me. She pushed my head down towards her pussy. I kissed my way down her body until I was between her thighs. When I got down there, I found that she was completely waxed and smooth as could be. I teased her by kissing the inside of her thighs and only grazing her pussy with my lips and tongue. After a couple of minutes of that, she grabbed my head and pulled me tight to her pussy.

I dove in and did my best to give her as much pleasure as she had given me. I sucked her pussy lips and stuck my tongue inside of her. I licked and sucked and made humming noises while licking and sucking. I would gently tease her clit, then go right back to her pussy. She loved it. She moaned and writhed as I continued to work on her with my mouth and tongue. After about 10 minutes she clenched her thighs around my head and shuddered with an orgasm. Her thighs held my head tight for over a minute as she shook and cried out in please.

After she had calmed down, I climbed up next to her and again started to kiss her. I tried again to remove her bra, but she stopped me and said, "Not yet mister. Just fuck me hard now."

My cock had come back hard and strong from the earlier blowjob, so I followed her command. I spread her thighs and mounted her. She was still wet from my oral attention and I slid right into her. As I slowly started to slide my cock in and out of her pussy she wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me tight. She ground her pussy and clit against me and we rocked back and forth. Her pussy felt incredible pushed tight against my body. It took only two minutes of fucking before she started shaking and moaning as a second orgasm ripped through her body.

After her orgasm, she pushed me off, turned over and told me to do her doggy. Needing no further invitation, I knelt down behind her and pushed my cock back into her amazing pussy. Grabbing her hips, I started to slowly fuck her. She urged me on harder, pushing back against me and telling me, "do it, fuck me harder, harder". I started to pound away, my body slapping against her ass and thighs. It wasn't long before I felt my balls tingle and then shot my second load of the night into this amazing, sexy woman.

As we lay next to each other sweaty and out of breath, she told me that this was the first time she had been with a man in over a year and that she had not been with anyone since her no good, cheating husband had left. She said when he left she had sworn off of men for good, but now that she had met me she was ready to try again.

I asked her if I could see her tits now as I tried to reach for the clasp of her bra. They looked so big and full in her bra, I was dying to get a good look at them in their naked glory. She stopped me again and told me she had something to tell me. She explained that after breastfeeding three children, her tits sagged terribly. Her once spectacular D cup boobs now resembled deflated balloons. In bras they still looked great, but she was not happy with them and actually thought that her sagging tits were one of the reasons her ex had left.

I could not have cared less and told her so. I told her that she was the sexiest woman I had ever been with. I let her know that I had loved her aggressive, take charge attitude toward sex and that no matter what her boobs looked like, she was the hottest woman in the world.

Alana was the woman I had been looking for my whole life. I had always had a thing for beautiful, brunettes and for sexually aggressive women. And, in Alana, I had found one who was great in bed and apparently loved to fuck and suck.

Over the next few months we got together as often as we could. I met her three sons, as well as her parents and things progressed nicely. Because of the time she spent with her boys we didn't get as much time to have sex as we would have liked. I discovered that she had an almost insatiable sexual appetite and that she loved sex. She gave great head, loved to have her pussy eaten and could come quickly and powerfully just from fucking. She was perfect.

Four months after our first date we were married. We had a small ceremony in the backyard of my home. I lived in a spacious house set on just over two acres, so there was plenty of room for my new family.

As a pre-wedding present, I had paid for Alana to have a boob job. Because I had enough money, we were able to get a great doctor who did a wonderful job on her tits. They looked fantastic and she was very proud of them again.

After the boob job she began to dress in an even more sexy way than she had before, wearing lots of low cut tops and going braless whenever she could. She got many lustful looks from men. I loved the attention she got from other men. It never failed to get me hard when I watched other men try to get glimpses of her sexy body. This was especially true when I caught them trying to look down her top or up her skits. Secretly, I imagined scenes in which she allowed men to see her tits or even totally naked. The idea of other men seeing her nude really turned me on, but I was afraid to tell Alana. Instead, I just encouraged her to continue to dress as provocatively as possible.

We honeymooned for a week on Maui, and that is where this strange odyssey that has me watching my beautiful wife fuck another man began.

On our second night, after a round of vigorous fucking and sucking that saw me come twice and her many times, we put on our swimsuits and headed for the pool to cool off. It was almost midnight and we figured we would have the place to ourselves. Alana was wearing a very revealing bikini top and thong set.

We found a secluded spot in the resort's pool and cuddled together under the water. There was a waterfall right behind us, with water cascading down from the hot tub that was hidden behind the rock waterfall. We were enjoying ourselves and I playfully removed her top, figuring nobody was around. She seemed to really enjoy the adventure and I was secretly hoping someone would come by and see her topless. I had brought our camera and was about to grab it and take a picture of my hot wife when we heard something.

The sound of the waterfall had prevented us from hearing two college-aged boys approach us. They were only ten feet away when they caught our attention. Alana ducked behind me, but this really did nothing to hide her newly magnificent tits.

The boys asked if we had seen a bathing suit float by. It seemed that on a dare, their friend had removed his suit in the hot tub, and then one of them had jokingly thrown it into the pool. Their friend was stuck in the hot tub without his suit and they had failed to bring towels with them, so he could not leave.

I told them I had not seen it, but started to act as if I was looking around. As I moved away, Alana was left totally exposed. I noticed that both of the boys were trying to conceal their growing erections while pretending not to be staring at my wife's fantastic tits. Figuring to have a little fun, I asked one of the boys to grab our camera and take a few pictures of us in the pool. He was more than happy to oblige and he snapped several shots of us. Alana at one point allowed me to lift her high enough out of the water that the boys got a great look at her new tits and one of them snapped a great picture of her.

Just then the swimsuit floated by us. Alana grabbed it, and then amazed me by walking to the edge of the pool, stepping out and walking away toward the hot tub without putting her top back on. Both the boys and I followed quickly behind.

Alana got to the hot tub, still proudly topless, and asked the third young man if he was missing something, holding out his swimsuit. His chin hit his chest in surprise as my beautiful wife stood before his, with her tits out for him to see. He shyly asked if he could have his trunks back. She eyed him for a minute before telling him, "Well, since you are sitting there staring at my tits, it is only fair that I get to see you, too. If you come out here and get it, you can have your suit back."

The boy paused, clearly confused about what to do. Alana waited for a few seconds and then turned as if she was going to leave. The boy pleaded, "Please, can I have my trunks?" But, she stood firm, demanding that he come and get them.

He said, "Uh, I can't really come out now. I have this big problem."

Alana told him that it was nothing she hadn't seen before. So, the boy climbed out of the hot tub, and now it was my turn to be surprised. This young man was sporting biggest erect cock I had ever seen, which says a lot since the only erect cocks that I had ever seen up to that point, other than my own, had been in porn films. His dick was massive.

I could tell that Alana was surprised, too. She stood there with her mouth agape as the boy walked up and claimed his swimsuit. He pulled it on over his massive erection. Alana finally found her voice and said, "Well, nice meeting you boys" and we turned and went back to our room. She walked the whole way there topless, seemingly having forgotten to claim her top that I had been carrying.

When we got back to the room, she practically jumped me. She pulled my swimsuit off and threw me down on the bed. She then removed her bikini bottom and without any hesitation climbed onto my cock and started riding me. We fucked like animals. It was pure passion. She rode me and pulled my hands onto her tits. I twisted and tweaked her nipples and she bucked up and down on my cock. It wasn't long before she was screaming and shaking in the most powerful orgasm I had ever seen her have. This pushed me over the edge and I came deep inside her.

After our fuck was over, I asked what had gotten her so hot.

She said, "I don't know. It was something about showing off naked in front of those boys. Plus, that one guy had such a big, beautiful cock. I just got very horny and needed some hard, passionate fucking."

Something in my expression must have told her that what she said was of concern. She immediately started to tell me that she loved my cock and didn't want to have sex with anyone else, ever. My dick is not huge, probably average at best. Even though most guys will tell you there are big, I have always accepted that my almost but not quite six inch prick is not the most impressive tool in the box. But, I have always worked hard to learn how to use it right and also made sure that I was great at giving women oral, to make up for what might be considered a shortcoming.

But, something about the way Alana talked about that cock got to me. The lust in her voice actually turned me on a bit. I asked her if she had ever had a cock that big.

She blushed a little and sort of stammered that it wasn't anything she thought about. I could tell she was holding back. I gently pushed her about it.

She finally admitted that her ex-husband had a really big cock. His was as large as the kid we had seen that night. She told me the only reason she had stayed with the cheating bastard was because of his big dick, and that was probably why he was able to get so many women to cheat with him, too.

Thinking that she had hurt my feeling, she immediately started to tell me that it was not important how big I was. But, then she looked down and saw that my dick was getting hard again. At my age, three times in a night was already a surprise, but something about the way she was talking started to get me hard a fourth time.

As she watched my dick grow, she asked, "What's going on down there?"

I admitted that seeing her practically naked in front of those college kids had given me a bit of a thrill. Seeing them lust after my wife had turned me on, and then seeing her eye that massive cock on the third kid had thrilled me even more. I even told her that sometimes I fantasized about other men seeing her naked.

She asked me what I would have done if she had taken off her bottoms in front of them. I didn't say anything in response, but instead I pulled her to me and started to lick and suck on her nipples.

We were both getting turned on by this little game. She started talking about how she was thinking about getting all three of those boys into the hot tub with her and all of them getting naked. Then, she would let them touch her tits and pussy under the pulsing, warm water.

I was really getting hot as she talked. She was talking about all the fun she could have with those three young cocks when she pushed me over on my back and climbed over my face. My wife's cum filled pussy was now right over my mouth and she was facing my now hard cock.

She said that she would start massing their big cocks under the water until they were all nice and hard. Then, she would invite them all up to our room. As she said that, she pulled my face into her messy, wet pussy. I could taste our combined juices as she ground her pussy on my mouth.